Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 16

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Welcome back, Kotaro,” said Natsumi as the wolf boy entered the room he shared with her, Chizuru and the class rep. The freckled girl was working on her homework, while Chizuru tended to a pot of soup on the small two-burner stove in the dorm room.
 
“Hey, Natsumi,” greeted Kotaro, “Chizu-nee,” he added. “Where's the blonde?” he wondered.
 
“Ayaka is out in town, Kotaro,” supplied Chizuru. “Did you need her for something?” wondered the busty girl.
 
“Of course not,” scoffed Kotaro, settling in next to Natsumi. “What's she good for, anyway?” he added. Chizuru didn't rise to the bait.
 
“Uh, Kotaro?” asked Natsumi quietly, “did you get a chance to ask about that thing?” wondered the girl.
 
“Yeah, actually I did,” replied Kotaro. “There's a sort of basic skills test; to see if you can keep up with the rest of us,” he said. Natsumi's shoulders dropped slightly.
 
“Oh,” she said, crestfallen. “I guess that's that, then,” said the girl. While not bad at athletics, she knew she was in the bottom rankings in the class. She had no illusions that Asuna and most of the girls in Negi's strange group were far better at sports than her.
 
“Hey, it's not all about being athletic,” Kotaro said, not liking the disappointed look in Natsumi's eyes. “I mean, Yue and Nodoka got in, so you should have at least a fair chance, right?” he pointed out. The girl brightened a little at that. Yue and Nodoka aren't that athletic, she thought, encouraged.
 
“So, um, what's the test?” asked the girl. Kotaro hummed.
 
“It's still being debated,” he admitted. “There's some differences of opinions,” grinned the boy insolently. “They all want to see what you're made of, though one groups wants to test you physically, and other mentally,” he explained. Natsumi was pretty sure which group was on which side of the issue.
 
“And how do you want to test Na-chan?” chimed in Chizuru. “Physically?” she giggled playfully. Natsumi blushed, remembering what she had seen Chizuru and Kotaro doing in the bathroom.
 
“Chizuru!” she squealed, blushing.
 
“Um, it'd probably be safer to test her the other way,” Kotaro said, recalling the level of ability the rest of the front-liners had shown in the last few months. Only Negi and I would go easy enough on her not to necessitate Konoka healing her, he thought. While Negi would throw down with all he had against all the girls in his front-line group, he still - much like Kotaro - didn't go for attacking girls. And I can't see him even really launching any sort of real attack against Natsumi, so… Kotaro dismissed the issue.
 
“So you don't want to test me physically,” sighed Natsumi. Kotaro blinked. Why does she sound disappointed again? he wondered.
 
Natsumi wasn't one to kid herself. She knew full well that there wasn't much to look at when it came to her body. I'm skinny, have practically no chest, no `adult hair', and there are freckles on my face and chest. Compared to Asuna, Konoka…well, all the girls in that group, I'm hardly in the running, but still… she glanced at Kotaro. To her surprise, he was studying her. “What?” asked the girl.
 
“Um, nothing,” said the wolf boy, looking away from her. Just then, the door to the room banged open and Ayaka strode in, clearly not happy about something. Spotting Kotaro sitting there, smirking at her, she decided to relieve some of the stress she was under. And what better way than baiting the coarse brat? she asked herself, her eyes alight with anticipation of a good verbal fight with the dark-haired best friend of her crush.
 
-
 
Asuna and Negi stared at the beds in their room. “What happened to our beds?” wondered Asuna. The bunk beds were gone, and in their place, a large over-head bed was securely bolted to the wall. The shallow railing that separated the loft form the rest of the room was gone, the new platform joining smoothly to the loft area where Negi had had his futon. Now, the entire area was a sleeping deck, and beneath the deck was a low love seat and a floor chair, facing a small TV. Together, the deck and the area below it formed a sort of den.
 
“I got permission to re-design the room from grandpa,” giggled Konoka. “Isn't this better?” she asked Asuna, hugging the girl. Asuna was standing just behind Negi, one arm loosely draped over his shoulder, so when Konoka hugged her, she got Negi.
 
“But, what about…?” began Asuna.
 
