MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Robot's Soul ❯ Chapter Ten: The Light Brothers ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wow, last chapter was long wasn't it, and I wrote all of it in one night, well except for the first page. Well this story is getting really fun to write, and the chapters are getting longer. That means you'll probably have to wait longer for them, especially since I want the chapters to be really good with humor, bits of romance and the kick butt fights. Onto the fic

A Robots Soul

By Firehedgehog

Chapter Ten: The Light Brothers

      Rock Light sighed and pulled at his school uniform, he hadn't expected that... he hadn't known the junior high he would be attending would have the uniform policy.

      "Stupid uniforms," said the teen next to him, Rock grinned at his 'brother' who was in the uniform for the high school. Takato did not look happy, but at least he didn't look like he was going to his armor form and blasting the uniform to yesterday.

      "Cool it Takato, I hate it too," Rock said with a sigh, Takato sighed and leaned into the plush backing of the Light hovercar.

      Because of the fact that Takato had died as a human, Takato couldn't use his original last name. So Dr. Light was letting him use the name Light for a last name, Rock was also using the last name Light for himself.

      He found it funny that they were going as brothers, he had always wanted to be like brothers with the other robot... and it was fun.

      They're cover story was that Dr. Light was there uncle, and since no one knew about he Doctors family life the good Doctor was able to arrange all this.

      "I wonder why were going to school in Shinjuku though" Takato said thoughtfully, this Rock also wished to know.

      "Dr. Light?" Rock asked, at the moment the scientist was in the front driving with Rush in the passenger side panting out the open window.

      "The schools in our area are under construction, so all students were sent to schools in other districts," Dr. Light said, from the corner of his eye Rock saw Takato wince and he guessed why. The schools had probably been mostly destroyed by Wily's robots; and Takato who had once been under Wily's control, probably had been there with Wily watching the destruction.

      'I wonder, will he ever forgive himself?' Rock thought sadly, only time would tell.

***

      In another part of Japan in a place Takato would avoid with all his might, a gray haired scientist looked over some files on his computer.

      He nodded as he saw certain things; he quickly printed out what he needed.

      "Blastman, Cutman," he yelled, in a few moments the two robots appeared at the edge of his vision.

      "Yes Dr. Wily?" Cutman asked, the scientist smirked.

      "There's a truckload of lab supplies I want going through Shinjuku later today, I want you to attack and capture the truck its in and everything inside it minus the drivers," he ordered, he then passed the two dimwits the information he had printed.

      On it was the truck's route with all its stops, also the security detail.

      It was good being an evil genius, specially, one that could hack.

      "Of course sir," Cutman said and gave his usual creepy laugh (1), the two robots knew they were dismissed and left.

      "Hmmm, I wonder how Takato is doing," Wily suddenly mused once he was alone, he shrugged.

      Knowing his grandson, Takato was probably taking his freedom very well.

***

      "Well, here's your stop Rock," Dr Light said parking, Rock gulped his eyes a bit wide. He had never been to school before, and here he would have to pretend to be human and not blow his cover.

      "Great," he said, and for the first time in his life Rock aka Megaman learned what jittery nerves meant.

      "Do you want me to come in with you, classes for me don't start for quite awhile yet and its only a five minute walk from here?" a voice asked, startled Rock turned to look at Takato who in fact had been the one who had spoken.

      "Thanks," Rock said with some relief, Dr. Light blinked.

      "I could come in instead or also," Light suggested, Rock gave a slightly nervous smile.

      "No, Takato will be fine," Rock said, Doctor Light nodded and the two robots slipped out of the car leaving the doctor and rush behind.

      "My little boy is growing up," Light said with a soft smile, Rock/Megaman was the nearest thing he had to a son and it pleased him to see Rock react like a real human child.

      'And now I have another son, Takato... that is if he lets me' Light thought, he knew it would be quite awhile before Takato/Protoman trusted himself enough to let him near like that.

      "Ruff, I'll be all rife," Rush said, Light nodded and could only hope that it would be alright... strangely it was times like this that he wondered if Rush was telepathic. Rush sometimes seemed to know what certain people were thinking, one of those mysteries of the universe.

***

      Rock bit his bottom lip nervously as they walked up towards the school, he could see human children looking the same age of himself heading inside.

      "Calm down Rock, you look like your about to have a panic attack," Takato said in a calm voice, startled Rock looked up at his 'brother'.

