Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 1: Parting Ways ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: Eh, yea I kno I know, NaruHina fans don't hate me. This is my first fanfic, so give me a break. Iunno how I came up with the cheap storyline, I just wanted to get to the love scene. Be warned, it's a kinda of bittersweet story. Hentai Alert! It does get kinda really HOT in the story. Iunno about the age level, I guess if they're the same age roughly its okay, so don't judge me on that! Something about NaruSaku that made me write this. Depending on how you guys like it or not, I might write some more, maybe NaruHina definitely, maybe some combinations like ShikaTemari, or even LeeTenTen. Muhaha, anywho, hope you Ero-Senins out there like it!

- Hokuten of the Suio-Ryu

Parting ways - A NaruSaku fanfic

2 Summers since the Chuunin Exam Incident…

Prologue: Sasuke has been gone since then, on his quest for Itachi. Sakura gave up on Sasuke knowing that she will never be in his heart. Naruto did become a Chuunin, and has been training under Ero-Senin rigorously. Naruto had always supported Sakura, whenever she was sad or down about Sasuke, even though NaruSasu were rivals.

Sakura woke up to the hot morning day, as her parents called for her to come downstairs. They had some very important news to tell her.

Sakura: WHAT!? We're moving to he Hidden Village of Clouds!? Moving in 5 days!?

This news had put Sakura into a heavy heart for the past 3 days, so she decided to go out for a walk. (Thinking to herself) "Maybe it is for the better of us all. I have nothing to leave behind here, Sasuke will never come back, and Kakashi-sensei had disappeared last year…all that leaves is…Naruto."

Sakura kept on pondering on her thoughts, looking hopelessly into the sky, when suddenly she bumped into someone and fell onto her back.

Sakura (angry and embarrassed): Damnit…(not looking at who she bumped into yet)…Hey watch where you're--(finally looks up and see a hand to help her up)

It was Naruto, smiling and a little embarrassed.

Naruto: Ahh! Sakura-chan, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?

Sakura (now blushing slightly): Oh! Naruto, I'm okay. (As she grabbed his hand to help her up) (Thinking to herself) "Oh wow, his hands are so worn out from all his training, yet…they're so warm." (Then she thought about what to tell Naruto, she never gave thought about that about how she'll be gone in less than 2 more days. She then reverted back to her sad and look of worry.)

Naruto had just finished his training with Ero-Senin, and was on his way to eat lunch. He had bumped into Sakura by accident looking away for a brief moment at some flowers he might give her. He had helped her up on her feet and saw her face expression suddenly change when she saw him. He hadn't seen her for the past couple of days, but form the look of it, something was on her mind, something…sad. She never knew how he felt about her, about how it pained him to see her so sad and depressed. So he tried to cheer her up.

Naruto (smiling): Hey, Sakura, you wanna…um…have lunch with me?

Sakura (now slightly smiling): Yea, sure. (Thinking to herself) "I have to tell him soon…but what am I gonna say? He's the only person I have left. It might break his heart. But…I don't want him to feel abandoned. I'll tell him after lunch! I…I have to."

Lunch at Ichiroku's Ramen…again. It was Naruto's favorite place.

Ramen Girl: Naruto Special?

Naruto: HAH! You know me too well!

Ramen Girl: hehe, well you DO come here EVERY day, and order the SAME thing all the time. And you miss?

Sakura (heavy on thinking): Hmm? Oh sorry, um I'll have the same.

Ramen Girl: Oooh! 2 Naruto Specials coming right up!

Food came and Naruto began eating. Sakura hadn't touched her food for a while, and this concerned Naruto.

Naruto (worried): Hey, are you sure you're okay? You haven't eaten anything, and you haven't spoken a word since we bumped into each other? Come on, tell me what's wrong? Is it Sasuke again?? OOO I SWEAR I'M GONNA HUNT HIM DOWN AND B*TCH SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF HIM…!!!

Sakura (looks at him slight giggle): It's not that. It's something else, but I…I…(looks away, in sadness.)

Naruto (a little agitated): Well look, I've gotta get going, back to training. I don't know when I'll see you again, maybe tomorrow? (paying the bill) If you decide to tell me then, you know where to find me- (beginning to get up and walk away)

Sakura then realizes there won't be a tomorrow, and suddenly grabs Naruto's hand.

Sakura (teary): I'm…I'm going away…

Naruto (surprised): WHAT!? When!? WHERE!? Why didn't you TELL ME!!!

Sakura (sad): I'm sorry. I only have until tomorrow.

