Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 4: The Lotus in Konoha blooms twice ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: Okay yay! My third fanfic, this time I'm gonna switch it up with a different story. This time I'm gonna make myself a character! Yeah, I know it unethical, and not proper, but I need a catch. Okay so just for story-wise, my character is another one of those "Last Of-, Survivor of his Clan-, The Only One Left-" kind of characters. It just so happens that my ninja clan is called "The Hokuten" (aka The Death Corp - Final Fantasy Tactics reference). An elite but very shadowy kind of clan. They are best well known as they carry the bloodline of demons themselves. A pact between Humans and Demons, and the Clan Leader was empowered with The Holy Dragon, a great white dragon whose power surpasses even that of Kyubi. Since I am the last survivor, I carry the mark of the Dragon on my back. If you've ever played "The Bouncer" on PS2, the final boss named Duragon has this awesome tattoo on his back. Its pretty much like a rising Dragon Tattoo on my back, starts from my waist line all the way across my shoulder blades and its head rests just below my neck. Anyway the catch is that I'm a master of everything, mainly for THIS story its Martial Arts, so that I can help Rock Lee.

The Lotus in Konoha Blooms Twice - A LeeTenTen FanFic

Prologue: 2 Years ago, Rock Lee fought a demon named Gaara Of the Desert. Lee lost his arm and leg in that fight. They said he would never be able to become a ninja, much less fight anymore. They said he's even lucky to be alive. What more of a tragedy than to never become what he wanted to be, a ninja. Not just any ninja, but a hot-blooded hard working dropout, master of taijutsu (hand-to-hand combat)… Lee never gave up, he trained and trained until his very arms and legs were bleeding. Hard enough not being able to walk without a crutch, hard enough to know that you will never be able to achieve your dreams, hard enough to wake up every single day knowing that you've been denied your only goal in life, to become a ninja. He showed them once that with hard work and long training that you can become great…maybe…just maybe he could do it again…

Rock Lee's place…

Lee (waking up to the sound of birds outside his window) (thinking to himself): "Morning…again. My arm and leg hurt every morning. I try to bandage it up, but it still hurts. It's so heavy, like dead weight. I should just cut them both off… But I don't have the heart to."

TenTen (barging into Lee's place all agitated): HEY! LEE! Wake up! Let's go eat lunch something already! Do you have any idea what time it is!?

Lee got up, and started to get dressed up. His heart was heavier today than any other. It was the day when he had lost his arm and leg. That fateful day when his opponent was Gaara Of the Desert. He never understood how that wretched demon survived his attack, The Lotus Extreme (Primary Lotus). He had lost face in front of everyone. And what hurt the most was that he paid the ultimate price, never to become a ninja again. He grabbed his crutch and bandaged up his body, covering up his scars from all his training he did in vain. Those very scars that remind him of his failure.

Lee was now walking out to meet TenTen. His head was sunk low, he wasn't watching where he was stepping. Suddenly he had tripped over a step, and almost fell on his face, but TenTen rushed to him and caught him, trying to hold him up. He thanked her, and smiled. (thinking to himself) "TenTen has always been by my side ever since, I'm grateful that I have someone like her."

TenTen (a little worried): Lee, are you okay? You haven't been keeping in shape since your last operation at he hospital.

Lee (trying to hold in the pain): It's okay, I'm okay, I heard you've mastered more weaponry arts? (trying to change the subject) You have to show me sometime!

TenTen (thinking to herself) "But you're NOT okay. You've never been okay, since that moment. Lee, sometimes I worry so much that I just want to cry. But I want to be strong so you can be strong too! You've always supported me and helped me train. If there was only some way I could help." Lee come on; let's go for a walk out, it's beautiful today!

She took his hand and they went out for a walk around Konoha. Side Note:Neji was back at the Hyuuga training ground trying to help Hinata train and become a worthy successor. Neji had saw that he no long had hate against Hinata, but only for her other Head Family members. Neji saw that Hinata is not like the others, so he decided that he would help her to become a great Head Leader, and maybe she would remove the seal that he bears someday. Just an explanation as to why isn't. But we don't really care about Neji for the moment do we? (haha)

Anyway back to Lee, I saw him and TenTen walking out near the lake, where I was sitting, meditating peacefully. Naturally they stopped by to see me.

Hokuten: Ahh! Lee, TenTen so nice to see you both

Lee & TenTen: Good Afternoon, Hokuten-sama.

Hokuten: Lee, how are you feeling today? Good I hope?

Lee (trying to hold in the pain): Yes sir! I'm feeling very good today. I'm just a little tired that's all.

