Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Espionage ❯ A Little FYI. Not a chapter. Srry! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Sasuke is a spy for Shinobi Inc. and is sent to guard the #1 hyperactive blond of Konoha High School, Naruto Uzumaki. He finds out later that Naruto has two personalities and both are driving him crazy, but for two different reasons.
 
Espionage
 
Hey Guys!
A friend of mine came up to me the other day and said that my story was really good, but wanted to know how Shinobi Inc. was run.
Once I told her, I realized that maybe the readers wouldn't understand either. And so, unfortunately, this isn't another chapter, but it may clear up a few things.
Divisions
Shinobi Inc. is much like the Shinobi villages in Naruto. There are 9 and all are sectioned in different parts of the world. In that specific area, the agents, or “Shinobi” are hired to do what their mission tells them to do. The different sections are called divisions. There is the Konoha, Suna, Ame, Kiri, Kumo, Iwa, Oto, Kusa, and Taki division (Most of them aren't even mention in the story so don't worry).
Each division has a specialty. Although all the divisions train their Shinobi in every area, they focus mostly on certain areas. For example, Konoha specializes in espionages while Suna specializes in defense and protection. If a situation requires it, a division may request the aid of another division which is dominate in the area.
Teenage Shinobi
There are a few Shinobi who are trained as a child. They are recruited by many ways. Intelligences, strength and loyalty are major assets to finding young Shinobi. In most cases, older Shinobi recruit their children or siblings if they prove to have the ability to become great Shinobi. Teenage Shinobi are used for mission that are impossible for adult to do, such as the case with Sasuke and Neji. They are given relatively simple and safe missions, however they are still trained to have the same abilities as adult Shinobi.
Class
Both Temari and Kankuro mention their class in chapter 8 when they are introducing themselves. There are 5 different classes. Class 4 is children or beginning Shinobi who are just learning the basic of being a Shinobi. Class 3 is the children or beginning Shinobi who have passed the test. They are rarely given mission and are still enhancing their abilities. Class 2 Shinobi are given missions but not very dangerous ones. Class 1 is Shinobi with more experience. They are given the dangerous missions that cannot be done by the other classes. Class A is the most top ranking. But very few Shinobi are Class A because almost all of their mission are assassination missions.
Code Names
Code names are used in different situations. On missions, Shinobi can only use code names unless it is not necessary.
Kage
The Kage is the head of the entire division. They are selected by the elders, veterans Shinobi who observe how the division is functioning.
Missions
The Kage and the elders decide whether to accept or reject a mission. If it is considered too dangerous, pointless and/or immoral, it is discarded. Anyone can request a mission. Of course the price is high and because the organization is very secretive, very few common people ever request missions.
On missions, almost always, a Shinobi pairs up with another Shinobi. If the Shinobi are teenagers, an adult Shinobi accompanies them unless they are Class 1.
 
If there are any other questions that you would like to know about Shinobi Inc. please ask and I will try to answer the best that I can. Sorry if you thought that this was another chapter. Hopefully, I will update soon.