Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 3: Confessions of the Heart, Demon Unleashed ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Confessions of the Heart, Demon Unleashed - A NaruHina fanfic

Prologue: The last thing Hinata remembered was Neji's voice, shouting to her…

Neji (shouting in the distance): What are you doing!? Get out of here! NOW!

Hinata (trying to argue): But! You'll be killed!

Neji (fighting with some shadowed figures): They're after YOU! NO BUTS! I TOLD YOU TO GO!

Hinata in a panic ran as fast as her legs could take her, she tried to call for help, but all over the Hyuuga ground were family members/guards. They were all knocked out and unconscious. Suddenly 3 shadowy figures had appeared in front of her. She couldn't see their faces, but she did see their headbands, -[ /|/|/|/| ]-, they were ninjas from the Hidden Village of Grass. They began to approach her, but Hinata instinctively put her guard up. The 3 Grass ninja, saw that she was going to put up a fight, but little did they know that she wouldn't go down easy. First one had struck from her left, and Hinata swiftly hit him dead on his heart. He dropped dead. Next the other 2 tried to bum rush her, throwing their shuriken and kunai at her, Hinata attempted to perform the Heavenly-Spin (the spinning defense Neji used during the Chuunin Exam) but her form was all off and a few Kunai had hit her. She fell on her back, but got right back up, just as the 2 Ninja advanced on her. Hinata quickly sweep kicked one, and did an upper cut to the other, breaking his jaw. She then quickly faced the one on the ground and used her knee to snap his neck, and took his headband as proof for later.

Meanwhile…

Neji was fighting off at least 10-15 ninja all around him. He had put up a good fight, fatally wounding each and every ninja, without getting harmed seriously. As the last few ninja came up to fight, suddenly they began to back off slowly…

Neji (slightly tired): Who are you!? You're after our Bloodline again aren't you!? I will not go as easily!

Out from the shadows, 2 figures had appeared. One large masculine male, and a thinly average sized female. Both of them were laughing at Neji's words/threats.

Male Leader: Hmph! We're not after you, child. You're just a branch member. We want the girl, the head family girl.

Neji: Hmph! You'll never get her, as long as I fight. Come! If you want this Bloodline so bad, then you must pay! WITH YOUR LIVES! AAARRRRHHHHH!

Neji being as cocky as before rushes in to attack. But now he was in trouble. The 2 figures disappeared instantly, moving almost like wind. Neji's Byakugan could NOT follow them. It was as if they're paths were covered up by a shadow!? Suddenly Neji was stuck directly in the stomach, knocking him out. Just before he was unconscious, he asked…

Neji (trying not to pass out): Who are you? What…do you want?

Female Ninja: We…are The Grass. The Grass are nameless, and only answer when we are called upon. Out mission is your precious Bloodline.

Neji (now with a smirk): Hah! Over my dead body! You'll never get our Hinata-sama.

Male Ninja: Perhaps, but we have you. And she will come for you.

Neji shocked at those words, then passed out, and was unconscious.

Part 1: Hyuuga's Fate Again…

Hinata woke up to the warm sunlight on her face. She was lying in a bed, and was tended to. Her wounds were bandaged up and she sat up.

Hinata (thinking to herself): "Where am I? What happened last night?"

Naruto: I found you collapsed outside my door. You were all bloody and exhausted. Don't worry; I tended to your wounds as best as I could. What happened?

Hinata (weakly): Naruto-kun?

Suddenly she felt relieved to see his face, see that he helped her. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. Checking if she had any more wounds and if she was fully healed now. Suddenly Hinata remembered…

Hinata (thinking out loud): AH! NEJI-ni-sama! I have to go help him!

She got up quickly, only to find that her leg was hurting, but she still stood up and started to make way to the door.

Naruto (a little jittered at this): HEY! Hinata! You can't just walk out of here already! You're still hurt! WAIT! HEY! Hinata!

But it was too late, she had rushed out of his place and started back to the Hyuuga compound. She looked around and was confused. There were no bodies anywhere. It was all cleaned up as if they had never came at all. Even at the spot were Hinata dispatched 3 of them, their bodies were gone, and the blood covered up. She then rushed into her home, into the great hall of her home. There all family members were sitting, but turned their attention to Hinata, who had just entered. Everyone had gasped in relief, but the mood was still tense.