“We can share a futon now,” Konoka said happily. “And there is even room for a forth person, too,” she said. Asuna started to say something, but stopped, reconsidering. Shrugging, she decided that it was an improvement. Looking at the bed, she frowned.
 
“What about falling off the edge?” she wondered. Konoka giggled, pressing a small button. The shiny metal framing clicked, whirred softly, and a rail rose. Not tall, but tall enough to keep such an accident as Asuna suggested from happening.
 
“Who did you get to build this thing?” wondered Negi, examining the superior quality of materials, fit and finish of the project. Konoka smiled.
 
“I asked Hakase to do it. It only took her about an hour to design, fabricate and install it,” said the dark-haired girl. “Some of the other girls have already asked her to do their rooms like this, too,” added Konoka. Asuna hummed.
 
“It does make better use of the space, I guess,” she shared. The deck was tall enough that you could walk under it without fear of hitting your head, though you couldn't stretch your arms while standing under it. Yawning, she glanced at the clock. Only two hours had passed in this time, though she and the others had had two days in the Resort. Two busy days, of course, and they had left her ready for bed. “Let's hit the sack,” she said, tugging off her clothes. “Tomorrow is a school day,” she reminded the other two.
 
“Yes, and we have a quiz in English,” Negi agreed. Asuna groaned as she tossed her bra at the hamper. The thin, lacy garment landed half in, half out. Konoka clucked her tongue at Asuna, dropping her own clothes into the hamper as she picked up Asuna's bra and dropped it in as well. Asuna grinned at her, moving behind her best friend and picking her up. Stepping to the bed, she set Konoka down as easily as if she were a plushie. Negi had already jumped up and was spreading out the new, large futon.
 
Asuna used a hand on the frame to roll up and onto the bed in one smooth motion, almost landing on Konoka. Pausing to straighten her small thong panties, Asuna noticed that Konoka was likewise only wearing her own silk panties. Though the dark-haired girl owned and wore many thongs, she was wearing a pair of low-riding silk panties at the moment. Negi was in his boxers as he put their pillows next to each other at the head of the new bed.
 
“You are in the middle, Negi,” cooed Konoka, taking the spot next to the wall for herself. That left Asuna with the side that faced the open room, which suited her fine. As the girls spread the sheet over themselves and Negi, Konoka frowned. “We forgot to turn off the light,” sighed the girl.
 
“No problem,” Asuna said, sitting up. Taking a breath, she exhaled, focusing. Synthesize the kanka, form it into a ball, and release, she told herself. It was something she had been working on, sort of like a variant on what Takamichi did with his kanka. Carefully aiming, she released the ball of invisible energy, hitting the switch and plunging the room into darkness.
 
“Wow!” Konoka enthused, clapping softly, “that was amazing, Asuna! When did you learn that trick?”
 
“I've been working on it for a while now,” Asuna admitted, settling back down and embracing Negi, finding that Konoka was doing the same from the other side. “It's not much more than a parlor trick right now,” she admitted humbly. “Compared to Takamichi's ability, it's nothing, but I think I can improve until it is a real weapon,” she said, yawning again.
 
“I'm sure you can,” Negi encouraged her. Smiling in the dark, she leaned over and kissed him.
 
“Thanks, Negi,” she said, tucking one of her soft, smooth legs over his, his lower thigh pressing against her panty-clad sex. Feeling a soft breath on her face, she tilted her head and met Konoka's lips. “Night, Negi, Konoka,” said the girl.
 
“Night, Asuna, Negi,” replied Konoka, settling back and tucking a leg over Negi's leg, his thigh pressing gently against her silk-covered pussy.
 
“Night Asuna, Konoka,” Negi yawned. He got comfortable, an arm under each girl's head, their cool, soft hair strewn over his chest, and their delicate scent in his nose. Drifting off to sleep, he had wonderful dreams of the girls in his arms, as well as some other girls.
 
-
 
Deep under the church in the center of the residential section of Mahora was the magical nerve center of the campus. There, the barrier was maintained, watches were kept, and the links to other magical enclaves were monitored. While relatively few of the faculty of the school were mages, there was nevertheless a significant accumulation of power on the campus of the school.
 
