Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 5: Wrath Of Aburame, Two hearts as one ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Wrath Of Aburame, Two Hearts Beating As One - A ShinoKin FanFic

Aburame Shino had returned to Konoha after a long quest, but he did not come back alone. In his arms he carried a wounded Kin, he had bandaged her up, but couldn't heal where she had been shot. They had been traveling for days without rest. She was dying and he knew it, but held her hand as tightly as she gripped his. She was going into shock by now…

Kin (weakly): Please Donna (a term/name used for respect of your husband or loved one), let me die peacefully…(coughing blood)

Shino (with a look of determination): …

Kin (shivering): It's so cold, Shino-kun. (coughing) Just let me be, you must return quickly!

Shino (more determined): No. (pauses) Just a little bit more.

Kin (trying to stay awake): …Shino… (passes out)

Shino (now worried): Kin? Kin. KIN!

Part 1: The End Of the Beginning

There was a great commotion at the Aburame House, home of Shino, and Konoha's clan that involved insects. They had made pact where they would become their hosts, in return the insects would aid them in any way. This clan was a powerful force to be reckoned with. Not as powerful as the Hyuuga Clan, but just as feared as them. It was nearing Shino's time of succession. Shino neither cared, nor argued whether he wanted to become the next clan leader. He knew sooner or later, he would have to take charge.

Within the Household, lies the Aburame Manuscript. This book held the very secrets of the Clan's power and history, also it held the pact of blood made between human and insects. Should this book ever be taken, it would mean the end of the Clan, and all of its members.

It was the third summer since the attack on Konoha, Shino hadn't changed, still as calm and quiet as ever. To everyone else, he always remained as a mysterious character. The only people that got to know him were his old teammates, Kiba and Hinata. Kiba became Konoha's beast master, a preserver of nature and number one tracker (with the aid of Akamaru). Hinata was in training to become her Clan's successor, with the aid of a changed Neji, she talked to him only about how they were to become their clan's next leaders. It was a slow time of peace, and bad had happened for a long time…

Then one night, there was an attack upon the Aburame Household! Ninjas, everywhere, most of his Clan members were unconscious while others had succumbed to some sort of poison, only Shino was left, he had tried to stop them from taking the Manuscript, but it was too late. However, first he had saw a familiar female ninja that used needles as her weapon, secondly he did manage to capture one ninja, and detain him. But before he could begin questioning him, the ninja had swallowed some sort of black pill, and he was dead within seconds. Shino had cursed at the now dead ninja, and then he had revealed his headband, he was from the village of Sound…

Shino (thinking to himself): "Sound? But how could they defeat our insects? It doesn't make any sense. I must wake the others, and tell him of this news."

Shino then helped all his family members and explained what had happened. There was a great meeting the next day (hence the commotion at the beginning), all of the Clan was in an uproar. All of them shouting in disbelief that their clan had been subdued by some rogue ninjas. But Shino called to their attention…

Shino: They were not rogue. They were well prepared for us.

Shino's Father: And at this time of peace, who would want our secrets?

Clan Member 1: Probably some mad Shogun! They had poisoned us!

Clan Member 2: What are we to do! We must get it back!

Clan Member 3: We must go now! And avenge those we lost!

Shino's father could tell that everyone was in a panic. Something must be done, but what? Then he saw Shino sitting there with his normal, quiet face. It was time, time to see if Shino was truly an heir to the Aburame name, true to his Clan and their pride.

Shino's Father: Shino. You know what I am about to ask of you.

Shino (expecting this): Yes.

Shino's Father (approval): Good. Then it's time.

Shino's father was planning for this. A Rite of Passage for every Aburame Heir, a lone quest of strength, ability, and too see if he is fit to become the next Leader. He must do this by himself, no help, and no volunteers. It was HIS Rite Of Passage. Shino knew this well, and had been training by himself for a long time. It was his time, his time to become a ninja worthy of the name Aburame. Shino had already been packed, he packed light, and easy. His first stop would be the Village of Sound.

And so as Shino walked into the horizon, leaving the gates of Konoha, so began his long journey…

Part 2: Life On the Edge Of a Knife

Shino had just made it to the Village of Sound, it was quite small, and there were few buildings. It was barely even populated, they had lost many people from the war between them and Konoha. Only a few hundred people had inhabited the small village. Shino had kept a low profile, not bringing any attention to himself, when suddenly he saw her. The same girl, he had saw 5 nights ago, and it was her…Kin. She was walking out of a market and making her way into forest just out side of town. She was probably going to head back to her fellow ninjas. She was alone, and he saw this as the most opportune time to strike and question her. Shino had come up with a plan, if he had remembered correctly she uses needles with bells as her weapon, but the sound of the bell paralyzes you. Then an inspiration had come to him. So Shino followed her into the forest, he was very quiet and she didn't even notice him.

