Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Since When Are There Two Potters? ❯ Chapter 27

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Not mine.
 
Chapter 27
 
“You wanted to see me Sandaime-sama?” Harry asked politely, easily hiding his annoyance at being summoned from Kakashi's side. Sasuke had willingly taken his brother's place at the man's side with Sakura hovering nearby and that was the only reason Harry had agreed to leave even for a few moments.
 
“Come in Potter-san. The medic-nin have finished their work.” Sarutobi told him as Harry walked further into his office.
 
“And?”
 
“And there is nothing they can do.” That got an angry growl form the wizard.
“However there is someone who can. My old student Tsunade who Jiraiya and Naruto have gone to find. What worries me though is that Kisame and Itachi may find them first.”
 
“Give me coordinates and I'll meet up with them. For that distance I'd rather only have to take one other person along.” Harry agreed, knowing what the Hokage was asking.
 
“I've sent for Gai already since you've fought together before and he knows how to fight against a Sharingan user. Which brings me to another topic. What did you do to Itachi?” Harry sighed and finally sat down.
 
“I ripped through his mind. I was a little...upset over what he'd done to Kakashi and so I attacked back. If he's going to attack other people's minds then he should expect to be treated the same way.” Harry all but spat out.
 
“You ripped through his mind? Did you get any information?” Sarutobi sat forward eagerly and Harry nodded.
 
“His whole life but it's just a jumble, it'll take me a while to sort it out.” Harry shrugged and Sarutobi nodded thoughtfully. Harry rolled his eyes as the door slammed open to admit Gai in all his green glory.
“Going now.” Before Gai could speak Harry grabbed his arm and apparated, the last thing he heard was Sarutobi bursting into laughter.
 
----------------------------
Harry absently steadied Gai as they appeared on a deserted street, the reason for it being deserted instantly apparent.
 
“So who does the slug belong to?” Harry asked while Gai stared in awe at the three boss summons.
 
“Tsunade.” Gain answered and Harry nodded, taking off at a run for the fight. As soon as they got close enough Harry hissed a warning and Manda vanished. Orochimaru turned to him in rage and attacked.
 
Harry summoned his sword and easily blocked the snake sannins blow. He apparated behind him and launched his own attack, sending a silent cutting curse at the man's neck which was dodged but he managed a glancing blow with his sword. Orochimaru backed off slightly as blood darkened his pants from the thigh cut.
 
“Who is that?” Tsunade called to her old teammate who grinned.
 
“Potter Harry, adopted father of Uchiha Sasuke.” He answered, enjoying her shock as he dropped down to deal with Kabuto.
 
“And Kakashi-sensei's boyfriend, sort of.” Naruto yelled from where Shizune was healing him.
 
“Naruto!” Harry yelled without taking his eyes off his opponent.
 
“Oops.”
 
“Speaking of Kakashi, mind going to Konoha and waking him up? Uchiha Itachi did something to him.” Harry yelled, annoying Orochimaru further since he was able to hold a conversation and fight him.
 
“Um, okay?” Tsunade was completely lost and put off by the strange young man and didn't actually realise what she'd agreed to till she heard Naruto cheering.
 
“You won't live to see Konoha again.” Orochimaru threatened, finally managing to draw blood and then smirking victoriously.
 
“Let me guess, poisoned blade?” Harry asked, stepping back to examine the wound since Orochimaru seemed to think the fight was over.
 
“Of course.”
 
“Hm, problem with that. See you mix Basilisk venom and phoenix tears with the human bloodstream and you know what you get?” Harry smirked and apparated right behind the sannin.
“Immunity to all poisons and venom.” He hissed in the snakelike mans ear, releasing a bolt of pure magic only to swear as the body dissolved.
“Damn it!” With his master gone Kabuto also vanished.
 
“Harry-sensei!” Naruto grinned and Harry rolled his eyes.
 
“Don't repeat that kid. You okay?” He sheathed his sword as the blonde bounded over to hug him.
 
