Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own them.
`Parseltongue'
 
Chapter 4
 
Itachi dodged a blow from Kakashi with only half of his mind on the fight. It had been three days since he'd last seen Harry and he was more than a little worried since Harry's departure had been more than a little sudden. His eyes flicked to the side where Kisame was keeping two others occupied. Itachi went to throw some shuriken but froze, looking around wildly. Kakashi had stoped too he noticed but the other three were still fighting.
 
“What are you doing?” Kakashi asked, he hadn't seen Itachi use any seals.
 
“I'm not doing this. But I think I might know what it is.” He frowned as transparent stonewalls lit by torches appeared around them.
 
“An ally?” Kakashi asked suspiciously, still ready to move at any moment. By now the forest had been completely replaced by the building and the stones had solidified. Itachi put his hand up to one only to find it passed through easily. It seemed to be the same thing that had happened to Harry but then how was Kakashi with him? Unless the Sharingan had something to do with it? The other had been using it in their fight after all.
 
“A friend who has nothing to do with our world.” Pounding footsteps had both men tensing and the watched as three figures rounded the corner, obviously out of breath.
Kakashi saw Itachi take a half step towards one of them and readied himself for an attack.
 
“Did we lose them?” One, a blond male asked.
 
“For the moment.” The only female answered.
“Are you alright Harry?”
 
“I'll be okay, just a headache.” The final figure, and the one Itachi seemed to recognise answered.
“Further we get from him the better it'll get.”
 
“We have to do something! We're the only ones free.”
 
“Do what Granger? Commit suicide? Three teenagers against an army aren't exactly good odds.”
 
“Someone needs to get out and warn the Ministry. The remaining two can at least cause some havoc till help arrives. They may be adults but thanks to the Weasley twins and my Dad's cloak we know the Castle better.” The one called Harry stated.
 
“So who goes for help?” Granger asked.
 
“You do. Book smarts won't get far now and Harry and I are more powerful. Besides, Father taught me a thing or two about their tactics.”
 
“But…”
 
“Draco's right Hermione, you're the best choice.” Harry smiled at her.
“You can do it Mione.” The girl took a deep breath and nodded.
 
“Now that that's sorted, how exactly is she meant to get out?”
 
“The one way only two people alive can use.”
 
“The Chamber.” Hermione whispered.
“Harry.”
 
“You'll be fine. We'll stay with you until you're clear of the password areas. The tunnel leads out passed the Wards so you cam apparate immediately.”
 
“Where exactly is the entrance to the Chamber?” Draco asked.
 
“Moaning Myrtle's, where else.”
 
“Merlin help us.” The three took off again but for a second green eyes focused on the two Shinobi and lit with recognition as they saw Itachi.
 
“Come on.” Itachi said, taking off after them. Kakashi watched for a few seconds before deciding to follow, better than getting lost in a strange place. They followed the teens to a bathroom and watched as Harry searched the sinks.
 
“Found it. `Open'.” Everyone watched as the sink moved back, revealing a dark drop. Kakashi shivered slightly as the boy hissed, that did not sound natural. Once again Itachi instantly followed them.
 
“We must be heading for the Chamber of Secrets.” Itachi commented.
“Wonder if the snake's still there?”
 
The snake was still there and from the way the three teens paled had obviously started to rot.
 
“Charming.” Draco commented, earning two glares.
 
“What's the matter Draco? Can't stand the smell?”
 
“Honestly you two, we need to go!”
 
“Yes ma'am.” Both boys answered simultaneously. Harry led the way confidently through the chamber and then the tunnels.
 
“This is as far as we go Mione. Be careful.” He hugged her briefly.
 
“I will. You two be careful. Don't get caught.”
 
“Those idiots catch us? Honestly Granger I thought you had a higher opinion of us then that.”
 
“Oh shut up.” Harry stared in shock as Hermione grabbed Draco and kissed him before bolting towards the exist. He had to muffle a laugh at the look on his friends face.
 
“Not one word Potter, not one word.”
 
---------------------------
Harry slipped into an unused classroom to catch his breath and talk to his two ghostly followers.
 
“Hey Itachi.”
 
“Are you okay Harry? What's happened?”
 
“Other than Voldemort deciding to invade the school, nothing much. They've got the students and staff locked up in the Great Hall at the moment but it's only a matter of time till they start killing and torturing them. Who's your friend?”
 
“Hatake Kakashi. He's my brother's sensei.”
 
“Nice to meet you. How'd he get dragged along?”
 
“No idea, we were fighting till we ended up in that hall. I was worried when you disappeared so suddenly.”
 
“The wards going off woke me. Haven't really had much sleep since, too busy trying to keep the Death Munchers outside. As you can tell we failed.”
 
“Where are we?” Kakashi finally asked.
 
“Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'm Harry Potter by the way.”
 
“Magic?”
 
“Yes magic exists, well at least it does in this world. Look, Itachi can tell you all about it later if you decide not to try and kill each other but I have some idiots to annoy so if you'll excuse me.” Harry slipped out of the room. Itachi swore as the castle began to fade and the forest reappear to reveal three rather shocked Shinobi.
 
“Harry?” Kisame asked from where he had the two leaf nin cornered.
 
“He's in trouble.” Kisame snorted.
 
“And that's new?”
 
“Who was that boy?”
 
“You heard him, he's a Wizard by the name of Harry. Poor brat's got the fate of the world on his shoulders. He should be able to cause a bit of trouble using the jutsu's I taught him plus magic. He'd make a fine Shinobi.” Itachi commented, confusing the others except Kisame. Wasn't he meant to be an insane mass murderer?
“Another day; lets go Kisame.” With that the two missing nin were gone. Kakashi watched them go, something odd was definitely going on. The boy had obviously known and trusted Itachi and hadn't been scared of him at all and Itachi seemed sane. There was more to this then met the eye and he needed to inform the Hokage.
 
TBC…
Nice and short I know. Consider it a lead up to the final battle in HP and the person who is switching worlds doing so.