Suddenly as she was stopping to drink from a small stream, he moved out of the trees to face her.

Kin (surprised): YOU!

She pulls out her needles and puts her guard up.

Kin: You're that guy we stole the book from! Why are you here!? To get revenge? To retrieve the book? It's too late! And I won't tell you anything!

Shino (still quiet): …

Kin (a little edgy): Too scared are you! SAY SOMETHING DAMN YOU!

Shino (calmly and coolly): …You are alone?

Kin (a little confused, but still on edge): Maybe, or there could be others looking for me since I haven't reported in! (This was a bluff, he knew it and she knew he knew it.) Don't move or I'll kill you myself!

Shino stood there not moving, hand in his pockets, and his shades on. It was a stand off, and Kin was thinking on whether to kill him or just run. She couldn't run, otherwise he would strike her from behind, so she decided to try and kill him. But then Shino began to step towards her.

Kin (edgy): I SAID DON'T MOVE!

She instantly threw her needles with the bells attached to them. He had simply moved his head to the side, or stepped to his side, and dodged them with ease. She then gave a big grin as she would unveil her weapon's secret, the bells rang, and Shino had stopped just in front of her! She gave a big evil smile…

Kin (smirk): HAH! You don't know about my secret attack did you!? Now you're paralyzed and I'm gonna enjoy killing you slowly!

As Kin went to strike at Shino… Shino suddenly grabbed her arm, preventing the attack! This threw Kin completely off guard and into shock! She tried to strike him with her other hand, but Shino blocked it, and the needles fell out of her hand. Now she was paralyzed in fear, and in surprise that her technique had not worked! Suddenly Shino had hit her in the abdomen, knocking her out almost instantly. After a few hours or so, it was nightfall, and Kin was tied up to a tree. She was gagged, her hand were tied up and hung on a tree, and her legs were also tied up so that she wouldn't kick her way out. Shino sat there across from her, his shades reflecting off of the flickering fire, the cool night's breeze blowing through his big afro hair. She was still curious as to how he wasn't affected by her sound trick. Shino then saw that she was awake and revealed to her how he was immune to her attacks.

He pulled out his earplugs.

Kin looked at him with such surprise, as in "How did he know?" and "He was ready for my attacks from the very beginning…" She gave out a muffled cry for help, but it was useless, no one would come to her aid. She thought he had might torture her for information, or even just leave her there. Shino looked at her through his shades, and sat up and moved towards her. She began to wriggle around, trying to get loose, but then froze up as he was in front of her. He softly removed the gag, and she was gasping for air. She wanted to give a scream for help, but it was useless. Shino then went back to sit down across from her and spoke-

Shino (coolly): It was you that came into my household?

Kin just looked away, not answering.

Shino: And it was you who took my family's Manuscript?

Still not answering, giving him the cold shoulder.

Shino: Answer my question and I'll free you.

Kin (angrily): SO YOU CAN KILL ME!? Hah! I'm not gonna betray my friends!

Shino: Heh, friends? What friends? There is no one that can save you now.

Kin (agitated): …

Shino: So I'll ask you this once. Where is the book, and who took it?

She continued to look away, ignoring him.

Shino (getting up): I see. I guess I'll just have to use more "persuasive" actions…

Shin got up and began to make his way towards her, he took her headband and tied it over her mouth, so that she won't make any sounds. She gave a muffled cry of help again, and tried to wriggle her way out again. Shino, then began to take off her scarf, and unzipped her vest, exposing her fishnet-covered breasts. She then gave out a muffled cry, and her eyes were wide open. He then began to take off her pants, revealing her panties and fishnet stockings. Kin gave out another cry, and her eyes were now beginning to tear slightly. Then she realized what he meant by "persuasive actions", he was gonna force information out of her. Shino began by massaging her soft, round breasts through the fishnet wear. He could feel nipples beginning to harden. She was giving out soft moans.

Shino (looks at her face): Okay, I'm going to ask you questions, if you don't answer, then I'm going to continue. Nod your head, yes or no, to answer me. Do you understand?