Hanabi (rushing over to see her sister): Onee'-sama! (Older sister in Japanese)

Hiazashi (Hinata's father): Hinata! You're alive and okay! (His face showed relief, but then there was concern.) Hinata, do you know what happened last night?

She had explained everything, the sudden attack on them while they were training in the great hall. Ninjas, a small group of them. Neji had sensed them, but it was too late. They had surprised and surrounded them. The two were back to back, fighting off as many as they could, until the fight was brought outside. They had saw that everyone was put under spell. She had told them about how Neji made her get away and seek for help. Told her to run and hide away until morning… Then she gave her father the headband that she had took from the ninjas she dispatched. Her father looked at it, and showed it to everyone in the room. All of the family members gasped in shock and surprise. Now there was commotion in the room. The branch family members were in shock and in a tense mood. Knowing that Neji had done his job in protecting Hinata-sama, but at risk of his life, their only child member left, since Hiashi-sama's sacrifice. But they were not relieved, for it was far worse now.

Hiazashi (stern face): I see… So…Neji did do his job to protect you, we can't ask of him anymore… (Now thinking hard)

Hinata was getting the feeling that something even worse had happened to Neji. She didn't like how her father was treating this situation. Then her father spoke…

Hiazashi: Hinata. This seal, is of The Grass. A group of ninjas that are truly shadows. They have no real names, or come from any real clan or village. They were a part of a branch of the shogun's Assassins, The Yagyu. It seems that the Yagyu are now after our secrets. But this is strange, they did not come in full force, it must mean they are already preoccupied with another full-scale mission. But they left this note of a hostage taken, but we can't afford to negotiate. Not since THAT incident. (The incident when the Village of Lightening had try to kidnap Hinata when she was a child.) You were lucky to have escaped. Now we cannot do anything for Neji…

In those last words there was a murmur in the branch family side. But they knew that they couldn't do anything either. Then Hinata burst out-

Hinata (disbelief): But father! We must at least try!? Can we do nothing? Nothing at all?

Hiazashi: Hinata! You know as well that our secrets cannot be jeopardized! Do you think we do not care! Of course we all care, but what is done is done. Neji knew exactly were his place was, and he put your life ahead of it! You should be grateful that you're still alive!

She was disgusted at those words. She had left, and ran off to go cry somewhere. Her father tried to catch her at the door, but she was already gone.

Hiazashi (thinking to himself): "I know, Hinata. He has done a lot for the family now. But we can't afford to jeopardize our Bloodline. You of all people know this."

Hinata just ran away, her pale eyes full of tears. Hinata may still be shy and meek, but she had been training for the past couple of years, almost enough to succeed her father. Neji had also changed, he wasn't as hateful towards her anymore, if anything he was more empathic. He cared about her, and helped her train. The two had built a more brother-sister relationship, even though they were cousins. She stopped by the lake, and sat there crying. Naruto had found her sitting there crying her heart out.

Naruto (trying to sympathize): Hinata…

He had put his hand on her shoulder, and she grabbed it. She told him everything, from the beginning up to now. About how her father and family would do nothing to help him. At this Naruto was burning with passion to help Hinata, but this would be at the risk of their lives. Naruto saw the pain in her beautiful pale eyes, and helped her up. He summoned up his courage, and began to speak.

Naruto (look of determination): Then Let's go Hinata! Let's go save him ourselves!

Hinata (slightly embarrassed and now regained her composure): Naruto-kun!

This was the very reason he liked Naruto. He was fearless, strong, and caring. He would help those in need, no matter than danger. Naruto's sense of NEVER GIVE UP! So the two began to prepare for the long journey to the "Satori Village", Home of The Grass.

Part 2: "Saitori Village", Home Of The Grass…

Saitori Village, somewhere out near the Wave country, on the shores of Edo. It's a well-hidden village that is run by females. Here Neji is being kept in a prison cell, in the cliff of the reef. Neji is sitting there meditating his mind, thinking of a plan of escaping somehow. But he knew that these were no ordinary ninja. If they were going to kill him, he wouldn't be alive. Then the Female Leader who knocked him out came in, and placed food, for him.

Female Ninja: This will all be over very soon, young one. How unfortunate it is that a greater task is upon us at the moment. Eat, you are no good to us if you are dead.

Some one called from outside "Sayaka, you are being summoned!" Neji ignored her, and took the food, and ate it. Trying to conserve and regain his strength.

