Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 5: In the desert, where the flower blooms ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

In the Desert, where the Flower Blooms - A KankuroTenTen FanFic

Prologue: It's been Three Years since the attack on Konoha. Orochimaru's siege against the village was a complete failure, thus the villages of Sound and Sand were defeated, and sent back home with many losses… Sound is almost extinct if not for the mercy shown by the Village of Fire. Sand is sent back home with shame at once again another war lost. Kazekage was spared of all this for he was never even at the battle. It was a time of peace again…

But it all doesn't matter. What matters is that a younger brother took his own life at the hands of his own insanity, and a sister who went disappearing for over a year now. All that was left was the middle of the three, searching for his lost sister, Temari…

Part 1: An unlikely meeting…

Kankuro was passing though Konoha for the last three days, trying to find clues as to where his sister might have gone. The only hint of her appearance was the notion of someone seeing a young female carrying what looked like a giant fan on her back had passed through only 5 days ago. They had said that she was traveling towards the coastline, through the mountains, possibly through the Sea Of Fire. Kankuro took note of this and was walking through an alleyway, just exiting a small tavern.

Kankuro (thinking to himself): "Where are you sister? What's going though you mind? We all took father's abandonment very harshly… Was the death of Gaara so painful to drive you mad also? Or was it the fact that some guy who controlled the shadows raped you? Why are you going through the Sea Of Fire? Is it possible that you're going to the cave of Darude? Your brother cares for you also, don't you see that? This is getting ridiculous, I don't even know why I bother…"

Well he did know why he bothered, she was the only family he had left. The sun was shining down on his face; he looked up squinting at the sky. He continued walking down the path into a park, where there were people with their families. Then he walked passed them to a more private spot where there was no one around, but only a small stream, and a waterfall.

Kankuro (thinking to himself): "I hate Konoha. And I hate the people here-"

Just before he completed his thought, there was a girl with dark brown hair to her shoulders came running downstream from the waterfall. Then a dark haired boy with pale eyes came chasing after her angrily.

Girl: Someone please help! He's trying to rape me!

Dark hair boy: Come back! I didn't mean it! HEY I SAID COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!

Kankuro didn't like the look of the dark hair boy, but he chose to intervene. Just as the Dark hair boy cornered the girl up against the tree, he grabbed her hair and yanked her back, then forced her onto the tree. He then tried to rip her shirt off and forcibly put his hand down her pants. Kankuro had enough of this and threw Karasu (his marionette/puppet) at the boy, who was knocked back and then turned to face his attacker.

Kankuro: Tch. Didn't your parents ever tell you not to pick on girls?

Dark hair boy: Shut up! This isn't any of your business! And who the hell are you!

Kankuro (rolls his eyes): I'm no one, and I don't care. But I don't like men picking on weak women…

Girl (struggling under his grip): Let me go! Please help me!

Dark hair boy: SHUT UP! (and he hit her in the abdomen, stunning her temporarily.)

Kankuro (getting pissed and annoyed with this guy): Just let her go-

Dark hair boy (cocky): Or what? You gonna stop me? I could kill you in 3 moves!

Kankuro (giving the lazy eye): Tch, I said I don't care. Oh, and by the way, I'd watch your back if I were you.

With those words, Neji looked behind him to see a fully upright Marionette towering over him, it had a crazed look and its 6 arms were all ready to shred him to pieces. He jumped back and tried to attack the puppet, but it was useless, all his attacks just bounced off, and Karasu was all over him. It began to squeeze him, the pressure was almost unbearable.

Dark hair boy (struggling, suffocating): Fine! You can have her. She nothing more than a whore anyway.

He walked away clutching his ribs, sulking and acting as if he were a child that was denied a toy or gift. Kankuro called off Karasu, and packed him back up. He walked over to the girl and helped her lean against the tree. She was starting to come to…

Girl (slightly looks away, covering up her torn shirt): Tha-Thank you. My name's TenTen.

Kankuro (a little annoyed cuz this was out of his way): Eh, whatever.

TenTen (a little embarrassed): Don't I know you?

Kankuro (getting agitated cuz he wants to leave): No. And even if we have met, it wouldn't be worth remembering.

After he said this he began to walk away, but the girl stopped him again.

TenTen: What's your name? Where are you going in such a rush? Why did you help me?

Kankuro (sighing cuz he's tired): LOOK, I don't know why I helped you! I just DID alright! And where I'm going is of no concern to you!

TenTen: What's your problem? I'm trying to thank you!

