Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 34

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“So, we can trace the path back with the body?” asked Sayo, watching Negi finish a preliminary spell.
 
“In theory,” Negi said. “It's never been done before; at least to my knowledge, but it should work - I think!” he nervously qualified.
 
“Well, let's try it,” the girl said, smiling.
 
“There is one thing,” Negi gulped before continuing. “I don't know if your body will remain like it is now when we transfer back,” he warned her. Sayo slowly nodded.
 
“That's ok,” she said quietly. “I've kind of gotten used to being a ghost,” she added. You never get tired or sore when you're a ghost, she thought. Negi sighed in relief.
 
“Well, here's hoping, anyway,” he said, touching her hand. Sayo giggled, using her other hand to hold his securely. With his free hand, Negi touched the spare body Sayo had possessed, releasing the main spell. The two vanished, along with the empty mecha-magical body. Moments after they left, the room imploded.
 
After a moment of disorientation, Negi discovered he was on the teleportation circle in the hub of the Resort. “It worked!” he exclaimed happily. “Sayo-chan, it worked!” he repeated, turning toward the girl. Seeing her, he blinked.
 
“It's ok, Negi,” she assured him, once more filmy. “I'm more solid than I was before,” she added. Negi nodded, his hand passing through her hands.
 
“Let's try something,” he murmured, grabbing her card and activating their Pactio. Sayo grew more substantial. “Well, I guess that is an improvement,” he allowed. Sayo smiled.
 
“But it also means you have to learn new skills,” came the voice of his Mistress. Turning, he saw Eva standing not far from him, Chachamaru at her elbow. His mistress was wearing one of her see-through gauzy dresses, a glass of wine in her hand.
 
“What do you mean?” wondered Sayo. Eva smirked.
 
“Try passing through that bench with the link activated,” ordered Eva. Sayo tried to, but found that she was just solid enough to make it impossible for her to pass through the stone bench.
 
“I…I can't move through walls!” she wailed.
 
“Stop that,” cut in Eva. “You can, but you have to learn how to control your new form,” explained the Vampiress. “Go with Chachamaru - she will take you to where the library girls are. They will help you learn to control your Pactio abilities. As for you,” she said, Sayo and Chachamaru moving off, the gynoid carrying her spare body, “well done,” smiled Eva, moving up to him and kissing him.
 
“Thank you, mistress,” he replied when she released him. She gave him a brief, hungry look. “Where are the others?” he wondered.
 
“The Wing girls are busy, practicing their skills,” Eva said. “You, however, have other things to deal with right now,” she said, turning and moving toward the main area of the Hub. Negi followed her as she led him to a large sun deck on the back of the living area. Ayaka and the Sports Quad were there, having been talking.
 
“Negi!” gushed Ayaka, rising and sprinting over to him, wrapping him up in a hug. “You make it back!” she cried out happily, nearly rubbing her body against his. Negi gulped, his nose buried in her tits.
 
“Welcome back, Negi,” said Makie, moving to the side and working on prying him away from Ayaka - though the blonde was not giving any ground.
 
“Enough,” growled Eva, flicking her hand, the two being pulled away from Negi. “Negi has something to tell you four, and you have a choice to make. Negi, tell them,” she said, smiling a scary smile.
 
Ten minutes later, Negi finished to dead silence. Ayaka was standing very close to his side, though Eva prevented her from actually touching Negi while he told his students the truth about what was going on. The reactions from the sports quad girls varied. Yuna was staring at him, mouth hanging open. Akira was thoughtfully gazing at the young mage. Makie didn't seem to grasp the importance of what she had been told; not that that surprised Eva in the least. Ako, however, had the strangest look on her face.
 
“Ako-chan?” prompted Negi. “Um, are you…?”
 
“Huh? Oh, I understand,” Ako replied, being shaken from her thoughts. Absently, her hand slipped back to touch her back. “It…explains a lot,” she murmured, the odd look back on her face.
 
“Akira-chan? Any questions?” he asked the swimmer.
 
“Mm. Not right now,” she said, still wearing a thoughtful expression.
 
