Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 23

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Asuna refilled the tea cups for herself and Ayaka, taking the opportunity to check her cell phone. Pushing buttons rapidly, she studied the screen for a moment before nodding slightly to herself. Swiftly forming a text message, she sent it to a group of contacts in her phone's memory. Turning back to Ayaka, she settled back down. “So, do you think you made a mistake joining?” she asked her friend. Ayaka made eye contact.
 
“Maybe I did,” she said, but cut off Asuna's attempt at a reply, “but I won't quit, Asuna! And I won't let any of you down, either!” she promised. Asuna nodded, a small smile on her lips.
 
“That makes me feel a little better,” admitted the girl. “The reason that it is so important that you commit to this completely is that it is not just some club,” she resumed her talk with her friend.
 
Meanwhile, cell phones chirped in several rooms as well as out in Mahora town. Girls picked up their cell phones and checked the text message. All the girls were glad to get the news, but some complained, while others wished it had been different news. Each of them were satisfied that their partner was secure with fellow Wing members, and they were all glad to know that they knew where to find him if they needed him. Having their Negi carry a phone that had GPS tracking was a handy way of keeping tabs on where he was on campus, and with Asuna being one of four Wings that had his phone's ID code, they were sure that at least one of them could be counted on to tell the others where their man was. After all, protecting him was part of their job as Ala Alba members, wasn't it?
 
-
 
“Are you sure this is a good idea, Nee-chan?” asked the smaller of a pair of young women as the two moved along the streetlight-lit streets of Mahora. She wasn't feeling very good about what they were doing, but as usual, she was content to follow her sempai's lead.
 
“Yes,” came the confident reply from her sempai. “There is definitely something going involving Eva and her class,” explained the blonde.
 
“But, didn't Kuzunoha-sensei say that we shouldn't get involved?” asked Mei nervously. Takane sent her partner an annoyed look.
 
“If we don't look into this ourselves, we will never know what is going on,” she replied. “Besides, it seems that Negi is once more involved somehow; just like in the incident with Chao last year,” she continued, her tone more eager. “This should be a good chance to get even with him for our humiliation,” the blonde grated.
 
Mei blushed, recalling all that had happened. Of the two of us, I think Takane-sempai got the worst of it, reflected the smaller rusty-blonde haired girl. True, she had been soundly - and easily - defeated in the Tournament, and later, had been stripped by a reflected attack against Asuna, but only the students siding with Negi, her sempai and Nutmeg had seen her naked, while Takane had been publically stripped several times.
 
“And anyway,” Takane went on, “all we are doing is keeping tabs on a known evil mage. There is no rule against that, is there?” asked the blonde, leading the two toward the wooded lot that shielded the cabin of Evangeline AK MacDowell, the Doll Master. Ahead of the two, they could see the shadowed form of the small terror and her gynoid partner returning home.
 
“Does there need to be rules against stupidity?” came a mocking voice from behind the two. Both gave shrieks of surprise as they jumped, awkwardly turning to see a leering Eva standing just behind them, smiling a fanged smile. “My, what tasty visitors,” the vampiress purred, licking her lips.
 
“S…stay back!” warned Takane, summoning all her shadow servants. Mei pulled her own want out, muttering her personal activation key. Eva snorted derisively.
 
“Back? What would you do if I said `no'?” she asked nastily, her smile spreading. Moonlight played off her crimson irises, highlighted by her now-black sclera. Mei gulped as she heard the faint sounds of bat wings from the trees around them.
 
“T…then we will be forced to subdue you!” Takane sputtered. Eva began to laugh.
 
“Oh, that is too funny,” she chortled. In the blink of an eye, she was directly in front of Takane, nose to nose with the tall blonde in her adult form. “Subdue me? You two? Truly, you have no idea what I am capable of,” the dark mage sneered. Takane started to move back, only to find that Eva was no longer in front of the two, but was back by Chachamaru's side, in her original form.
 
“Wha…?” breathed Takane, blinking at the other blonde.
 
“Honestly, all these upstart little brats,” sighed Eva to Chachamaru, the two turning their backs on the pair of young mages. “They all think that they are smarter, tougher and better than everyone else. I've half a mind to teach them the error of their ways, but they are just too pathetic to waste my time on,” she said casually to her partner. “I have so many other things to do that are more worthy of my time.”
 
