Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 15

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The members of the Wings silently followed Chachamaru as she led them to the bedroom of her Mistress. In front were Asuna and Setsuna, Negi between them. A few paces back, the rest of the girls and Kotaro followed silently. “Mistress,” bowed Chachamaru as the group stopped before the large bed made of plush pillows.
 
“Ah,” smiled Eva, fangs bright in the light of the stars and moon, “my tribute has arrived at last,” the vampiress purred.
 
“Let's get one thing straight, Eva,” Asuna said aggressively, “we're not tribute!”
 
“Then you prefer being called `food'?” Eva leered at the girl. Asuna's lips tightened.
 
“Why not just call us generous friends?” countered Asuna.
 
“Because I'm an evil magi, that's why,” snorted Eva. “Are you going first, or is our cute bird girl going first?” she asked, licking her lips. Setsuna frowned slightly at that remark.
 
“I will be going first,” said the girl, approaching Eva.
 
“Control yourself this time,” muttered Asuna, moving closer to the small blonde blood-sucker as well. Eva scowled at Asuna, but said nothing. Kneeling down, Setsuna nervously offered herself to Eva. To her surprise, Eva virtually turned up her nose.
 
“Spread your wings, Setsuna,” demanded Eva. Setsuna frowned.
 
“Why?”
 
“Because I want you to,” said the dangerous criminal petulantly. Glancing briefly at Konoka, who beamed back an eager smile, Setsuna slipped off her robe and a moment later, her wings flashed outward before folding back to rest behind her back, the wing joints protruding over her shoulders. A happy sigh came from Eva. “Better,” she approved.
 
Instead of feeding right away, however, the small undying magi pulled on Setsuna's arm, shifting the girl around so she was reclining on her back, which meant that she had to spread her wings about half-way so she could rest against the pillows that made up the bed. Eva casually moved around so she was comfortably laying on Setsuna's side, her face at the base of Setsuna's neck. With the tip of a finger, she pushed the winged girl's chin up and to the side.
 
“You have beautiful skin, Set-chan,” murmured Eva, licking Setsuna's skin. “I can't wait to see how you taste,” added the girl, opening her fanged mouth wide and sinking her teeth in the exposed neck, right above the collarbone. To Setsuna's surprise, Eva didn't sink her teeth in hard or savagely. Her bite was firm and yet unexpected gentle too. She could feel the two sharp fangs pierce her, but it didn't hurt her aside from a short-lived sting.
 
Eva's eyes, half-closed as she bit Setsuna, opened in surprise as she got her first taste of the mixed-blood girl. Being half bird-tribe demon, Setsuna had a flavor that was completely unique. Like a hot, spicy wine, Eva tried to determine what the closest thing to the taste was. Sucking a bit stronger, she drank deeply. But, it has a cool after-taste as well; like peppermint in the wine, mused the blonde. “Umm,” moaned Setsuna, her cheeks coloring as Eva steadily feed on her.
 
A fluttering caress on her side and back caught Eva by surprise. What is…oh, right, feathers, Eva realized. Setsuna's wings were twitching, causing the long, white feathers to brush against the nearly-naked Eva. As usual, Eva was wearing a gauzy, nearly-transparent short gown. Eva silently hummed, snuggling closer as her arms wormed around Setsuna's torso, beginning to squeeze as she fed.
 
Asuna brushed her hand along Setsuna's wings. She would never admit it, but she loved the feel of Setsuna's wings. Every chance she got, she would stroke the snowy white feathers. She knew that Setsuna's wings were very sensitive, though it didn't seem to upset the girl when Konoka and her would play with the wings. Her face would flush, and she would start to tremble if they did it long enough. Asuna suspected that the girl found it arousing to have her wings stroked. A ragged moan from the girl whose wings she was stroking reminded her that she should be paying attention.
 
“Getting greedy again?” she muttered to Eva, seeing the same thing she had seen the evening before. Reaching for Eva's head, she was about to pull Eva off Setsuna. “That's about enough,” Asuna said. To her surprise, Setsuna's arm snaked around Eva and held her in place. What is this? wondered Asuna, confused.
 
“Ah!” gasped Setsuna, her body trembling. Suddenly, her wings snapped to full extension, knocking Asuna over and almost off the bed. The slim, compact body of the swordswoman twitched strongly a couple of times as her back arched. Hissing wordlessly, Setsuna slumped limply back onto the pillows, her wings fluttering aimlessly.
 