Hokuten: Hah! You're getting soft on me!

Lee: Sir, its just that…well you wouldn't understand.

TenTen (nudging Lee, as in "Don't disrespect him!"): Lee!

Hokuten: hahahaha! Come now Lee, tell me of your troubles. I have an open ear and an open heart.

So Lee told me all about his life. How he was a hot-blooded drop out. How all his vigorous training had gone to waste and in vain. And how he was robbed of his life to become a ninja. This had me thinking. He may not be able to practice his old style of Taijutsu: Tekken-Fu (fighting art of breaking bones), but he does have a lot of spirit, and energy. But judging from how he looks his faith and will to fight is very low.

Hokuten: Well now, if I told you, you couldn't become a ninja, BUT you could become a great warrior? What would you say to that?

Lee now brightened up and beamed at me with hope.

Lee (filled with hope): Really!? You lie!

Hokuten: I could teach you, but I can sense that you have no will to fight anymore.

Lee (now his arm was giving him pain) (got up angrily): Of course not! I have nothing worth fighting for anymore. I can barely even lift my arm, or move my leg. Everything hurts whenever I try. Forget it old man. You're just giving me false hope.

Lee then walks away with his head down again. Dragging his way back home, TenTen goes off to follow him.

TenTen (yelling back): Please forgive him Hokuten-sama! He's just thick headed! Let me talk to him! (now to Lee) HEY! LEE! Wait for me! LEE!

Suddenly it begins to rain in Konoha. Lee and TenTen are getting soaked in the heavy rain, and try to get to Lee's place before they catch a cold. They make it inside, and they go into his room. Both of them are soaking wet, and Lee goes off to change in his room. TenTen is just standing there trying to find a towel, so she can dry off. Lee is off in his room grumbling about what we had talked about.

Lee (grumbling to himself): "Tch! A way to fight again with this useless arm and this useless leg? No one could fight if they were in my position. I wish I were dead."

He took off his shirt and undid his bandages, exposing his scars all over his hardened body. Lee was a ripped guy, rock hard pecks, chiseled abs, and a chiseled back. He had a large scar across his chest, and a large cross shaped scar across his back, other than that there were all these little marks of training and toughening. You could also see the scars of where he had surgery done to him. They had tried to repair his arm and leg, but all of his operations were unsuccessful. His muscles and ligaments were torn beyond healing or repair. It was a wonder that he could still move them. He then lay down onto his bed and looked up at his ceiling, gripping his arm slightly. Then he faced the window, where the rain was pouring down on.


Lee (thinking to himself): "That old fool. Even if he is Lord Hokuten, he speaks as if he were a miracle worker. Not all the help in the world could help me, not even the finest doctors from the other countries could help me. I never should've listened to him."

TenTen (opening his door slightly, speaking softly): Lee, may I come in?

Lee just lay there, ignored her, not saying a word, heavy in his thoughts, looking intensely at the rain outside. TenTen let herself in and sat beside Lee on the bed. She had already seen what Lee's body was like; she was there training side by side with him too. But this time it was strange, she felt a weird feeling coming over her. She felt sorrow, but also empathy for Lee, she wanted to do something, but at the same time what could she do? So, she put her hand over his chest. The warmth of her hand is what finally made Lee see that she was still here, by his side, though good times and bad. She was always there for Lee. TenTen had this look of sorrow; only it wasn't quite sorrow, but empathy, that she wanted him to feel her emotions. She took her hand and put it to Lee's cheek moving his face in her direction. She brushed her hand through his smooth jet-black hair.

TenTen (calmly & soothingly): Lee, you can't just keep running way like this. You give up at the very sight of any hope. You deny the help of those who WANT to help you.

Lee (still laconic and his eyes looked away): Tch! Like what!? Like WHO?! I have nothing worth living in this life anymore. I would rather wish I were dead!

TenTen (trying to empathize): Not even me?

At these words, Lee then turned to look straight at her, into her eyes. She moved in closer to him, almost wanting to kiss him. Her face was giving off a radiant warmth, and finally their lips had met.

TenTen's worn out, but soft and warm lips were pressed against Lee's cold worn lips. In this kiss, Lee felt a kind of surge or rush that filled him with warmth. It gave him power, he felt almost like he was back to normal, almost healed! It was like nothing he had ever imagined.

Lee (thinking to himself): "What is this feeling? So warm… Is this what the old man was talking about? This feeling, I can almost feel, it… This strange emotion… TenTen?"