Sayaka: Hmph. I'll be back again. Duty calls.

Somewhere IN Wave Country, Naruto & Hinata were trying to gather information on how to find Saitori, without raising any suspicion. Then they had learned that another man had already searched for Saitori. The people said that he had traveled along the coastline. They had told them too look for women fishing out at sea, and to hear for a song of sadness.

"Sadness?" They thought, what a strange thing for a village of Assassins. They began again their traveling towards the coastline. Naruto and Hinata had traveled long and far from Konoha, passing through forests and plains of grass. It was a lot of beautiful scenery, but keeping their mission at hand. During all this travel Hinata, was in conflict of whether to tell Naruto about her true feelings.

Hinata (thinking to herself): "Oh Naruto-kun… I wish could summon up the courage to tell you how I feel about you. But I know your heart already belongs to another. I know you love another, but I have to tell you or I will regret it the rest of my life!"

She tried to speak, but all that came out was a soft squeak.

Hinata (open mouth, but no words): …naruto-kun…

Naruto (turns around as if he heard his name): Hm? Did you say something Hinata?

Hinata now back to her old self, blushing slightly, and now mumbling to herself, but couldn't quite get the words to come out. She turned away and they continued walking. It was turning into nightfall and they found a cove by the seaside to set up camp.

Hinata (thinking to herself): "Okay! If I can't tell him how I feel, maybe I will SHOW him how I feel about him…"

Back at Saitori Village, inside the prison…

Neji was almost fully recovered, he could feel his chakra flowing through his body, but he had to suppress it so that the they wouldn't detect it, and might torture or beat him. However they did try to dissect him, at one point, but something had happened. While meditating, he had over heard some kind of commotion outside. There was a great flash of light and he could almost make out someone shouting something like…

"WOLF FIRE!"

There was a loud noise as if a gathering of some sort. People talking and discussing in disbelief. It was if something had happened, something unexpected, something that was calling them for urgency.

Neji (thinking to himself): "Apparently this 'Wolf Fire', must be some kind of signal, I'm assuming it probably was a flare of some sort. Maybe they are at war? Or the Shogun is calling them. Either way it evens up my chance to escape soon. But not before I kill those 2 wretched ninjas."

Someone came in again this time the Male Leader, he was very big, and looked strong enough to break Neji in half like a twig. He seemed impatient and at unease.

Male Leader: You're luck seems to be holding boy! My father summons all of us. But I'm going to leave some ninja, to guard you. And no tricks boy, they have permission to kill you if need be.

Someone from outside: "Gunbei! Your horse is ready! We must ride to father, he needs our help immediately! The stake of the Yagyu Clan is at risk! The Demons of Meifumado call to us!"


Gunbei: Hmph! See this seal, we are Yagyu, the Assassins of the Shogun. But my father pulls the reigns. He will be glad once we get your Bloodline from you. Should we not die today or the next! HAHAHAHA!

He left, and the ground shook, as hundreds of calvary had left. There were at least 5 ninja. But they were all elite he was guessing. They probably would pose as a problem for his escape, so he would wait out just until the time was right.

Back at the Cove…

There was a great flash that lit up the dark sky, almost like a firework. The colors were that of red, orange and white, then sparkles had fallen down, like shooting stars. It was like a sight they had never seen before, its unknown beauty. They had a fire started and sat by the fire. The night sky lit by the many shining stars, and the crescent moonlight beaming down on them. Hinata moved closer to Naruto, and leaned against him.

Hinata (finally spoke out): Naruto-kun? Have you ever felt strongly for someone?

Naruto (thinking of Sakura): Yes.

Hinata (now turning red a little): Naruto-kun. I…I have something I want to tell you.

Naruto now turning to face her, he saw that she was blushing, and she had a soft quiet smile on her. He smiled back, and listened to what she had to say, as the fire was crackling.

Hinata (softly): I know that your love already belongs to Sakura-chan. And that I have no place in your heart. But…I…I love you.

Naruto (a little surprised, but he knew): Hinata…

She didn't know what came over her, but she moved in for the kiss. And their lips had met. Hinata's lips were soft, sweet, and cool. While Naruto's lips were a bit rough, but warm to the touch.

Hinata (softly): Please, Naruto-kun. I want you to make love to me. Please, you don't know how much I've longed to be held by you.

