Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 25

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

In a room not too far away, a pair of eyes opened. One green eye and one blue eye blinked sleepily as the girl carefully sat up, finding that her bedmate had wrapped her up pretty good in her arms. What was that? wondered the girl, trying to recall what had awakened her. Looking over, she saw that only the blonde currently holding her naked body to herself was in the bed. Right, Negi and Konoka-chan are with the others, Asuna recalled.
 
Reaching over, she touched her Pactio card, finding the artifact to be warm and solid as always. Smiling slightly, she caressed the card before beginning to snuggle back down with the newest Wing girl, her best friend and bitterest rival, Ayaka Yukihiro. Smiling, she paused to brush a lock of butter-blonde hair away from Ayaka's cheek as the girl slept. She's actually pretty cute when she's asleep, thought Asuna.
 
Asuna?
 
Asuna blinked. What was that? she wondered. It felt like telepathy, but I'm not touching my card, so…?
 
Oh, cool! came the voice in her head again. Asuna frowned.
 
Kazumi? Is that you? she thought back.
 
Yeah. Pretty neat, huh? the answer came back. I've never really used the telepathy abilities of our Pactios before, noted the fellow Wing member.
 
Asuna frowned. I thought that it only worked between Negi and us; and usually, we have to touch our cards to our foreheads to use it. Are you touching your card?
 
No. You? replied Kazumi.
 
Uh uh. It's in reach, but I'm not touching it. Why are we able to talk like this? wondered Asuna.
 
Who cares? came a new voice, you two are keeping me awake.
 
Chisame, you too? Asuna thought to the electronic warfare specialist in the group.
 
Obviously, came the girl's thoughts. And before you ask, no, I am not touching my card either.
 
Hey, everything ok? another voice joined the conversation. Konoka was easy to recognize even through a telepathic link.
 
Fine, Konoka. How are you doing? Asuna thought back, having resumed her position in a front-to-front spoon with Ayaka, the blonde's head pressed to her throat.
 
We're fine, Setsuna said, her mental voice blushing slightly. Is there a problem? wondered the winged swordswoman.
 
Um, no, I guess not, Asuna frowned silently. We seem to have gained a new ability, though, she noted.
 
This is good, opinioned Konoka. It will make communications easier and help us coordinate better.
 
Still, this is a little strange, Asuna fretted.
 
It's a benefit of the enhanced bond between you and your mage, cut in an icy, superior voice. Those of you who have gone all the way - total commitment, I believe you called it, Asuna - will find that your abilities and resources have increased. But for now, shut up! You are running a risk of waking up certain magic-sensitive students or drawing the attention of the faculty. Neither is good. Only use this in an emergency until I can train you on how to use it correctly, ordered Eva.
 
Asuna blinked, feeling a little foolish. Yeah, I think that might be a good idea, seconded the primary partner.
 
We can pursue this later, at the Resort, agreed Konoka. In short order, the voices went silent. Asuna began to drift back to sleep herself, forgetting that she had meant to ask if any of the others had been awakened by a strange feeling like something had brushed against their mind.
 
-
 
“Yue?” Negi gulped, seeing the diminutive Wing girl shift so she was on her back. “A…are you sure? It might hurt you,” he reminded her.
 
Yue nodded. “I'm sure, Negi,” she said softly, her hand still caressing his slippery length, now fully regenerated. “This is…” she paused, considering something. “I want to be fair to Nodoka-chan and the other girls,” she said, Negi not understanding what she was getting at. “But more than that, I want to be totally committed to you, the Wings and the world you introduced me to,” she finished, her face and chest red.
 
“Yue,” breathed Nodoka, leaning over to hug her best friend tightly. Behind and beyond Nodoka's sweat-slick bare body, Haruna smiled slightly. Trust Yue to think of things in such a convoluted way, the mangaka thought fondly. She had come to like and admire her two roommates, for all that they had so far to go in their personal development.
 
“If it hurts,” Yue forced herself to continue, “then it will hurt. A girl's first time usually hurts, even when it is just s…sex,” she argued shakily. Negi blinked.
 
“It does?” he breathed, thinking of the girls he had been with before. I…I hurt them! he thought, panicking.
 
“Hey! Don't confuse him with irrelevant details,” Haruna chided Yue. “Negi, all you need to know is that Yue has thought about this a lot, and wants to take the next step with you,” she cut in. “Besides, it isn't a given that it will hurt. Right, Nodoka-chan?” purred the endowed hentai yaoi doujinshi artist.
 