Curiouser and Curiouser (lol "Alice in Wonderland" bit), it was boggling his mind. What was this feeling that gave him life again? He wanted more, so he got up and embraced TenTen's still moist body (cuz of the rain), and held her close to him, both still kissing each other, their tongues intertwining. Her body's warmth felt as if it was revitalizing him. TenTen's shirt was still soaked, so you could see her round breasts through it. Her nipples were slightly perking; cuz of the cold rain, and Lee was feeling them on his open chest. TenTen then put her hands around his back, holding him and feeling his scars, caressing them as if to treat the wounds with her touch. Lee then started kissing her neck, and then moved up to nibbling on her ear. This made TenTen gasp a little.

TenTen (softly panting): Oh Lee, I want to make you feel alive again! It makes me so sad to see you so pained and troubled. Don't you (Ahh~!) see that I care?

Soon TenTen got up, and unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her round smooth breasts and her pink nipples. She also took off her pants, and she was wearing pink panties, that were slightly moist, cuz of the rain. Lee then took advantage of the situation he got up and grasped her form behind, kissing her neck, and cupping her breasts, teasing her nipples until they were hard. Then he moved his right hand down to her panties and started teasing her, stroking her slit, and playing with her clit. TenTen then felt Lee's big bulge poking her from his pants. TenTen wanted to show Lee her affection so she took off his pants and made him lay down on his bed. She saw how big he was already, and she was excited, she began by stroking his shaft, softly then rhythmically. Then she started to lick it up and down like a popsicle. This made Lee moan slightly, cuz he was still acting like a tough guy. Then she began sucking on his member.

Lee (pant): Oh TenTen you're so skilled! It's driving me mad!


TenTen stopped sucking and started licking but also taking off her now wet panties (muhaha note that it's not moist anymore, but now wet!) and moving into position and placed her private area over lee's face.

TenTen (licking and stroking him): Oh Lee, please do me too! Show me your skill! Make me feel! Ahh~!

At that moment Lee began to finger her clit, and her pussy walls. She continued to suck him, while he played with her pussy. Lee was skillfully massaging her clit that TenTen gave out a muffled moan of ecstasy. Both of them could not hold back their inner desires, and she had moved her hips to his. At first she was nervous, but also filled with lust and excitement. TenTen then let her hair down, undid her 2 buns, and let her smooth worn, deep brown hair, go down to her shoulders. Lee had never seen her with her hair down before, so he had gazed at her for a while, seeing just how beautiful TenTen was.

TenTen (lustfully): Ooh~! Lee-kun, I can't take it anymore! I need you inside me!

She then guided his throbbing member, into her and as she was moving down, she gave little Ahhs~ and Oohs~. Lee could feel her walls tightening in on his shaft. He reached up from behind and cupped her breasts, massaging them in a rhythmical pattern, teasing her nipples. Meanwhile TenTen was moving her hips back and forth, in a wave motion, as his hard shaft was rubbing against her clit.

TenTen (moaning): MMmmmMM~! Ahh~! My clit! Amazing! It feels so good! More! More!

Lee then began to sit up and placed her on all fours, taking her from behind. He leaned over and massaged her soft breasts, moved her hair to one side, and kissed her neck. She gave out little Mmms~ and Ahhs~ again. Then Lee began to enter her again, he had found his rhythm and moved his hips in a back and forth, and also upward motion, almost like a wave, while her breasts were swinging freely. This heightened their pleasure, he knew this because TenTen began to move her hips towards him as if to urge for more and she was biting down on her finger trying not to scream out in pure ecstasy. He leaned over again still moving his hips, and nibbled on her ear.

Lee (speaking softly into her ear): TenTen, I finally understand.

TenTen (trying listen): Ahh~! Understand what Lee-kun? Mmm~! No not there! Ahh~!

Lee (continuing): I've found a reason to live.

TenTen (trying to stay focus): And (Ooh~!) what is that, Lee-(Yes right there~!)-kun?

Lee: Love. My love for you.


At those words, TenTen then turned around and changed positions to face him, and she then saw his eyes, now fully attentive and alive! Lee saw that her eyes were too filled with happiness and love.

TenTen (overjoyed to hear him say that): Oh Lee!

They kissed and their tongues had met again. She was now on her back, and Lee put her legs on his shoulders. He was now thrusting faster, and TenTen was soaking wet, moaning loudly in ecstasy.

TenTen: Ah~! Ah~! Yes, Yes, right there! Harder! Faster! Faster!