“Yuna-chan?”
 
“You're not joking, are you, Negi?” she pressed him. “I mean, ok, maybe you are a mage, but my dad? A mage? Get real!” she scoffed.
 
“I agree he isn't much of a mage,” Eva sneered, amused at the girl's stubborn refusal to believe the facts, “but he is a mage - no matter how pathetic a mage he might be.”
 
“Hey! My dad's not pathetic!” Yuna shot back hotly. Eva smirked at her.
 
“So you do admit he is a mage,” she pointed out. Yuna blinked. “Idiot,” muttered Eva, raising her hand.
 
“Mistress! Don't!” Negi protested. Eva snorted, letting her arm drop.
 
“Fine,” she sighed.
 
“Makie-chan?” Negi wondered. The pink-haired gymnast was leering at him.
 
“So we can join this club and get to be around you all the time?” she asked. Negi blinked.
 
“Um, well, that's one way to look…”
 
“I'm in!” she squealed, leaping at him.
 
“Wait! What about…?!” protested Negi, instinctively raising his arm to fend her off. Makie never reached him. She suddenly froze in mid-air, suspended invisibly by Eva's strings.
 
“Not so fast, my servant,” Eva purred, twitching a hand and sending Makie back to where she had been before jumping at Negi. Plenty of time for that later, Eva thought, smiling a little to herself, the tips of her fangs briefly showing. “You need to decide if that is what you want to do, girls, because once you step into this world, you won't be able to go back,” warned the Undying Magi. The four girls traded looks, though Makie clearly didn't yet grasp the importance of the choice before her.
 
“Isn't it a bit late to tell us to choose?” wondered Akira. “I mean, we've already seen this world and learned about Negi, right?”
 
“If you aren't ready to step into this world,” Eva said, offering the girl a cold smile, “Negi can erase your memories of this place, and you will awake tomorrow morning in your bed in the dorm, completely unaware of what is going on around you, thinking all this no more than a strange dream. Of course,” she paused, her lips curling a little more to expose her sharp fangs, “that means you will never be in full control of your own lives,” noted the vampiress.
 
“But, they can back out later, can't they?” asked Ayaka, giving Makie an annoyed look.
 
“No, they can't,” Eva cut in firmly, fixing the taller blonde with an icy glare. “Like you, once they are in, they are in for life,” she said coldly. “Or are you having second thoughts, Ayaka?” she taunted the class rep. Ayaka's expression stiffened.
 
“Never,” she denied. “In fact,” she added, turning to Negi and taking his cheeks in her hands, “I am going to make that commitment right now!” she muttered to Eva. The master of the Resort and more or less instructor to the White Wings smiled.
 
“Pay attention, girls,” she said to the quad, “Ayaka is about to make her choice permanent,” she said, a touch of sardonic amusement in her voice.
 
“But, don't we need Chamo?” wondered Negi.
 
“Taken care of,” Eva dismissed it casually, never clarifying if she was speaking of the Pactio circle of the stote himself. Further talk was impossible for Negi, as Ayaka sealed her lips to his, her tongue slithering into the surprised young man's mouth. Why is Ayaka kissing me like this? he wondered. All his partners save Asuna had forged their Pactios with a closed-lip kiss. His primary partner had slipped her tongue in for reasons she still couldn't explain.
 
Ok, just like Asuna said, Ayaka told herself, feeling Negi begin to return the kiss. I'm kissing Negi! My very first kiss and it is with my prince Negi! she squealed in her mind, her nipples snapping to attention and heat beginning to pool in her lower belly and between her legs. He's as good a kisser as I knew he would be, she thought warmly, feeling him deepen the kiss. An odd sort of static-electricity feeling shot through her, causing her to break the kiss. “Ah! What was that?” she panted, not seeing anything that might have caused that feeling.
 
“That was this,” came a voice from beside the two. Eva was holding up a card. Looking closer, she saw that the card was similar to the ones that she had seen the other girls carry. Taking it, Negi murmured a spell, a second card flashing into existence. Negi handed the taller girl the second card. Touching it for the first time, Ayaka swore she felt it react to her touch.
 