“It didn't hurt!” Nodoka squeaked out. I'm a little sore down there and it's really tender, but it didn't hurt, she thought. Haruna's slap completely distracted me, and by the time I remembered my hymen was going to be torn, it was already done, and all it felt like was being stretched. “It was a little…strange at first, but it began to feel good really quick,” she thought out loud, blushing some.
 
“Please, Negi,” Yue whispered, squeezing his shaft in her small, soft hand. “Make me a full partner.” Swallowing with some difficulty, Negi nodded.
 
“Ok, Yue,” he replied hoarsely. Shifting he settled between her legs, Yue spreading her legs wider and tucking her knees back, leaving herself completely open to him. Her heart was pounding like it was about to burst, her body felt like it was on fire, and her hands - gripping handfuls of the sheet - were trembling. I hope this isn't too bad, thought the girl.
 
Yue was not fond of pain. She wasn't particularly athletic, unlike most of the other girls in the Wings. And the only ones in the entire class smaller than her were the twins. Eva was nearly the same size, but the blonde vampiress was just slightly taller and curvier, thanks to her gaijin heritage. And Eva is a vampire, too, Yue recalled. Baka Ranger Black had no illusions about what could happen.
 
She also had no false conceit about how she looked. She was totally bare, not a single hair on her lower head. Her breasts were small; noticeable, but small. The spread between her measurements was - to put it kindly - slim. Compared to some of the other girls in her class, she was practically flat and straight. But that didn't bother her. Yue was satisfied with her body, as she always prized her intellect over her physical form.
 
But feeling a careful touch on her tingling sex, Yue was suddenly less sure of her appeal. Does he like what he sees? Am I even able to excite him? With Konoka, Setsuna, Chisame, Kazumi and Asuna in the Wings, Kami knows there are sexier girls and more developed girls and more interesting girls to be had, worried the serious-minded Wing girl. What if he doesn't like doing it with me? If I'm not as good as the others, he won't want to keep doing this with me! she began to panic.
 
Her building panic attack was interrupted by a hand closing around her hand. Turning slightly, she saw that Nodoka had shifted closer to her, her hands holding Yue's trembling hand where it clutched the sheets. Her shy, timid best friend gave her a reassuring smile and a nod. Yue sucked in a breath, feeling the panic abate. If Nodoka-chan can do this, so can I, she told herself. Turning her eyes back to the man leaning over her, she found herself smiling. And if it's Negi…
 
Negi was having some doubts of his own, but his body and mind had different ideas about what needed to be done, and his body was winning the argument, since his mind wasn't fighting all that hard. In the faint light from the window, he could easily make out Yue's naked body below him, offered to him, her pale skin glowing in the silver light of the moon and stars. So beautiful, he thought.
 
Taking a breath, he leaned forward, kissing her. It seemed a perfectly reasonable thing to do, since she was so beautiful and so close to hand. He had, of course, kissed her before when they had formed their Pactio, and had kissed a time or two since, but this kiss was different from the others. He had hardly sealed her lips with his than he felt her tongue slip out, meeting his half-way. Negi almost blinked in surprise. Ever since Asuna had first done that, he had come to like that kind of kissing. To find that Yue was apparently all for it was a relief.
 
As they kissed, his tip nudged her groin, smearing precum and the mixed cum of Nodoka and himself all over her tight sex. Negi wasn't sure that he could find the correct place, but before he could decide how to handle that issue, he felt Yue shift her arm, her hand wiggling down between them to guide his tip to where she wanted it. Lips still busy, he felt her silently signal that she was ready with a gentle, yet insistent, tug on his shaft. Pushing forward, he felt his tip stab at her tight entrance, spreading her labia, but not managing to actually enter her.
 
Leverage, thought the young combat mage hazily. Groaning softly, he broke the kiss, straightening back up and shifting his knees so he could get some purchase. With better leverage, he pushed forward again, harder than before, and was rewarded by some actual progress, his tip stretching her virgin pussy as it sought entrance into her. Encouraged by the results, Negi began to work his tip into her, shuddering as he felt her almost-painful tightness the deeper he worked his tool. Below him, Yue was whimpering softly to herself. It wasn't painful, exactly, but the anticipation of pain was messing with her senses.
 