Naruto was filled with mixed emotions: Anger, Disbelief, Sadness, and Shock. (Thinking to himself) "OMG, she's leaving me, and I still haven't told her… I have to tell her, or she'll never know! But I only have until tomorrow. It's still daylight out. I'll spend as much time as I have!"

Naruto (now filled with determination): Sakura! Come with me!

So throughout the day the two spend time together, going around Konoha, walking in the parks, going to the hot springs, he bought her some flowers (at Ino's SHOP lol), and finally some sightseeing. Sakura had enjoyed the past few hours spending time with Naruto. She never realized how much fun he really was and saw that he really cared.

As for Naruto, he decided to take her to his secret spot. A Giant tree near the lake and waterfall, it was a beautiful scene where the waterfall's downpour made a rainbow, and the sound the waterfall was relaxing. The wind was also just perfect, not to strong, yet cool and soothing. It was his special spot where he came to be at peace, and relax his mind (meditation), and most of all where he prayed for Sakura (her well being, and to somehow have to courage to tell her his true emotions).

Naruto (proud face): This is where I come to get away from the world. Where I can relax and ponder in my thoughts. Where I can come to achieve peace of mind. I wanted to share this magical place with you. I've never told anyone else about this place…except for you…(long pause) Sakura…I…

She finally understood why he took her to this sacred area. She finally understood his feelings for her. She gave in to her emotions too and made the first move, and embraced Naruto tightly. Realizing how much she had actually cared about him, and how he had matured from that immature prankster into more emotional caring person.

Sakura (in tears speaking softly): I know…I'm sorry for not telling you, and I'm sorry for delaying for so long and-

At that moment she was cut off, only to the sweet kiss from Naruto. Their tongues meeting each other and he even slightly bit her lip. They held each other even longer than before, and now the Sun was setting. There was little time left.

Sakura (softly into his ear): Oh, Naruto…I…I want you, please…

It was turning into evening, and the couple had returned to Naruto's place. It was a little messy, but not as messy as it was before. The couple moved into his room and they both sat down on his bed. He had sat down first and she was on top of him back against him, they began making out, kissing each other as if they were long time lovers. He stroke his hand through her smooth pink hair, grasping her cheek, with his other hand caressing her soft, round breast.


Sakura: Aaahhh~! Oh, Naruto-kun! (She gasped in pleasure.)

Naruto (softly whispering as he nibbled on her ear): Oh, Sakura-chan, how I longed to hold you all these years. Your soft skin, your beautiful silk hair, your perfect body. (He then began fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples. Then moved his hands down more around her nether region. Stroking through her panties that were already dripping wet. Through her soaked panties he fingered her and teased her clit, maker Sakura wiggle a little.)

Sakura (wiggling): Ahh~! No, not there! It tickles! Ahh~! (She was trying to massage his nether region to, stroking his rod, which was getting hard. Also she was running her hands through his wild untamed golden hair.)

Naruto then began to unbutton her dress, while Sakura tried to take off his jacket. Naruto not only received ninja training from the Ero-Senin, but also "special lessons on how to please women" (muhaha He's called the Perverted Senin for a reason!). Naruto began to work all over Sakura's perfect body. He caressed her breasts in a motion that made Sakura wiggle a little, then he took his left hand and began to move south, massaging his way down, until he reached her most private spot. That's when he began to really work her, and she began to moan in ecstasy. Meanwhile Sakura, trying to massage Naruto's fully hard member. She then realized that he was a lot bigger than she had imagined. It was so hard it started to poke her though his pants. Both of them were massaging each other and both of them moaning through their kissing.

Naruto couldn't take it anymore, he then flipped her onto her back on the bed, and took off her panties. They were made of silk and were soaked in her love juices. The smell of Sakura drove Naruto mad, and he began licking her clit, and still working her soft breasts whose nipples were now perky and hard. Sakura was in pure ecstasy now, moaning harder, and wiggling her hips a little. Naruto rhythmically licked her hard, and could taste her; her walls quivering, and juices flowing. Finally, he could take it no more; he got up and faced Sakura leveled.

He looked deep into her starry eyes, and she gazed back knowing what was next, she curled her lip and nodded her head, wanting more.

Naruto: I promise I'll be gentle. (He said as he ran his hand through her hair, and look straight into her.)

At that, he slowly pushed his manhood into her, and she yelped at first, he was still pushing in slowly trying not to hurt her, and he could feel how tight a fit it was, her walls squeezing hard on his rod. When he pushed in all the way, she then wrapped her legs around his hips, and gave out a loud moan, and started panting hard.