At first she ignored him, still surprised at the fact he was going to "rape" her for information. Since she didn't respond, Shino began to pinch her nipples slightly. This made her yelp behind the headband, and it got her attention. She nodded yes.

Shino: Okay good. Now first question; Was it you that came my household?

She nodded no. He then began to reach down to her private area. She gave out a yelp, and nodded yes rather quickly. Shino stopped his hand, but placed it there over her crotch.

Shino: Do you know where the book is?

She nodded no again (silly girl!). At this Shino began to massage her slit, making her become all tense and moan in pleasure. She began to tear, and nodded yes.

Shino: See what happens when you lie? Now, do you have the book with you now?

This time she nodded no, but Shino was getting impatient. He began to tease her clit, making her squeal softly under her headband. She was getting wet and turned on real fast, but also trying to fight this kind of torture. Shino kept it plain and simple, but now he had to ask more detailed questions. So now he loosened the headband covering her mouth, and it hung around her neck. Kin was gasping for air, while also panting softly. Shino let her have a breather, and then continued questioning her.

Shino: If you don't have the book, the who does?

Kin: I…I don't know.

It was the wrong answer and now Shino was fingering her insides, and massaging her breasts. Kin gave out a gasp and started moaning quietly trying to fight the feeling.

Kin (panting): Ahh~! Okay, okay! These ninja (Ahh~!) have it!

Shino: Who?


Kin (trying to stay focused): I don't know! (Mmm~!)

Shino began to tease her clit even more, and then removed her soaked panties, and began to move his head towards her wet private area.

Kin (surprise): AH! Grass! They were Grass Ninja-Ahh~!

Shino had began to kiss her pussy, and lick her hard. She gave out a moan of ecstasy, and wiggled her hips a bit.

Shino: Why do they want it?

Kin: I'm not sure…Ooh~!

Shino then licked her clit, and kissed it hard. She was getting wetter and wetter, her love juices flowing down her leg. Shino then began to massage her thighs.

Kin: Ahh~! Some warlord! Mmm~! He wanted to gain (Ooh~! Not there!) your family's power! Mmm~!

Shino: Now here's the tricky part.

Shino sat up and took off his coat, revealing his hard mysterious body. Shino was actually a pretty fit guy, ripped, and well trained, but what was interesting about his body was that it almost looked like a hive. It was intriguing and almost detesting, yet it held a kind of unusual beauty to it. Next he took off his pants, revealing his already hard member. At this sight Kin gave a gasp and began to wriggle around more. Shino then cut the binds on her legs, spreading them apart. Kin was too powerless to fight back, she was already "weakened", by his previous actions.

Kin (actually getting wetter, almost anticipation): Oh God! Please no…

Shino: Well, that depends on your answer. Where exactly is the book, and how did they get past our defenses?

Kin looked away once more, biting her lip, her legs were trembling, almost waiting for his penetration. She didn't answer and Shino began to enter her slowly. He felt how tight she was squeezing him, and he massaged her breasts again. Kin gave out yelps at first, then she began to moan extremely loudly, almost losing her mind. She had to admit, this type of persuasion was feeling strangely…good. She then began to wiggle her hips trying to fight him off, but it was useless. He began to kiss her nipples, and then up to her neck, nibbling on her ear.

Kin (moaning): Hah~! Mmm~! It's in the Village of Grass' Shogun! Aah~! Please no more!

Shino (beginning to pump her slowly, driving her crazy): You didn't answer my other question. How did they get past our defenses? (He whispered into her ear softly. And continued to move his hips into her slowly, but then picked up his pace a little.)

Kin (trying to stay focus): The…(Ahh~!)…The Grass! (Mmm~!) They had some kind of (Yes right there~!) power/poison to (Oh God~!) fight against the insects!

Shino (thinking to himself): "A poison against our insects? Hmph, only the Grass could come up with such an evil repellent to fight against us… I must train my bugs to become resistant. Or perhaps…I could find some who can aid me already…"

Shino suddenly stopped, because he had gotten his info. But Kin on the other hand wanted more.

Kin (panting hard): Oh please don't stop! I want more, more!

Shino looked at her, and her eyes were different, not angered or bitchy anymore, but starry, and glazed. Almost as if she was addicted or so. So he continued pumping her, and entered her again. He moved his hip upwards into her, and she gave out a moan in ecstasy, her breasts bouncing up and down through her fishnet wear. He then unbound her hands, and cut the rope. She leaned onto him and grasped his back. Kin began to move her hips towards him wanting more. Shino just complied quietly and smoothly.

