Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 2: Jealousy, Lust, and Raging Hormones ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jealousy, Lust, and Raging Hormones - A NaruIno story

Just 3 months after Sakura left for the Hidden Village of Clouds, Ino had learned of their "new found love". This made her so jealous now that Sakura had found someone she could share her love with. And since Sasuke wasn't going to come back anytime soon (see Parting Ways by Me), she now was lusting after what she couldn't have…Naruto.

Even though Sakura and Ino were best friends, they shared a strong rivalry almost as passionate as NaruSasu. It was 3 months ago they had come into her flower shop and Naruto had bought flowers for Sakura. They had entered the store so couple-like and HOLDING HANDS! The thought of that made Ino burning with jealousy and lust; she wanted to get even…some how--

Shikamaru: Hey, Ino are you okay? (Interrupting her thought)

Ino (flustered): Huh? Oh Skikamaru, what are you doing here in my flower shop? (Trying to change her expression from burning lust, to normal Ino)

Shikamaru (now looking at her): What's wrong with you today? You looked all tense and crazy for a second?

Shikamaru knew well of Ino's "Burning Lust" look, you could see the intensity in her eyes, the vein popping out from her head, and the way she holds her hands clasp together. And this for some strange reason made Shikamaru turned on a little. Hoping maybe she was thinking of him. But that wouldn't happen; she was only obsessed with that Uchiha boy, who disappeared over 2 years ago. Ino then had turned to look at a dazed Shikamaru.

Ino (a little agitated): Heeey! Shikamaru?? Helloooo???

Shikamaru (dazed): Huh? Oh! Oops, sorry, anyway, are you doing anything today?

Ino: Eh, well I do actually have some plans for something. Can I take a rain check?

Shikamaru (a little disappointed): Oh…Okay. Um, maybe next time?

Ino (distracted): Uh, yea next time!

So poor Shikamaru walked off all disappointed that he couldn't spend some time with Ino. Meanwhile Ino reverting back to her "Burning Lust" look, began to think of a plan, of…HOW TO SEDUCE NARUTO!?

Ino (thinking to herself) "Ohohohoo! This will be my ultimate chance to ruin Sakura's pride! I must find a way to break their ties to each other; I'll make him never want her again… But what to do…" She went upstairs to her room and began planning on what to do…

Meanwhile, poor Shikamaru is walking with his head down, and mind clear of thoughts…well except that of Ino. Suddenly he hears his name being called in the distance.

"Hey! Shikamaru! Hey!"

Shikamaru thinking he sees Ino, but it ends up being a mirage, and through the heat, its Naruto…

Shikamaru (Thinking to himself) "Aw man… It's only him. But yea, he's been a pretty cool guy as of lately. He's one of the lucky ones, who got to confess his love to his sweetheart. If I could only summon up the same courage." But that's not what happened. Little did he know that Naruto only had the last few days to spend with Sakura, little did he know that when they had found their love, only to be separated.

Naruto: Hey Shikamaru, how've you been? Why the long face? Or is that your normal face huh? Hahaaa!!

Shikamaru: Hah! Sometimes I wish I was as irrepressible like you, Naruto! But man, lately I just haven't… (should he tell him of his problem, his problem of how he can't admit his own love for Ino? There's a short pause.)

Naruto: What's up man? I haven't seen you this distressed since the Chuunin Exam! Remember when you had to fight that one girl!

Shikamaru (scratches his head): Sheesh, don't remind me! (He thought to himself, "Yeah, I'll ask him for some advice. He isn't such a bad guy anymore.") Um…Naruto, do you mind if we could talk some where?

Naruto (a little surprised at this, because usually he doesn't ask to talk.): Um, yea sure, you wanna go eat something?

Knowing Naruto, Shikamaru knew exactly where they wanted to go: Ichiroku's Ramen! So he nodded his head in approval, and they began making their way to the ramen shop. They both sat down and made their orders.

Naruto (mouth full of ramen): So-um, Wut's up?

Shikamaru (thinking to himself "Sheesh this guy…anyway"): How did you find the courage to tell Sakura that you loved her? Was it easy? Did you just wake up one day and told her? How did she take it?

Naruto (put down his ramen bowl, now with a more serious look): Well… (remembering that very moment when his heart had dropped. That very moment when she had grabbed his hand, and told him that "I'm…I'm going away…") I couldn't find any courage…

Shikamaru (surprised): What? Really? What happened?

Naruto (now more solemn): Sakura's gone, Shikamaru. She had to move with her parents to the Hidden Village of Clouds. (pause)

Shikamaru (embarrassed for bringing it up): Oh man, I'm sorry Naruto, I didn't know. We don't have to talk about it--

Naruto (continues): She had caught me completely off guard. Heh, it was at this very spot where she told me. After that I freaked out, and all I could think of was to spend as much time with her as I could…

Shikamaru: Oh. So how did you deal with it?