Eva raised her face from Setsuna's neck, licking her lips to get the last bit of blood off them. She's strong, Eva thought. When she had jerked, her arm had nearly crushed the small vampiress. Only the fact that it wasn't deliberate and Eva was less restrained in the Resort kept her from being hurt. Looking at the panting girl, Eva leered. Oh, she came hard, my little winged treat, thought the blonde. Sniffing carefully, she could smell Setsuna's arousal, though she doubted that the others could. Well, Chachamaru can sense it, and maybe one or two others, dismissed Eva. She smirked as she thought that Setsuna would have to change her panties.
 
“Set-chan, be careful with those wings,” complained Asuna, straightening out from her tumble and moving closer to the smaller girl, who was panting lightly. “Set-chan?” she asked, touching the Shinmei-ryu practitioner's cheek. “You ok, Set-chan?”
 
“Fine,” came the somewhat muzzy reply. Setsuna blinked a couple of times, her head clearing. “Um, yeah, no problem,” she said, blushing.
 
“So, what happened?” wondered Asuna. Setsuna glanced at the smirking Eva.
 
“You'll find out,” said the dark-haired girl, Konoka settling beside Setsuna and fussing over her. With unsolicited and over-enthusiastic help, Setsuna shifted around, her wings slipping back into her body, leaving her smooth, creamy, pale skin exposed. Eva's hand accidentally caressed Setsuna's arm.
 
Stretching her own pale arms over her head, Eva fixed her blood-red vertically-slitted eyes on Asuna. “Ready to find out what Setsuna felt, Asuna Kagurazaka?” asked the girl. Frowning, Asuna looked over to Negi. Seeing the look on his face, she took a breath.
 
“I guess,” she said, pulling off the large shirt she had put on after her bath. Other than panties, the removal of the baggy shirt left Asuna naked. Laying back, she watched as Eva slowly - almost teasingly - cuddled up to her much like she had with Setsuna. Selecting where she wanted to bite, Eva couldn't resist teasing the girl. Whispering in her ear, she reminded Asuna of something. “Remember what I said, Asuna, about vampires liking energetic girls like you?” Asuna twitched.
 
With the girl's attention distracted, Eva sank her fangs into Asuna's neck. What will her blood taste like, I wonder? Eva thought impatiently. When the blood of her classmate and team member flooded into her mouth, Eva almost shrieked in surprise. Withdrawing her mouth, Eva coughed, spraying small droplets of blood on Asuna's shoulder.
 
“What's wrong?” demanded Asuna. Eva forced her voice to as close to normal as she could.
 
“Nothing,” lied the smaller girl, “just a little down the wrong pipe,” she said, leaning back into resume feeding. This time, she carefully sucked, keeping the amount of blood she drank to a minimum. Even so, she could feel her eyes tearing up. So rich, she thought. It was not unlike taking a big bite of super-rich, incredibly creamy cake after drinking lemon aide. Eva steadily fed, wondering what made Asuna's blood so radically different from her classmates. In far less time than she had spent on Setsuna, Eva raised her head, panting. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and her thighs were damp.
 
Against her chest and beneath her, Asuna was panting as well, her cheeks colored. Hard nipples pointed proudly up from the resilient domes of the girl's breasts, and a discernable wet spot decorated her panties. Eva struggled upright, one clawed hand pressing on Asuna's sternum. Eva had never cum from drinking from a victim, but she had this time. And I can't recall the last time I came that hard, either, the blonde thought. From the speed of Asuna's heartbeat, she suspected that Asuna had cum harder than normal as well.
 
“Asuna?” asked Konoka, looking at her nearly-dazed roommate and friend. Eva shifted to lie on her back next to Asuna, savoring the afterglow of her unexpectedly powerful orgasm. Negi came over and checked on Asuna. By the time that the rest of the Wings were gathered around her, she had more or less regained control of herself.
 
“So, that's enough for now?” asked Negi of Eva. His mistress nodded.
 
“Yes, Negi,” she replied. “That's enough for now. Help Asuna to her futon; tomorrow is going to be a full day,” said the master of the Resort. Helpful hands helped Asuna to her feet, and the entire group slowly moved toward their sleeping room, the low murmur of quiet questions and remarks following them. Chachamaru returned an hour later, reporting the Wings were all asleep.
 