Beside her, Nodoka knew what her best friend was going through. After all, she herself had experienced the same thing barely fifteen minutes before. I need to help her relax, Nodoka thought. But, I can't slap her ass like Haruna did with me, since she is on her back. What can I do? she wondered. Looking at her friend's tightly-closed eyes and compressed lips, she had an idea.
 
“Relax, Yue,” murmured Nodoka, leaning over her friend, her own small breasts rubbing against Yue's breasts as she hugged herself to her friend. Kissing Yue, Nodoka worked Yue's hands free of where she had been grabbing the sheets, intertwining her own fingers with Yue's and holding her hands tightly. Hearing a soft hum, and feeling Yue relax slightly, Nodoka heaved a silent sigh of relief. I didn't know how she would react, but she seems to be ok with it, Nodoka thought, deepening the kiss.
 
Negi was staring, wide-eyed, as Nodoka crawled over Yue and kissed her. I didn't know they felt like that about each other, he thought, unable to look away. Unnoticed, his tip finally forced itself fully inside the tight passage of the girl. Hardly pausing, his instincts drove him forward, Negi steadily working his dick deeper into her until he reached a barrier deep inside her. Frowning a little in disappointment, he found that he couldn't drive deeper because of the barrier and the fact that his pubic bone was against Yue's pubic bone.
 
With no more depth to be had, his body settled for beginning to stroke into the newly-made woman, swiftly gaining speed as the tight, hot, slick grip of the girl fed his own arousal. Grabbing her knees, he lifted them slightly, giving him a longer, deeper thrust. So good, he thought disjointedly, a little drool slipping from his lips as he neared his second release. It seemed bare moments later when he seized the slim hips of Yue, held her tight to him and filled her with his cum.
 
Nodoka felt Yue jerk as she kissed her, and from the pressure on her own back and the feeling of movement, she guessed that Negi had just taken Yue's virginity. Smiling, she allowed her best friend to break the kiss, Yue's eyes unfocused and her mouth slack. Lowering her head a little, Nodoka began to kiss and suck on Yue's exposed neck. I can see why Eva likes feeding off us here, a small part of her mind thought as she sucked harder on the delicate, soft skin of Yue where her neck met her shoulder. She tastes good, Nodoka realized.
 
Her sucking and licking of the smaller girl's neck was interrupted by a full body spasm from Yue, as well as Negi grabbing Yue's hips, nearly dislodging Nodoka as he buried himself in Yue and growled. Nodoka leered to herself, remembering what it had felt like when he had cum in her. Looking at Yue, she saw that her friend was experiencing the same mind-numbing pleasure as she herself had.
 
“Yue-chan,” Negi slurred, clumsily disengaging from the small girl and nearly collapsing on top of Nodoka and Yue. If not for Haruna's fast catch, he would have landed on the two. Pulling the nearly-asleep mage over to her, Haruna grinned in the dark, settling Negi against her chest. Within a minute, Negi was asleep. Looking over at the two girls, she found that Yue was unlikely to remain awake long, and Nodoka was giving every indication of snuggling up to Yue and sleeping as well.
 
“Night, Negi,” Haruna whispered to her mage, kissing him softly. “Night, girls,” she said her two roommates. Settling in, she tried to ignore her throbbing sex. Deciding that she probably couldn't, Haruna picked up her Pactio card, activated her artifact, and released a little sketch she had made a few days before. Releasing the device she sighed happily, feeling her wet sex open to the self-moving dildo. Closing her eyes, she deactivated her artifact, tucked her Pactio back away and fell asleep dreaming of how soon she might get the real deal in her hot sex.
 
-
 
“You still alive?” asked a sociable voice. A weak groan accompanied a pair of bloodshot eyes struggling open. “Still alive, I guess,” sighed the voice. “No ermine stole for me yet, I guess,” carped the voice. Forcing aside the pain and ignoring the decidedly-nasty feeling of his body, Chamo managed to focus on Chachazero, who was tossing an empty wine bottle into a box already overflowing with them.
 
Maybe I died, Chamo thought, fighting back the urge to puke up his toenails. Yeah, I died and this is hell, he decided. The crazed, murderous doll of Evangeline cackled as she cracked open a bottle of whiskey. “Figured you were soured on wine by now,” explained the doll, sniffing at the bottle. “So, let's take a break from the wine for a bit.”
 