Kin (panting): Ahh~! I want more! Please… Give me more! MMmmmMm~!

Shino then turned her over onto all fours, and took her from behind. He leaned over cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples. He also massaged her clit, she was wiggling her hips towards him wanting him. He then began to move his hips into her rhythmically. He lifted the fishnet wear to reveal her breasts into the cool air, and they were swinging freely back and forth. Then he took her arms and held her back, arching her back slightly.

Kin (moaning): Oh Yes! Harder! Ahh~! Faster~!

Shino picked up his pace, his throbbing rod rubbing against her clit; it was driving Kin mad! She was in an overwhelming sensation that was all so new to her. She was going crazy, and all because of this guy who had captured her and then forced information out of her.

Kin (thinking her herself): "Who is this guy!? It doesn't matter… Ohohoho! Once I'm done with this bastard, I'm gonna make sure there is no tomorrow for him! Doing these things to me! He'll pay, oh he'll pay alright! I have a new found hate for this stranger!"

But for the moment she was caught up in the feeling. She wanted more, so Shino then turned her over and she was on her back. He then moved his hip at a slower rate, but pumped her hard. Their hands were intertwined, and he bent over to kiss her, where their tongues had met. She was so close to climax that she started to moan through their kissing. Then Kin wrapped her legs around his waist and urged her hips towards his, biting down on her finger. He then reached down again, and picked her up, both sitting on top of each other. Their hips grinding against each other. Kin had put her arms onto his back, his hardened back.

Kin (losing control): Ahh~! I can't take it anymore! MMMmmmMmMM~~~!

They had both cum at the same time. She gripped tightly onto his back, and he was nibbling on her ear. She was filled with mixed emotions of hate and yet filled with this strange feeling unknown to her. Anyway she would carry out her plan and kill him in the morning. They fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

The next morning, she woke up to find that he was already gone, heading out of the forest and in the direction of The Village Of Grass. She was free of all her bounds, and she quickly got up (not fully dressed yet), and went after him with a kunai in her hand.

Kin (anger): AHHHHH! Die!

Shino anticipated her attack and simply knocked her away as if she were a weakling. He kept on walking away. She then got up again even more enraged and rushed at him again.

Kin: DIE YOU BASTARD!

She tried to strike from behind, but it was useless, she was being knocked away like it was nothing, almost like she was just an annoyance. She did cut him on the arm, but he simply looked at it, and brushed it off. After the third attempt, she sat there in tears, realizing that she was powerless against him, so then she took the kunai and held it to her neck. Shino stopped, back still turned to her…

Shino: Go home…

Kin (hesitating): Home? Go home to what? I have nothing left in this world. If I can't have my revenge for what you did to me, then… (she held the kunai to her neck just touching her smooth soft skin.)

Shino: So taking my life is greater than your own?

Kin (determined look): YES!

Shino:…

Shino knew she was willing to commit suicide, but he didn't want to leave her. Behind the cold, dark shades and his mysterious looks, lies a man of honor and nobility. So he began thinking…and then turned around to face her.

Shino: Girl, I have a quest to finish. If I offered to give you my life after I have completed my quest, would that satisfy you?

Kin looked at him with a face of surprise and yet nobility, somehow she knew he would keep his word. She put away her kunai, and stood up, regaining her composure. Shino saw this and moved towards her, handing her his pull over jacket. She stood there wordless; she would get her revenge, but have to wait till this journey to end.

Shino (wiping her tears away): What's your name.

Kin: Kin.

Shino: Do you know who I am?

She nodded no.

Shino: I am Aburame Shino, heir to the Aburame House, and next leader of my Clan.

He said this very forward, without any pause, in a strong, calm and coolly voice. Kin pretended to ignore him, but she was actually in a strange feeling of awe. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words had come to her.

Shino: I gave you to option to go freely, but if you want to travel with me, it's on your own accord. I am on a mission that I am supposed to go alone on. You would only be a burden to me and my cause. Should you interfere before my time is done, then I will kill you myself.

Kin saw that he was dead serious, but also not trying to scare her away. She would become his only companion on this long and dangerous journey.

Shino: Now, get you clothes and get ready; I am going to The Grass.

