Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 24

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yawning, Negi easily jumped from the floor to the edge of the loft bed, rolling to his side so he was settled in. Haruna swung up after him, setting her glasses aside on a small hook next to the edge of the bed that faced their storage loft. Glancing at Negi, the girl grinned, sliding over him so she was closest to the wall. As she did so, her large breasts dragged across his bare chest; more so than was necessary, in fact. “Yue-chan needs to be closest to the edge, since she usually gets up one or twice a night to go to the bathroom,” explained the mangaka.
 
“Oh, ok,” Negi replied, frowning as Haruna stuffed a pillow under her head.
 
“Something wrong?” asked the girl, grinning. She was naked, a habit from the Resort that was bleeding over, and lying on her side, facing her partner and teacher. The spread and sheets were folded back so they were at knee-level, nearly show-casing the girl's naked body.
 
“I forgot to get my pillow,” Negi said, seeing that there were only two other pillows in the bed.
 
“Can't sleep without your pillow?” guessed Haruna. Negi shrugged.
 
“Sort of,” admitted the young man.
 
“You can use me as your pillow,” invited the girl next to him, suggestively hefting her breasts. “They're even larger and softer than Asuna's breasts,” she enticed. Negi blinked.
 
“Stop that, Haruna,” came the cool voice of Yue from behind Negi. Turning to look behind himself, he saw Yue and Nodoka were out of the bathroom, their heads peeking over the rail of the loft bed. “After what you drew, you should be under guard somewhere,” added Baka Ranger Black, steadying Nodoka as the girl climbed into the bed, settling next to Negi, between him and Haruna. Haruna snickered.
 
“Offering yourself instead?” she sniped back. Yue carefully climbed into the bed, taking the small space next to the rail.
 
“Yes,” she replied without missing a beat.
 
“Not very soft,” Haruna teased her. Yue was not that well developed, after all, though she did have enough curves to make it hard to mistake her for a kid. Nodoka was slightly more developed, but not much. Yue sniffed disdainfully, pulling a small, soft gel ball from under her pillow and tossing it at the light switch. Negi was impressed when it hit the switch squarely, darkening the room instantly.
 
For a few moments, the four of them shifted, finding a comfortable spot for themselves. Negi discovered that Yue and Nodoka were each covering one side of him. He also noticed that each girl had hooked one of their legs over one of his, holding his legs between their own. But in doing this, he discovered that his boxers were being pulled up uncomfortably. After a few attempts to get them settled in a non-binding way, Nodoka interceded. “Um, if you…” she began, reaching down and sliding her hand under the waistband of his boxers, “it would be more comfortable,” she awkwardly finished, pulling Negi's boxers off with some help from Yue.
 
“Are you…?” Negi began, but was silenced.
 
“Yes, of course,” Yue agreed. “We're your partners, aren't we? Besides, we sleep like this in the Resort,” pointed out the girl. A half-smothered snicker came from the far side of Nodoka. Negi found himself once more entangled between Yue and Nodoka. “If you need to shift around or anything, don't hesitate to,” Yue added.
 
“Ok,” he agreed. Minutes passed, and he began to drift off to sleep, the soft, warm presence of the girls on either side lulling him to sleep. They smell different from Asuna, he thought sleepily. Asuna had a unique scent he had come to appreciate, as did Konoka. Yue, Nodoka and Haruna's scents were different, but pleasant. And the girls' skin is so soft, he thought, smiling sleepily.
 
Yue and Nodoka were cuddled up on either side of him, their legs intertwined with his and their arms resting across his chest and stomach. Negi didn't know that their hands were resting on each other's sides, helping to calm and encourage each other. Negi himself had managed to worm his arms under their shoulders, finding a comfortable position under their heads and pillows before curving back to touch their shoulders. Behind Nodoka, he could feel Haruna's soft, full breasts on his arm, the largest of the three spooning loosely with Nodoka.
 