Kankuro (thinking to himself): "This is getting troublesome, and annoying. Why can't they just say thank you and leave me alone…" Look, just go home, and forget we ever met.

Kankuro left and headed back to the tavern where he was staying. He would be leaving the next morning towards the Sea Of Fire. This would also mean returning home after a long time. Kankuro put Karasu to the side and lied down on the bed. Thinking of what kind of madness has Temari been driven into, that she would venture out into the dangerous Sea Of Fire.

Kankuro (thinking to himself): "Unless… She means to revive Gaara somehow… Impossible. Hang on dear sister, I'll find you and bring you home."

Morning had come, and Kankuro had set out to the great Western gate of Konoha. Just as he was leaving, that girl from yesterday was following him. He had saw here there and looked at her.

Kankuro (scoffs): Ugh. Now what do you want?

TenTen: Can I go with you? The least I can do to repay is help you on your journey.

Kankuro (see as how he won't be able to get rid of her): Fine. But if you get hurt, or straggle behind, you're on your own. I'm not helping you in any way.

TenTen (now confident): Hah! I'm a master of weaponry and fighting! More like I'm gonna be protecting you!

Kankuro: Tch. Whatever. Just don't fall behind.

And so they began the long journey to the Village of Sand…

Part 2: Why should I risk my life for you…

3 days across the Wave Country, and 3 days across the grass knolls of the Country Of Grass. It was eerily calm when they were passing though long grass plains.

TenTen: It's so quiet and calm here.

Kankuro (trying to ignore her): …

TenTen: Aw come on, I know you think it's beautiful out here!

Kankuro (thinking to himself): "Ugh… Everywhere we've been, it's 'it's so beautiful here', 'can't we just stay here a bit longer?', 'don't you think it's nice here?' I swear I don't know why I let her come with me in the first place… Minus-well say something to shut her up…"

Kankuro: Eh, it's alright. We're gonna be passing through the Village of Mountains soon. And then we shall enter my homeland.

TenTen: …Sand?

Kankuro: Yes. Sand.

She simply nodded her head and they continued walking the rest of the day. By nightfall they had already reached the mountain area. They decided to camp for the night, before the long and dangerous travel. TenTen used a simple fire technique and got a campfire starting. Kankuro sat down and began unwrapping Karasu; he sat there checking each arm and limb making sure it wasn't too loose or too tight. Then he began making the Marionette take a form. To TenTen's surprise it was the shape of a young female, just a bit older than she was. To her surprise the girl looked almost familiar, but she didn't remember.

TenTen: Who is she?

Kankuro (annoyed): My sister.

TenTen: Is she who you're looking for?

Kankuro: Yes. Just go to sleep already.

TenTen (thinking to herself): "He acts all tough, but on the inside he cares for others. I don't know why I'm drawn to him. Maybe it's because he shows such quiet power and discipline. He did drive that guy away… I just wish I could thank him some how…"

Just before they fell asleep, TenTen moved towards Kankuro and tried to seduce him, but Kankuro was wide awake and stopped her.

TenTen (quietly): Let me pay you back with my body!

Kankuro (trying to sleep): Look, just go to sleep, and leave me alone.

She returned to her spot and fell asleep with a sad face. The next morning they made good ground, and they were coming up on the Village of Earth. Just as they were climbing the last cliff, TenTen was above him, when suddenly she had slipped and lost her grip!

TenTen (eyes wide open): Ah!

Just as she thought she was going to die, a strong hand had instantly grabbed her hand. Kankuro was holding onto her with one hand, and the other firmly gripped the cliff's edge. TenTen saw it in his eyes that he for some strange reason did care. She smiled. Kankuro saw this smile and just got annoyed, because THEY ARE HANGING BY A THREAD!!!

Kankuro (annoyed): HEY! Don't just hang there! Pull yourself up! Or I'm going to drop you!

She knew he wouldn't drop her, but she did begin to regain her grip on the cliff. When they reached the top, it was a vast and large city built into the canyon's cliff! They had reached the Village of Earth. The intricate design of the houses built into the cove, people were walking all around. They found a small inn, and stayed there for the night.

TenTen: Why…Why did you save me?

Kankuro: How am I supposed to know!? I just…did.

TenTen: That's twice you've saved me! (She said smiling happily.)

Kankuro just shuddered off the thought of him and her together. But then he began to think…

Kankuro (thinking to himself): "Why did I have to save her…damnit… I guess I am attracted to her somehow… But why? She kinda reminds me of her… Strong and calm to the bone, yet subtle and not rash. Maybe…maybe I'm falling for this girl… Whatever, we're almost home, and getting closer to Temari. Hang on sister, I'm coming…"

They spent the night indoors, and went around town asking about Temari. The townsfolk did say they saw a blond girl with what looked like a giant fan, passed through and into the Country Of Sand. She was asking about how to find some "Cave of Darude".