Naruto began pumping her slowly at first, moving his hips back and forth, until she felt his rhythm. Sakura gave out little Aahhs and Oohs. Their hands intertwined with each other. She had never dreamed that she would be in this moment with Naruto, and with so much emotion. He then took one of her legs and put it over his shoulder. She began to bite down on her finger, softly moaning with each pump, trying not to scream out in ecstasy. He not only was pumping her, but also massaging her leg, and her thighs, making sure she felt good all around. Naruto began kissing her feet a little.

Sakura (panting hard): Ahh~! Oh Naruto-kun! It feels so good! (More panting and "Ahhs~! And Oohs~!") More! More! Faster! Faster! (At that he then picked up his pace and pumped her faster and harder, making her arch her back.)

Then Naruto flipped her over, and took her from behind. Cupping one of her breasts with his hand, and massaged her pussy wall a little. Then he took her again, this time a little faster; she was also moving her hips towards him, urging for more. Both of them were going crazy, her juices were flowing even more, and her walls were quivering, and she let out a big moan of ecstasy. Naruto then took both of her hands and held her back a little making her back arch a little, and leaving her breasts to swing freely back and forth. She was going crazier and crazier.

Then Sakura couldn't take it anymore, she took over and placed Naruto on his back. She mounted herself as if to ride him. She then slowly guided his throbbing shaft, and placed it once again into her. Sliding herself down onto him, feeling his rod in her, almost driving her insane. Now it was her turn to please him. She began to move up and down slowly at first moving her hips in a way that made Naruto give out a moan of pure ecstasy, as she saw his eyes roll back. She bent down and kissed him longingly, and they engaged into a tongue battle. She then got up and moved her hips even faster. Now Naruto sat up and placed his hands on her sweet round ass, moving together syncing in rhythm. She placed her arms around him, hands across his back; first he began kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples, and moved onto kissing her neck.

Sakura (panting in ecstasy): Ahh~! Ahh~! Naruto-kun, It's so incredible! Amazing and Wonderful! Can you feel it? It's so deep inside of me!

Naruto (keeping up with her): Oh Sakura-chan! You're so tight; I almost can't take it anymore! You're driving me crazy! (Softly into her ear as she's moaning) Oh Sakura-chan, I-I love you.

Sakura (moaning harder): Oh Naruto-kun! I love you too, AHH~! I can't take it anymore, I'm cumming! Please-Please cum with me!

Naruto (panting hard too): Okay.

And as they both are embracing each other, and moving their hips faster, Sakura then tightens her grip and scratches Naruto's back.

Sakura (in ecstasy): Oh Naruto-kun! Ahh~~~! Ahh~~~! MmmmMMmmm-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~~! <3

And they both reach Climax. Both of their juices flowing as one, mixing and dripping all over Naruto's bed. They sat there for a while, just embraced in each other's arms, panting, gasping for air. She then kissed him one more time, this time with much love and feeling. They fell asleep in each other's arms and the night ended.

It was morning, and Naruto woke up to the sound of birds chirping, and a note left at his side.

"Naruto, I will never forget about last night, and the emotion we shared together. Meet me at your special spot one last time. -Sakura"

(Thinking to self) "OH SHIT! WHAT TIME IS IT!? I GOTTA MOVE! I have to see her, one last time!"

He made haste, got dressed quickly and ran as fast as the wind, to the Giant Tree next to the Waterfall. She was standing there on a branch, where the sunlight was on her, highlighting her making her look almost heavenly. Naruto arrived and she turned around to embrace him. He held her tightly and they're warmth was shared. He then looked deep into her eyes, as she gazed back with a loss of words.

Naruto (trying to find words): Don't leave me. I love you so much…

Sakura (teary): I love you too! I wish I didn't have to go. But I have to. My family needs me.

Naruto (trying to fight the tears): But…I NEED YOU!

Sakura (now in tears): I know…I'll return some day.

Naruto then took out a kunai and slashed the tree leaving a mark.

Naruto: So long as we have our love, I swear to you, I WILL FIND YOU!

Sakura then took Naruto's hand with the kunai and also made a mark with Naruto's, creating a cross.

Sakura (wiping her tears): And I promise to you with my heart, I will come back some day!

He took off his coat. His orange and black coat, and gave it to her as a memento of him. That same coat he had been wearing all his life. It would keep her warm and protect her until they meet again. She gave him the red ribbon that Ino had given her. He took it and tied it around his neck, almost like a scarf. He would never take it off, not even if he were dying!

With one final kiss, and a long embrace in each other's arms. She was gone. A tear came down his cheek. He had finally told her how he felt, and she had accepted his love. Only to find that she would be out of his life…

Years later he would go out to search for her…

Years later into the Hidden Village of Clouds, where they would be reunited some day…where their love would be reborn…

The End.