“Mistress, how was Asuna's blood?” asked the curious gynoid. Eva frowned.
 
“Something is very different about her,” remarked Eva. Her frown disappeared, though, as Eva stood. “But whatever it is, her blood has a kick the likes of which I have never experienced before,” grinned Eva. Moving out of her bedroom, Eva took to the skies, flying silently to the transport circle. In a muted flash, Eva and Chachamaru transferred to a hidden dome.
 
In the dome - which was empty save for a ring of trees and some stone patterns on the ground - Eva began incanting. Impassively, Chachamaru watched from outside the circle. As the spell built, Eva's voice grew stronger and stronger, fey wisps of energy flickered around her. When Eva reached the crescendo of the spell and released it, the entire dome was consumed in a vortex of battling magic. Chachamaru crouched down, shielding herself as best as she could.
 
When her sensors confirmed the spell had ended, Chachamaru carefully straightened up and stood. In the center of the scorched circle, Eva was quietly laughing, though the volume was going up second by second. Evan as Chachamaru watched, Eva levitated herself a foot or so off the ash that used to be ground. Turning to face her gynoid partner, she smiled. Her fangs remained. So did her blood-red slitted eyes. Unlike normal, however, Chachamaru could `see' a powerful, pulsing aura around the girl. “Success?” ventured the gynoid.
 
“Nagi was truly a master with spells,” Eva said, floating over to Chachamaru, “but even he was not infallible. The curse is broken, and I am once more whole!” she howled delightedly; and promptly fainted into Chachamaru's arms.
 
-
 
“Where is Eva?” wondered Negi as he took a breather from sparring with Kotaro. He hadn't seen his master since the night before, and usually, she was around at least a couple of times a day. Chachamaru had greeted the group, but Eva was a no-show.
 
“She's probably lounging around somewhere, dreaming up mean things to do,” grinned Haruna. The mangaka was pretty much loafing around, hanging out with Yue and Nodoka as the two read books they had pilfered from Eva's library. Most of the fighters in the group were off sparring in the different domes, but it would be time for lunch soon, so they would all re-appear back in the main hub.
 
Negi and Kotaro had come back from sparring in the mountain dome, and after a break for some water, Kotaro had moved off to see what Kaede and Ku were over in the forest dome. Having the second-line people in the hub allowed the Wings to keep tabs of where everyone was, more or less. “Where are Chisame and Asakura?” wondered Negi.
 
“The beach,” shrugged Haruna. “Why?”
 
“Just curious,” Negi said. Haruna grinned at him, grabbing his arm and pulling him a little farther away from the two readers.
 
“So, I hear that Chisame's Pactio is now silver-edged,” said the girl, her tone low and eager. “When are the rest of ours going to turn silver?” she asked. Negi blinked.
 
“Uh, well…” began the young man. Haruna pressed closer to him, using her full breasts to good advantage. “You shouldn't play favorites, you know,” she murmured. Haruna was wearing a mid-riff-baring spaghetti tee shirt and tight, tiny shorts. General dress in the resort was pretty much whatever the girls wanted, and most of them had, over time, tended toward skimpy attire. Weather was not an issue, nor was privacy, and the girls had taken full advantage of that.
 
Haruna leered at him as she leaned in and kissed him. “I want mine to get the silver edge, too,” she whispered when she released his lips. Negi gulped.
 
“I, um,” he said, carefully freeing himself from her arms, “need to talk to Kazumi,” he said, bolting for the transport circle. Haruna watched him go, smiling to herself.
 
“Sure, Negi,” she said, licking her lips, “but I'll be waiting for you,” she said. Moving back to Nodoka and Yue, she reclined on the bench near the two.
 
“You know,” said Yue dispassionately, “you are not very subtle.”
 
Haruna shrugged. “I'm not trying to be,” she replied easily.
 
“Are you sure you want to do…it?” wondered Nodoka, blushing. She had finally given in to her curiosity and used her artifact to find out what had made the Pactio cards turn silver edged. It wasn't that she found the idea of doing that with Negi distasteful; far from it. She was very interested in that, but her uncertainty about whether or not she could do something like that was making her indecisive.
 