Kankuro (thinking to himself): "So she is trying to revive Gaara. But why!? Why would she do such a thing!? That isn't like her at all. What's going through your head sister???"

They traveled the rest of the way out of the Village of Earth, and reached the end point. Now it was a long journey across the Sea Of Fire. Nothing but sand as far as the eye can see.

Kankuro (smirk): Heh, I'm home.

TenTen looked at him and saw that he was somehow relieved at this horrid sight of sand everywhere. She was unfamiliar with this terrain, and it looked harsh to travel in. Luckily she had a light cloak to protect her from the vicious sandstorms they would encounter….

Part 3: Home is where the heart aches…

The duo had been traveling for 2 days straight now, and reached the City of Sand. There Kankuro went to confront his father, Kazekage. It wasn't a very happy moment, as TenTen could see. Kazekage showed no affection for his own flesh and blood.

Kazekage: I thought I told you to never show your face to me.

Kankuro: Father. Temari has gone to the Cave Of Darude. She means to resurrect Gaara.

Kazekage: …It doesn't matter anymore, you are all dead to me.

TenTen (thinking to herself): "What kind of father is this!? How could he outcast his own children!? Such cruelty and negligence…"

Kankuro (he got up and slung Karasu onto his back): …Let's go.

TenTen: Okay.

They exited the main fortress and headed for Kankuro's place. There they would rest one more time, before heading out into the Sea Of Fire once more. TenTen saw that Kankuro's place was slightly messy, but kept in place. The room looked as if there was no one here for some time. Kankuro went to his room quietly and unpacked his things. She followed him, and quietly sat down.

TenTen: Why does your father hate you?

Kankuro (walked over to the window, and ignored her): …

TenTen (distraught): I'm sorry for asking-

Kankuro (his back turned to her): Ever since the war 3 years ago, he was shamed that we lost. He blamed and disowned us the moment we returned home. Gaara killed himself out of agony and insanity, Temari and I buried him out in the sand, where the Sea Of Fire swallowed him up. Years later, my sister and I were separated and I had lost her then. I think she's trying to find his body again. Trying to bring him back…

TenTen (listening intently): …

Kankuro (continuing): Even though he was insane, cruel, and blood thirsty, Gaara was still our little brother. Do you know what it's like to lose a family member? The pain is unbearable, my own sister would've taken her own life if not for me. She once told me that it wasn't strength of power, but strength of heart that would drive us to live. She's the only family I have left…

TenTen listened to all of this and almost began to tear, but she held back.

Kankuro (turns around to face her): And you. Why are you with me all this time? I never asked you to go with me.

TenTen (looks at him now): I'm drawn to you in a strange way. You show such power and strength it gives off an aura.

She began to stand up and walk towards him. She didn't know why her body began to move on its own. TenTen so wanted to embrace him, but she didn't know if he felt the same way. Her mind mixed with emotions of angst, sadness, empathy for his pain, and almost a new love…

Kankuro (turning away, and walking towards the window): Tch. Look, I don't like you, and you don't like me! The only person for me is my sister! No one else!

He was lying though his teeth, he knew it and didn't want to admit it, but he was falling for this Konoha girl. She knew his pain somehow and she still stood by his side. TenTen began to walk over to him, and embraced him from behind. Her head rested on his hard back, she could hear his heart beating.

TenTen (quietly): You're lying… (pause) And I do like you.

Kankuro looked out into the distance. For the first time in years, he found someone who understood him again, someone other than his own family.

He then turned around to face her, and gazed longingly into her eyes. She was leaning towards him, her face moving closer to his. He could feel the warmth of her face radiating. Then their lips had met. Their tongues were wrapped with each other, and he embraced her. She began to massage his crotch area, and he began to unbutton her shirt, exposing her smooth round breasts. Then they both sat down on his bed, she straddled herself on top of him, moving her hips a little. He began kissing her neck first, then moving down to her pink nipples. He licked them rhythmically and even bit on them slightly. She gave a yelp at first, then a soft moan. He then began taking off her pants, revealing her red panties that were a little wet. He then placed her on her back, and moved towards her crotch area.

TenTen: Ahh~!

