Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 46

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Evangeline A.K. McDowell yawned as she moved through the streets of Mahora, Chachamaru at her side as always. Stretching, she found herself smiling. Life is good, the undead magi thought to herself smugly. Can't wait for Negi and the girls to get back, though, mused the girl. I'm kind of hungry.
 
After her experiment with Chachamaru and Negi forming a Pactio, she had met with the girls, spoken to them briefly, then hijacked Negi. She had seen the girls congregate in a knot in the meadow as she and Negi had reached her bedroom, high over the castle walls. Seems like they have something important to discuss, she had thought, smiling a little.
 
Turning to Negi, she had studied him for a moment. “Negi,” the girl breathed, guiding him back to the pile of plush pillows that served as her bed, “what is it you really seek to do with our Wings?” Eva slipped off her filmy gown before straddling his hips.
 
“Do with them?” wondered Negi as Eva leaned in to kiss him.
 
“For what purpose are we training them? Forging them? Gathering them? Is it to shield you? Serve you?” asked Eva after a brief, soft kiss. “Or to give you a reason to surpass your father?” Eva sucked gently on his neck, no fangs involved.
 
“W…what do you mean, reason?” Negi had asked, a bit breathlessly.
 
“Nagi Springfield is a legend - in both worlds,” the Doll Master had said, slowly grinding her hips against his. “And like a legend, he left behind nothing more than a legacy and some loose ends,” Eva continued, one pale hand sliding under his shirt to rest over his heart.
 
“I…I don't understand, Mistress,” Negi admitted, “What loose ends?”
 
Eva used her other hand to work his shorts off, careful of his hard tool. Settling back down, she trapped his dick against his stomach with her already-wet slit. “Loose ends, Negi,” she murmured, slowly rubbing her slit along his length. “You. Me. Asuna,” she whispered just before kissing him - hard. Her tongue smothered whatever he had tried to say, as the short blonde bucked her hips up, his tip jumping off his belly before stabbing against her entrance. Reaching back, she positioned him and pushed back, Negi's soaked length splitting her lower lips as she drove herself onto him.
 
“Mph!”
 
Eva maintained a tight lip-lock on him as she worked him all the way into her. Feeling him push against her cervix, Eva hummed happily into the kiss. Slowly, she began to ride him. After three or four thrusts, she released her kiss. “The Red Wings were also left behind; some might say abandoned. Is that what will happen to the White Wings?” she breathed in his ear as his arms circled her waist. “Will you abandon them for convenience or because you choose your dreams over them?”
 
“N…no,” grunted Negi. I'll never leave my partners! he swore.
 
“Then we have made the Wings to be ours,” Eva replied, suddenly rolling over, pulling him with her so he was on top of her. Hooking her legs around his hips, she smiled up at him. “Very well, apprentice,” she panted. “I accept,” added the girl. Negi hadn't realized that he was thrusting into her tight, tight sex, since his mind was trying to focus on what she was saying.
 
“A…accept what?” he grunted. Eva smiled a sharp-toothed smile at him.
 
“Do you know the last thing Nagi said to me?” she asked instead of answering him. Negi mutely shook his head, already teetering on the edge of blowing his load as his hips furiously hammered into hers. “He said `try living in the light, and I will lift your curse',” Eva said, shivering as her own release drew close. “I think,” she wheezed, “I might not mind the light after all. But,” she bit her lip for a moment, struggling to finish her thought, “he won't need to keep his promise ah!” she shrieked, falling over the edge. Her pussy went wild as she came, causing Negi to unleash himself deep inside her. After a few minutes of rest, Eva loosely hugged Negi to her naked flesh.
 
It was another ten minutes before she spoke. “What is it, Asuna?” she had asked, smirking as the girl twitched, just outside her bedroom doorway. The primary partner of the young man sleeping in her arms stepped into the room, her Pactio card between two fingers.
 
“We need to talk,” Asuna had said quietly, yet firmly. Eva hummed.
 
“Yes, we do,” she agreed. “But first,” Eva had smiled, fangs flashing in the light of the fake moon, “get in here; you are sleeping here tonight.”
 
Now, on the streets of Mahora a day later, Eva smiled. “Mistress?” asked Chachamaru.
 
“Yes?” Eva asked.
 
“The dean has called. We are needed at the old church,” her gynoid said softly. Eva nodded, a thin smile on her lips. Glancing up at the blue sky, she stopped in the street for a moment.
 
“Mistress?”
 
“If my apprentice ever does find his father, remind me to thank him, Chachamaru,” Eva said carelessly, moving again.
 
“Thank him?” wondered Chachamaru. Eva nodded.
 
“With a swift kick in the balls, I think,” grinned Eva, her tongue briefly slipping over her sharp fangs. Well, let's see what they came up with, thought the girl, eyes narrowing in anticipation.
 
-
 
Konoemon Konoe hurried toward the old church. He would be cutting it fine, but that was ok, too. Moving through the halls of the administration building, he almost tripped over something. Catching himself, he turned to see what had almost tripped him. Seeing the culprit, he blinked. “Chamo? What are you doing here?” wondered the Headmaster of the school, squatting down. Getting a whiff of the stote, he jerked his head back a little, fanning the air in front of him with his hand. “And why do you smell like a French whorehouse?” he added.
 
“Dean,” croaked the filthy ermine, “you have to help me,” Chamo said, managing to straighten up.
 
“I'm in a bit of a hurry, Chamo,” the Dean replied, “but if you go to the nurses' office, she'll cast a detoxification spell on you,” he offered.
 
“No,” croaked Chamo, grabbing at his pants leg. “It's Eva,” he said hoarsely. The old man's attention was immediately focused on the vermin.
 
“What about her?” he asked.
 
“She is planning something,” Chamo said. “It involves Aniki and the Wing girls,” he added.
 