She had gone back to the spot were he took advantage of her and kept in mind that after this stupid mission she would have her revenge. But something inside her lingered, why is he letting her go with him? She knew he could kill her at any moment, yet he chose to let her live, and now he was going to give his life, willingly, to her. It all made no sense, so she discarded the thought and ran back to Shino. And thus began a new journey for Shino and Kin…

Part 3: The Valley Of the Wind (side story)

They had been traveling for days now, passing through Water, Lightening, Cloud, and Earth. Along the way Kin had attempted to take his life prematurely while he was asleep, but Shino had subdued her, and had his way with her every time they camped for the night. Again and again he would ravage her his way, and make her scream and moan in pure ecstasy. And yet at the same time, he would help her whenever she got hurt, or this one time when they were traveling through the tiring mountains of the Village of Earth. The cliffs were steep and the rocks were sharp. Suddenly she had slipped her grip, nearly falling to her death, but Shino had grabbed her hand. She looked at him as to "Why did you save me?" And he merely looked back, not saying a word, pulled her up to safety and set up camp. After all this time, he could've let her die…but he didn't.

Kin (thinking to herself): "I should've died back there. But…he saved me… I don't understand this guy at all. Why is he keeping me alive? Is he still keeping to his word?" (Such honor and nobility he showed her. He showed a power that could not be described, great power but in control.) "This Shino guy is pretty disciplined. I wonder why this quest is so important…"

Shino made fire and they sat around the fire. The cool mountain air was making Kin shiver a bit. Shino then gave her his jacket again, and she didn't say a word. Soon it was dark, and the fire was crackling, he had fallen asleep again. Kin made her way towards him, slowly and quietly. Suddenly the silence was broken…

Shino: Hm…at it again I see?

Kin froze, shocked to see that he was on guard even in his sleep. But this time it was different, she didn't have any needles or kunai in her hand. She simply lied down next to him, his body giving off a radiant warmth. She put her arms around him and wanted to hold his hand.

Kin (softly): No. It's just cold.

Shino: …

Shino saw that her attitude was different. Her voice wasn't filled with hate or anger, but calm and soothing. Her killer intent was gone. She had finally succumbed to him, but that was a dangerous thing for Shino…

Kin (calmly): I think I've grown attached to you, Shino-kun. I finally see the honor and nobility you have. I…I want to be with you. Even though I am only a burden to your quest, I would travel by your side, only to watch your back.

Shino: …

Shino finally relaxed his guard and took her hand. She had moved her head closer to his chest, and he embraced her. He could not abandon her, but he couldn't afford to have her mixed up in his business. He simply accepted her proposal, and began to think of a plan of attack on The Grass. They had fallen asleep in each others arms, and the fire slowly died out.

It was morning and the sun was shinning down onto the mountainside. They were already awake and made their way down the mountain cliff. As the reached the cliff's edge, Kin gave out a gasp of awe.


Shino: We're here. The Valley of the Wind...

It was a beautiful field of grass, hills full of flowers. And there was a village just in the distance. Great windmills were all over, supplying power/energy for the village. The wind was strangely soothing, blowing past softly against their travel worn faces. Kin brushed her hand through her hair and the wind had picked it up slightly. The air here was almost pure. Just breathing the air you felt almost revitalized from all your journeys.

Kin (awe): It's beautiful. The wind here almost magical, and the land is almost indescribable. I'm at a loss of words.

Shino, behind his jacket, simply grinned. They began to walk towards the village, full of windmills. The giant wooden windmills gave this creaking sound that was deep and told of age. The village was made of brick, the mills served as homes, and there were farmlands all around. As they came past some houses/mills, people greeted them with kindness and welcomed them to "The Valley Of the Wind". They would spend a night here, just before they head out to the Village of the Grass. The town leader, welcomed them, and offered a room to stay for the night, seeing how they were their first guests in a long time. Shino thanked them, and they stayed for the night.

Nightfall came, and suddenly there was a great sound, almost like rushing water, or many wings beating at once. They looked outside the wind to see nothing but dark. But that was it! The darkness was…MOVING!

Kin (worried): Shino! What is it?

Then the town leader showed up to their door.

Town Leader: They are one of God's plagues onto man, bringer of doom, omens to farmers, devourers of life, ever blood thirsty insects, they are…Locusts. Although the rumor of Locusts drinking blood is only a myth, thank God. They come every full moon, to feast on our crops! Devouring everything in sight. They move as one, almost like a black cloud of doom! Nothing can stop them, not even the Village Of Grass' new type of bug repellent!

At those words, Shino was suddenly spoke out…

Shino: Old man, what is this "repellent" you speak of?