Naruto sighed and knew exactly the pain she was going though. So he had embraced her, and she was blushing madly. She then embraced him, and then they began to kiss again. She put her hand through his wild, untamed golden hair. This reminded Naruto of how Sakura would do that to him. So in response, he began to massage her breasts through her fishnet top. He could already feel that she was getting turned on, her nipples becoming perky, and hard. He then reached down her pants, and felt through her panties, the slit and teasing her clit. Hinata gave out a squeak, and little Ahhs~. Hinata then began to massage his crotch area, feeling how big and hard his manhood was becoming. She looked nervous at first, but then it excited her even more, making her moist in her private area. Next Hinata pulled down Naruto's pants to reveal his big member, throbbing at her. She moved her head down to it, and stroked it first with her hands. Next she began to lick it up and down, and then she began to move her head up and down his shaft. First moving slowly, and then picking up her pace a little faster. Naruto gave out a slight moan of delight, while reaching over her to cup her breasts, and tease them. Hinata gave a slight muffled moan, and picked up her pace again, then she slowed down and came up to breathe, a trail of pre-cum came from her mouth, as she began licking his rod again. Naruto put his hand through her deep blue (almost sapphire-like) hair, looked deep into her pale eyes, and saw the love she wanted to give him.

Hinata (licking him): Mmm~! Naruto-kun, you don't know how long I've been waiting for your warm touch. Please make me feel!

Hinata pulled herself up and then took off her clothes. Naruto then took off his jacket and his pants. Then Hinata attempted to straddle him, she took his throbbing rod in hand, and guided him into her. Hinata gave out a yelp and a small squeak. She then put her arms around him and began moving her hips up and down. Her gentle soft round breasts rubbing against his hard chest. Hinata's skin was so smooth and soft, her skin was a pale-ish color, but when he touched her, her flesh turned pinkish. Hinata then picked up her pace again, and was moving faster.

Hinata (panting in pleasure): Ahh~! Ahh~! Oh Naruto-kun, it feels so good! I want more! More!

At those words, Naruto then picked her up, and stood up, supporting her from the legs, while she held him tightly. He thrust upward into her. Hinata even though she was shy and quiet, was moaning in pure ecstasy rather loudly into the night's air. (muhaha its always the shy/quiet ones that are kinky! =P) It was as if she was losing her mind! She gave out Oohs~, Ahhs~, and Mmms~ all night. Then Naruto put her down on her back and she wrapped her legs around him, urging her hips towards him wanting even more!

Hinata (biting her lip): More! Ahh~! Oh God, please more! It's so incredible! I've never felt this (Mmm~!) way before!

Naruto then flipped her over again, now on all fours, taking her from behind. He leaned over and blew gently past her ear. She made this crazy moaning sound, like she was going insane with pleasure it was almost unbearable. He massaged her clit, making her dripping wet, and massaged her breasts, playing with her pink tits.

Hinata (panting hard): Please (Ahh~!) Naruto-kun, please don't tease me! I need it…Ooh~! Ahh~!

At that request, he started to pump her again, first slowly, making her breasts swing back and forth freely. Then he quickened his pace, a little more, and she was now biting down on her finger trying not to lose control. She had came already, but wanted more…

Hinata (moaning): Ooh~! Incredible, now cum with me! (Ahh~!) Fill me full! MmMm~!

He kept his pace and then leaned over to kiss her, and they had both came together. Their love juices mixing and dripping… Just as they were falling asleep, Hinata discreetly struck one of Naruto's pressure points and he fall asleep instantly. She had a look of shame for doing this to him, but...

Hinata (thinking to herself): "Naruto-kun. Thank you for sharing your love with me. But this is where I must go alone. To test myself if I am ready to take on problems by myself. Forgive me…"

She fell asleep by his side, and at morning's first light, she set out, covering him so that he would stay warm…

Hinata had reached the Village at the coastline. But strangely, it was silent, and empty. Boats abandoned, houses left empty. There were many trail marks, as if a small army was here and left in such a rush. Then she saw in the cliff a cave, where there was light. She made here way up and saw Neji in a cell, sitting there in a meditating position. She then called out to him.

Hinata (happy to see him alive): NEJI-NI-SAMA!