“Not surprising, but…”
 
“It's my fault,” Chamo sighed, drooping a little.
 
“Your fault?” asked the Dean. “What do you mean?”
 
“I…I mis-cast the Pactio circle,” admitted the stote. Konoemon blinked. Grabbing the filthy animal, he marched back to his office.
 
“Show me,” he said, thrusting a piece of chalk at Chamo. He didn't use the old one, prayed the dean, seeing Chamo begin to chalk out an inert Pactio circle. Seeing the finished circle, his head dropped. “Chamo,” groaned the head of the order.
 
“I…sorry,” the obviously-suffering ermine apologized.
 
“Negi's element is air, you realize,” the Dean said, raising his head and studying the Pactio circle.
 
“There, um, might be more,” Chamo offered uncomfortably.
 
“More?” the Dean asked in disbelief. What more could be wrong with this?!
 
“I was compelled to partake of Eva's hospitality, and as I was making my departure, I heard that the cards are turning silver at the edges,” shared Chamo.
 
“Silver…” mused the dean. Dashing to his shelves of books, he quickly pulled one down, turning pages. “Where was that?” he muttered. “Ah!” he mumbled unintelligibly as his finger flew along a page. “So, if the air form was used, and the barrier was in earth sequence…” he frowned. A moment later, he snapped the large book shut. Marching to his desk, he picked up the phone.
 
“What's going on?” wondered Chamo.
 
“You are looking at another century as an ermine, Chamo, you know that, right?” the Dean asked, punching in a number. “Fortunately for you, we've got bigger concerns right now,” he added. The phone rang. And rang again. After the fifth ring, Konoemon slammed down the handset. “Come on, Chamo,” the old man said, grabbing the small stote, “you should have the pleasure of seeing this unfold first hand.”
 
-
 
“Um, sorry about that, Shizuna-sensei,” apologized Chisame, offering a shallow bow to the older woman. Shizuna wiped the water from her face. Looking at the pair before her, she could only find one thing to say.
 
“What is going on here?”
 
Chisame glanced at Negi, who was clearly trying to figure out what to say. Great, she thought, irritated, I finally get a chance to get some new Chiu shots - and with Negi, too! - and Shizuna has to come busting in on us! Chisame bit back a snarl. “It's not what you think, Shizuna-sensei,” she said, taking the lead. Well, I can tell her I'm Chiu, and that should keep her off Negi, at least, decided the girl.
 
“Oh?” asked Shizuna, “and what is it, exactly? I can't think of a good reason for you to be in a koi pond, let alone in a school swimsuit, and especially not with Negi-kun nearly naked as well.”
 
Chisame's eyes narrowed slightly. Who is she to say what is reasonable or not? the girl thought angrily. Chisame brought her hand out from behind her back, the neon pink wig with cat ears in hand. Swiftly settling it, she pulled out her elbow-gloves and slid them on. “Look familiar to you, Shizuna-sensei?” asked Chisame, using Chiu's kawaii voice.
 
Shizuna blinked. “You're cosplaying as a net idol?” she guessed. Chisame considered that for a split second.
 
“Yeah,” Chisame said, back to her normal voice. “I do a little cosplaying on the side,” she said, removing the wig and gloves. “There's a net idol that I help out with ideas, and…”
 
“Chisame, Negi, what's going on?” asked Asuna, making Shizuna flinch. The girl had snuck up right behind her, and she hadn't sensed her at all. “Oh! You're doing that cosplay thing! Cool!” Asuna smiled, moving past Shizuna.
 
“They are! I want to be a net idol, too!” Konoka giggled. Shizuna's eyes narrowed thoughtfully.
 
First Asuna, now Konoka, she thought. How are they slipping past me like that? I didn't hear them or sense them. And just what are they doing here? I had to look for these two for a while to find them here, but these two seemed to…huh?
 
“So this is where you two are,” Kaede said, she and Ku standing at the edge of the pond.
 
“Did you fall in, Chisame?” wondered Ku.
 
“Slipped,” Chisame said. Damn it, this would have been perfect, too, she bit back a sigh. I even brought the age-change pills, too, so I could use chibi-Chiu as well.
 
“Are you ok, Shizuna-sensei?” asked Setsuna. The bodyguard of the granddaughter of the school Dean, and daughter of the head of the Kansai Magic Association, was standing beside the taller teacher. Shizuna noticed that the o-katana that Setsuna had received from Eishun was held comfortably in her hand. She also noticed that it was held ready to draw, though not obviously staged for a draw.
 
“Negi-kun!” cooed Ayaka, moving past Shizuna's other side, “there you are! I've been looking for you,” she purred, stepping to Negi's side. Asuna scowled a little, moving to Negi's other side.
 
“Give it a rest, blondie,” she said. Ayaka sniffed disdainfully.
 
“You're soaked, Shizuna-sensei,” noted Kazumi, smiling. “You should go change,” suggested the paparazzi. “It's not that cold, but the breeze will chill you, and we don't want you catching a cold,” added the girl, grabbing Shizuna's arm. “Let's get you changed.” And with that, Shizuna was led away from the group.
 
“Chisame, everything ok?” asked Asuna.
 
“Yeah,” Chisame said. “Got a little sloppy; sorry,” she shrugged.
 
“No problem,” Asuna said. Ayaka was staring after the departed teacher. “You think she bought it?” asked Asuna of her former rival.
 
“Hard to tell, honestly,” Ayaka said. “She's unusually persistent about keeping Negi in her sight, and she's been vague about her reasons, too,” the class rep reminded the group. Asuna considered that.
 
“What are you all talking about, Asuna?” asked Negi. Asuna glanced at the others before answering. Looking Negi in the eyes, she decided to tell him what the Ministras had been working on.