Town Leader: Well, word has it that the Grass have made some kind of "poison" so lethal to insect that they will become paralyzed at first, then slowly suffocate in their own blood! A cruel way to kill bugs, but that's the Grass for you, cruel and deadly. But these Locusts are strong against it, for they are a plague themselves! How can one fight against a plague sent by God himself! But no one has ever controlled to Locusts. They are wild and untamed! Always hungry, and extremely dangerous. It is said that they could tear the flesh right off of you if you weren't protected against them!

This gave Shino an inspiration. If he could somehow "control" the Locusts… He could exact his vengeance on The Grass. But first he must go out to speak to them. Shino then got up and began heading for the door. Kin got up and tried to stop him.

Kin: DONNA!!! What are you doing!?

Town Leader: Young Master you mustn't!!!

But it was too late, Shino had opened the door and stepped out into the darkness that was The Locusts. Kin was at a loss of words and fell to the ground, while the Town Leader tried to keep her up. Meanwhile outside, Shino stood there in the center of a vortex of blackness. Humming and loud buzzing was around him, to Shino it was one unified voice, a voice of old yet fearsome roar…

"Boy. Why do you risk your life to come out here? Speak so that we may give you a swift death."

Shino (stood there defiantly): I am Aburame Shino! Heir the Aburame Clan that made a pact with insects from a long time ago!

"We know of your Clan. But what is it that you wish to ask of us?"

Shino (showing no fear): I humbly ask of your aid, great insects of lore. The Grass has taken the very pact that we made with nature and endanger my Clan's Future. They came into my home and killed many of my family members. We are alike, same in mind of the Hive, and honor.

"The Grass… HMPH! They seem awfully persistent to gain such power. (silence) And what would we gain in return? Should we aid you, young one?"

Shino (calmly): I give you the chance to feast on blood once more!

"Oh ho! You mean to exact revenge? And what of this `poison' the Grass have?"

Shino: Surely you were once a plague upon man before! What can a mere `poison' have against the creatures that God himself sent upon his enemies!

"Ho Ho Ho. You speak true boy. (silence again) Very well then, upon the next night there will be a blood moon. You have our aid."

And with those final words, the Locusts were gone from the village, and into the night. Shino returned to the Town Leader's home. There Kin and the Leader were speechless, seeing him come back inside unharmed, unscathed, and in one piece. Kin rushed over to him and held him.

Kin (tears): I had thought you lost your mind!

Shino: …

Town leader: Young master! That was beyond belief! No one has ever dared go out to speak with the Locusts! They are usually violent and merciless! Just who are you!?

Shino: …Not an enemy. That is all.

It was already late, and they all had went to sleep. In the next morning they would finally reach the Village of the Grass. Kin had thanked the Village of Wind for their hospitality, while Shino was waiting for her. They continued their journey towards the Grass. Along the way a single Locust had come to Shino. A scout, no just a messenger so that they were aware of his plans of attack.

Part 4: The Beginning of the End

The sun was setting and they had reached the small Village of Grass. Strangely enough it was empty. Abandoned perhaps? There were great markings that an army of Calvary, was here. They had left in a rush. Also the ground was stained of blood. Someone had already come. Shino was surprised to see this, and saw what he thought was 5 dead bodies. 2 of which were cut in half, it was a clean and smooth cut. 2 more were missing their limbs, their arms and legs completely severed. The last one was completely thrashed. His arms and legs were clearly broken, his neck broken completely off, but strangely it was his back that was horrific. His spine was shattered completely, as if his spinal disks were scattered all over his body. (hehe gee I wonder who did all this? See Confessions Of the Heart, Demon Unleashed by Me) Kin had a look of horror on her face, while Shino was completely puzzled.

Shino (thinking to himself): "I'm I too late? Did someone already beat me to them? No… This was a different battle. But what could have done this? Nothing human at that… We have to keep moving on."

Shino: Kin.

They moved through the entire village, homes abandoned. Everything was left as if the people had all just dropped what they were doing and left at that very moment. It was eerily quiet and dead. Suddenly they had saw a small compound just past the Village, where there were fires lit all around. Also there were guards posted at every point, as if they were expecting war. Shino knew it. It was there that they kept the Aburame Manuscript. It was slowly getting darker; it was almost time to attack. Shino sent out the Locust messenger one last time. Kin wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she knew there was gonna be bloodshed tonight, lots of it. As nightfall came, there was a full red moon out that night, The Blood Moon.

Inside of the Compound…

Yagyu Shobei (second son): Ha ha ha! Now that we have the secrets of the Insect Clan, there will be no one to stop the Yagyu clan!