“So, we will leave them be?” asked Chachamaru. While she had no dislike of the two, she had expected to be able to engage them when Eva had told her the would be getting rid of their tails. I had not thought that she would just shake them up before dismissing them so, the gynoid thought. In years past, Eva would have killed or at least severely injured them.
 
“Oh, I wouldn't say that,” purred Eva, absently licking her sharp canines. No, I have plans for those two, the vampiress thought. Chachamaru's sensors picked up the signature of suppressed gunfire. Turning her head slightly, she saw that the two interlopers were down. Just before her sight was obstructed by the trees, she saw a muted shimmer revealing a person standing over the two downed sorceresses.
 
-
 
“I'm back!” exclaimed Haruna grandly as she threw open the door to the dorm room she shared with Nodoka and Yue. “And I bring samples!” she tittered excitedly, waving a handful of printed, bound and ready-to-sell doujinshi of her own crafting.
 
“Welcome back, Haruna,” replied Yue dispassionately. Haruna took in the sight before her. At the small table in their room, Nodoka and Yue were working on homework, dressed in panties, and opposite them, their shared partner worked steadily on a stack of papers, grading and entering the grades into his laptop, along with notes and memos and reminders for himself as well as for the school administration.
 
“Were you able to afford to have all of them printed up?” wondered Nodoka, glancing up at the bustiest of the three roommates. Her eyes caught color in Haruna's hand, and she frowned. “You got them printed in color?”
 
“Only the covers and first three pages,” Haruna shrugged. “Rest of the books are in black and white, as always,” she explained, tossing the doujinshi down on the table before setting to work on her clothes.
 
“So, you planning to sell out this convention?” wondered Yue, picking up the nearest doujinshi and flipping through the fan comic. Haruna leered at her, watching Yue's face for her reaction.
 
“I should be able to move all one thousand editions within a couple of hours,” she bragged confidently.
 
“That's good,” Negi interjected, his attention on his grading. “Do you think you'll make any money?” he wondered. Haruna began to snicker, Yue and Nodoka sharing a smile.
 
“I think I should clear an easy one hundred thousand yen,” Haruna said with false modestly. Negi blinked.
 
“One hundred thousand yen? Are you sure you don't mean gross?” he wondered. Haruna dropped to her knees beside him, thrusting her face up close to his.
 
“Oh, I most assuredly mean I will clear a hundred thou,” she repeated, licking her lips before swiftly kissing him. “These are the newest arcs in my three top series,” she began enthusiastically, sitting back on her heels and gesturing to the doujinshi spread out on the small table. “Not only that, but they are limited edition volumes, too!” she lectured, tapping an imprinted lot number on the bottom left of the back cover. The examples she had were printed `0 of 1000'. “See, what I'll do is charge fifteen hundred a hit for un-signed copies, and twenty five hundred for autographed volumes,” explained the yaoi fangirl evilly.
 
“But, if you had one thousand copies of each printed up, then…” began Nodoka, frowning. Haruna gave an evil laugh.
 
“It's all about marketing, my friend,” the glasses-wearing artist grandly lectured. “I managed to talk the printers into working under contract on this batch. In exchange for allowing them to put a full-page back ad in the rear of the book, I'm only into them for about two mil,” she crowed. Negi blinked.
 
“You owe the print shop two million yen?” he gaped at her. Haruna shrugged.
 
“Yeah,” she agreed calmly.
 
“But, what if you don't sell all the copies?!” demanded Negi. Haruna patted his cheek.
 
“Oh, I don't think that will be a problem,” she said blandly. “These are phantom editions,” she whispered to him as if that should mean something. Negi frowned, lost.
 
“Phantom editions mean that what happens in these books falls between the regular series story arcs,” Yue explained. Living with the maniacal mangaka had been instructional in the strange, sick world of the doujinshi masters. “That makes them even more valuable, but has the downside of depending solely on the devotion of her fans,” warned Yue. Haruna was unconcerned.
 
“It's dynamite, I tell you,” she insisted. “Take a look for yourself!” urged the girl. Nodoka and Yue opened different books, flipping pages. Seeing Negi start to reach for the third, Haruna swiftly snatched it up. “Um, not you, Negi,” warned Haruna, blushing a little. “Chisame'd throw a fit if she found out you looked at these,” smiled Haruna. Nodoka was blushing beet red, and Yue's eyes were a little larger than normal as she gawked at a page.
 