Currently, the nerve center was being upgraded, new technology and spells replacing, strengthening and augmenting the existing infrastructure. In the center, a quartet of senior mages were deeply engaged in spell casting, while another group were running cables to the new technology that had only recently arrived. After the disaster with Chao the year before, the staff had been left with the inescapable truth that they had been too complacent, and therefore had been nearly beaten by the renegade student genius. Only the fact that their newest comrade, Negi Springfield, had chosen to fight Chao had kept her from her goals. A very, very few knew that - in fact - Chao had won, but had her victory snatched away because Negi and his group proved more reckless and skilled than the Martian girl had allowed for.
 
Dean Konoe had been displeased with how ineffective the defense of Mahora had proven to be, and had handed down new directives. Even now, the overhaul was not entirely finished. Finished or not, there was still work to be done aside from upgrading the control center, and therefore, while the magical and non-magical work continued, a group of mages monitored things, just like before. At the moment, two of the monitoring crew on duty were trainees, though they had been blooded in the Chao Incident, as it was called among the magi.
 
“Onee-sama,” said the younger of the two, “something just rippled the barrier.”
 
“Mei, you know that there have been countless ripples as the systems are upgraded and the new spells activated,” the older blonde replied calmly. “This is probably nothing,” she said. “Did any of the wards react?” she asked.
 
“Um, it doesn't look like it,” said the younger girl, her eyes moving over the screen before her. Tapping some keys, she studied the screen again. “No, none of them have tripped,” she began, only to have the blonde cut her off.
 
“Then it was probably just a reaction to the work being done on the barrier,” asserted the older girl.
 
“But,” the younger doggedly continued her original sentence, “two of the wards have gone inactive.” This made the blonde frown.
 
“Inactive? Not tripped or shutdown?” she asked, sliding her chair over to look at the screen before her co-worker, leaning on the slighter girl's shoulder. “Hmm, that is kind of odd,” she agreed.
 
“Is there a problem, Takane-chan?” asked another of the watch team, a rotund man with a friendly face.
 
“Two wards went inactive at the perimeter, Mitsuru-san,” the girl reported. Belying his girth, the man nimbly hopped up from his chair, absently brushing some crumbs from his shirt as he crossed the room to look for himself. Seeing the designations on the ward icons, he frowned.
 
“Probably a glitch from the upgrades,” he said slowly, “but I think it better if we have someone check on them,” he added.
 
“If you like, we could…” began Takane for her and Mei both. The portly senior mage shook his head.
 
“No, you two are on watch,” he declined their offer. “Who do we have available to check wards on the perimeter?” he called over to his own watch co-worker. Toko Kuzunoha glanced away from her own screen.
 
“Which type of wards?” she asked crisply, all business.
 
“Bonding wards,” replied the jovial man. “Level five,” he thought to add. The woman blinked.
 
“Level five bonding wards?” she parroted back, surprised. “I better go,” she said, reaching for the sheathed sword by her station.
 
“But, Toko-san,” interjected the younger blonde, “you aren't a magi.” The scowl and glare she got for that comment make the usually brash blonde cringe a little and mew out a `sorry!'.
 
“She's right, Toko,” agreed the older man, smiling as he shrugged off the glare as it was turned on him. “It's probably nothing to worry about, but we should send a mage,” he seconded.
 
“Fine,” bit out the woman, pulling up her cell phone. “I can have Tatsumiya check it out, maybe see if Sakurazaki can give her a hand,” muttered the woman to herself. Watch duty is so dull, complained the woman silently.
 
“Maybe we should see if Gandolfini and Kataragi are available,” suggested Mitsuru. The blonde swordswoman frowned.
 
“Why? Those two specialize in attack magic,” she reminded her fellow teacher.
 
“Just trying to keep all possibilities in mind, Toko,” he waved his hand at her tone. “Level five bonding wards are for big game, after all,” he reminded her. “Besides, tomorrow is a school day,” he said, glancing at the clock.
 
“If you say so,” Toko shrugged, dialing. “Should we call the headmaster, too?” she thought to ask.
 