Captain of the Guard: Lord, I hear that the Aburame clan is a fearsome clan to be dealt with? They are a peaceful clan, but when trifled with they strike back like hornet. Not harmful at first, but if agitated they can be deadly. Was it smart to attack them?

Shobei (getting angry): WHAT!? Are you saying that we should be fearing them!? We are YAGYU! Assassins of the Shogun! They should be fearing us!

Suddenly there is a soft hum in the wind.

Captain of the Guard: Lord… I just fear for our- (pause of silence)

Shobei: What? What is it?

Now the hum has turned into a buzzing, and the buzzing turns into a sound almost like rushing water. Just outside the castle, there are guards all over screaming!

Guard 2: AHHHHHH! DEMONS! IT'S DEMON WORK!

Guard 3: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! HELL IS UPON US! AAUUUUGGGGGHHHHH~~!!

Suddenly Shobei and the Captain of the Guard go out side to see a Black fog of darkness coming towards the Compound. Both are baffled at the sight and are trying to make it out, but it was too late, the Cloud was upon them. Everyone was screaming and giving yells of death and pain. Guards were going down as if they were being eaten ALIVE! Then Shobei saw it!

Shobei (shouting out): LOCUSTS! Use the Poison men! Use the Poison!

Guards everywhere were throwing bags of the poison powder into the air, but it just scattered everywhere and had no affect what so ever. When everyone had saw this they began to panic and attempt to run for their lives, but it was no use, the Black Cloud just swallowed them up and there were screams of pain and death. Shobei was at a loss of words, trying to regain his composure.

Captain of the Guard: My god… It's the Aburame Clan's Wrath! Only they could summon up such devil made creatures! Lord we must retreat!

Shobei: NO! I will not fail my father and our clan! I will make my stand here and now!

Shobei ran inside searching for the Book…

Shino was standing outside the gate, with Kin by his side. The Masses and Masses of Locusts swarming past them into the compound.

Shino: Kin. Stay close to me at all times.

Kin: Okay.

They entered the front door, and saw guards everywhere running around in panic, trying to fend off the Locusts, but they were all overwhelmed. The Locusts feasted on their blood tonight! After centuries of only pestering farms it was their turn to bring wrath to the Grass, they would have their bloodlust fulfilled this night. Shino and Kin simply waked past the Black Cloud all over the compound. The Locusts only flew past them, not touching them or harming them. Kin stood very close to Shino, she was afraid that they had might grab her too, but they were under strict orders NOT to touch Shino and the girl. Otherwise they could feast on anyone other than them.

Shino made his way to where Shobei and the Captain of the Guard were holding the Aburame Manuscript. He had a kunai in his hand and was threatening to destroy the book.

Shobei: Demons you Aburame are! I never knew you would call upon such devils of hell!

Captain of the Guard: You won't take us alive! If We go I'll take your precious book with us!

Shino (no movement or words, just stood there calm and coolly, looking on behind his dark shades): …

Shobei: Hah! You're scared aren't you! Call off your bugs or the book gets it!

Shino: …Kin.

Kin: Yes!

Kin threw her needles and had just missed Shobei by an inch. Shobei stood there laughing.

Shobei: HAHAHAH! Is that the best you've got!? You came all the way here only to miss me and fail!

He began to raise his knife to strike the book. Suddenly there was a ringing behind him, and now he couldn't move his body. The two men were becoming worried, but more importantly the feeling of fear was coming to them.


Shobei: UNNGH!? What trickery is this!? I-I can't move!

Kin (smiling): Mine. My technique uses the sound of the bell to paralyze you. You won't be able to move for a long time.

Shino began to walk towards the two frozen men, he had taken the book and they began to leave. Suddenly the room began to fill with Locusts. Shobei struggled with all his will and pointed his arm at Shino's back. Just as the Locusts began to overwhelm them, a hidden arrow shot out from his sleeve aimed directly at Shino's heart!

Shobei (dying breath): DIE! AAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!

The arrow whipped past the Locusts and was heading towards Shino, suddenly Kin saw it and threw herself in front of it, hitting her shoulder. Shino had caught her in his arms and held her to the ground.

Shino: KIN!

Kin (coughing blood): Shino-kun…(cough and then she passes out.)

Shino (starting to rush himself): Hang on…

The wound was too deep, and he pulled it out. He sealed up her wound as best as he could. All he could think of was now to get her back home and to the hospital. He carried her all the way home, as much as his body could take. And thus brings us back to the beginning.