Snapping the high-quality cover shut, she shuddered slightly as she tossed the doujinshi back to Haruna as if it were a used condom. “Lock that thing up,” said Yue unconsciously rubbing her hands as if they were dirty.
 
“B…burn them,” Nodoka managed, likewise not thrilled with what she was seeing in her volume. “I can't believe anyone would buy that stuff,” muttered the girl. Negi was really curious, but he remembered his visit to the last convention, where he had discovered first-hand what Haruna did with her stuff. He had ended up being shepherded by Chisame - who was doing cosplay - and she had thrown a royal hissy-fit when he had curiously picked up a sample of Haruna's fan comic book. I still wonder why those two men were hugging each other like that, surrounded by flowers and briars, he thought absently.
 
“Not on your life, missy,” came the prim reply from Haruna, though she did tuck the three samples away in her locking file case. Can't let the other girls catch Negi looking at those, she thought, double-checking the lock, god only knows what Asuna'd do to me if she caught him with one of my `special' editions in his hands...
 
With her ill-omened goods secured, she grabbed a can of soda before resuming her place at the table. After a little prompting and prodding from Negi, she reluctantly dragged out her own homework and finished it up. Is this what Asuna and Konoka have to deal with every night? wondered Haruna. Even so, she felt a little jealous of the primary partners of Negi. Still, he's in our room tonight! thought the girl gleefully. Looking at her two roommates, she got the feeling that she wasn't the only one thinking along those lines.
 
Not quite an hour later, the group was preparing for bed. The room the three shared had the standard two beds, previously rigged in the bunk-bed configuration, but now done as a single large loft option, called among the Wings `the Konoka-chan'. As the four put away their papers and got ready for bed, Nodoka and Yue took a moment of private time in the bathroom to steady each other's nerves for what they were about to do.
 
-
 
In another room, other Wing members were settling down for bed. One of the girls was seated, the other standing behind her, brushing her hair. The one brushing the other's hair was humming happily to herself as she meticulously ran the grooming instrument through the locks of her friend's hair. “Ojou-sama,” protested the girl getting her hair brushed, “you don't need to brush my hair.”
 
“But I want to, Set-chan,” Konoka replied absently, lovingly running her fingers through the black locks of Setsuna's hair. “Besides, you brushed mine, right?” she pointed out.
 
“But, that was only proper…!” Setsuna denied, blushing. Constant time together in the Resort had made her more comfortable with a less-formal relationship to her precious `ojou-sama'. But only in the Resort. Outside their private club room, she reverted to being her old self. Konoka found that unacceptable.
 
“When you brush a girl's hair, it is only natural that she returns the favor, Set-chan,” lectured Konoka. “Besides, I love your hair,” she added. Setsuna blushed a little.
 
“Thank you, Ojou-sama,” murmured Setsuna, feeling warm.
 
“Hmm,” hummed Konoka, her fingertips trailing along the delicate neck of her closest and deepest best friend. “Let your wings out, Set-chan,” asked the granddaughter of the dean. Setsuna glanced at the door to her room, verifying that it was securely locked before allowing her wings to emerge. It helped that she was naked, having finished a long, comfortable bath with Konoka not an hour before. Habits from the Resort are rubbing off, mused Setsuna. Behind her, she could feel the warm skin of Konoka, soft and silky when it brushed her bare body.
 
Setting the brush aside, Konoka began to run her finger through the feathers of Setsuna's wings, wallowing in the sensual feeling of the soft, stiff feathers. “I love your wings,” the girl said dreamily, tracing the bones and muscles of the wing joint before leisurely tracing the wings back to their base, the feathered appendages blending flawlessly into Setsuna's soft, white back. Giggling softly, Konoka leaned in and kissed Setsuna tenderly between her wings, causing the girl to tremble and moan.
 
“O…Ojou-sama!” whined Setsuna, color on her cheeks as her nipples - already semi-erect - hardened instantly. Shifting in her seat, she knew that her pussy was going to start leaking any second now. Konoka kissed her again, this time just above where her wing bones joined her shoulder blades. Setsuna trembled again. “Please, Ojou-sama,” panted Setsuna.
 