Naruto: I spent from early afternoon, to next morning. (He didn't want to tell Shikamaru about how they spent the night together, it wouldn't be appropriate.) By the end of the night, I felt that I showed her how much I felt about her, and she understood it at that very moment, and I just said it.

Shikamaru (thinking to himself) "Wow this guy… To confess his love, only to find out that she is leaving. Naruto, I admire you." Naruto told Shikamaru about everything (minus the love scene) and Shikamaru was listening intently, also giving him some advice and some tips.

Meanwhile back at Ino's…

Ino (thinking to herself) "I've got it! I'll use my advanced Mind-Body Transfer technique and take advantage of Naruto! Ohohohohoho! It's the perfect plan! I've been training my body and mind a lot since the last 2 years. First I'll try to seduce him normally, I mean WHO COULD RESIST THIS HOT BODY! If that doesn't work, then I'll resort to my Mind-Body Transfer. Now how to lure him into my trap…hmmm…"

The sun was setting and the 2 guys had parted their ways and went home. Along the way home, Ino stopped Naruto, and asked him--

Ino (sexily & seductive): O Naruto, would you mind me stopping by your place a little later tonight? I have something I want to talk to you about.

For some strange reason Naruto got a chill down his spine. Almost as if Sakura was behind him trying to warn him that something bad is going to happen. But this gave him an inspiration.

(Flashback to just an hour ago, back at Ichiroku's Ramen)

Naruto: So what's this all about Shikamaru?

Shikamaru: I'm in love with Ino, but for some reason I can't fess up to her. So I wanted to ask for your help.

Naruto: Well she is pretty scary by herself, and you've always been nice to her, I don't know why she doesn't see it in you. It's because she's too obsessed with that Sasuke boy. But that might change, you just have to find the right moment, at the right time. Maybe you just haven't had the most opportune moment yet. Don't worry friend, it'll just come to you! Just remember, "It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all."

Shikamaru (inspired): Wow, thanks Naruto. You know I really admire you, and you're a good friend.

Naruto (a little embarrassed): Aww don't say that! You're the super-genius remember!

Both of them laughing and then leave to go home.

(Back to present time)

Naruto (inspired now): Okay Ino, you can stop by a little later tonight. My door should be open, you can help yourself in.

Ino (thinking to herself) "YES, ohohoho, maybe I won't have to use my Mind-Body Transfer after all. This is all going according to plan! Oh you simple minded fool, I'll have you wanting me more than that b*tch Sakura!"

Nightfall, it's a full moon out tonight, but its pretty cloudy, so it's dark out.

Ino had gone to Naruto's place in her regular outfit, only without her bandages. She figured out that would be the best look, to seduce Naruto. Without her bandages, you could see her cleavage and smooth curves, her smooth legs and nether region exposed to the cool, and light breeze coming from the window. She saw that his door was unlocked, and let herself in. His room was pretty dark, and there were shadows covering up his bed where he sat. She saw his outline and his eyes looking at her, but she couldn't see his face or any of his features, it was still a little too dark, but she didn't notice it, she was only concerned that her plan would follow through.

Ino stood there in her purple top and mini skirt with no bandages, and she tried to pose for him as seductive as she could. Then she undid her ponytail and let her hair free into the air. Falling down smoothly, and brushing just past her shoulders. She moved closer, and closer, still unable to see his face. From her perspective, it looked as if Naruto was "dazed"? She had put that thought away and made her way to him onto the bed. She then sat on top of him, straddling him with her luscious legs, her skin was so smooth and soft. They began to make out like lovers, tongues going at each other, and Ino started to move her hips a little. She began rocking her hips back and forth making him moan a little. Then he began to kiss her neck, and then nibbled on her ear. Ino could already feel his manhood getting bigger and harder.

*Naruto then began to massage her breasts, feeling her hardening nipples poking through her blouse. Ino gave out a small gasp of surprise to see him taking advantage too. Ino then unbuttoned her mini skirt, exposing her pink private spot. Seeing this he flipped her onto the bed, and took off his shirt, while Ino took off her blouse. He began kissing and sucking on her hard nipples, and placed his hand on her pussy. He began fingering her clit and feeling the inside of her walls. Ino was getting hot and wet real fast. She had never felt this way before. But something was strange, this feeling wasn't cold or mechanical, yet warm and caring. As if it wasn't *Naruto, but someone she might know. Again she threw off the suggestion and then gave out a yelp, as he had started to lick her vigorously.

Ino (panting hard): Ahh~! Ahh~! No…not there! It feels so good! MmmMMmm~!