“Not just yet,” the man said, glancing at the screen. “Mind you, this will probably be some glitch,” he laughed. “And it isn't like we are surrounded by level five threats, waiting for the instant a ward or two goes down, is it?” he added lightly. Level five would go after the likes of the headmaster, or a high-level demon; even the Thousand Master himself would have difficulty with those! the hefty man thought, moving back to his chair.
 
Behind the two older, more experienced mages, the two young women wondered what was going on. Still, if their two supervisors weren't panicking, there wasn't much to be concerned about, was there? It wasn't like there were any heavy-hitters left now that Chao had gone back to wherever she had come from, right?
 
-
 
Negi, Asuna and Konoka jogged along toward class, the others in his group and their classmates joining them along the way. Entering the classroom, he set down his pack and began to get organized for the day as the girls did their thing. When the bell rang, he called out for the girls to settle down, and they did so as he began to take role.
 
A chorus of affirmative answers followed his name calling until he was just a little past two thirds of the way through the list. “McDowell,” he called out. Silence. Looking up from the book, he saw that her seat - next to Chachamaru's seat - was empty. “Chachamaru,” he said to the gynoid, “where is Eva?”
 
“Mistress is resting,” replied the robot, offering a shallow bow. Negi wondered if those odd fevers were causing Eva trouble again.
 
“Is everything ok?” he asked Chachamaru.
 
“Yes,” was the answer. Negi moved on with role call, making a mental note to check on his terrifying master after class. Glancing at the White Wing members, he saw that they had similar plans in mind, as well. Dismissing the issue from his mind, Negi began class with the quiz, which generated the normal riot in his class.
 
After the test, he moved on to the day's first lesson. This is nice, thought the young man, surveying the class as he taught. Yes, his class was still the rowdiest in the school, and they still tended to bulldoze him from time to time, but he loved teaching them. And they are the prettiest girls in the school, too, he thought, forgetting his lesson for the moment as Asuna and Ayaka had one of their little spats, the girls enjoying the show.
 
If he hadn't been sold on Konoka's idea about the bed, he certainly was after that morning. He had woken up with Asuna on one side, Konoka on the other, and a raging hard-on. The two girls had not been upset about that; in fact, they had been very happy to see it. After a brief debate about who should get it - ignoring his attempts to join the discussion - they had agreed to split it. Negi had gotten his very first double-blow job that morning.
 
Being with one girl at a time is great, but there is something to be said for having more than one at a time, too, mused the young man. Seeing Konoka and Asuna sharing his dick between them was a memory that he would never forget. Even now, his dick stirred in his boxers. Neither girl seemed to mind at all that they often ended up bumping into each other's lips or tongue as they licked and sucked on his tool. It even seemed at times that they deliberately did that, Negi recalled. He had found something about that fact absolutely fascinating - and arousing.
 
Before he could cum, the two girls had stopped polishing his knob, looking at him lustfully before turning to each other. A moment later, Konoka giggled softly, kicking off her small panties and straddling him. “Negi,” she breathed, spreading herself open with one hand as she lowered her hips on his. Negi had gasped as her dripping-hot sex met his crown, a moan escaping both of them as his tip forced its way into her tight, slick pussy.
 
Asuna was not idly watching. She disposed of her own panties as she wormed her way up so she could lean over him, kissing him deeply as Konoka began to pump herself up and down on his dick. Pushing her tongue into his mouth, Asuna rubbed her hard nipples against his chest, feeling Negi's arms circle her chest. None of them were aware of the passage of time, being far too busy with other, more important, matters.
 
It wasn't until Konoka bottomed out on his shaft, trembling and gasping for breath that Asuna and Negi recalled that things were occurring outside the kiss. Catching Konoka before she could topple over, Asuna eased her off the still-hard Negi, seeing a drop of cum escape the girl's puffy lower lips to land on the crown of Negi's manhood. Asuna settled her friend next to Negi's other side, seeing that the dark-haired girl was going to be out of commission for a while longer. Easing back, she saw that Negi was still erect, his tool glistening in the morning light.
 
“Negi,” she breathed, licking her lips, “do you think you have enough for me, too?”
 
“I…I think so,” he rasped, swallowing roughly as he eyed her naked form appreciatively. His dick throbbed, approving of what he was seeing. Asuna didn't wait any longer, carefully maneuvering her hips over his, like Konoka had done before her. Following the other girl's lead, Asuna eased her own slippery lips open with a hand, Negi's double-lubed member settling against her entrance.
 