The face of the card bore her likeness, wearing a frilly, fancy gown that left little to the imagination, standing before a field of roses. At the corners of the card were strange symbols and markings, while her name was spelled out in an archaic, spidery script that didn't match up to the English she knew. Overall, she was impressed with the card. A quick check of the back revealed a fancy - if muted - pattern of inter-twined lines that vaguely reminded her of Celtic knot-work. It was subdued in contract to the face of the card, which was lighter-colored.
 
Watching this, the four sports girls were awed. They had seen the kiss, and a moment later, a glowing circle of arcane design had sprung up around the two, rising and spinning before vanishing inward, leaving a card floating in mid-air. Eva had calmly plucked the card from the air, and when the two had separated from each other - the girls seeing Ayaka's tongue slip out of Negi's mouth as they did - the small blonde had handed the card to Negi, who had done something that made it duplicate itself so Ayaka could get a copy of the card.
 
“Welcome to the Wings, Ayaka,” Negi smiled at the taller girl.
 
“I'm honored to join you, Negi,” Ayaka said.
 
“You are still a junior member,” Eva reminded the class rep dryly. “Now, go find Kazumi. She should be with Chisame somewhere in the Hub or one of the smaller, tropical domes. For the time being, Kazumi is in charge of your instruction in your duties to the Wings,” Eva ordered.
 
“I…” Ayaka began, only to find Eva staring at her coldly.
 
“Yes, Eva,” she said.
 
“You will call me Mistress until you finish your training,” Eva added, flipping a hand at the cherry. “Now go,” she repeated. Ayaka gave Negi one more loving, hungry glance, then hurried off.
 
“I'll see you later, Negi!” she called back.
 
“Ok, Ayaka,” Negi called after her. “Do your best!” he added. Beside him, Eva hid her smirk. Oh, I think there is precious little risk of her not doing her best, thought the undead mage smugly. Dismissing her from her mind, Eva turned to the four sports girls.
 
“Well?” she said. “What is your choice? Step into our world, or live in the one you thought was the only one until a day ago?” pressed the Mistress of the Resort.
 
“I'm in!” chirped Makie, jumping toward Negi. This time, Eva didn't stop her, the short, flexible girl throwing her arms around Negi's neck as she pressed her lips to his. Moments later, another Pactio was forged. Once Eva had given the girl her badge and she had her copy of her Pactio card, Eva had her wait.
 
“Next?” asked the small blonde, smirking at the tree remaining girls.
 
“I'm in,” said Ako, stepping forward. Just like clockwork, Eva silently bragged. Once one of them goes, the rest fall like dominos. With hundreds of years of experience on her side, manipulating a bunch of girls was easy for her. She had known that Makie would jump at the change, and she had. Ako hesitated for a moment, but Negi gave her a reassuring smile and murmured something in her ear, and the girl - blushing charmingly - pressed her lips to his, becoming a member of the Wings.
 
When Ako was standing by Makie, Eva turned to look at the two remaining girls. She didn't say a word, just raising an eyebrow at them. Silently, Akira stepped forward. Without any sign of hesitation, she smiled at Negi before kissing him. Her kiss lasted nearly as long as Ayaka's had, and when she finally broke it, she was still smiling. Eva glanced at the Pactio for the girl, nodding minutely to herself at seeing the markings. Water is her element, which gives us a full set, she thought, satisfied.
 
Yuna didn't have a chance. With her three friends joining the White Wings, she was left alone if she didn't join. The fact that several of her classmates were members also leveraged her decision. Mostly, though, Yuna was wondering about this `magic world' stuff that her father was apparently a part of, but had never mentioned to her. But, that English woman - McGuiness? - apparently knew about it, and even said that I was like my mother, so does that mean that Mom knew about this magic world? she wondered.
 
It was her decision that the most likely way to find answers to these questions was to join the White Wings. Obviously, they knew a lot more than she did, and they were more likely to tell her about all this strange stuff than her father. Once she knew more about it, she could talk to him as an equal, and find out just what was going on. With that in mind, she stepped forward to seal her choice. Realizing that her height meant that his face was even with her recently-developed breasts, she grinned as she closed in for the kiss.
 