Neji (hearing this, tries to warn her): NO! Hinata get away! II'S A-

But it was too late, 5 shadow-cloaked men had appeared in front of a surprised Hinata. But Hinata didn't panic, she narrowly escaped their attack with only small cuts on her arm, let and across her mid-section, nothing serious. She then resumed her fighting stance Hyuuga Style Taijutsu (Jyuuken). But she saw that these weren't the same kind of ninjas she had fought back at Konoha. They were different, completely covered, only their eyes were showing. They even had the big hats that covered your eyes slightly (like Raiden from Mortal Combat). They were thin, and dark, with wakazashi(s) at their side (a Japanese short sword. Just a little shorter than a normal katana.) She was in for a fight. Neji was still trapped in his prison cell, unable to break free and aid Hinata. He watched long, as they were slowly beating Hinata, even with her extensive training she was no match for these 5 demon-like ninjas. Just as it looked as Hinata was on the brink of defeat, the 5 ninjas moved closer to her, but then immediately jumped back as shuriken and kunai hit the wall.

It was Naruto! He had woken up and saw that she had went ahead of him. He didn't like how she had left him there, but still came to help!

Naruto: Hinata! Are you okay? Quickly free Neji now! I'll deal with them outside!

Hinata: Naruto-kun!

She quickly rushed over to Neji and tried to free him. While Naruto took the fight outside, where the 5 ninja then quickly surrounded him. But then…they began to speak in an almost inhuman voice…

Ninja 1: Boy…

Ninja 2: How dare you interfere with our Lord's plan…

Ninja 3: We will the kill tainted one and then take the pure blood from you.

Ninja 4: But for now, how shall we deal with this "outsider"

Ninja 5: Prepare yourself boy, for you opponents are Demons themselves!

Naruto (scoffs): Tch. You all talk of demons, but you know nothing of them. You think you scare me? HA HA HA HA HAHA!

Naruto began to laugh out loud, and gave a confident stare. His face showed no fear what so ever. For it was THEY who didn't know who they were dealing with.

Ninja 2: Boy…you laugh, yet it is almost your time.

Ninja 4: It's time to end your life.

Ninja 1: Let us give him a swift death, so that we may finish our mission.

All 5 ninjas began to move in a strange pattern. All moving so quickly, but as if they were dancing like shadows. But Naruto saw their movement, and saw their attack coming from a mile away.

Naruto (concentrating): nuuuu…HAAAAAAA! (yea it is kinda DBZish)

A great red aura surrounded Naruto, chakra was leaking from all around him and exactly 9 snake-like things formed all around him. They were whipping all around wildly as if they had a mind of their own. The 5 ninja were immediately pushed away, their attack was futile. And suddenly the leader of the pack noticed it…they weren't snakes, but TAILS, 9 TAILS emerged from this boy, and a feeling of dread was upon THEM.

Ninja 5: It can't be! Impossible! He was destroyed years ago! KYUBI!? (The Nine-Tails Fox)

Naruto was now booming with red chakra all over his body, the power surging through him. Just the shear energy he was emitting, you could almost see electrical like sparks around surging through his body. His hair was standing straight up, his features were more fox like, and when Naruto opened his eyes, they were different...they were RED. Filled with a killer instinct, and a thirst for…BLOODLUST!

Naruto: You know nothing of Demons! I…AM…ONE!

All 5 ninjas tried to attack him once again, but this time, the Chakra tails were whipping all around him, and when it struck 2 of the ninjas. One was caught and wrapped all around, suddenly he was sliced into a hundred pieces! Another one tried to get through, but ended up PASSING through them. But a second later, he froze up just 1 foot away from Naruto, blood started spraying everywhere! The tails he passed through had cut up to pieces also. Hinata and Neji had just gotten out, and were witnessing this spectacle. The next 2 ninjas tried to attack from 2 sides simultaneously, but again Naruto's Chakra Tails had caught both of them and impaled them, next thing they noticed was that they were missing their arms, and legs, blood spilling and squirting out of where they would be.

The final and pack leader of the 5 was left all alone. Naruto had this look of "You're Next…", but the 2 came down from the cliff and stopped Naruto. The last Ninja stood there in disbelief, not being able to move out of pure fear, such terror is that of Kyubi. Just the simple sight of this power is beyond any recognition, it would have been better if you took your own life, then to submit THIS Demon's wrath…

Neji: Hey! Let us handle this final one. I have some payback issues.