      "Panic attack?" he asked, Rock didn't think he could get one being a robot... by the way what was a panic attack.

      At that moment the blue bomber had a funny mental image, it was of weird creatures with the word Panic labeled on them attacking something.

      He couldn't help but giggle; Takato could only sweatdrop.

      "I'll just ignore the giggle Rock, ask Dr. Light about panic attacks after school," Takato suggested, Rock nodded but his lips continued to twitch as they got nearer to the school building.

      The building was quite large but stood only two stories, it had large windows that would let in the suns light when it hit them. Around the school were gardens and a small lawn, he even saw a few Sakura trees.

      "This is cool," Rock said, Takato nodded.

      When they entered the building the sound of the students increased, they easily got directions to the principal's office.

      "Here we are," Takato said as finally arrived, the crimson-eyed robot smiled and knocked on the door.

      "Enter," a deep friendly voice called, Takato smiled and opened the door. Rock took a deep and stepped into the office, Takato followed behind him. The office while not too small was clean and ordered, it had sky blue walls and had quite a few pictures on the wall... mostly of whole school pictures.

      Next Rock looked at the principle, a man in his early thirties; he stood almost six feet tall and had ebony hair but very short. He had deep set brown eyes, his face was slim and he had a strong chin.

      He was the kind of guy: that would send many females hearts fluttering; of course Rock was not affected because he was male and a robot.

      "You must be Rock Light; who I have been expecting, and you must be his brother Takato," the principal said looking at each of them in turn.

      "Yes sir," Rock said; the principal grinned.

      "Don't call me sir, call me Hal like all the other students do," the principal... no Hal said.

      "Yes si... Hal," Rock said, Hal grinned.

      "Well I won't keep you long, your guardian already filled out the paperwork so all I have to do is give you your schedule," Hal said. With that Hal passes Rock a paper with his class schedule on it, also a few other things for his to look over and use.

      "Well that's that, you should be on your way then," Hal said cheerfully, Rock blinked and got up along with his bro.

      Soon they stood outside the office, Rock looked down at the paper to see what class he had first.

      "I should go now bro, I'll see you after school," Takato finally said while looking over Rock's shoulder, Rock blinked and sighed. He almost wished Takato could stay so he wouldn't have to meet all those human children alone, for goodness sake he had no idea how to interact towards them outside being megaman.

      "Yeah, I guess," he said, Takato grinned.

      "And don't worry so much Rock, everything will work out all right," Takato said, then with a wave the crimson eyed robot turned and left.

      "Maybe I should of said I was sick today... wait, I can't get sick," Rock said, sometimes being a robot wasn't fair.

      Outside the school Takato blinked to see that Dr. Light was waiting for him, with a shrug he opened the back door to the hover car and slipped inside.

      "Is he doing okay?" Light asked, Takato grinned.

      "Yeah, but he almost had a panic attack... or at least as much as a robot can have them," Takato said, Light looked a bit concerned.

      "Oh dear," Light said frowning.

      "But he'd okay now, I calmed him down so he's only a bit nervous now of meeting all those human kids without them finding out who he is," Takato said, Light nodded and turned on the car.

      "He'll be fine then, he just has to get use to doing things in a more human way," Light said, Takato nodded.

      "Might as well head to my school now, hopefully everything will turn out alright for me also," Takato said, Light smiled.

      "I'm sure everything will be fine," Light said, a few minutes later they were at Takato's new school. Seconds later Takato entered the building; he had a feeling that today would be a long day.

***

      He stood in the hall, he felt very nervous.

      He didn't know what he would do once he entered the room; so much time had passed since he last entered a schoolroom.

      Would they recognize him as Protoman or even Takato who had died all those years ago, these thoughts scared him.

      'It's now or never, I won't let being scared beat me... after all I faced De-reaper in the past and won. I won't let first day of school nerves beat me' Takato thought, takinga deep breath he knocked on the door.

      The noises in the room ceased for a small amount of time, then he heard the door starting to open he braced himself.

      "Takato!" a surprised voice said; the robot could only blink and sweatdrop at the face that greeted him.

      "Henry," he said in bewilderment, he hadn't known he would be sharing a class with the blue haired teen.

      "Um, I'm now going to this class," Takato said lamely showing Henry his shedual, Henry nodded.

      "Come in then Takato, the teacher is running a bit late for some reason today," Henry said, Takato nodded. Henry stepped back inside and Takato entered, he sweatdropped when he saw another familiar face in the class.