Negi found himself thinking of Asuna and the other girls in his team. How they looked, how they felt, their smiles, each girl's unique scent. Mostly asleep, he didn't realize his dick had grown hard as he dreamed of the girls in his team, and a few from class. The two Pactio partners beside him didn't miss that, however. Nodoka and Yue were both breathing a little fast as they felt his dick harden, thanks to their slow movement of the arms across him downward.
 
The two girls slowly brought their hands around, stroking his hard shaft, which stuck straight up between them. Touching it directly for the first time, Nodoka wondered how it could possibly fit in her. Yue was thinking the same thing, though neither girl was going to let that concern stop them from finding out. The knowledge that other members of their little group had already done this spurred them on and reassured them that they could as well. The question was which of them would try first.
 
Behind Nodoka, Haruna guessed what the two were thinking. I could have a lot of fun with this, she thought, smiling to herself. I could even join in, realized the girl. Thinking about Nodoka and Yue, though, she decided against doing that. They're being very brave and I don't want to spook them, so I will let them try on their own for now, the manga artist decided. But I wonder if I should help them if they start to get cold feet? pondered the girl. She knew that in choosing Negi, they had the best chance of having a good first time; and she wanted them to have a good experience.
 
For as long as she had known them, the two had been shy and withdrawn. Traits like that didn't sit well with the extrovert, confident mangaka, and she had been working to encourage them to change. Now, after three years, she was seeing some results. Especially in Nodoka, who used to panic at the thought of interacting with men, the stacked artist recalled. Was it only a year ago that she was so shy that any man she saw drove her to run away? Amazing improvement, given that she is stroking Negi's dick right now, grinned the girl, biting her lip to keep from cackling gleefully.
 
Negi's cock was the center of attention, the two girls feeling their temperatures rising as they carefully, almost tentatively, exploring his member with their small, soft hands. A soft moan from Negi made them freeze, though it also sent a tingle through their groins. In the dark, the two shared a look. Each was thinking the same thing: who would go first? Each wanted to be the first, but they also were nervous, and because of that, they were more than willing to let the other go first.
 
Finally, Nodoka bit the bullet after several silent urges from Yue's hand. Carefully shifting, she carefully began to move into a position she had seen in the magazines they had secured from the library. Shifting around, she felt a hand on her thigh. “Nodoka-chan?” came Negi's sleepy voice.
 
“Negi,” breathed the girl, blushing to her breasts as she stopped; but she didn't retreat. Negi blinked, feeling the shift in the girl's position.
 
“What are you doing, Nodoka-chan?” he wondered, still not fully alert.
 
“I…um…” Nodoka wondered how to put it. Negi, more alert, realized what Nodoka was doing.
 
“Negi,” Yue cut in smoothly, “we want to become full partners with you,” she said. Negi frowned.
 
“But, you are,” he replied. Yue shook her head, her loose hair brushing his chest.
 
“No, we're not,” she replied. “Our cards are not silver-edged.” Negi blinked.
 
“But that is because…” he stopped, rethinking what he had been about to say.
 
“That is because the girls whose cards have silver edges have had sex with you,” Yue finished for him calmly. Her voice may have been calm, but her heart was hammering so hard she thought she would faint, and she was sure her body was hot enough to burn Negi. “We want to be full partners, too, Negi,” she repeated herself.
 
“Are…are you sure it's a good idea?” wondered Negi. Nodoka and Yue are smaller than the other girls, and I don't want to hurt them, worried the young man. “What if you get hurt?”
 
“Then we will get Konoka to heal us,” Nodoka replied. Beside the three, Haruna silently listened, waiting. “You have her Pactio card, don't you?” Nodoka said. Negi nodded. “If…if something like that happens, you can summon her here, and she can heal us,” Nodoka said, a quaver in her voice.
 
“But…!”
 