Naruto: Hmph! It's good to see you too! He's all yours!

Naruto powered down, changed back to normal, and the power of Kyubi was under seal again. Neji had this face of "Oh Yeeeaah! It's on now. I've been waiting for this!"

Neji: Hinata! Let's get this trash.


Hinata (moved to his side): Okay!

Both of them entered Byakugan mode, and into fighting stance. Only now, they were going to perform a new technique they had been practicing. First Hinata began by stepping directly behind Neji, and followed in his footsteps, becoming his complete shadow. Then both of them rushed the frozen stiff Ninja.

Neji & Hinata (at the same time): Jyuuken-Po Sho-Ryu-Sen! (Hyuuga Move: Twin Dragon Fang)

First the air had slowed down (uh oh!? Bullet time! w00t!), and then the 2 that were 1, split, moving at all directions hitting every point on the ninja's body. Then as a final move, Hinata struck his legs and arms breaking them, then thrusting her palm into his spine not breaking it, but separating all the disks. Then as he was flying towards Neji, he powered up and gave a great uppercut into his skull, causing not only the neck to break, but also all the spinal disks to scatter around inside the body. It was quick and extremely PAINFUL death-move, which they had come up with together.

So just as the three of them were going to depart back home to Konoha, Naruto spotted someone on the edge of the cliff. A man, who like he was a Ronin, pushing a baby cart. He simply turned around, and walked away. They didn't see who he was, but they knew he wasn't an enemy, just another wandering soul. So after that, they headed back to Konoha, stopping by the Wave Country one more time to pick up supplies. When they had reached home, they thanked Naruto for his help and parted, heading back to the Hyuuga compound. Everyone there was extremely overjoyed to see their return. Hinata did leave without any consent, and any word of where she went. But everyone was glad to see Neji back, especially Hiazashi-sama. He even bowed down in apology again for not being able to help him. But Neji knew that they were only trying to protect the family. So everyone is happy and they celebrate their homecoming.

Hinata walks out into the cool night, and looks to the sky.

Hinata (thinking to herself): "Naruto-kun…"

Back at Naruto's place…

Naruto (thinking to himself): "So much has happened to me and the people around me. I miss you so much Sakura. Today I think I almost lost my control over Kyubi. It was so scary and it felt like my body was gonna tear apart. Yet…I think I liked it…the feeling of such overwhelming power. The power to make my enemies fear me. No, I shouldn't say such a thing. I only wish you were here to ease my pain."

The night air filled his room, he took off his shirt revealing the seal on his abdomen. He then began to pack his things again, preparing for a new adventure…

He would soon begin his search for her, his beloved…Sakura

The End.

Author's Note: So yea this one was long. If the story seems kinda strange or some parts done make sense, yea I'm sorry about that. I think I rushed this one a bit. Even though its like 10 pages!? I have to admit I got most of my inspiration for he enemy from "Lone Wolf and Cub", I mean The Grass, Yagyu, A Ronin with a baby cart? Haha, I guess I kinda wanted to integrate some of it. Did you like how I had that whole "Wolf Fire!" scene in there? If you haven't read "Lone Wolf and Cub", you should it's a really good Samurai manga. Its actually one of my personal favorites. I've read all 28 books, from beginning to end. I won't spoil anymore. So go read it! Anyway back to topic, I guess this was a bittersweet story for NaruHina. Please NaruHina fans don't hate me! I know I know, they do belong with each other, but for this story to follow it's a NaruSaku thing. But I promise I'll do a proper NaruHina fanfic, where these two do get together for real. I actually don't think I wanted to get to a love scene in this one. To me it just seemed too long, but I wanted to give them a chance to feel for each other. I think what I really wanted to do was to show the Kyubi inside of him, just a preview of what's to come? I'm not sure where I'm gonna go with this yet. For future reference (don't hold me to this) I'm planning on trying to make fanfics with these characters: Temari, Kankuro, Kiba, Kin, maybe a Shino one, for sure I'm gonna use the Adults (kakashi, anko, kurenai, etc.), thinking about Gaara, and possibly, POSSIBLY the RETURN Of Sasuke! I know I'm gonna do more LeeTenTen adventures, but dunno how that will turn out. Who knows… Well its like 2 A.M again, so I'm gonna go sleep now! Good Night, and see you Next Time Ero-Senins!