“Please what, Set-chan?” asked Konoka, giggling as the other girl's wings twitched and flicked half open in response to her hands tracing her guardian's spine from upper neck to the base of her spine. Setsuna swallowed roughly.
 
“Th…they're sensitive,” managed the girl, heart pounding. And I'm going to leave a wet spot on the stool if you keep doing that! she left unsaid. Konoka stroked the pure white wings once more.
 
“I'm glad to hear that,” she said softly, hugging herself to Setsuna's back. “I like knowing that you can feel every little thing I do,” she whispered in Setsuna's ear.
 
“W…we should get some sleep,” Setsuna suggested, fighting with all her will to maintain her composure. Konoka held the full hug for a minute longer before easing back.
 
“You're probably right,” she agreed, catching her half-demon guardian's hand in her own as she stood. Turning Setsuna to face her, Konoka smiled warmly at her before drawing Setsuna into a kiss, her lips meeting the swordswoman's lips softly. Setsuna nearly fainted.
 
“Konoka-chan!” the startled girl wheezed. Konoka laughed happily, darting back in for another kiss.
 
“That is what I like to hear,” she sighed happily, turning to the bed in the room and drawing back the covers. About to climb into Setsuna's bed, she glanced over at her bedmate to see her opening a drawer on her dresser. “What are you doing?” wondered Konoka, puzzled.
 
“I'm getting us something to sleep in,” Setsuna said. Konoka pouted.
 
“Why? I like how we sleep at the Resort.”
 
“But, what if someone come in and sees us?” worried Setsuna, her hand hovering right over her collection of panties. It surprised her to notice that she hadn't been going through a lot of laundry lately. Konoka shrugged.
 
“Who cares?” she countered. “Besides, no one who isn't a partner to us ever comes in here, do they?” reasoned the girl. Setsuna frowned a little, trying to recall if anyone had come into her room before, let alone slept with her. I don't think that anyone has until now, the girl realized.
 
Her mind distracted, she was caught easily by Konoka, the other girl happily grabbing her and pulling her into bed with her, careful of her wings. Laughing, she settled in, holding the winged girl comfortably to her chest, her white wings half-extended. “Ojou-sama, let me retract my wings before…” protested Setsuna.
 
“Leave them out. For me?” asked Konoka, stroking Setsuna's sides with her palms. “I get to enjoy them so rarely,” she enticed. Setsuna slowly relaxed, her white wings settling back into rest position, earning her a happy sound of approval from her Ojou-sama. Face to face with Konoka, Setsuna wasn't sure what to do with her arms. “Put your arms around me,” murmured Konoka, feeling Setsuna slowly do as she asked. It took a little wiggling around, but the two found themselves comfortably snuggled together.
 
As they drifted off to sleep, Setsuna found herself wondering if Konoka was feeling uncomfortable because she wasn't sleeping with Asuna and Negi. “Ojou-sama?” she murmured, half-hoping that Konoka was asleep.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Uh,” Setsuna hedged. Damn! What do I say now? she wondered, suddenly convinced that she had made a mistake speaking up. “Do you miss Asuna and Negi?” she asked, grasping for something to say.
 
“Some, I guess,” Konoka shrugged. “Why?” wondered the long-haired girl.
 
“No reason,” Setsuna replied. “I just wondered if you were comfortable without them,” admitted Setsuna.
 
“I sleep with you in the Resort,” pointed out Konoka. “Why do you think I wouldn't be perfectly comfortable with you in my arms?” she wondered. Setsuna blushed a little in the darkness.
 
“It just seemed you and Asuna had grown closer,” she whispered. Konoka frowned ever so slightly.
 
“We have,” she said. “But you were my best friend first,” she pointed out. “I have spent a lot of time with Asuna, starting with my arrival here, but none of that has anything to do with how I feel about you. Why are you asking me about this?” she pressed, her hug tightening a little.
 
“It's none of my business!” protested Setsuna. “I shouldn't have…mph!” her attempt at backing away was silenced with another kiss. This time, Setsuna felt Konoka's tongue slip out, wiggle between her own lips, and invade her mouth when Setsuna inadvertently opened her mouth to the kiss. Konoka was in no rush, thoroughly exploring Setsuna's mouth with her tongue.
 