      'Rika' he thought in surprise.

      It was at that moment the teacher rushed into the room, Takato turned and gave a nervous laugh.

      'You have got to be kidding me. That's it, fate is against me' Takato thought looking towards the heaven, for the teacher was a person he hadn't seen in many years and hoped would never teach him again.

      "Good morning class," the teacher said.

      "Good morning Ms. Asagi," the class replied, Takato hung his head.

      He was doomed.

     

***

      Takato sighed in relief as the school bell rang; the students of his class gave an excited cheer and rushed out of the room with him also. Because of the fact he had died and brought back as Protoman he had missed much in the education system, sadly he was starting to think he should of stayed being evil Protoman... at least then he wouldn't have to go through this dull history class from Hell.

      'Now where did Rika and henry vanish too' the crimson eyed robot thought as he looked around the crowded hallway, at that moment he felt a hand land on his shoulder.

      Turning, he saw with relief that it was Henry.

      "Thought we lost you for a moment there," Henry said with a grin, behind him was Rika who looked neutral as always but a dangerous look he recognized aimed at the mass of students.

      It plainly said, don't mess with me so get the heck out of my way.

      His smile grew a bit at that, that look reminded him of those time's years ago when he had just begun as a tamer, she had put that look towards him.

      "Where to?" he asked, it was at that moment Henry's stomach growled slightly. Takato blinked with a sweatdrop on the side of his head, Henry blushed embarrassed.

      "The cafeteria," Rika said, Takato nodded and Henry continued to look embarrassed.

      "Lead the way," the robot said, Rika gave a brief smile that only he caught and started walking down the hall. The two males exchanged looks at how normal this seemed after all this time; they then followed.

      If they stayed there Rika would come after them, no a mad and scary digimon queen they would avoid.

      A few minutes later the three of them were seated at a small table in the cafeteria, Takato watched as his two human friends pulled out the lunches they had brought. Shrugging Takato pulled out his own, since he was in civilian mode he had to eat to power himself and also to appear more human.

      For lunch Roll had apparently packed him a cold meat sandwich, a can of pop... and was it his imagination or was there a thing of sugar candy at the bottom of the lunch bag.

      He brightly as he realized that it was truly there, if their was one thing he had loved as a human it was sugar candy... it would be a treat after such a long time (yeah five years).

      Together they ate lunch making small talk, the two mostly talked about there classes and asked Takato how he was doing adjusting to school life again after all this time.

      Takato almost facefaulted as the schools magna club waltzed through he room throwing food, he did sweatdrop heavily as three people in martial art gi's leaped through the room fighting while people placed bets.

      "Um... is this normal?" Takato asked; as the martial artists left the room, Henry blinked.

      "Pardon?" Henry asked blinking looking up from his food.

      "That," Takato said pointing, at that moment a football player who looked American was singing opera... and quite good too.

     "Trust me, this is tame compared to other Japanese schools (2)," Rika said with a shrug, at that point Takato decided that most humans were nuts... not counting his very few sane human friends.

      "Right," Takato said dryly, he would pretend that the nut jobs weren't there... but the sumo wrestlers were making it hard.

      "I just remembered, I have to do something before next class," Henry said as he finished his lunch, Rika nodded and they both said a polite goodbye to the blue haired teen.

      "By the way, I have something for you," Rika said suddenly out of the blue, Takato blinked startled and put down his sugar candy.

      "Really, you didn't have to," he said; Rika suddenly seemed to be thinking about something and pulled something out of her backpack.

      "Yes I did, and these are for you," Rika said pushing a package towards him.

      Takato smiled and took it; carefully he unwrapped it watched by a worried Rika... what he would never tell her was that she looked very cute looking so worried like that.

      "Sun glasses," he said startled; in truth they reminded him of the shades the people in the movie the matrix wore (Roll had forced him to watch it).

      "Shades actually, for you to wear. I couldn't find you goggles that would fit you; I need goggles to call you gogglehead or goggles. But these fit you as well, so now I have a new nickname for you," Rika said nervously, Takato smiled and placed the black shades on... it reminded him of when he had the visor on in his armored form.

      "I like them, what's my new nickname?" he asked curious, he learned over the table till they were almost face to face... unnoticed to either of them Rika's face blushed. Takato would have blushed if he could; but he was a robot and didn't have blood to cause a blush.

