Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 33

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Looking at the girl, he considered her. Still in the possessed spare body of Chachamaru, she was patiently waiting, a smile on her lips. “Um, Sayo-chan?” he asked her.
 
“Yes?”
 
“I want to try something,” he said. “Would you mind seeing if you can un-possess your physical body?”
 
“Well, ok,” Sayo agreed. A moment later, Negi saw a form separating from the body, which slumped into a sort of stooped resting posture. The ghost form stepped free of the body. “Can you see me, Negi?” asked Sayo. Negi nodded.
 
“Yes, and you are a lot clearer than usual, too!” he nodded eagerly. Looking down at her, he noticed something else. “Sayo-chan! You have feet!” he blurted.
 
Sayo looked down, and found herself looking at a pair of bare feet. Squealing excitedly, Sayo jumped up and down, laughing delightedly. “My feet! I have my feet back!” the girl cheered.
 
“I'm glad,” Negi said, smiling at her. Sayo reached out, grabbing Negi. To both their surprises, she had mass. “Sayo-chan, I can feel you!” Negi exclaimed, hugging the girl happily.
 
“Yay!”
 
“I guess the Pactio bond and heavier magic concentration is making you far more solid than before,” postulated Negi. Sayo considered that.
 
“Negi? Would a stronger bond mean I might be more solid in the real world, too?” asked the girl thoughtfully. Negi considered it.
 
“It probably could,” he decided. “After all, the girls who have silver edges have a lot more capabilities and the power transfer is a lot higher, too,” he mused. Sayo hummed, staring off into space.
 
“I…want a silver edge, too,” Sayo said softly a few moments later. Negi blinked.
 
“You…do?” he wondered. Sayo nodded firmly. “Um, do you know what a silver edge means?” wondered the young mage. Sayo nodded.
 
“The other girls were talking about it,” she explained. “I want my card to have a silver edge too,” repeated the girl. “With that, I might be able to be solid enough to actually participate in class, and hang out with my friends, and be a better partner to you,” Sayo quietly explained. Negi knew that since her death in the `40s, Sayo had been alone and tied to the classroom 3-A occupied. It must have been a lonely, miserable after-life, he thought, looking at the nearly-physical form of Sayo.
 
“Sayo-chan,” Negi said, carefully reaching up to touch her cheek. Her form was almost physical; almost, but not completely physical. As he expected, her `skin' was cool and just a touch spongy.
 
“You…don't want to?” Sayo guessed, her tone devastated. “I…I can understand that, since I'm dead…” she bravely tried to keep her trembling out of her voice. Negi saw tears begin to gather in her eyes.
 
“It's not like that!” he protested hurriedly. “It's just I don't know if it will work, since your physical form is in a state of incomplete materialization…”
 
“But you would?!” Sayo jumped at the chance. “If I were more solid, you wouldn't mind…with me?” asked the ghost girl hopefully. Slowly, Negi nodded, Asuna's words coming back to him. Sayo hugged him - hard.
 
“Thank you, thank you, thank you…!” she chanted. Negi gulped, petting the girl's hair. Once Sayo-chan was calmed down again, Negi turned his attention back to the problem at hand. Sayo watched quietly as Negi thought his way through the problem before them. When he was fairly sure he had it worked out, he nodded to himself.
 
“Ok, Sayo-chan,” he said, turning to her. “I think I have figured out how to get out of here, but I don't know if it will work. I asked you to separate from the body just in case it doesn't work,” Negi explained. Holding up her Pactio card, he activated it. Sayo gave a breathy gasp as the link activated.
 
“That tickles!” she giggled.
 
“It should also keep you from getting lost if the transfer gets a little rough,” Negi said, staring at her.
 
“Hey! I can feel cold!” Sayo realized. Looking down, she saw that she was naked; and no longer transparent. “Am I solid?!” she demanded eagerly. Negi slowly reached out, touching her cheek once more. To his surprise, it was warm, soft and felt like any of the other girls' cheeks.
 
