Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Parenting Skills ❯ School's Fun ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 7: Sometimes School is actually Fun
Two days later…
“Taki, wake up.”
“Hn? Ohayou gozaimasu Uncle Kakashi,” she rubbed her left eye, “I had this crazy dream. You was tied up on a cross and looked like clown. I was there and Iruka, Fro, Neji and everyone else too. Iruka had very bad aim and missed hitting your face with a cream pie. He's super slow,” Taki stretched and yawned. (good morning)
“You're going to go to school today Taki,” Kakashi said.
He picked out some clothes and pushed her into the bathroom.
“School? Is Frosteeno and Neji gonna be there too?” she squeezed toothpaste on her toothbrush.
He pulled the toothbrush out of her hand. That was his toothbrush, see his was the clear colored toothbrush and Taki's was green. He handed her the small one.
“Yes. You're going to be late if you're pace is of a turtle's Taki.”
-----
Kids were running around like crazy people in front of the school. And no adult there to control the ghouls either. Lazy smoking teachers already? I don't know. Taki couldn't find Shino or Neji anywhere. She turned back to face Kakashi.
“I don't want to go school Uncle Kakashi,” she pouted.
“How will you protect someone if you don't get smarter and stronger Taki?”
“You can teach me,” she whined.
Kakashi put a hand on her head, “Don't worry,” he walked through the moshpitting kids and went into a full classroom.
-----
Kakashi closed the door before she had the chance to run out with him. She slowly turned around. A woman walked up to her and bended forwarded.
“You must be our new student yes?” she beamed a smile to her.
Taki put her hands in her pockets, “You're the teacher. You should know.”
The teacher pushed her to the front of the classroom and did the thing that makes your peers scrutinize you. Introducing the new student. I would be nervous too.
“This is our new student, Hatake Taki. Everyone say good morning to Taki,” the teacher said.
“Good morning Hatake Taki,” the class said.
Taki looked up from her shoes and examined her classmates. She caught the shiny gleam of a pair of someone's certain black shades.
“Tell something about yourself Taki,” the teacher said.
“I'm Hatake Taki. I'm four years old and I'll beat you up if you mess with me," and with that she cracked her knucklesat them smiling.
The class leaned back a little.
A kids hand shot up, “Yes, Shikamaru do you have a question for Taki?” the teacher looked at the pineapple boy.
He had his head in his hand already. He nodded.
“You a pirate?” he lazily asked.
The class giggled and snorted.
Taki coughed, “Jealous pineapple boy?”
The classed oohed.
“That's enough. Okay Taki. Let's see where do you want to sit?” the teacher looked down at the empty spot next to her.
Taki sat next to Shino, “Hey Frosteeno. You didn't say you was gonna be here too.”
There were 4 desks grouped together to make one big table. So there were 5 tables all together, I hate doing math. Teacher clapped to get the students attention.
“You guys can now get out of your seats,” she went to a cupboard and took out a box.
The box was filled with kunais' and she stepped off into a corner and everyone jammed out of their seats. Taki looked around.
“What are you doing here?” this was said in a snooty tone.
I forgot to mention that Sasuke and Shikamaru were sitting at the same table as them. She looked at them with widened eyes.
“Oh I didn't see you there Sasuke. What's your name pineapple head?” Taki asked.
“I told you we should've put an `All Male Table,” Shikamaru sighed.
Taki glared, “I could be more male than you any day of the week. Is something wrong with me sitting here?”
“Yeah, girls are troublesome.”
“Me? Troublesome, it's your fault you can't handle us.”
`This guy is never going to have kids with his attitude!' she thought.
Shikamaru was quiet. Sasuke's turn.
“Are going to say sorry for what you did to my brother?”
Taki looked around, “Hehe, uh who was your brother again?” she said sheepishly and scratched the back of her head.
“Itachi-san!” he said.
Taki looked to Shino.
“The guy with the pink eye and the bags under his eyes remember?”
She snapped her finger, “Oh that guy! Yeah what about him Sasuke?”
His head dropped to the table, “I want you to say sorry to him!”
“Why? I didn't do anything.”
Sasuke heavily sighed, “Come on Shikamaru. I'll make you say it sooner or later Hatake,” he glared at her.
“Yeah,” Shikamaru replied.
They were quiet for a few seconds.
“Shikamaru likes boys I think.”
Boink, “Why do you say that?”
“He said he wants an all boys table and thinks girls are too `troublesome.' Watch out Fro, if he starts touching you in weird places you tell me so I can smack him a good one,” she patted his arm.
“O-kay.”
“What's she doing with all them kunais?”
“She teaches us how to use it that's all,” Shino shrugged.
“You're not going over there.”