Lee quickened his pace, pumping her in a faster rhythm. He then put her legs down at his sides, and she wrapped them around his hips. Their hands were intertwined, and she was moving her hips towards him again. Both of them were close to climax. She was going mad with this overwhelming feeling of love, while he felt alive again, almost fully revitalized to before he had lost his arm and leg. Lee then leaned down and picked her up, she supported herself by hanging onto Lee's back.

TenTen: I wish we could stay like this forever! (panting hard) Lee, I'm so close now.

Lee: I'm almost too TenTen!

TenTen: Lee, make me cum! Please cum with me! Ahh~!

At those words, they were both sitting up, her arms around his back and his arms on her hips. Both of them moving against each other, their heated love made them sweat. The sweat made her skin glisten, highlighting her breasts. She had placed her head on his shoulder losing control, and their pace had quicken

TenTen (almost climax): Lee! Oh, Lee! MmmMmM~!!! <3

Lee: Oh TenTen! <3

At that magical moment they had came together. To them it was almost a heavenly experience. 2 Strong Konoha warriors had found love with each other (haha kinda reminds you of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon huh?). They were both exhausted and had fallen asleep together. Just then the rain had stopped.

The next morning, the couple had come to see me again. This time when I saw them, there were holding hands. I knew something must've happened, and took it as a good thing. When I saw Lee's face, it was filled with life again, and determination. TenTen face was also different, she was more relaxed and happy.

Lee & TenTen: Good Afternoon, Hokuten-sama.

Lee: Forgive my actions yesterday. I didn't mean any disrespect to you Lord Hokuten. I never should have doubted you. You have done much for me and never misled me.

Hokuten: Hah! Don't apologize, for there is noting to apologize for! I completely understand your pain. Is there something you wanted? Or did you come to see my pretty face again? (I give a big hardy laugh.)

Lee: Thank you Hokuten-sama. I found what you were talking about. Something worth living and fighting for. I am fighting for love. (After he says that he takes TenTen's hand. She blushes slightly and smiles.) My reason to live is right here. (TenTen smiles even more happily.)

Hokuten (approved of this): Good. I'm glad you've snapped out of it. (And I smile.)

All of us just sitting there for a good 5 minutes just looking at each other. They were waiting, expecting me to say something more.

(long pause)

TenTen: Um…Hokuten-Sama, yesterday you spoke to us of how Lee can become strong again?

Hokuten (scratch my head): Huh? Did I? I've seem to have forgotten! (I give a big hardy laugh again!)

Lee & TenTen fall over shocked to hear this! (Its one of those Anime scenes where when someone forgets something, or something embarrassing happens the fall over, cuz its troublesome.) I sit there laughing out loud.

TenTen (agitated): HEY! Don't play tricks OLD MAN!

Lee (angry too): Yeah! So you WERE just playing around!?

Hokuten (I stop laughing and get serious): Lee. Do you remember the saying about the lotus?

Lee: Yes. "The Lotus In Konoha Blooms Twice." But I can't perform the Lotus techniques anymore!

Hokuten: Did I say you were going to learn the Lotus techniques again?

Lee (curious now): No.

Hokuten: It's the saying that I'm trying to teach you. Lee, you are that lotus (the flower), you showed Konoha that you were strong once, almost to the level of you master Gai-sensei. But carelessly it cost you. (I paused because I saw him grip his bad arm.) But…I believe you can "bloom" again.

Lee (surprised and now eager): Sensei, does this mean I can become a ninja again?

Hokuten: Unfortunately, no. But you CAN become a great fighter, a master of an ancient art, using your inner Chi ( "Chi"-"Ki" it's all the same).

Lee (confused): Chi? Don't you mean Chakra?

TenTen (thinking to herself): "Chi? Does he mean to…nah…he couldn't possibly know…"

Hokuten: No. Chakra deals with your body and mind energy. Chi deals with your inner spiritual energy. Watch.

I stand up and walk out into the open field. First I begin by putting my feet into position spread apart, and bend my knees slightly. Then I focus my mind, and move my hands slowly out into the air, making motions. To them it looks almost as if I was pulling and pushing the air around me, and moving my feet into a pattern (hand motions that focus Chi (energy into you and out of you from all around you) - as for my feet that's just footwork to hold my ground). Suddenly the wind began to pick up, and a breeze became a gust, and a gust became a mini-whirlwind around me, the leaves all around gathered into a small ball in the vortex, controlled by the movement of my hands. Then I stopped my motion and it looked as if I as now pushing the air into the ground. At that moment the wind stopped blowing and the ball of leaves separated into a ring around me. (If you ever get the chance you should watch Tai Chi Master, with Jet Li in it. This is what inspired me.)