Kankuro began to tease her clit, and move his finger up and down her slit. You could see the outline of her pussy. She was moaning madly now, and began to massage her own breasts. He then took off her soaked panties, exposing her pink private area. He then began licking her hard, and she gave out little Oohs~ and Ahhs~. Then she got up and took off his pants unleashing his big throbbing member. It was way bigger than Neji's ever was. She got extremely excited and put him on his back. She began to lick him up and down, making him grunt a little, then moan softly. After that, she then began to suck on his hard member. By now she was dripping wet, and she moved her hips over his face.

TenTen (licking his cock): Please, do me too! Mmm~! Ahh~!

Kankuro then began to tease her clit and fingered her insides, making her squirm a little, and TenTen gave a muffled moan of ecstasy. She couldn't take it anymore, she moved her hips towards his throbbing shaft, and she slowly guided him into her. It was a tight fit, and Kankuro could feel her walls squeezing on him. He gave another grunt, and she was panting hard now. TenTen began moving her hips slowly up and down, in a rhythmic motion.

TenTen (pinching her nipples): Ahh~! It's so big! It feels so good! Mmm~! More! More!

Kankuro then sat up and began kissing her breasts. She put her arms around him, still moving her hips towards him. Kankuro then took her and placed her on her back, he softly nibbled on her ear, and then moved his hips into her slowly. This was driving TenTen mad, she wrapped her legs around his hips and their hands were intertwined.

TenTen (biting her lip): Ooh~! Faster! Harder! Ahh~!

Kankuro sat more upright and thrusted into her a bit harder, making her breasts bounce. She was going mad with pleasure. Next she got up and he took her from behind. First he was kissing her back a little, teasing her clit more, making her want him to insert his rod.

TenTen (panting): Ooh~! Please don't (Ahh~! Yes!) tease me! I need it!

At that command he inserted himself slowly into her, she gave a big moan of ecstasy and bit down on her finger. He pumped her slowly at first, and then picked up the pace. He reached over and cupped her breasts. She was in pure ecstasy now, her head was spinning and spinning. Kankuro then took her arms and held them back, making her arch her back slightly, so that her breasts would swing freely back and forth. Finally she turned around and they both sat upright. Both of them moving their hips towards each other, their love juices flowing all over. She had her arms around him, and her head rested just above his shoulder.

TenTen (moaning): Ahh~! Ahh~! So close! Yes~! Right there! Cum with me! Oh God, please cum with me!

At those words they quickened the pace, she got tense and scratched his back. They both reached climax, their juices oozing from them. They sat there in each other's arms, exhausted. They fell asleep for a short while, and Kankuro got up and moved to the window for a moment. TenTen woke up and saw him standing there, she grabbed the blanket and covered herself up, embracing him from behind.

TenTen: To whatever ends, I will go with you.

Kankuro (taking her hand): …

They stood there for a good while, then turned in for the night.

Part 4: A gourd, a fan, and a puppet…The Desert Flower Blooms…

The next morning they headed out, searching for this Cave of Darude. Supposedly the cave was in the center of the Sea Of Fire, and inside would be the remains of Gaara, and possibly where Temari would be also. But getting to the Cave was no easy task, they would travel for 5 days of burning heat, and scorching sand. At night the desert would freeze over, almost as if they were in the Country of Clouds. Until finally they had reached an oasis. In the oasis, there was an opening, like a cave. It was dark and the air was dry with the smell of…death. Before they had entered the cave, Kankuro saw something he though he would never see in a life time…


Kankuro (surprise): A desert orchid! They say that once every 10 years these flowers bloom in an oasis, it's a sign of good to come! Let us hope that we whatever madness is in there, we don't run into. Whatever happens stay close to me, got it?

TenTen nodded her head, and they entered the cave. It was dark and dry, the feeling of dread was all around them. Suddenly a great sandstorm had covered up the entranceway. Kankuro looked back and scoffed at it, and knew that there's no turning back now.

Kankuro (calmly): They say that this cave is the tomb of demons. But at the very bottom there is a spring…

He helped her down the edge carefully, and continued down past strange markings on the walls. There were inscriptions of lore, and depictions of many demons of the past.

Kankuro (continuing): The spring is said to be a curse, but also a blessing. At the cost of a blood offering, you can revive anyone within the cave. But the thing is…this cave is full of nothing but demons…

TenTen: But what does this have to do with Gaara?

Kankuro: Gaara was swallowed up by the sand. After all, he WAS a demon. I'm assuming that Temari is here to bring him back… But she can't bring him back…

TenTen: Why not?

Kankuro: Because…it would mean bringing ALL THE DEMONS…

They stopped suddenly to see something in front of them. It was a fan…a giant fan.

Kankuro: She's here! I must stop her before it's too late!