      "Shades," Rika said softly, Takato smiled.

      "I really like it Rika," Takato said, unnoticed to him he got closer to her.

      "Thanks" she said, by now they were face to face and Takato could feel Rika's breath on his face.

      Takato not realizing leaned a bit further, there lips began to move together as a kiss both had waited five years to happen began.

      At that moment Henry returned, embarrassed the two pulled apart before Henry could see them.

      Both cursed the fates at being interrupted, but neither would bring it up... it had been a chance that it happened.

      "So, what did I miss?" Henry questioned; both teens sighed.

       "Nothing Henry," Takato said softly, they had been so close.

***

      Rock sighed as he slid into an empty table near a window, it had been a long morning and he had yet to make a friend. Takato had warned him that first days were the worst, usually the new kid made their first friends after a few days or so.

      'I wonder what Roll packed me for lunch?' Rock thought, with that in mind the robot opened his lunchbox and looked at the things inside.

      Inside was a peanut butter sandwich which he had found he liked, a can of pop and some pudding with a spoon.

      'Oh, this is definitely good' Rock though his blue eyes bright, he did enjoy pudding.

      Was it chocolate, yet to his delight it was.

      This made the hard morning all the better, humming slightly to himself he pulled out the sandwich fist... he was awfully hungry. He didn't need energy canteens in this form so he had to eat, and it would weird everyone else if he had energy canteens in a cafeteria filled with humans.

      "Hey!" Rock shouted as the sandwich was pulled form his hands, looking up he glared at the guilty one.

      It was a human that looked at least a year older then himself and huge, he had huge muscles also. He had bright green eyes ad strawberry blond hair, but he had a cruel smirk on his face.

      "Well well, it looks like the newbi thinks he can eat in the cafeteria without paying for it," the other boy sneered, Rock frowned not liking this a bit.

     "It's free to eat here, give me back my lunch," Rock said calmly, he didn't like this... a bully of all things was after him of all people.

      Of course, there was no way that this human could know that Rock was megaman defender against Wily.

      "Not for you newbi," the boy sneered, then o Rocks anger the boy bit into his sandwich and swallowed it.

      "Stop that!" Rock said, the next thing he knew he had been thrown from his chair as the bully knocked him out of it.

      "Don't try newbi, I rule," the bully sneered.

      "Drave, stop that," an angry voice said, Rock looked up to see a small girl his age now standing in front of the bully and between them. All he could see of the girl was that she had long brown hair, she of course wore the female version of the school uniform.

      "You got lucky this time newbi," the bully, Drave said, then the bully walked away.

      The girl turned around and Rock found himself looking into beautiful hazel eyes, she smiled softly at him.

      "Sorry about that, but Drave only picks on the new kids," the girl said gently, Rock nodded and got up.

      "Thanks, I'm Rock," Rock said to his rescuer.

      "I'm Angela," the girl replied, Rock could only smile knowing that while he had just made his first enemy at school he had also just made his first friend.

      "Looks like Drave ate some of your lunch, why don't I give you some of mind... I always bring extra," Angela said, Rock nodded.

      "Lead the way," the hungry robot said.

***

     It was time, the two robots were in place and their target was about to come into place.

      Cutman smirked and nodded to the other robot with him, Blastman nodded and hefted a now lit bomb.

      "Now," Cutman said, with that the dark bomb went across the area and hit the truck.

      With a squeal of tired the truck slammed across the road and collided into a tree. Tree versus Car, neither won.

      But the driver wasn't giving up that easily, the engine hadn't been crushed and he wasn't stuck. The driver put the petal to the metal and pulled out of the tree and ran for it, Cutman blinked at the retreating truck.

      "Weren't we suppose to do something?" Blastman asked.

      Cutman sweatdropped as best a robot could.

      "The truck," the robot shouted, with that the two idiots ran after the fleeing truck at full speed.

      Their creator would turn them into scrap metal if they failed, after all Protoman while he had been destroyed (if they only knew) had turned against Wily and Wily was in a bad mood still... a very bad mood.

      Finally cutman had enough of the chase, he pulled his weapon off his head (which looks stupid all the time) and threw it. It made a nice buzzing noise as it sliced through the air, Cutman smirked as it hits the tired and destroys them.

      With it's tired destroyed the truck slammed across the road with no control, it soon crashed into a fence surrounding a school of some type.

      "You shouldn't have messed with us," Cutman smirked as the driver got out of the truck.