“It seems like it,” he breathed, amazed. That shouldn't have done that, but… Looking at the girl, he got his first good look at what she must have looked like before her untimely death decades before. Brown hair - not unlike Konoka's - fell to the small of her back, light brown eyes sparkled in a flawless face, her smile showing off beautiful white teeth and full lips. Her build was slim, and her skin nearly as pale and soft as Setsuna's was. Negi noticed that a blush of dark hair sat just above her pussy, and a small birthmark was just above and to the right of that blush of hair. “Beautiful,” breathed the young man reverently.
 
“Thank you!” breathed Sayo, blushing as she turned in a circle slowly. Her hair fanned out, giving Negi a view of a smooth, slim back without defect, a tight, firm rear with a dimple on the left butt cheek, below which stretched her legs, her calves beautifully toned. Swallowing roughly, Negi realized that he could see the slimmest glimpse of her pussy from behind, due to her tight, toned ass. “I'm glad you like me,” purred the girl as she finished her turn.
 
Sayo knew that the girls in the current class were special; different. She also knew that they were uniformly gorgeous and highly attractive in several ways - even Satsuki Yotsuba's plumpness was in no way able to cloud how attractive she was. When put up against the girls in the class, she had worried about how she compared, but judging from what she was seeing and hearing, she was holding her own with the other girls. Seeing Negi's dick pointing right at her, hard and ready, boosted both her self-esteem and her hormones.
 
Licking her lips, she moved closer to Negi. “Um, Negi?” she breathed, slowly reaching out and pulling him into a hug, his tip prodding her upper thighs. “I'm…um…materialized now,” she noted. Against her modest - but sexy - breasts, she felt him nod. “Would you…with me?” blushed the girl, though the blush was only partly caused by what she was asking. In fact, the greater part of the blush was because she was impatient to get what she wanted.
 
Negi tried to speak, but his voice wasn't working right. Do I have time? he worried. The dome seemed stable enough, and there should be some warning when it began to fail. She feels so good… the ever-growing horny side of his mind pointed out. Gulping, Negi wrapped his arms around Sayo like he did with the other girls. “Yes,” he groaned, carefully guiding her down to the floor of the dome.
 
Once he had her on her back, Negi began to kiss her neck and chest as one hand slipped between her legs. Confident from his experience with the other girls, Negi settled in to practice what he knew. As he worked on her tits and pussy, Sayo began to respond like the other girls, her nipples snapping to attention and her damp pussy quickly turning wet. When she began to moan and writhe, Negi felt he was ready to move toward the next step.
 
Sayo couldn't believe what she was feeling. Having died a complete virgin and been more or less in stasis since, this was all new to her. Naturally, she had heard about sex and all things related over the previous decades, but never experienced them herself. Now, she was getting the full course right out of the gate; and loving every second of it. Maybe it is because I have my body back, or maybe it's because of that card thing, but nothing has ever felt this good! the girl thought, dazed.
 
Settling between Sayo's creamy thighs, Negi inhaled her scent, liking what he smelled. Pushing his face closer to her swollen, aroused sex, he carefully sampled her juice. Pretty good, determined the young mage, beginning to eat her out seriously. Feeling her twitch, moan and shriek only made him work harder to collect more of her honey. Fortunately, she seemed to have no shortage of that special honey, as it was leaking from her core faster than he could lick it up. “Negi!” groaned the girl, her body jerking as her thighs locked around his head. Having had something similar happen to him before, he waited, his tongue between her labia, until a several seconds later, her thighs - and entire body - relaxed, leaving her panting and drooling.
 
Freeing his face from her crotch, Negi smiled at the scene before her. Sayo was sprawled out, shiny with sweat, panting and smiling languidly. Don't think I have ever seen her so happy, a small part of his mind reflected. That thought was shoved aside by his growing awareness of the throbbing of his dick, which was demanding equal time with Sayo's pussy. Gently spreading the girl's thighs apart, Negi scooted forward a little until his tip was touching her slippery entrance. “Sayo-chan?” he breathed, feeling the throbbing of his dick quicken, almost as if his tool could sense how close her sex was. “Sayo, I'm going to start now,” he warned her. A sort-of moan and might-be-wave of one arm from the girl was taken as assent, and he carefully pushed forward into her, hissing in pleasure at how tight she was.
 