Asuna had let herself down on him, her body trembling as she felt him once more enter her. So good, she thought happily. With almost excessive lubrication from Konoka and his mixed cum, he penetrated her as smoothly as if she were silk. “Asuna!” he gasped when she bottomed out on him. Asuna hummed, leaning forward to kiss him again.
 
After a few seconds or minutes or hours of kissing, Asuna began to pump her hips against his, quivering at the feeling generated by his hard length sliding easily in and out of her sheath. Her clit rubbed against his pubic bone, and her juices soaked his balls. Negi began to jerk his hips up toward her hips, wanting - needing - more of her. Never enough, he thought greedily, slamming his hips as hers came down, driving himself deeply into her welcoming depths. Asuna growled hungrily as she felt his blunt tip stabbing the entrance to her womb. “Cum,” rasped the girl, feeling a star-hot ball of pleasure flash into existence in her lower belly.
 
“Ugh!” was the best Negi could manage, his nut sack tightening as he seized her hips and held her securely against him while he packed her with his second load. The burning-hot blasts of his cum stampeding through the narrow opening of her cervix and into her unprotected womb caused the ball of heat and pleasure to detonate like a fusion bomb, her spine arching as her breath caught in her throat, spots before her eyes.
 
When the two were next conscious of anything again, Asuna was sprawled out on top of Negi, Konoka beside them, smiling at the two as she stroked Asuna's sweat-slick back from the nape of her neck to the bottom of Asuna's ass. After another minute or two of gathering their scattered wits, the two gradually, reluctantly, separated some, Negi's soft member slipping out of Asuna's satisfied pussy as the girl struggled up on her hands and knees.
 
“Oops!” chirped Konoka, her hand cupping Asuna's sex. “Don't want to make a mess of the sheets, Asuna,” she said, smiling. It took a moment for Asuna to realize that her pussy was leaking. Clenching her inner muscles, she felt Konoka's hand carefully move from between her legs. “Wow! He really filled you up, didn't he, Asuna?” Konoka giggled happily. Asuna looked at Konoka's cupped hand, seeing a surprising amount of mixed cum there.
 
“I guess,” shrugged Asuna, smiling a little. “Felt good, though,” she said, grinning at Konoka. The other girl smiled back.
 
“Yes, it does,” she agreed. She raised her cupped hand to her mouth, her pink tongue slipping out to sample the mixed cum. Asuna gaped at her, blushing.
 
“Kono-chan!” hissed the girl. “That's…!”
 
“I know,” shrugged Konoka, sampling the mixture again. “It tastes a little strange, but not bad,” decided the girl, causing Asuna to blink. “Try it!” urged Konoka, extending her hand.
 
“Um, I'd rather not,” began Asuna, only to have Konoka swiftly clap her hand over her open mouth, the thick, viscous mixture filling her mouth. Before she could think about it, she swallowed it. “Konoka!” she protested, coughing once lightly. “What did you do that for?!”
 
“Not bad, right?” replied Konoka innocently, licking her palm clean. Asuna smacked her lips.
 
“I guess not,” she allowed. Konoka eyed her hungrily. “What?” wondered the girl.
 
“You have some on your lips,” said Konoka, leaning into the startled girl and licking up the errant bits of the mixed treat. Asuna held still for it, and before she knew it, she was kissing Konoka, the two girl's arms around each other, their tongues caressing one another.
 
The beeping of an alarm clock ruined the timeless moment, all three of them scrambling to get cleaned up and to class on time. Setsuna arrived as the naked trio was emerging from the shower. It had surprised the half-demon girl to be gang-kissed by the three, who seemed in impossibly good moods. As usual, they had had to run to make it to class on time.
 
Not a bad way to start the morning, Negi decided as the bell rang, signaling the end of homeroom. Swiftly getting organized for the next class, Negi was surprised to find himself talking to Shizuna sensei. The large-breasted woman took him aside and told him that some wards had gone inactive the night before, and while nothing out of place had been found, he should keep his eyes open. He promised he would, filing away the information as he prepared for the next batch of students he would teach.