      Blastman laughed as he threw a large bomb, the human driver was able to dodge it as it hit the place he had just been.

      A huge explosion shook the area, the human to the robots amusement wet his pants at the bombs crater... after all he would have been dead if he hadn't moved.

      "Well, shit," the man said.

***

      "Woah," Rock said as he ran to the cafeteria's window, unlike other schools his cafeteria was in the front of the building. In the street in front of the school was a slightly smoking truck, he could see the driver looking for a way to escape from something.

      'But escape from what?' the robot thought confused, it was at that moment he contemplated banging his head against a wall when he saw what the human was trying to escape from.

      'I should of known' Rock thought with a sigh, for now in his line of sight he could see the familiar figure of Cutman and Blastman.

      'I better take care of this' Rock thought, he looked at his watched and frowned. 'And fast, lunchtime is almost over.'

      Slipping away from the crowd around the window he quickly walked across the room and out the main door to the room, the hallways were thankfully empty due to the fact that everyone was trying to see the action outside.

      Finally he found the back way out of the school; he walked outside and began to ran.

      No one was in sight, his form glowed and he deactivated his 'civilian program' and his form went back to the familiar one of megaman.

      "Time to send you back to the scrap pile," Megaman said charging up his blaster, a small smirk came to his face.

      "Gee, this is a great way to get rid of stress caused by the bully," Megaman said, he giggled slightly before becoming serious... it would weird everyone out if he came into battle giggling of all things.

***

      In his own school Takato frowned as the schools radio started broadcasting about a wily attack, he sighed and pretended not to see the concerned looks Rika and Henry sent his way briefly.

      'Why can't grandfather stop himself from making robots that like causing destruction and mayhem' Takato thought sadly, it was at that moment that the radio reported what school this was taking place in front of.

      "That's Rock's school," Takato said, with that he stood up quickly and ran from the cafeteria not even noticing that he toppled a group of cheerleaders practicing... in the middle of the room.

      "Rock?" Henry questioned the other Tamer.

      "Megaman," she whispered back, she also got up and started after Takato.

      "You stay here henry, I'll help shades and blue boy," Rika said quietly, Henry nodded.

      Rika ran from the room and quickly caught up to Takato, since he was in his human looking form he had to run like a human to avoid questions.

      "I'm coming with you Takato, I've been itching for a battle," Rika told him before he could even protest, he nodded knowing that it was better then arguing with her.

      Together they got out of the school and ran to a more private area; Takato quickly went back to his normal armored state. No one who saw him now would connect him to takato, not unless they actually put the scarf Takato wore all the time and the scarf Protoman together... but that wasn't likely.

      "Renamon," Rika said; the vulpine digimon appeared beside her as she held up her D-ARK.

      "Bio-merge activate," Rika cried out doing her usual hand movement, seconds later the priestess mega digimon Sakuyamon stood there.

      "I'll stay out of sight for now, its better if everyone continues to think Protoman is scrap metal," Protoman said, Sakuyamon nodded.

      "It's better that they think me dead," Protoman said, then they were on there way.

***

      Sakuyamon smirked as she spotted her victim, at the moment the shamoness digimon was standing on top of a building her staff at her side.

      She nodded silently as she watched megaman go against the two robots, it had been awhile since she had battled last... this would get rid of some of her stress.

      Looking around she spotted Protoman hiding, actually all she saw of him was a shadow... and the fact he had told her he would be there... that was why she knew he was there.

***

      Protoman watched the fight between the megaman and Cutman and blastman. From the looks of it, wily had upped their systems some for megaman was having some trouble with the two idiots.

      'Lets even the odds some' Protoman thought, a smirk familiar appeared on his face ad one of his hands vanished and his blaster appeared. He didn't blast away right away; he let it gather some power first.

      Finally he gave two shots full of power; it hit the two robots of Wily hard sending them tumbling and damaging them some.

      'Have fun little bro' Protoman thought with a nod, he leaned against the building he was by and waited for another opportunity to appear... that was when Sakuyamon joined the battle.

***

      Cutman shook his head trying to get his mind back on track, he had been hit by a blaster attack by someone just moment ago.

      He had been slightly looking in that direction and could have sworn he saw a familiar yellow scarf, but it had to be his imagination. Protoman was dead, wasn't he?

      But he had no more time to dwell on those thought; he had a really hot looking fox woman to fight.