When the last of the Sports Quad girls was done, Eva sent them off with one of Chachamaru's `sisters' to begin their training, leaving her with Negi and Chachamaru. Negi seemed a little stunned, but glancing down, she smiled at what she saw. “So, our group grows,” said Eva, wrapping an arm around Negi's waist.
 
“Y…yeah,” Negi agreed, his arm unconsciously falling over Eva's shoulders. “But, I wonder if this was a good idea,” he worried. “I mean, Akira I can see, but what will we do with Ako?” he wondered.
 
“Didn't you see it on her card?” asked Eva. Negi pulled out Ako's card, studying it. After a moment, he realized what Eva was talking about, offering his mistress a wry smile. “You can't honestly believe that Konoka will be able to heal all of your Ministra by herself if we get in a heavy fight with someone - or something! - like Fate and his crew, do you? With Ako acting as an assistant to her, you can shorten the recovery time of your front line fighters,” lectured Eva.
 
“But, is she a healer?” wondered Negi.
 
“Not of the class that Konoka is, no,” Eva confirmed. “However, she has latent abilities in several areas that can support Konoka's abilities, and if trained carefully, she can prove to be a capable supporting member of the Wings,” promised Eva.
 
“What about Yuna and Makie?” wondered Negi, absently pulling their cards from his deck and studying them. Eva smiled.
 
“Makie has traits that can be used when force of arms is not enough,” Eva said. “Combined with Kazumi's and Chisame's abilities, she has the potential to be an excellent thief and spy.”
 
“Thief?” wondered Negi, surprised. Eva nodded.
 
“Thief,” she repeated. Fixing him with a steady gaze, she moved around to stand in front of him, her hands on his waist. “Force of arms is not always the best solution to a fight,” she said. “At times, we might well have need of skills other than Asuna's might, Setsuna's sword, Ku's technique and Kaede's tricks. During those times, the skills of your second line come into play. Chisame's abilities with electronics and disguise, Kazumi's skills in intelligence gathering and the research and formulation abilities of Yue and Nodoka become front line, while the physical combat and battle magic abilities of your front line become your second line. Understand?” she asked.
 
“I see!” Negi blurted, his expression showing that her point had taken root in his mind. Eva smiled, leaning up to kiss him.
 
“If you see, my apprentice, then you need to address the other issue before you,” said the mistress. “I recommend you don't waste time increasing the power of your Wings.”
 
“Right!” Negi nodded, fired up. Eva smiled.
 
“If you Summon the ones you need, it will be easier on you,” Eva noted, playfully rubbing his dick. “And the bedroom is likely more comfortable than whatever dome the girls might be in at the moment,” she pointed out.
 
-
 
Negi had debated which girl he should summon, and eventually, he had settled on what he hoped was the right choice. Touching his deck of Pactio cards, he withdrew the girl's card without looking. He had learned quickly that he could tell which card he was touching by the feel of the cards. It wasn't a physical `feel', but more of the kind of `feel' he got when with the girl. None of his partners felt like any other, and the same went for the cards.
 
Summoning the girl, he saw her appear before him, the teleport circle flaring briefly. Blinking, the girl pushed her glasses up as spotted her mage. “Negi!” she smiled, “did you need something?” she wondered.
 
“I'm not interrupting anything, am I?” he asked her. She shook her head.
 
“Just doing a little reading and exploring in Eva's library,” the girl shrugged. “We're also baby-sitting the newbies, too,” she recalled, grinning. “So, what can I do you for?” she asked, moving closer to him, the tip of her tongue slipping along her lips.
 
“Um, do you know about the silver edges…?” he began, only to break off, since Haruna had glommed onto him, pulling his face into her cleavage.
 
“Well, finally my turn?!” she asked eagerly. Negi mumbled against her tee-shirt clad rack. “I'm ready when you are!” she nearly sang, easing his face back so she could kiss him. Nearly a minute later, she released the kiss, a strand of drool linking her lips to his. “You know, I have been waiting for this since you did it with Yue-chan and Nodoka-chan,” she shared, her breathing quickening.
 