“Shizune patched me up, see?” He showed Harry the tears in his clothes were the wound had been and Harry nodded.
 
“You alright Harry?” Jiraiya asked as he joined them.
 
“Bit tired.” He shrugged, absently rubbing at the wound Orochimaru had given him.
 
“Let me see that!” He tensed but then allowed the blond woman to inspect his arm. A few hand signs later and there was no sign he'd ever been injured aside from the drying blood on his sleeve.
 
“Thanks.”
 
“I am a medic-nin. Now what was that you were saying about the Hatake brat?” Harry muffled a laugh at her description of Kakashi.
 
“Uchiha Itachi did something to him and the medics at the hospital can do nothing. Sandaime-sama would like you to help him.” Harry explained. Tsunade frowned but she was trapped by green eyes promising pain if she said no and the wide pleading blue eyes of a teenager she already held a grudging respect for.
 
“Alright.” She responded and watched as the strange young shinobi relaxed.
 
-------------------------
“I've never heard of a Potter clan, is your family civilian?” Shizune asked as they walked back to Konoha.
 
“Not exactly. I'm not trained as a shinobi, Sarutobi just didn't want me ending up a casualty of friendly fire and he needed someone who had a hope of controlling Naruto's team while Kakashi was injured during the chuunin exams. My adopted son is on his team as well.”
 
“So are you a samurai then? I saw you using a sword.” Shizune asked, confused. Tsunade was listening intently even as she argued with Naruto.
 
“Do you know anything of the lands outside the Elemental Countries?”Harry asked and Tsunade sucked in a breath, waiting to hear more.
 
“Not really.”
 
“I was born in a country called England. When I was fifteen I found Sasuke on my doorstep. I adopted him after a thorough search for his family. After the war we came here in search of his family only to find they are all dead, but one.”
 
“You're a wizard.” Tsunade stated and harry turned to her, nodding in answer.
 
“You know about Harry-sensei?” Naruto asked and Tsunade nodded.
 
“My grandfather, the Shodai Hokage knew of them. He met one called Dumbledoor or something.”
 
“Dumbledore?” Harry asked tightly and she nodded.
“He was still alive last I knew though in prison for a rather long list of crimes.” Harry told her tightly. She frowned in thought at that, her grandfather had been friends with the eccentric wizard and yet Harry it seemed had been enemies with him. But it had been many years since the two had known each other so maybe the wizard had changed?
 
----------------------------
Kakashi slowly opened his eyes and smiled as the first thing he saw was worried green eyes.
 
“Yo.” He croaked and was happy when Harry smiled.
 
“Stupid ninja, you're going to give me grey hair.” Harry mock growled, gripping Kakashi's hand tightly.
 
“Sorry. Would probably make you look distinguished thought.” He was surprised to hear a woman laugh at his comment.
 
“Brat. Considering he fought Itachi and Orochimaru to make sure I would heal you I'd give him a break.” Kakashi looked over to see Tsunade standing behind his bed. And then he realised what she'd said.
 
“You fought.” Harry put a finger to his lips.
 
“I'm fine and Itachi learnt a rather valuable lesson.”
 
“Oh?”
 
“He's not the only one who can screw with others minds. He's probably still got a headache from what I did.” Harry shrugged and Kakashi relaxed.
 
“Now that you're up I'm going to check in on some other patients. I'll leave his care in your hands Potter-san. Make sure he rests and doesn't end up back in here again for at least two weeks.”
 
“Yes ma'am.” Harry mock saluted with a grin as she left. As soon as she was gone Kakashi found his mask down around his neck and Harry's lips attached to his.
“I thought I was going to lose you and it scared me.” Harry admitted when he finally pulled back.
 
“I have no plans to go anywhere.” Kakashi tried to reassure him and Harry laughed softly.
 
“No one ever does. I'm taking you home.” Harry wrapped his arms around him and then they vanished.
 
TBC...