Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 7: The Sound Of Sand ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Sound of Sand - A TemariKin fanfic

Hidden Village of Cloud, midday at a bar called "Outcasts"…

There are two young women sitting at the bar, drinking their sorrows away. One had long dark hair, and wore a vest with cow/army pants, also with a matching scarf. The other was a golden blonde with her hair tied in four buns. She wore a pale top with a mini skirt, next to her stool was, what looked like a giant fan. They had been drinking for hours, talking about their long forgotten pasts. Bottles of Sake were all over, and the bartender merely supplied his customers, one took it slightly warm, while the other took it ice cold.

Fan Girl (plastered): So..um…what's the worse memory you can think ovvv??? Hmm??

Dark hair girl (a little pissy): HUHH? Well thurr was dis time during a chunin exaam that I had to fight some lazy bum! (drinks the cold sake straight from the bottle) *glub glub glub* WHEEEEEEEE!

You can tell that this girl was already drunk slouching over and pointing her finger in every which direction, and an angry drunk at that. But the other was calmly plastered, taking sips and sitting up right. Both of their faces were bright red, but they could still speak as best as they could. (lol yea I'll try to keep it as legible as I can, even though they're supposed to be drunk.)

Fan Girl (suddenly interested): Uh, reeealllly?

Dark hair girl (slamming the bar): Hey bartender! More sake! (back to the fan girl) Yeah! This punk ass, didn't even want to fight neither!

Fan girl (sipping her sake): Hah! Musta been a hell of an easy fight then!

Dark hair girl (drinking her sake): Helll naw! I thought that too, but this guy was crazy. You seee…he could control shadows! (trying to motion her hands around as if to show her, but she was just waving her arms around) I soo had the upper hand. Ya see, I use deez needles with bellz, an' ah throw them, normally you'd tink dat itz some trick, but (laughing) itz an even bettah trick! The sound of mah bellz para--para--lyzes you! Pretty cool huh? HEY you listenin???

Fan girl (suddenly paying attention): Huh? Oh yeah, yeah, Bells, needles, something about para-whatever. Go on. (takes more sips, and orders for more sake)

Dark hair girl (drinks some more, and wipes her face with her arm): Ahhh~! Anywho, I thought I had the upper hand, so I started taunting him and what not, but then you sees I couldn't more after that. He actually got that stupid shadow trick, thingy to work, and beat me! So what's your deal huh?

Fan girl (chuckling slightly): Hohoho! Well I'll tell you! I made it to the finals, and I had to fight this handsome, but lazy punk too! I had the upper hand too! I was 5 steps ahead of him, but then he out smarted me somehow. OUTSMARTED ME! And I'm the crazy strategist person thingy.

Dark hair girl (now laughing): HAHAHA!

Fan girl (getting angry): Hey shaddap! Atleast I WON my match! Even though it wasn't really a win. He so got me with that shadow crap, but he gave up. Hey you listenin? Helllooooo? Hey! HEY!!!

Dark hair girl head on the bar, and a bubble coming out of her nose. The Dark hair girl started snoring. The fan girl then shook her up, and the dark hair girl was wide-awake with her fists flying in the air.

Dark hair girl (all jittery): HUH!? WHA!? Who WANTS A PIECE OF ME!?!?

Fan girl (laughing out loud): HO HO HO HO HO!!! You really are something. Hey I like you, wuts yer name??

Dark hair girl (hazy): Huh?? Name's Kin from Sound. Wut's yers?

Fan girl (taking another sip of sake): Temari from Sand.

And so the two ended up drinking the rest of the day, and become new found friends all because of that lazy punk ass kid who "beat" them both. Both of them were drunken red, and exiting the bar arms on each other's sholders.

Kin (stumbling): Hey! I like you too! Yer really pretty too… You ever um…

Temari: Huh? (hic)

Kin: Do you, wanna come over to my place or sumthin?

Temari (trying to support each other): Oh! Yeah sure! Now that you mention it you're not to bad yerself! Kinda cute (hic)

The two drunken women headed for this small inn, somewhere in the village, and entered this room on the second floor. Before Kin could open the door, Temari reached from behind and grabbed her small round breasts through her vest. Kin gave a yelp, and wiggled around for a bit. Temari gave this drunken smirk and liked how she tried to wriggle out from her grip. Kin go the door open and the two walked in, just as Temari closed the door behind her, Kin then went on the attack! She pushed her up against the door, and began kissing her full on. Kin felt Temari's medium round breasts through her top, and massaged them. Then she pinched her already perky nipples, poking through her fishnet wear. Temari gave a soft gasp, and then unzipped Kin's vest, and took off her pants, revealing her smooth legs in fishnet stockings. The two made their way across the room, and into the small bedroom with an open window.

Temari took off her mini skirt, and made Kin bend over onto the bed. Temari then began to nibble on her ear, tease one of her nipples, and placed her other hand over her crotch area. Kin gave out small little gasps as Temari began teasing her clit. Kin bit her lip and gave out a soft moan. Then Kin took charge and they were both on the bed, sitting. Kin first began by kissing Temari's nipples, and sucking on them hard. Then she made her lie down and Kin moved down towards her crotch area. Kin began licking Temari's already moist pussy, and fingered her inner walls, making her squirm and moan in ecstasy loudly. Kin had this naughty look, and began licking her hard. Temari was tweaking her own nipples, and biting on her lip trying not to scream out in pleasure. What better person to know a female's body than a female! Kin was pushing all the right buttons, making Temari move her hips slightly. Then Kin got up, and moved her hips towards Temari's. Then Kin began to motion her hips towards Temari's and vice versa, their clits rubbing against each other! Both of the girls began moaning out in pure ecstasy.

Temari: Ahh~! Ahh~! It's so wonderful!

Kin: Mmm~! If you keep moving her hips like that I'm going to go crazy!

Both moving their hips faster, and faster, while Kin's breasts were swinging back and forth, and Temari's were bouncing up and down. Temari began to grab the bed sheet and bit her lip, giving a muffled moan, while Kin kept moving her hips towards her, and she picked up the pace. Soon they would both erupt in a orgasmic delight!

Temari: Ahh~! So close! More! More!

Kin: Together! We must together!

And at that moment the both froze up and moaned together in ecstasy! At that moment they just made out and fell asleep together.

Somewhere in Konoha…

Shikamaru (shudder): Uggh…

Ino (holding his arm): Something wrong, Shika-kun?

Shikamaru: Um…it's nothing. Just something in the wind.

Author's Note: MUHAHAHAH!!! Hope you Ero-Senins out there liked it. This is prolly my first Yuri fic. If it seems all messed up I apologize for that. Sheesh, I am still new at this, so give me a break! I'm a NUBLET?! LOL!!! Anywho, this was for a fanfic challenge, hope you guys like it, Blood Shinobi this was for you!