Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Village of Hentai ❯ Chapter 8: Words, Weapons, & Women ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto. If I did, NaruSaku would rule the earth, and they would do nothing, but take care of poor Fat Sasuke. (See http://www.freewebs.com/buu123/comedysection.htm for references). Anywho, on with the show!!!

"I lost her when we were only fifteen. It's been two years since I last saw her that fateful day. I though that someday I would get the chance to get out of Konoha, and look for her. But how can I leave where I am needed. Can I really abandon my country for the woman I love? Abandon the people that need me in dire times? Leave my home ... I can ... and I will ..."

Village Of Hentai Presents: Naruto's Journey

Part 1: Words, weapons, & Women

Three (or is it two?) long years since Sakura had left, Naruto would go to their private spot just waiting, and hoping that she would return. He would always sit there, imagining her voice calling out to him as she came running towards him. He would always see her face in his mind, and remember the warm smile she had whenever they were together. Three long years since he confessed his love to her, and the day she would be out of his life forever...

"So much has happened since you left." Naruto just stood there, leaning against the tree, looking out into the horizon. The gentle summer wind blew through his wild golden hair, he closed his eyes and imagined her hand running through his hair. Just then there was a soft whistle in the wind, only a trained ear would hear. Naruto opened his eyes and sighed. He was being summoned. "Hidden Village Of Clouds ..."

As he softly spoke those last words he turned around, put his ANBU Mask on, and disappeared off towards Konoha.

---

"You're late." Tsunade spoke with an annoyed tone.

Naruto looked away and just replied, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever Grandma. Just give me my work."

Godaime smacked him upside the head. Naruto got agitated, but was pretty much used to the "discipline" he got from the current Hokage. She still had a vein-popping out from her head, but continued with the mission briefing.

"Your mission this time is going to be a lot harder than before-" But before she could even finish her sentence, she was interrupted.

"So now what? More escorting? More hunting down dumb run-away nins? When am I ever going to get the REAL hunting missions?" Naruto barked out.

Once again, Godaime smacked him for interrupting her. Naruto now had two lumps on his head. "Do you know how you made ANBU? Kakashi recommended you, and you've showed to us all that you and that demon inside of you co-exist mutually. I put you on protection and minor hunting because I don't want you getting yourself killed out there..."

She spoke this, but inside she was thinking I don't have you go on real Hunter Missions, and Assassinations simply BECAUSE of the demon inside of you. Naruto, once you taste blood, the demon inside will want more, and Kyuubi will work his bloodlust through you. Please understand this.

"Okay, okay, so what am I doing this time?" He sighed.

"Well guess what, today's your lucky day, because it's an S-Rank mission."

That got Naruto's attention, and he almost immediately jumped up. "S-Rank!? Really!? It better not be some shitty ass espionage."

Tsunade then had a grin on her face. "You're mission is to stop assassinate one person, ONLY one person."

"Sweet! So who's my mark!?" Naruto was overjoyed, and yet troubled at the same time. It was his first real assassination mission, and it sounded exciting, but of course he knew there were conditions to his mission.

"Heh, your mark this time is a high profile political officer. He's apart of a group that wishes to overthrow our Shogun. The problem is... he's protected by a group of raiders, known as The Mountain Mist. These mountain bandits are well known for their raid tactics. They lure you into their trap and corner you off." She explained.

"Tch. That's if you're stupid." Naruto scoffed.

Tsunade chuckled. "Not when they KNOW you're coming."

"What!? So they know I'm coming, before I even know what I'm doing!?" Naruto found this surprising.

"The political officer used to work FOR the shogun. So he is well aware of the shogun's power and resources, that means us."

Naruto paused at those words, and began to think about his situation. "You're sending me to my death, aren't you?"

"No. I'm giving you this test, to see if you are ready for the next assignment I'm going to give you. Should you return.” Godaime sounded pretty confident in her words, almost a little cocky, but she did believe in the boy. "But you're not going alone; White Lotus will be going with you."

"White Lotus???"

Just then another ANBU had appeared out of nowhere, a kunoichi. Naruto looked at the female ANBU, and felt as if he recognized her, but then realized he had a partner now.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now look old lady, I work alone-"

"Just shut up and swallow your damn pride for once. This girl is exceptionally trained, and will help you with infiltration.

She's an expert at weaponry, adaptation, and cover up. White Lotus will assist you, no questions or complaints. Got it!?" Godaime spoke in a firm demanding tone; she also had that look of (if you disagree I'm going to have to "discipline" you again). "Dismissed."