“You have?” he wondered. Haruna nodded emphatically.
 
“Oh, yeah!” she confirmed. Looking around, she saw that they were in one of the smaller day rooms in the Hub, this one holding a thick, wide cushion in the middle. Since it faced the waterfall, a cool, somewhat damp breeze flowed through it. “Wow, this is pretty nice!” Haruna said, still holding Negi comfortably. “You want to do it here or move to one of the domes?” she asked, glancing at Negi as she pulled off her shirt, revealing her bare chest. Tugging on her shorts, she stepped out of them as well, leaving her naked.
 
“Um, do you want to go to a dome?” wondered Negi, swallowing a little roughly as he felt himself stiffen at the sight of Paru's exposed body. In the top four, chest-size wise, her breasts were larger than most of the girls in the wings. They didn't sag, really, though they were certainly not as perky and firm as other girls breasts were. Capped with deep pink nipples - already hard - she was certainly eye-catching.
 
“Here's fine,” purred the woman, leering at him as she caught his hand and led him the few steps over to the cushion that would serve as a bed. Very fine, in fact, she thought, sinking down to the cushion and feeling the soft, comfortable texture beneath her. I'm so totally using this in my manga, she decided, looking around the room. Nice place for my first time, mused the girl.
 
Settling on her knees, she eyed Negi's hard length, licking her lips before swallowing a mouthful of drool. Mm, that looks good, she thought of the hard length before her. I think I'll try some of that stuff we read about, the girl decided. Moving closer to Negi, she smiled up at him. “Hey, Negi,” cooed the busty Yaoi fangirl, “have you ever had a titty fuck?” she asked. Asuna, Kaede, Kazumi and probably Konoka could do it, but I think I'm the first to give him one, hoped the perverted girl.
 
“A w…what?” gulped the young man. The wide, shit-eating grin that stretched across her face didn't exactly reassure him. Of all the girls, Haruna is the most nuts, recalled Negi.
 
“A titty fuck,” she repeated, scooting forward on her knees, cupping her substantial endowment with her hands, forming a massive cleavage canyon. “It's like this,” she continued, swooping forward and catching his hard tool between her soft breasts, the tip just barely protruding above her boob sandwich. “I surround your dick with my tits,” she said, lowering her head to kiss the crown of his penis, “then, we add a little lubricant,” she breathed, extending her tongue to lap along the slit in the crown, knowing that she was drooling enough to coat his entire length and her tits in mere seconds. Pursing her lips, she kissed Negi's glans, briefly seeing if she could fit it in her mouth. Almost too thick, but I can do it, she decided, raising her head before her neck could get too stiff, several ropy strands of drool stretching between his tip and her lips. Her drool completely covered his dick and her tits, as she had expected.
 
Smiling up at him, she winked. “Then, you fuck my tits,” she finished. “Hence, the name `titty fuck',” elaborated the girl. Using her hands and thighs, she began to rub his throbbing tool with her slick tits, earning a soft moan from Negi. “Feels good, doesn't it?” purred Haruna.
 
“Y…yes!” gasped Negi, hands instinctively moving to grasp her soft shoulders as he began to thrust with his hips, driving his dick up and down between her encasing tits.
“Very good,” he panted, thrusting a bit faster.
 
Leering at the expression on his face, Haruna eased her hands up her breasts, taking her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, tugging on them and rolling the hard peaks as she squeezed her tits together a little harder. Once more tilting her face down, she began to lick and kiss the tip as it shot up out of her cleavage. Between her legs, she could feel her pussy begin to seep hot girl juice. I don't know how long I can take this before I have to have him in me, she fleetingly thought. His hands on her shoulders squeezed her soft skin, occasionally moving to her neck to rub the sides before moving back to the shoulders. Knowing that he wasn't aware he was doing that fed her arousal. I can't believe how hot knowing that makes me, she marveled, trying to suck on his tip as it appeared from between her breasts.
 