“Sure!” chirped Haruna. “Why wouldn't I be?” she wondered. “You know, it's supposed to feel really, really good,” said the glasses-wearing girl, leering at her two friends.
 
“Not the first time,” Yue replied calmly, though her cheeks were red. Haruna waved that remark off.
 
“So? Most things don't go well the first time,” she said. “Is that any reason not to do them?” she challenged the smaller girls. Yue and Nodoka exchanged glances. Yue was wearing a short skirt and sleeveless top, while Nodoka had on a thin, short sundress. Of the entire Wings group, they were the two that tended to wear the most - and what they wore had been getting skimpier and skimpier. Haruna stretched her arms, thrusting her chest forward, so the cotton of her shirt stretched over her proud breasts. Yue noticed that there was no indication of a bra under Haruna's shirt.
 
Meanwhile, Negi arrived at the transport circle at the original resort. Checking the upper area for the two, he levitated himself down to the sand of the beach, finding Chisame and Kazumi laying out. While the artificial sun of the resort couldn't give them a tan, it was warm and felt just like the real beach, so the girls tended to treat it as such. Chisame wore some very small bikini bottoms, while Kazumi was totally naked. Negi swallowed as he eyed the two women.
 
“Well, if it isn't Negi,” smiled Kazumi, glancing over when she heard his footsteps in the sand. “What brings you here?” wondered the girl, making no move to cover up at all. “It isn't lunch time yet, is it?” wondered the girl.
 
“Not yet,” said Negi, “but it will be in about forty five minutes.” Kazumi stretched.
 
“Good,” she said. “Plenty of time yet.” Negi looked over at Chisame, who met her eyes for a moment. Briefly, the girl smiled at him. “You know, we were talking about you,” Kazumi said, smiling at him. “Chisame-chan told me all about your little tryst yesterday,” she purred.
 
“I did not!” insisted Chisame, “you just made a bunch of assumptions!” insisted the other girl, a little color on her cheeks.
 
Asakura flipped a hand at that. “But you didn't deny anything, so I was right,” she said. Chisame grimaced.
 
“I wanted to ask you if you were feeling ok,” Negi said to the girl. Chisame looked at him, smiling.
 
“I'm fine,” she said. “I was a little tender last night, but this morning I felt all better,” she assured him. Well, aside from wanting to do it again, she thought but did not say. Negi sighed in relief.
 
“That's good,” he said. Kazumi rolled on her side, looking at Negi. Her head was propped up by her arm. Negi looked at her, feeling himself stiffen as he eyed her bare body. Catching him looking, Kazumi smiled at him.
 
“You know, Negi,” she said, “Chisame isn't the only one who wants a silver edge on her card,” said the girl. Negi nervously glanced at Chisame. The girl looked away. Kazumi reached out and caught Negi's hand in her own. Pulling him gently toward her, she kissed him. It was a slow, gentle kiss that Negi couldn't help but respond to. Releasing the kiss, Kazumi held him close to her, feeling his fully erect member pushing against her through his shorts and boxers. Smiling at him, she reached down with one hand and began to undo his shorts.
 
“A…Asakura,” groaned Negi, though he made no effort to stop her.
 
“You like me, don't you, Negi?” asked the girl, pulling down his zipper. “You made a Pactio with me, and let me join your White Wings,” reasoned the girl. “So it's only logical that we strengthen that bond, right?” she said, pushing his shorts and boxers down, baring his hard length. Damn, that's bigger than I had thought, Kazumi thought fleetingly as she softly stroked his length. “I want to be a stronger partner for you, Negi,” said the girl, rolling onto her back, Negi on top of her. Spreading her legs, she briefly touched her exposed sex, finding that she was aroused and beginning to become wet.
 
“Kazumi,” Negi breathed, “are you sure? I…” Kazumi touched his lips with her fingertip.
 
“I'm sure,” she confirmed. “You do like me, don't you?” she asked. Mutely, Negi nodded. Who wouldn't like her? Kazumi smiled at him, drawing him into another kiss with her. Beside the two, Chisame tried not to watch, but kept finding her eyes back on the two.
 