“Negi,” came Haruna's voice, “Nodoka-chan and Yue-chan have thought about this a lot, and they are your partners,” she said quietly. “It's only fair to treat us all as equals, isn't it?” pressed the mangaka. Her hand slipped over, between Nodoka and his body, to caress his semi-soft member. Though no more experienced than Yue and Nodoka, she was a lot more confident and aggressive handling his shaft.
 
“You're right,” Negi said, nodding in the dark. Besides, the new abilities that the other girls showed after their cards turned silver are pretty impressive. And Mistress was saying that the Wings needed to get serious about balancing our skills, too. As it stands now, only a few have silver edged cards, which means the rest are now under-powered compared to before. “If you are sure, Nodoka,” he said, reaching up to touch the girl's burning-hot cheek, “I think it could be a good idea. But let me get Konoka's card out first, just in case,” he said. Murmuring under his breath, he levitated the card for his healer to his hand.
 
Putting the card just above the pillows, he settled back, his dick once more hard as he felt Nodoka's soft thighs rub against his own as the girl shifted. Haruna's hand was still on his dick, slowly pumping it. Is she going to lead? wondered Negi. Before, each of his partners had been leading, and though he was a little more confident in how this all worked, he wasn't sure he was ready to lead.
 
“Negi?” came Nodoka's soft whisper, “can you…um…” Nodoka trailed off, too embarrassed to say it out loud.
 
“Can I what?” wondered Negi.
 
“She's never done this before,” Yue smoothly came to her friend's aid. “None of us have, but you have. Could you…show us the way to do it?” Even in the dark, Yue couldn't look at him when she said it.
 
“O…ok, I'll do my best!” he replied. Taking a breath, he reached out carefully, his hands finding Nodoka's breasts. Feeling the modest swells, he found her nipples hard and stiff. Hearing Nodoka moan as he fondled her breasts, he felt a surge of confidence. The other girls were like that, too, so maybe I'm doing ok, he thought, gently sliding his hands down her sides, across her waist and to her hips. Pausing briefly, he slowly moved his palms across her lower belly, toward her groin. Haruna's hand stroked a little faster as Yue hugged herself closer to him, one arm around Nodoka's waist from behind.
 
Negi sucked in a breath as he felt a small, thin patch of hair just above the girl's sex. He had seen her naked plenty of times, but hadn't noticed her pubic hair growing in. Mistaking his inhalation as disappointment, Nodoka licked her lips before speaking. “I'm not very…adult down there,” she admitted, “but being…hairless runs in my family. Sorry,” she added.
 
“It's fine!” Negi assured her hastily, sliding a little lower. Feeling Nodoka's sex for the first time, he found that she was a little warm, but didn't feel like the other girls had felt like. The other girls were wetter, he thought. So, what should I do to get her wetter? Deciding on a course of action, he gingerly felt along her sex, finding the top of her sex and then rubbing gently.
 
Nodoka gasped, her body jerking as she felt a jolt run through her pussy, to her spine, then up to her head, where it exploded. “Nodoka-chan! Are you ok?!” Negi demanded, worried.
 
“F…fine!” she panted. “Do that again!” she begged. Negi did as asked, feeling a small, stiff spot as he rubbed some more. Nodoka shrieked, her slim body twitching again. “Negi!” she moaned, a small orgasm sweeping through her body. Negi paused, but when she didn't say anything else, he rubbed her a little more before easing back to see how she felt. He found her much wetter and her sex had swollen, opening more. That feels more like the others, he thought, more confident than before.
 
Haruna found her hand covered in slick pre-cum as she stroked him. She knew that Nodoka had just cum. When she felt a hot, wet drop on her wrist, she nodded to herself. Withdrawing her hand, she pushed Nodoka forward, so she was leaning over Negi. The shift also brought her hips lower, Negi's hard tip brushing the girl's hot sex. “Ah!” gasped Nodoka.
 
“Now, Negi,” whispered Haruna, patting his shoulder. Nodding, Negi took Nodoka's hips in his hand, firmly guiding her into position. Seeking the right angle, he felt a slippery hand cup his tip and Nodoka's sex, a moment later guiding his tip a little lower. Feeling the spot he had been looking for, he took a breath and pushed forward.
 