She then wanted to please him too, so she pulled him over and they got into a 69 position, she took off his pants to find that his throbbing rod was bigger than she had thought. And at the sight of it, Ino became even more excited. She began by stroking it, and then licking it up and down like a popsicle, and then took it into her mouth. Strangely enough it tasted like ramen, just eaten recently…

*Naruto: mmmmnnnn…

He too was pleasuring her, teasing her clit, and licking her inner wall. Finally the two of them couldn't take it anymore, he pulled himself up and took her from behind.

Ino (surprised again): Oh! You're gonna take me from behind already!? Such boldness! Please be gentle~! Ahh~!

As he slid into her slowly, feeling how tight and wet she was. She began to move her hips, back and forth slightly, and so did he.

Ino (moaning in ecstasy): Ahh~! Faster! Please faster!

He began to pick up his pace a little, and Ino gave out Ahhs~ and Oohs~. Ino was going mad with this feeling, her clit rubbing against his shaft. Then Ino had him sit down and she took over for a bit. Riding him up and down while massaging her clit. She was moaning loud, and this drove him crazy, so he reached up and grabbed her bouncing breasts and began kissing them. She then grabbed his back and held on as she kept on moving her hips back and forth now.

Now *Naruto had held her and placed her on her back, he began moving his hips in a fashion that made Ino moan in ecstasy even louder. She was almost close to climax. They had intertwined their hands as he was thrusting into her, her voluptuous breasts bouncing, and she had curled her lip. He then stroked her smooth hair and Ino kind of saw a warm smile. She too smiled, and then yelped a little.

Ino (panting harder): Oh~! Ahh~! It's so good! More! More! I'm so close, can you feel it? I'm cumming, please cum with me! Mmmnnnnnn~~~AhhH~~!

They were both now close to climax.

*Naruto (whispering into her ear): Ino-chan, I…I love you.

She was shocked at this response, but didn't care at the moment. He then bent over kissing her longingly while still moving his hips rhythmically. Finally they had both came at the same time, they both embraced each other. After a few minutes of lying there and their love juices oozing all over, the moonlight came in through the window and *Naruto raised his head to reveal himself…Ino came to shock…

Only to find out that…it wasn't *Naruto! It was Shikamaru-kun. She had been tricked and was now in surprise, but then a strange overwhelming feeling came to her. A new feeling she had never felt before, it was true love. She too had finally found someone to share her life with. Although her plan didn't work out the way she wanted, it ended with a twist.

Ino (surprise): Shikamaru-kun!? When did you? How?

Shikamaru (calmly): It was all Naruto's plan. He knew you were gonna try something, so he told me just before you came here.

Ino (even more surprised): He…knew? (Thinking to herself) "Hah! That sneaky bastard! But he knew about Shikamaru…" Shikamaru-kun you said "you loved me"…was that all just--

Shikamaru (calmly): No…that I meant. I've always wanted to confess to you, but I never had the courage to do so. Naruto helped me find the courage to tell you. Ino, I've always loved you ever since we became teammates, your beautiful hair, your sexy smile, your seductive body. You don't know how long I've waited to hold you in my arms like this.

Ino (now realizing): Oh Shikamaru-kun! I never knew…But I've always had this strange feeling for you too!

Shikamaru (now he's surprised): Truly!?

Ino (blushing): Oh Shikamaru-kun!

Shikamaru: Ino-chan!

And the two kiss longingly, and fall asleep in each others arms.

Meanwhile late night at Ichiroku's Ramen…

Naruto (thinking to himself while eating a bowl of hot ramen) "Sakura, did you see me? I helped a fellow friend find his true love. I only wish you were here. I miss you, your beautiful smile, and your warm touch. Oh, how I long to see you again…(pauses and eats some more)…SHIIIIITTTT!? What's taking those 2 so long?! I wanna go home and sleep already! Sheesh!"

The End.

Epilogue: Shikamaru and Ino find love within each other, and they are inseparable. They both have Naruto to thank for this new found love. I guess he still has a few "tricks" up his sleeve. On the next morning, Naruto returns to his place to find that it's a mess! He laughs it off, and cleans up his mess. Suddenly Hinata is at his door, out of breath and injured…

Naruto (rushes over to her): HINATA! Are you okay? What happened? Hang on!

Hinata (she collapses into his arms)(weakly): Naru…to-kun…(unconscious)

Author's Note: Hahaaa! How did you like that twist? You probably saw it coming; it was kinda obvious. But yea, I originally was planning for Ino to Mind-Body Transfer and take advantage of Naruto, but then I was like "Ehh…it just doesn't seem right." So I changed it to Shikamaru, and had him get his girl so hooray for ShikaIno! I know story is cheesy and not the best quality, but I'm trying my best. Hehe I hope maybe I can come up with a NaruHina fanfic next. Hopefully I can think of a good storyline! Until then see you later Ero-Senins!