Her tongue tasted a slicker, thicker fluid as her lover furiously fucked her large tits. She also realized that the friction from their shared rubbing was actually lessening. Pre-cum, determined the mangaka, it's got to be pre-cum. Smiling around kisses, lick and occasional sucks she was showering on his tip, she realized what was about to happen.
 
As if sensing her thoughts, Negi panted out a warning. “Haruna-chan, I'm about to…!”
 
“Go ahead!” urged Haruna, panting herself. “Blow your load on my face, Negi! I want my first facial to be from you!” she demanded.
 
“Yes,” groaned Negi, squeezing her shoulders almost painfully tight as he shoved hard one more time. “Cuming!” he wheezed. Haruna tucked her face down, watching excitedly. She saw his wide, thick tip twitch, and barely got her mouth open in time to catch his first shot across her nose, mouth and glasses. Five more followed in quick succession, completely obscuring her lenses and filling her mouth with his cum. When it was clear he was done, Haruna closed her mouth, briefly swirling the cum around before swallowing it. That's pretty good! she thought, releasing her slightly-red breasts and removing her cum-covered glasses. Setting them aside, she wiped up as much of the cum on her face as she could, eagerly sucking it down.
 
“Haruna-chan?” Negi panted, falling on his ass on the cushion.
 
“Hmm?” hummed Haruna, collecting the last bits of cum and licking her finger clean. Her eyes fell to his dick, which was still half hard. “Ready for round two?” she asked, her voice low and rough as she reached for his dick, carefully stroking it. Feeling it begin to revive, she giggled happily. “So, it is true what they say about young men,” she murmured to herself.
 
“Paru-chan, I want to do something for you,” Negi said, catching his breath. Immediately, the girl smiled happily, falling back onto her back and spreading her legs.
 
“Be my guest, Negi,” she invited. Wow! Not even five minutes, and he's ready to fuck me! cheered the girl.
 
Moving forward on hands and knees, Negi had something else in mind; at least for the next round. Settling between her thighs, he saw that her pussy was puffy and shiny with juice, the girl's sex seeping Haruna cum even as he watched. Satisfied that she was enjoying herself, he lowered his face to her sex, seeing the small patch of dark brown hair above her otherwise-hairless nest. Extending his tongue, he ran it along her slit, from just above her ass to her clit, her taste filling his mouth. She's a bit stronger than the other girls, he thought, going back for seconds after a brief swirl of her clit with the tip of his tongue, but I like her taste all the same!
 
“Negi!” squealed the stacked girl, her hands darting down to seize his head, holding him steady as he orally fucked her. “Oh, god!” she gasped, feeling a small orgasm sweep through her. Why don't the high school girls talk about this more?! This feels incredible! wondered the Wings girl, unconsciously spreading her thighs as wide as she could and tucking her hips up to give him the most access she could. “God, Negi! Oh, god!” she managed, feeling him settle his lips on her erect clit. Her panting grew heavier as he assaulted her trigger again and again. When she felt him ease a finger into her dripping-wet entrance, it was too much for her. “Negi!” wailed his partner, her thighs snapping closed around his head as her body shook like high current was running through her.
 
Careful not to hurt her, Negi managed to force her thighs open, sucking in a huge breath. Wiping his face with his hand, he surveyed the sweating, drooling, panting girl before him. “Haruna?” he asked cautiously, waving a hand in front of her semi-focused eyes. “Um, are you ok?” he asked. Slowly, her eyes focused. Grinning at him, she cupped her breasts with shaky hands, tugging on her nipples a time or three before letting her hands drop back down by her sides.
 
“Oh, Negi,” she sighed happily, struggling to get her legs around him. “I can't wait any longer,” she breathed, managing to get an arm down between them, her hand taking his steel-hard tool in hand and guiding it to her more-than-ready sex, “I want you in me, Negi. I want you to make us deeper partners. Please, hurry,” she mewed softly, feeling his tip kiss her vaginal lips.
 