“Try to relax, Nodoka,” Yue breathed in her best friend's ear. “He's about to…”
 
A wordless sound came from Nodoka, cutting off Yue. She could feel herself being forced open by what felt like a bus. It's too big! a part of her mind babbled. Ignoring her mental worries, Negi pushed harder, forcing himself into her tight, virginal passage, stretching her more. Too big! that same small part of her mind worried. Unbidden, Eva's words came back to her. When his tip finally squeezed all the way inside her, Nodoka moaned.
 
“Be gentle when you pop her cherry,” Haruna murmured to Negi. Unable to speak because he was concentrating on maintaining control, he could only nod. Half a push later, he could feel her hymen against his tip. What should I do to make this as painless as possible for Nodoka-chan? he wondered. He tried to recall what he had done with the other girls, but couldn't recall anything in particular. Maybe I should go slow, he considered.
 
“Negi,” groaned Nodoka, feeling a stinging sensation in her pussy as her hymen began to tear. Unexpectedly, a hand slapped her ass - hard. Shrieking in surprise, she jerked her hips, ripping her hymen in an instant, the pain forgotten in the surprise of being slapped on the ass.
 
“There,” came Haruna's confident voice. “It didn't hurt, did it, Nodoka?” she asked. Nodoka was panting.
 
“Haruna!” she protested weakly. But, it didn't hurt, and now… her thoughts trailed off, derailed by the hard, hot length now deeply lodged in her sex. She could feel some pain, but it was mixed in with a burgeoning arousal, making it hard to decide if it really hurt at all. It feels like I'm about to burst down there, but I want more, Nodoka thought, dazed.
 
“Nodoka-chan,” Negi breathed, his hips beginning to move again as his dick demanded more access to the slick sheath it was lodged in. “I…” he began to thrust harder, driving deeper even as he sped up. Above him, Nodoka found herself twitching her hips in time to his thrusts, swiftly falling into a rhythm with Negi. “Nodoka-chan,” Negi hoarsely groaned. “I'm…!”
 
“Ugh!” Nodoka grunted, feeling a stronger, deeper orgasm run through her. A moment later, Negi's nut sack tightened as he held himself deeply inside Nodoka as he emptied his balls into her. She was tight enough that virtually none of the semen leaked out, being forced deep into her womb instead. Negi felt Nodoka slump down on top of him. Hugging her carefully, he found himself kissing her.
 
As his breathing leveled off, he carefully began to work Nodoka off of him. Feeling a pair of hands help, he let Haruna draw Nodoka over so the smaller girl was lying half on top of Haruna. “Is she ok? Should I summon Konoka?” Negi worried. On his other side, he felt Yue moving, and a moment later, a flashlight clicked on. Turning the beam onto Nodoka, Yue saw Haruna checking on Nodoka's limp form. “She's bleeding!” Negi babbled, fumbling for the Pactio card. “I'll summon Konoka!”
 
“Calm down,” Haruna snickered, plucking the card from Negi and holding it out of his reach. “She isn't hurt, and a little blood is normal. Calm down,” Haruna said, shifting Nodoka. “Yue, do…?” she began, only to see Yue holding out a tissue. Taking it, Haruna delicately wiped Nodoka's swollen, red sex. After two more tissues, she nodded to herself. “See, Negi? The bleeding has already nearly stopped. She'll be fine!”
 
“Really?” Negi asked, slumping slightly in relief. Haruna nodded.
 
“Yes,” she assured him. Feeling better, he straightened back up. Feeling a hand on his mostly-soft member, he blinked, looking down to see Yue tentatively rubbing the tip of his dick, making it swell as it began to recover.
 
“Yue-chan?” he asked dumbly. She raised her eyes to his.
 
“Can…can you…with me?” she asked, blushing deeply, though her hand never stopped tickling the slick, mixed-cum-covered head of his dick.