Sayo floated blissfully back down from the heaven of her first orgasm. Amazing, the girl thought, her mind fogged with pleasure. I want more of that feeling, she decided as she became aware of her body once more. Feeling something stretching her sensitive passage, she saw Negi moving between her thighs. Oh, right! The other girls called that `oral', recalled Sayo. And they said that `going all the way' was even better! Feeling her body stretch to accommodate his hard member, Sayo wasn't sure if it was better than having her pussy eaten, though it did stimulate different areas.
 
Tucking her legs around him so she was more comfortable helped, and before she knew it, the slightly uncomfortable stretching feeling was being replaced with a hot, expanding ball of pure orgasmic delight. Negi was hammering in to her faster and faster as he got closer to blowing even as he alternated between her nipples, sucking and licking the two turgid peaks. “N…Negi!” shrieked Sayo, squeezing him with arms and legs as the super-heated ball of pleasure in her lower belly ignited into a star of all-consuming ecstasy.
 
“Sayo-chan!” growled Negi, burying himself deep in her sex as he fired his load straight into her womb. Neither of them noticed a brief purple-red pattern slither across the floor from the walls, disappearing beneath Sayo's sweaty back.
 
-
 
“You have a visitor,” said Shizuna, knocking lightly on the door to the Dean's office.
 
“Oh?” wondered the old man, looking up from a scroll he was perusing. Shizuna's pleasant expression didn't change as he sharp eyes caught the title on the scroll.
 
“Yes, and if I told your granddaughter you were reading such filth, she would be unhappy,” the busty woman confirmed, moving smoothly over to the old man and plucking the scroll from him. “Besides, you should try to look as competent as you can,” she chided him, tucking the scroll into a small wooden case, closing the lid for a moment before opening it again, the scroll gone.
 
“I hadn't finished reading that yet,” pouted Konoemon.
 
“They all end the same way,” sighed Shizuna. Why he reads such trash is beyond me, she silently carped. “And you shouldn't keep your visitor waiting,” she reminded him.
 
“Fine,” he said, straightening in his chair. “And who is it?”
 
“It's me, father,” came a familiar voice from the door. Konoemon Konoe looked up to see Eishun Konoe, his son-in-law and head of the Kansai Magic Association.
 
“Ah! Please come in!” he said, standing and moving around his desk to shake the hand of his late daughter's husband. “Is this official or personal?” he asked the man.
 
“A little of both,” Eishun said, accepting a seat and glass of tea from Shizuna as Konoemon resumed his own seat. “It has been a while since I last came over this way, and after you sent Negi to visit, I felt it time to remind certain factions that we are all on the same team,” he obliquely referred to the malcontents he was dealing with in the Kansai Magic Association. “But, I also thought it time I looked in on my daughter and her friends here at Mahora,” added the man.
 
“I see,” the Dean mused, stroking his chin. “Is there trouble in the ranks?” he asked the younger man. Eishun shrugged.
 
“No more than usual,” replied the man, sipping his tea. “After the incident with Chigusa, things have calmed somewhat. Other than some warm words, nothing of note has been going on among those factions. I have been keeping a closer eye on them through…other means,” he delicately explained, “and they have been mostly fighting each other and splintering internally. More than a few have changed alliances, seeking a reconciliation with the Association, in fact.”
 
“Hmm. Be wary of snakes in the grass, son-in-law,” cautioned the old man. “After all, it is easiest to hide in the shadow under the lighthouse.”
 
“I know,” Eishun nodded. “I learned that lesson the hard way, back when I was running with Nagi,” he reminded the old man. “Speaking of Nagi, how is our young Negi doing?” he asked, changing topics.
 
“Quite well,” the elder Konoe answered, smiling. “He is becoming every bit as capable and powerful as his father; though he might prove even more infamous,” chuckled the man. “Of late, he has been devoting the bulk of his time and attention to his `White Wings',” he related.
 
A smile crossed the swordsman's face at that. “So, he is truly his father's son, then,” smiled the man. “Even choosing a similar name for his group,” he murmured.
 
“Indeed,” nodded the Dean. “In fact, your daughter is a member of his group,” he shared. Eishun grunted indifferently.
 
“I would be surprised if she weren't a member,” he replied.
 
“Along with several of her classmates,” the Dean went on. “Setsuna and Asuna are members, as well.” This got Eishun's attention.
 