When she did finally release the kiss, strands of saliva linking the two, she ruthlessly returned the conversation to the topic at hand. “Why did you ask about Asuna and I, Set-chan?” asked the girl softly, but firmly.
 
“I just wondered because of that kiss…” Setsuna replied, still stunned by the kiss she had just gotten from her childhood friend and precious Ojou-sama. Konoka didn't need to ask which kiss. She instinctively knew it was the kiss between herself and Asuna right after they had taken that fateful step with Negi. The kiss that Setsuna had walked in on.
 
“Set-chan,” Konoka said, kissing her guardian again. Words were not enough for what she wanted Setsuna to know. The only way to communicate what she wanted to say was to use body language. So, Konoka did just that. Holding Setsuna firmly in place with another deep kiss, Konoka used one hand to begin stroking the downy wings of her bedmate, her other hand teasingly cupping Setsuna's firm, toned ass.
 
Feeling Setsuna jerk slightly in surprise, Konoka smiled around the kiss. Tracing her middle finger along the crease of Set-chan's ass, Konoka pressed firmly against the puckered back door, giggling as Setsuna twitched. Holding her lover firmly in place, she meandered lower, pushing her hand between Setsuna's thighs and finding the bare lips of the half-breed's pussy to be soaked in slippery Set-chan juice.
 
“Mph!” Setsuna tried to break the kiss, but Konoka was having none of that. Ever so gently, but very firmly, she held Setsuna in place, refusing to break the kiss or release her. It didn't escape her notice that Setsuna's thighs were easing apart on their own, giving her better access. Happy with how things were progressing, Konoka kept going. Carefully, she slipped her fingertip just inside the swollen lips of Setsuna, releasing a small flood of juice as she traced Setsuna's pussy from back to front, ending when she felt the bud of the winged girl's erect clit.
 
Rubbing the exposed nub, Konoka could feel Setsuna begin to pant in her arms. Satisfied with what she was feeling, Konoka allowed Setsuna to break the kiss, though she maintained her handholds on the girl's wings and hips. “Konoka-chan,” rasped Setsuna, panting. Konoka grinned up at her in the darkness.
 
“You understand what I'm saying?” asked the brunette softly, leaving the Shinmei-ryu's clit alone so she could ease a finger into the inner passage of her partner. Panting was her only answer. Setsuna's mouth hung open, her eyes clouded by the emotions that Konoka's touch was generating.
 
“Y…yes,” Setsuna slurred.
 
“Good,” whispered Konoka, kissing her again. As she caressed Setsuna's tongue with her own tongue, she slipped her hand around so she was now cupping the bare sex of the girl from the front. With that taken care of, she eased two fingers back into Setsuna's warmed-up sex, grinning as she felt her hand become soaked in the juices of her lover. From personal experience, she knew what should feel good and didn't hesitate to put that into use on Setsuna.
 
It should be around here, thought the girl, her fingertips searching the walls of Setsuna's sex. Ah! There it is, she thought, feeling a small spot that felt a little different from the rest. Rubbing it aggressively, she shifted her hand to also rub her clit with the meaty part of her thumb. I wonder how close she is? Konoka thought fleetingly, keenly aware of her own throbbing, hot pussy. When Setsuna's hands gripped her shoulders hard, she had her answer. “Konoka!” shrieked Setsuna, her back arching hard as her wings stretched out full-swing, the gust of air generated by that knocking papers off the desk in her room, as well as knocking some pictures off the wall near the bed.
 
Konoka felt a small orgasm sweep through her when Setsuna cried out her name. A gush of warm, slick fluid coated her hand as the inner muscles gripping her fingers tried to crush her digits. Konoka closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. When Setsuna slumped back on top of her, the heir to the Konoe family lovingly settled her comfortably, kissing the other girl's neck and cheek. She felt a lot better about the relationship she shared with her Set-chan now, and even though she had only gotten a small orgasm, she didn't feel the desire to pursue a deeper, stronger one at the moment. It's enough to have this with Set-chan, Konoka thought, eyes drifting closed as she drank in the scent of what they had just shared. It might be better with Negi and the others here with us, but this is special just as it is, the girl thought, falling asleep.