He picked up the fan, and they hurried down the stairway of the cave. Soon they were upon a small opening, where they saw a young female cutting her hand over a small pond.

Kankuro: NO! Temari STOP!

Temari (crazed): Hehehe I can bring him back! Our little brother will return to us! And we can be a normal family again!

But it was too late, the blood offering was complete and suddenly there was a roar around the cave. Suddenly the water came to life and swallowed up Temari. Kankuro tried to reach out to her and help her…

Kankuro: SISTER! NO!

It was too late, she was completely sacrificed to the spring of Darude, and now the depictions of demons were coming to life. They had to get out.

Kankuro: We have to get out of here NOW!

He took her hand and they both ran as fast as they could back up the stairway. They were just about to reach the exit when suddenly demons were all around them, Kankuro unleashed Karasu onto them and held off the demons as much as possible.

Kankuro (struggling): Go! Get out while you still can!

TenTen (fighting off as many as she could): But I'm not leaving you!

Kankuro: Just go! I'll be okay!

Karasu was tearing the demons up, but there were too many, so Kankuro made Karasu become wall holding off as many as he could.

Kankuro (looks directly at her): Quickly! I don't want you to die here because of me!

TenTen (trying to fight the tears): But-

Kankuro (angrily): I TOLD YOU TO GO! NOW!

TenTen took off as fast as she could, knowing that she had left him to die. Meanwhile, Kankuro was still fighting off many demons. He drew forth his sister's fan, and knew a few of her attacks.

Kankuro: KAMAITACHI! (whirlwind attack)

Kankuro (thinking to himself moments before death): "Sister, brother, forgive me, but I'm coming to meet you!"

But suddenly there were kunai flying all around him! It was TenTen she came back with a whole arsenal of weapons. You forget she is a master of concealed weapons! (lol although where does she put them? Hehe) She hadn't abandoned him. TenTen turned around and chose to stay and fight along side Kankuro. She wasn't going to abandon the one she loved now.

Kankuro: You… why?

TenTen: Because…I love you!

Kankuro: Heh… So tell me how many explosion tags do you have under your sleeve by any chance?

TenTen (understood his plan): Enough to blow this place to hell!

Kankuro: Good, throw them all over the walls, make sure it seals this place good. On my mark, get ready to run! Then when you see me run, BLOW THE PLACE!

TenTen did a scatter shot of kunai with explosive tags on them everywhere, but also in spots so that the walls would cave in. Kankuro saw this and prepared to make his move.

Kankuro: GO NOW!

TenTen ran first and Kankuro did a final technique.

Kankuro (to himself): Forgive me Karasu!

With the motion of his hands making hand symbols, Karasu began to glow brightly. Kankuro began to run towards the exit and behind him there was a large explosion. TenTen saw Kankuro running out and blew all the kunai inside, imploding the cave onto itself. The Cave of Darude would be sealed away for along time. Kankuro walked over to where the cave opening would have been and looked down. He was still holding her fan in his hand.

Kankuro (to himself): Temari…

He then planted the fan into the ground as a landmark, and there he left a fully bloomed desert flower. TenTen then walked over to his side, and took his hand. He turned to face her and they held each other. They returned to the Village of Sand, and regained their strength. After a day of mourning, they returned to Konoha. There they would spend the rest of their natural lives together, arm in arm, remembering all that they had went through…

The End.

Epilogue: Kankuro did make another Karasu, and the Cave Of Darude would never be found again. At that oasis, the fan of Temari still stands, only now there are many desert flowers growing around it. Kankuro and TenTen went on many journeys together hand-in-hand.

Author's Note: My KankuroTenTen fanfic. This is my rated R [explicit version]. There is a PG-13 one on regular FanFiction.net profile (search for h0kut3n that is the number Zero) that's a cleaner non-adult oriented version. I think I only added that fact to Temari's madness that she was also disowned by their father and raped by Shikamaru (no name mentioned but you get the idea). I also added in a lemon scene between Kankuro and TenTen. Other than that, everything is the same. Story's not so great, plot may seem empty and non-so existent, but it was worth a shot at KankuroTenTen. This was an inspiration thanx to Kinumi (who I hope is probably reading both versions lol). Hope you like it. Although personally I think I could've done better. Anywho once again its getting late, almost 2:00 A.M.!?! I guess this version of the story is for my fellow Ero-Senins! Much heated lemon action! So maybe now I'll continue and finish my NaruSaku thing, and write another NaruHina (more appropriate one). Until then, later you Ero-Senins! -Hokuten of Suio Ryu