Shino (thinking to himself): "Kin… Hang on, just a little bit more…"

The sun was setting, and Shino's body was getting weary. Then he saw the hospital was just a little bit further, he was almost there. But his body couldn't hold out anymore, he dropped just a few feet from the hospital entrance.

Shino: I'm sorry Kin. Please forgive me. I guess I couldn't keep my word…(falls unconscious, holding her hand.)

Just as a few minutes had passed, Naruto had appeared out of nowhere. He was on his way home from eating dinner, and saw the two lying there unconscious.

Naruto (surprised): Shin-Shino!? HANG ON! (Yay! Naruto saves the day!)

Naruto helped Shino and the sound girl into the hospital. He saw that Shino was holding onto her hand, and knew right away they were traveling to together. He had shouted for help, and doctors came out and rushed to two of them to the emergency room. Shino woke up first, and saw that he was lying in a hospital bed next to Kin. At first he was really dizzy and light headed.

Shino (waking up): Ughh… Where am I? (pause) KIN!?

He looked to the right of him and saw that she was still unconscious. Then a voice came out from the door…

Naruto: I found you two just outside the hospital, hand-in-hand. I dragged you in and called for doctors. They treated you first, and then began operating on her. She's very lucky to be alive. They said that the wound was almost near her heart. But she didn't give up. What happened to you Shino?

Shino: …it's a long story… THE MANUSCRIPT! I had a book with me! Where is it?

Naruto pulled out a book from his pocket, and handed it to Shino. Shino then relaxed and rested his head on his pillow.

Naruto: You had dropped this a while back, trying to carry that girl into the hospital. I saw it lying there and thought it might've been yours.

Shino: I don't know how to thank you Naruto.

Naruto: Ah! It was nothing! We have to look out for each other you know!

Shino though about that, and then looked at Kin. A tear slightly came to his eye, and he smiled…

Naruto: Oro? I think that's the first time I've ever seen a real face expression on you!

Shino got better fast, but Kin was still unconscious, the surgery was very severe. So Shino had arrived home, and returned the Manuscript to its rightful place. All of the Aburame house members bowed down to Shino, including his father, but Shino told them to raise their heads. He explained everything to them, about the Grass, about his travels, and about the girl he had brought home. They were all surprised at this and gladly accepted his story. But what came next was completely of shock.

Shino: Father, members of the clan, I don't think I am quite ready to take over the clan yet. I do accept this honor and will return again to take my place. But it is not time yet. I plan to live life just a little more, and gain more knowledge of the world.

All of the clan members accepted his decision, mainly because he had completed this task by himself. It was proof enough that he was already fit to lead. His father understood him and approved his decision. Shino walked out of the household, and went back to the hospital. Back to Kin's side. There he sat there holding her hand, praying that she would wake up…

Three days later, she had woken up and saw Shino by her side. Her eyes full of tears, and she sat up to embrace him. Shino saw her awake and he found himself embracing her too. They would be together for a long time, these two who were enemies at first, now companions for the rest of their natural lives.

The End.

Author's Note: OMG!? FINALLY I FINISHED THIS FANFIC!? 13 FRIGGIN PAGES!? Sheesh… Anywho I hope you guys like my first "Rare Pairing" fanfic, I would like to thank Alden-san (who I hope is reading this too) for the inspiration to write about different characters and what it would be like if they got together! I don't know why I picked Shino and Kin. I guess because they don't have much of a role as much anymore. Personally I really do like Shino because he's one of those quiet and mysterious characters, that you know are bad ass if you mess with or piss the hell out of them. Kin I like cuz she is pretty and she has that bitchy attitude you gotta love! Also she is one of the more undermined characters. I think the plot of this story is similar to that of when you discipline a person with bad attitude and turn them into a different person. Shino I just wanted to show that he has the power to take out many when you cross him. Hehe I think I like the idea of making the Hidden Village of Grass the same ninjas in "Lone Wolf and Cub", "The Grass" - The Secret Undercover Ninja that work for the Yagyu clan of assassins. If the story is too long, I apologize. Yea Part 1&4's titles are corny, give me a break. Also I had a hard time trying to come up with a main title, so I put (Untitled) at the beginning for a while. Hope yall like this one, even if it's a "Rare Pairing" fanfic! Please leave a review! Next one will either be "Chouji's Quest for Ass" or thnx to Kinumi's suggestion of KankuroTenTen! Until Next time you Ero-Senins! -Hokuten Of the Suio-Ryu