“Asuna is a member of Negi's group?” he asked. Seeing the answering nod, he pursed his lips. “Is that wise, father?” he asked. “Considering who she is…”
 
“That really isn't our choice to make, is it?” countered Konoemon. “We watch over her, protect her, but we have no right to interfere in her choices in this manner. Not after all that has been done to her,” he murmured. “Besides, if anyone is to be her partner, who more fitting than young Negi?”
 
“I suppose there is no real answer for that,” Eishun agreed slowly. “Tell me, what is Evangeline up to lately? Still sulking and plotting to kill us all?” he grinned. Konoemon cackled.
 
“She gave up pouting about a decade ago, choosing to be a sullen hard case until Negi arrived. Since then, she has been far too busy with him and the Wings to do more than occasionally make snarky comments to me,” he laughed.
 
“So, she is still safely under Nagi's curse, then?” wondered Eishun. As a former comrade of Nagi, he was sure to be on her list of people she would have her revenge on; probably just under Albireo, in fact. We never even hurt her, but because Nagi brought her down with that curse, and we were his friends and teammates, she would probably hunt us down if she ever got free, he mused.
 
“Oh, she's too busy to think of things like that,” dismissed the elder. “What with training the Wing girls and all,” he explained. Shizuna glared at the old man over Eishun's head as she approached to refill the tea cups.
 
“Thank Kami for that, I suppose,” Eishun chuckled. “Oh, I did happen to hear a rumor about that Fate boy,” he recalled. The Dean focused on his son-in-law. “I had the Istanbul Magic Association look into him, just in case he really did come from there,” the man went on. “I found out that he had come through Istanbul, but instead of going through the mundane gate, he came in through the magic world gate. And he wasn't alone, either,” the man reported.
 
“Who was with him?” asked the Dean intently.
 
“Don't know,” Eishun replied. “They were cloaked both physically and magically, but my contact said that he was almost certain it was a woman.”
 
“Oh?”
 
“And before you ask, it didn't match Chigusa or the Shinmei-ryu renegade Setsuna reported. Also, though the register suffered a strange failure when they came through, a fragment that wasn't lost or corrupted recorded an active Pactio on the two. Which one and with who we don't know, but it's more than we had before,” Eishun explained.
 
“So, you have a man inside the Istanbul Association,” Konoemon thought out loud. Eishun shrugged.
 
“The results of a misspent youth alongside friends of questionable morals,” grinned Konoka's father. Hearing the clock in the office tone, he glanced at it. “Would Konoka happen to be free right now?” he asked.
 
“Actually, she is at her club right now,” Konoemon answered. “If you can spare an hour, she'll be back,” he added.
 
“I can spare the time, but if it's ok, I'd just as soon go watch her at her club,” he answered. “I think I can find the Furtune-telling Club's room from what she has told me,” he added.
 
“Won't find her there, I'm afraid,” clucked the Dean. “She handed over the Presidency of that club to her vice-president and resigned,” he explained. “Word is that she wants to focus solely on being a White Wing healing mage.”
 
“Interesting,” Eishun murmured. “Well, it wouldn't hurt to see them, so if you will tell me where the Wings meet…”
 
“Don't think that would be a good idea,” replied the Dean blandly.
 
“Why not?”
 
“They meet in Eva's private cabin. The spells to monitor her cabin have been disabled, and she has always been very adamant about her privacy. Heaven only knows what would happen if you were to show up on her doorstep,” hinted the Dean. Eishun considered that for a long moment.
 
“Yes, that could be…interesting,” he said carefully. Even tied down with that curse, she is deadly, he assessed the potential for injury or death. And I don't have my sword with me; not that that would do much against her. “I will wait. Tell me, is Toko free? Maybe Takamichi? Might as well catch up with old students and friends,” he smiled.
 
“Toko should be coaching the university Kendo club,” the Dean said, “but I'm afraid that Takamichi is out of the country just now, looking into some things,” he apologized. Eishun shrugged.
 
“Can't be helped,” he said.
 
“You could always come visit me,” a voice came from the air around them. Eishun blinked.
 
“Albireo? Is that you?” he asked, surprised.