“Cause I already know how.”
Taki's eyes went all sparkly, “You do?”
“Hm”
“Let's fight Shino.”
He didn't do anything.
Taki just sighed and shook her head, “Come Shino. We're gonnafight whether you like it or not.”
She dragged him over to the corner with the box.
“Taki do you want to learn how to use this? It's called a kunai,” the teacher held out one to her.
Taki didn't say anything. She tries not to answer such stupid questions like the teacher was asking. Shino already had his kunai in his hand. They both walked away.
“Hey Taki-chan! You might get hurt using that,” the teacher ran over to her.
“What do you want?” Taki said rudely, she was getting pretty annoying.
“You don't know how to use that. I'll show you-”
“I'm not a baby. Quit bothering me I know how to use it.”
“I'll be watching you,” the teacher walked to her corner and explained how to use it while keeping one eye on Taki.
They went outside.
“So show me what you can do,” Taki bounced.
Ting! She slid back and looked up at him.
“Wow, you're good,” she lowered her kunai.
"You blocked?" he tried to make it sound more like a statement.
Her eye glinted with something Shino couldn't decipher. He got a cold shiver down his spine. He just blinked, did he imagine it or did her pupil turned more cat-ish? Nah, probably just a bug running across his eye.
Taki smirked and mouthed the words 'you haven't seen nothing yet.' She flipped her kunai in a different position. She looked relaxed and started tapping her foot. and nodding her head.
"Now what are you doing?"
Her mouth moved, Shino didn't hear anything, the end of her sentence was louder.
"Can't hold me back," she bobbed her head.
Shino raised a brow.
Her mouth moved again and became hearable, "Give me good luck," I don't know what was up with her. Maybe I should make her crazy.
Shino put his guard up.
"Ready steady never look back," she rolled her arm.
"Let's get started ready steady go!" she lifted up her eye patch and ran towards him.
Once he knew she wasn't going step to the side. He stepped to the right of her.
She threw the kunai at his back when she passed him.
"Hm hm hmm...my target anymore," she said when Shino flipped her her around and held his kunai at her head.
'She's still saying nonsense.'
He noticed something glint in the sun at the corner of his eye.
"There's no time to be like standing still here," she said.
It was the kunai she just threw. He flipped back from the attack while Taki grabbed it.
By the way, she attached a string to the kunai. She gets pretty lazy retrieving things.
"Next song for today is. Dum dum dum dum. 'Haruka kanata'," she nodded to herself. ("Far-off distance" and as you all know the second opening song of Naruto)
Her head moved side to side. She wrapped the wire around her hand.
"Shino is a light color. You are a yellow. Mine's more darker than yours. I guess I'm stronger than you," Taki said.
Shino twitched at that comment. He appeared before her.
'Where'd she go? She was just here. She can't move that fast can she?' he looked around.
"Nejikomu sa saigo ni sashihiki zero sa sou dayo!" she sang.(I'll complain at the end, the balance is zero, oh yeah!)
Now I would've made him curse but this is lower than a T fanfic.
Anyways Shino gasped and looked down at her crouching picking up a four leaf clover.
"Good song. Good song," Taki stood up and held out the clover to him.
He took it. She patted him on the shoulder and covered her left eye again.
"We'll have to play again next time," she said as the bell rang.
She walked back into the classroom.
'Orange? and white,' Shino thought about her eyes and walked back into class.
----
"Did you get hurt Taki-chan? Shino's very experienced in using the kunai," the teacher looked at all of her.
The training was very short so she didn't know if he was that good and everyone else in the class were bad or if the teacher was just plain lying so she kept quiet and tossed the kunai at the teacher. She caught it of course.
Taki took her place at the used to be 'All Male Table.'
"So Shikamaru do you like girls?" she asked him.
"Of course not. They're troublesome and talk too much. As you can see over at that table," he pointed to the all girl table at the corner.
Which was occupied by Sakura, Ino, and two other chatty girls. There lips were moving, their hands were everywhere, and the noise seemed to escalade over to their side of the class.
Taki looked at them and shivered.
"They look crazy and demented," Taki said and took note to avoid them.
"You're right about that," Sasuke said.
Shino finally sat down.
"Now what are we supposed to do?"
"We're going to start our new project," Sasuke answered.
The teacher who I shall now name Miss Seiko held up her chalk and began writing something on the chalkboard.
"Class we are going to do a Treasure Hunt."
The class went wild. Money and yen signs was popping into a lot of students eyes. Meaning candy, toys, and ice cream when they think of treasure hunts.
Oh boy what kind of class is this?
The all male table was the only quiet table.

I procrastinated long enough to finish this. hope the next chapter will be better.