Chamo tried to talk, but his voice was rusty, crusty and raw. Chachazero glanced at the rumpled stote. “You don't look so well,” she noted, setting aside the bottle. “Alcohol poisoning doesn't look fun at all,” she grinned, rummaging in a sack by her side for a moment before pulling up a carton of thin cigars. “Guess you need a smoke,” she announced, pulling a Zippo from the sack as well. With indifferent disregard, she flicked one of the dark cigars into her mouth as she thumbed the lighter to life.
 
After she was satisfied that the cigar was lit, she took a few drags before walking over to Chamo and nearly stuffing the cigar into his mouth. “Try these,” she said, smiling eerily. “Mistress got a bunch of these a long time ago, and since she doesn't smoke, they have been sitting around. They smell kind of like cherry trees when you smoke them,” she explained. Chamo weakly took a pull on the cigar.
 
Hmm, these aren't too bad, he thought, fighting to keep from convulsing. His vision came and went, and his entire body felt like the bottom of a castle's latrine. Wonder what died in my mouth, he mused, as even the tobacco couldn't get the thick, foul taste out of his mouth. Chachazero watched him smoke the cigar as she lit another for herself. “I have to say, I am impressed,” the doll casually noted. “Most mortals would have died a long, long time ago, but you're still kicking,” she sounded almost disappointed about that. Chamo coughed wretchedly.
 
“Drink,” he managed to more or less get out.
 
“Coming right up,” chirped the doll, grabbing the bottle of booze. “Shot or straight from the bottle?” she asked.
 
“Water,” managed Chamo. If I can keep it down, he thought miserably. I used to think that smoking, drinking and gambling all day was the perfect life, but I'm not sure any more.
 
“You said drink, not bathe,” Chachazero dismissed his request. She sniffed the air. “On second thought, you do need a bath; or maybe a taxidermist,” grinned the evil puppet. “Maybe you did die,” she pondered, pulling out her over-sized knife. Poking the filthy familiar with the point, she watched him. “Maybe I will get that stole yet,” she eagerly talked to herself.
 
“Chachazero, that is not what Mistress ordered,” came a voice from the door. Turning, the smallest of Eva's servants pouted.
 
“But he's almost dead!” protested the murderous toy. “It's not like he isn't going to die soon anyway,” she pleaded.
 
“Mistress's orders are clear,” stated the other servant. Chamo thought he heard footsteps draw closer. “He doesn't look well,” noted the other servant.
 
“He's just dying from alcohol poisoning, lack of sleep and too much tobacco,” shrugged Chachazero. “Nothing worth worrying about,” she flipped a hand, using her other to tap the ash from her own cigar.
 
“Bathe him, give him some water, and let him rest,” ordered the senior servant firmly. “I will consult with Mistress about what she wishes done about him,” added the visitor.
 
“She wants to make a fur stole out of him for me,” Chachazero eagerly suggested.
 
“Unlikely,” came the reply. “Such a thing would upset the Wings; and Master Negi.”
 
“Mistress is still playing with them?” Chachazero sounded petulant. “I would have thought she would have gotten tired of them by now.”
 
“Mistress seems to have changed her mind about them,” gossiped the other servant. “She has been acting differently toward them of late; especially Master Negi.”
 
“Well, Mistress always did have a soft spot for him, seeing as how she didn't just drain him the moment she met him,” Chachazero snorted, taking a pull from the bottle of whiskey. “Haven't seen Mistress lately,” noted the craziest of the puppets.
 
“She has been busy with many things,” the other servant said. “Sister Chachamaru said that she managed to get outside the barriers around the school!”
 
“She did?!” came the excited reply from Chachazero. “Finally! We can go on another centuries-long killing spree!” she crowed.
 
“I don't know about that,” disagreed the eager killer's older `sister'. “She is still playing at being a student, and training the Wings and acting as before.”
 
“Why would she do that?” wondered a confused Chachazero. “If it were me, I'd already have wiped out a few small nations after being locked up for so long! Or at least gone after that Nagi jerk.”
 
As the two eagerly gossiped, a soiled once-white stote determinedly inched across the wood floor in the circular room he had been in for so long he couldn't be sure just how long it had been. He was certain that dying would be easier than moving. Even being skinned by Chachazero would probably feel better than focusing on the small scrap of dusty white he saw near the edge of the room. But, he kept moving toward the small bit of possible salvation.