“Yes,” he agreed, pushing forward steadily, his wide tool parting her outer lips and beginning to stretch her open as he bent forward, over her, to kiss her. Even as he kissed her, he could feel her significant breasts under his chest, the nipples trying to scratch him. It felt kind of good to him, actually. Pushing forward harder, he felt himself enter her. I thought it would be harder, a small part of him mused irrelevantly. All his other lovers had been between incredibly tight and impossibly tight, but Haruna - though by no means loose - was not so tight as his other lovers. About as tight as Asuna is now, decided that same small part of his mind.
 
Further thought was interrupted by him butting in to the entrance to his partner's womb, both he and Haruna gasping. After a small shift to get into a better position, Negi began to thrust, slowly at first, but swiftly building speed. As he built speed, Haruna seemed to regain strength and awareness, her hips beginning to buck in time with his, one arm curving over his shoulder, the other around his waist as her legs tucked up and back, spreading herself open as best as she could for him. Hungrily, he leaned back in to kiss her, his tongue slipping into her mouth.
 
Haruna could taste herself on his lips, and she liked it. She had fallen into the habit of sampling herself after she had masturbated or used one of her toys, and she liked how she tasted. Now, tasting herself in a kiss with her Mage partner and homeroom teacher, she decided that only Satsuki's cooking was better than this taste. I wonder how the other girls taste? the thought flickered through her mind. Do they even know how they taste themselves? Ideas for her manga began to form in the tiny cracks and crevices of her mind that were not totally fixated on the pounding her happy pussy was taking from Negi's hard dick.
 
Eventually, Negi pulled back from the kiss, his hands cupping her breasts even as he continued to thrust into her steadily, strongly and deeply. Using fingers and thumbs, he rolled and tugged on her nipples, the thick peaks feeling like soft erasers in his hands. Haruna cooed and giggled happily as he massaged her breasts. Raising her hands over her head, she silently offered her tits to him. Licking his lips, Negi carefully pushed her large tits together, her nipples meeting, before dipping his head and fastening his lips around the joined nipples to lick and suck on her peaks. Wordless gasps and groans and squeals told him how much she liked his actions.
 
Haruna succumbed to several orgasms of varying intensity as he stimulated her, but behind it all, she could feel a massive tsunami of orgasmic might building; and she wanted to ride the wave as hard as she could. From the sounds coming from Negi, she was sure he was about to reach his limit as well. His pumping between her legs was nearly frantic, and he was panting heavily.
 
Weakly wiping some drool off her lips, Haruna focused on Negi's face, stroking his cheek with her hand, the young man looking up from where he was still orally raping her nipples. “Close,” she wheezed. Seeing him nod, she framed his face with her hands, smiling warmly at him. “I want you to cum in me,” she breathed. “Just cum in me as much and as deep as you can, so I can feel it,” she requested. “Make us full partners.”
 
Negi couldn't spare the attention to answer her verbally, but he did manage a nod, maintaining eye contact with the girl as he gave her nipples a last gentle nip with his teeth. Straightening his arms, he surrendered the very last bit of control he had, burying himself in her, tight to her womb, and flooding her with his second load. Groaning, he fought to keep from dropping on top of the girl below him as his dick fired the last shot and began to slowly deflate inside her.
 
Struggling, he tried to shift off her. When she felt him move, Haruna instinctively wrapped him up with her arms and legs, holding him in place on top of her and in her passage. Her mind was barely working, filled with white-hot pleasure as it was from the biggest, deepest and most intense orgasm she had ever heard of. It was fully fifteen minutes before either of them were in control of their higher brain functions again.
 
“Negi,” breathed Haruna, rubbing her cheeks against his head.
 
“Haruna,” he managed, trying to shift off her again.
 
“No, stay like this,” she insisted, holding him steady. I can feel him inside me even now, even when he's soft again, the girl realized to her surprise. She could also - dimly - feel his cum in her. Smiling widely to herself, she stroked his back and sides. “That's what I want, Negi,” she purred.
 
Paru-chan? Is that you? came the voice of Yue in her mind.
 
Yes, it's me, she thought back, smugly even. Guess who's now silver, too?