      "Damn," the cutting robot swore as she struck hard and fast, once again he found himself as rubble waiting for Wily to pick up.

***

      Meanwhile Megaman took care of Blastman, after he looked at Sakuyamon who smirked at him.

      The smirk was familiar, but he couldn't place it. He knew he should be able to recognize this person, but he just couldn't.

      During the battle he had seen a brief glance of Protomans scarf, apparently his 'brother' was helping even if he was staying out of sight... after all Protoman was suppose to be scrapmetal.

      "Thanks, who are you?" Megaman asked the fox woman, she just smirked.

      "Now, that's a secret blue boy," the fox woman said, then she vanished leaving mega wide eyed. Only one person called him that nickname.

      "Rika," he said startled too low for anyone to hear.

      He shrugged knowing he would have to ask Protoman later what Rika was doing looking like that, but now he still had something to do.

      He went to the driver and helped him up, moments later the police drove up... looked like he wasn't needed anymore for this. Quickly; he took off, he still had school.

      After all, since the fact he was megaman was a secret he couldn't explain that he was out saving the city or such not like in that cartoon powderpuff girls that Roll had forced him to watch.

***

      With a sigh Takato happily sat down in his seat at school, he had been a little late but luckily the teacher was running late. Rika was already in her seat, apparently Renamon had just teleported the digimon queen back to school so she wouldn't be late.

      'Score, no detention for me' the crimson-eyed robot thought happily, if there was one thing he did not want to repeat from his time as a human it was detention.

      Really, think about it. The teachers hated detention, they had to stay and loose their off-hours because of it. Also the students didn't like it, it usually made them go bonkers during that time.

      'I wonder, who ever created detention must have created it to torture both students and teachers' Takato thought 'Hmmm... that was something to think about'

      At that moment the door to the room and the teacher entered, Takato could only raise an eyebrow... usually it was him late not the teacher. He idly wondered if there was a way to give a teacher detention for being late.

***

      Meanwhile in his own school Rock gave a very relieved sigh as he sat down, he hadn't expected to be so late. But to his happiness, and thanks, it was a study period.

      No detention, he really didn't want to face that after all Takato had told him. (3)

      'Might as well go over my homework from the morning classes' Rock thought, with that in mind he pulled out the things he needed.

      'I wonder, did Takato make it back to class in time... his school is further away' Rock thought, he would have to find out when Dr. Light picked them up.

***

      Takato smiled as he finally left the school for the final time that day, after five years of not being in school the school day had seemed to stretch on for eternity.

      'Finally free' Takato though a skip in his step, with that in mind he looked around for Dr. Lights car.

      'He's not here yet, probably waiting for Rock' Takato thought with a shrug, looks like he would have to wait a bit.

      With that the robotic teen leaned against a wall of the school closing his eyes he felt refreshed in feeling the cool rough wall behind him. As Protoman he had never been able to this sensation, with his 'civilian program' he could finally feel these things again, he almost felt human again.

      He wished that he could be human again but he knew that it was impossible, that was long ago and out of reach... a robot couldn't become human... but sadly a human could become a robot.

      'The ironies of the world' Takato thought shaking his head slightly.

      It was then that he felt a chill, not knowing why he opened his crimson eyes and looked at the deep blue sky.

      'I don't know why, but I feel something foreboding' Takato thought, and whatever it was he knew that it wasn't good... not good at all.

<><><TBC><><>

Next Time: Rock and Takato are slowing getting use to living among humans and not giving away their robotic origins, all is going well... till it appears. A gigantic meteor with strange energy readings suddenly appears in space, heading for earth. They have five months before it hits the planet earth.

(1) What, he did have a creepy laugh if you watch those old episodes... my fav parts of the episodes he was in was when Mega blasted him. Heh he he.

(2) It true, just look at every other school in anime... Furiken high in Ranma 1/2 in much more insane.

(3) What, Protoman/Takato might be good, but he's been in a bad crowd for a few years so he picked up some bad habits. Like telling horror stories to megaman/Rock.

FH: Well this was an interesting chapter, it was longer then ever and I even got a few suggestions from AOL chat friends that I put in. I hope to start the next chapter soon, it was hard to make the chapter this long, and as I said before I'm trying to makle each chapter longer then the last... ummm... hopefully I can at least.

R. Calumon: heh... Fires finally updating... at least she's not dodging pitchforks for lateness this time.

Ja Ne