She's a lot bolder than I was, mused the net idol. Or is it that she's experienced and I wasn't? she wondered, frowning ever so slightly. For some reason she couldn't quite pin down, she disliked the idea that Kazumi might have been with some guy other than Negi. Chisame knew that a large percentage of her peers had lost their virginities before her, but she hadn't thought that more than maybe one or two out of her class had done that. Pretty sure nearly all of us are…were, she corrected herself, smiling slightly, virgins.
 
Watching Kazumi make out with Negi, she wondered if she had misread Asakura. She seemed very comfortable with what she was doing, and certainly didn't seem to be shy about it, either. Breaking the kiss, Negi moved down to suck on the girl's hard nipples. “That's nice,” purred Kazumi. Chisame saw one of the girl's hands slip between her legs as Negi feasted on her breasts.
 
She's playing with herself while he sucks her nipples, realized Chisame, blinking in surprise. Why didn't I think of that? she wondered. Unaware, her own hand slipped down to touch her sex through the thin swim suit bottoms she wore. She was close enough to the two to hear their breaths quicken. Soft, wet sucking and slurping noises filled the air as Negi ravaged the girl's nipples with his mouth as his hands massaged her large, full breasts. Beside the two, Chisame rubbed her own sex more vigorously as she watched.
 
She wasn't sure how long it was before Negi leaned back from Kazumi's breasts, absently wiping some drool from his chin. Kazumi was panting, her body covered with a light sheen of sweat as she smiled warmly up at Negi. Lifting her hand from her groin, Kazumi smiled as she saw the ropy strands of glistening juice covering them. Using her girl-juice soaked hand, she stroked Negi's length a couple of times. “Negi,” cooed the girl lovingly.
 
More sure of himself and what the girl wanted, Negi shifted to bring his hips into alignment with her hips, his tip falling into perfect angle with her opening. Bracing himself on his hands and knees, Negi pushed forward firmly, feeling her slick lips open to accept him. “Ah!” gasped the pineapple-haired girl happily. Looping her arms around his slim frame, she sighed.
 
Beside the two, Chisame pushed her fingers under her bottoms to get at the itchy heat between her legs. Pushing a finger into her own channel, she felt her slippery juice gush out around her digit. Pumping her finger in and out of her sex, Chisame watched with rapt fascination as Negi worked his length into Kazumi steadily. Is that how it looked with me? she wondered absently, a second finger finding its way into her throbbing passage. Her own breathing quickened as she stared at the couple next to, close enough to touch if she reached out her arm.
 
Negi was staring into Kazumi's eyes as he pumped into her. She's got really pretty eyes, he mused irrelevantly. So warm and soft, too, he realized. It occurred to him that Kazumi - for that matter, all the girls he had been with so far - had a strange feeling of secure warmth about them; more so when he was having sex with them. Kazumi was smiling at him, her smile nearly a perfect match to Konoka's smile. Negi decided then and there that he could never get enough of the feeling he felt when he was with one of the girls like he was now. “Kazumi,” he moaned, leaning down to suck on a nipple.
 
“Eek!” yelped the happy woman, hooking her legs around his hips. So good, she thought euphorically. Lucky me, I never had a hymen to worry about, and this doesn't hurt at all! she crowed to herself. Far from hurting, it felt insanely good. My first time, and it's nearly perfect, gloated the woman. She was on a tropical beach, in a private resort, giving her virginity to a man she loved…it was just as she had expected it to be; well, ignoring the magical elements. Her slightly-unfocused eyes slipped to the side, catching Chisame's lust-hazed gaze. Even have Chisame-chan to share this moment with, Kazumi thought happily.
 
Chisame was panting harshly herself, two fingers pumping in and out of her drooling sex, her thumb rubbing her clit as her free hands desperately tried to cover both her breasts at the same time. She was right on the edge of orgasm, and when Kazumi caught her gaze, she fell over the edge, her body trembling as a high yet weak shriek tore free of her lips. Between her thighs, a small gush of girl cum splattered her thighs and hand.
 
“Kazumi!” rasped Negi, ramming home his shaft one final time before unleashing his load deep inside her. “Ugh!” he grunted, spurt after spurt filling her, flooding her and seeping out around the base of his cock where it was rammed deep into her pussy. A wordless gasp accompanied Kazumi's release, her arms and legs squeezing him close as the trio unknowingly came at the same time. Above Kazumi's head, her Pactio card's edges turned silver.