Next I stepped into the lake, where there was a rather large waterfall (hehe does that surrounding sound familiar? =P). I began focusing my mind again, and started up my movements, only in a different pattern. Now the water around me began to ripple, and now waves were forming around me. Next the water began to come to life and become a shape, almost like the Serpent of the Sea, the Leviathan (Final Fantasy reference, any summon from FF6-8ish.). Next the waterfall became a separate entity in itself too! The shape of a wild and untamed Dragon! The two great creatures seemed they were in a great battle of control. It was beyond words to describe, such greatness, such power, such…elegance! They weren't just lashing out at each other, more like a battle of wills, like a struggle over territory. It was almost like they were dancing around each other gracefully, showing off their power and majesty. I then began to slow my movements, and the water became calmer, and calmer, until it was nothing but a trickle, to a small ripple of water around me. And I did the same movement with my hands as if pushing the air into the ground (what it means is that I'm putting my energy down to rest). As the water was settling, a small Lotus flower passed by my feet (hehe is it a sign? Maybe. =D).

Lee sat there with a look of awe, surprise, and amazement of such skill and complete control over great power. But TenTen she wasn't surprised at all, she was in awe, and had an intense look of intrigue. She knew exactly what I had showed them. I began to make my way back to them. Lee was speechless at the moment, but TenTen spoke out.

TenTen (still in awe): Tai Chi!

Hokuten: Exactly correct! I'm not surprised that you knew TenTen, you are a well-trained and strong fighter on your own. But how did you know about it?

TenTen: My father had brought me books on foreign techniques from far away lands. One of my books told of an ancient art of not fighting, but more so a way of energy channeling. But there are many different styles of Tai Chi. Some used for self-defense, others for training the body, and focusing your spiritual energy. I just never thought I would see it in my life. But your technique is different, so smooth and elegant. Not fast paced or quick. And your energy displacement was great, almost as if you were controlling the very elements themselves! It was simply amazing!

Hokuten: Hm. I'll take that as a compliment. I did learn this Ancient Art a long time ago, but that is not important. What is important is that I want to teach Lee, Tai Chi. Lee, I will teach you how to channel not only your spiritual energy, but also how to channel energy from the Earth, the Wind, the Water, even Nature itself! TenTen I want to teach you too! I believe that you have as much potential! You two will be my first students in a long time! This technique is not for your own gain, nor is it for your own to teach to just anyone. I'm only teaching you two because I see something in you two that no one else has. The true will to live life to the fullest and with each other. You both will become even great warriors than the legends we know! As long as you have each other, you will always be strong! There is no greater power than the Power of Love! Remember that!

And so, I had planted a seed into their hearts and given Lee a new hope, a new life perhaps. But little did he know that it was all thanks to their love for each other. For what the future brings for them, I cannot tell, but I do know they will always be by each other's side, forever…

Epilogue: A few years later when they had both mastered Tai Chi, and the new Spring had coming…

There they stood together on a hill over looking the sunset, hand-in-hand. As they were looking on they saw in Konoha's river filled with flowers floating down its stream, Lotuses, many of them fully bloomed.

Lee (without a crutch): "The Lotus In Konoha…"

TenTen: "…Blooms Twice."

They look at each other happily and kiss as the sun sets into the horizon.

"Dedicated to all the hard working hot-blooded drop-outs out there!"

The End.

Author's Note: Well I hope you liked this one. I guess I wrote this one, because I didn't like how Lee is now unable to achieve his goal in life. So I thought maybe he doesn't have to become a "Great Ninja", but maybe a "Great Warrior/Fighter" in himself! I remember when he said that quote about The Lotus, and I thought to myself "Hey that's a pretty good line. Maybe I'll use that later!". So there you have it, I kinda thought of another meaning for it. And also I had to add in that TenTen really isn't shown as much, and I like how these two pair out. I mean yea, some people want LeeSaku, but TenTen is so much more perfect for him. She's a strong and skilled fighter herself. Lee is a strong and awesome fighter too, so I put 1 + 1 together! I guess I did kinda used a similar story setting like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, with the whole 2 warriors both in great skill and power fall in love with each other. Only there's no tragedy this time!!! Sorry if some parts seem under done, or hazy. I did actually finish this around 1 A.M in the morning. And I've got class at 9 A.M in the morning! Anywho, hope you liked it, please leave reviews! I actually like how my story turned out, and I might write sequels to this. Only this time it'll be the action/adventures of LeeTenTen, with fight scenes and of course some private scenes. Well, until then, see you later you Ero-Senins! -Hokuten of the Suio-Ryu