Naruto immediately left the room in a flash, and went off to prepare. Just as White Lotus was about to leave, Godaime stopped her.

"Tenten, wait."

Tenten stopped just before she left, and turned around to face the Hokage. She spoke in a soft and calm voice. "Yes Godaime-sama?"

"There's something else you should know. Naruto has also been marked."

Tenten was unsure whether this was helpful, but she continued to listen. "Marked?"

"Yes. I'm sending you with him because they are only expecting him, and not another." Godaime paused. "Tenten, do you know about the one they call The Wind Walker?"

"I thought it was only a rumor, Godaime-sama."

"No. The Wind Walker is real and he, or she, has targeted Naruto. This Wind Walker has already killed several of our scouts and shinobi. Only after they've sent confirmation of this assassin's whereabouts."

Tenten saw where Godaime was getting at. "I see."

"You're the only one who may stand a chance against this assassin. I want you to watch over him. He may be able to take care of himself, but he's been very careless lately. They won't be expecting you, try to take care of him for me. I know I can count on you to take care of him for this mission. Keep that idiot in check."

"Yes Godaime-sama. I was trained by you also, I believe I should be able to protect him to my best." After her short briefing she disappeared out to regroup with Naruto and prepare for her upcoming fight.

"Thank you, Tenten. And Godspeed."

---

[Earth Country]

An elegant hand was drawn into the air, and the mountain wind began to blow. A cool, gentle mountain breeze came upon the hand as it waved through the air. The sun was setting into the horizon, the orange light shining over the golden brown landscape, as shadows filled the canyons.

"And the fox comes to me... Ohohohohoho!!!"

---

[Waterfall Country]

Kitsune and White Lotus were already prepared for their assignment and on the move. They passed through the Northern Gate of Konoha, towards Earth Country. But first they would have to pass through the heavy jungles of Waterfall country. They packed light, only taking their kevlar vests, arm and leg guards, ANBU masks, and a small survival kit. They packed regular clothes to cover their appearance, and sometimes traveled as civilians. For Naruto it was just another mission, and just another test for him to move up into perhaps another higher-level mission. But for Tenten, it was a high stakes mission, she was simply watching his back but more than that, he had been marked by an assassin not even high rank ANBU could stop. But Godaime was confident in her skills and that gave confidence for Tenten.

The travel through Waterfall Country was a bit awkward though. They hadn't spoken to each other since they both left Konoha. So they had been traveling together in silence, neither one speaking to the other. Until the silence was broken...

"Forgive me for not remembering, but it is a beautiful name, White Lotus." Naruto spoke softly, but didn't turn to face her.

Tenten blushed behind her mask, as they jumped from tree to tree. But then for that split second she jumped onto a weak branch and fell! In that instant Naruto quickly did a back flip from where he was and caught her in one arm and then stuck a kunai into the tree. They fell down slowly, the kunai taking most of the gravity of the fall as it screeched down the tree trunk. Naruto's arm was stiff and strong; he wasn't shaking or struggling. Tenten felt his strong hard body as they slowly descended to the jungle floor; it was the first time someone complimented her in a long time.

They reached the ground and Naruto pulled his kunai out of the tree trunk. He looked up and saw the long streak he cut into the tree and apologized to the tree for cutting it up like that. Then he turned and faced Tenten to see if she was all right. Tenten removed her ANBU Mask to ease her breathing and revealed her face to Naruto. She had a round face, small nose, and big brown eyes. She looked to be a simple girl, but for some reason he felt like she had a simple beauty about her. Naruto shook off the thought and just went to her side.

"Are you hurt? What happened?" He asked.

"It was nothing. I just slipped." Tenten lifted her head, and smiled. "Thank you."

Naruto just then remembered her name, her real name. "Tenten."

"Huh?" Tenten was a little confused. "Yes?"

"I almost didn't recognize you at first. I haven't seen you for such a long time! You've changed your hair." Naruto somehow felt relieved, because he had thought Granny Tsunade had given him a complete stranger for a partner. Now that he knew who she was, he felt better. He then removed his ANBU Fox mask and revealed his face to her. His bright blue eyes shone in the sun, and his fresh face smiled upon her. "I didn't realize it was you who was my partner. Do I feel stupid."

"Hehe. It's okay. I've changed over the few years lately." She giggled slightly and nodded. For some reason, she felt strange as she looked into his eyes. She saw his face showed considerable pain and had matured since they last met when he was a prankster. She blushed slightly. They felt as if they had been friends for such a long time even though this was the first time they had really been paired up. "Yeah. I've been training with Godaime lately, and she said that I had a lot of potential to become as strong as her. And so I've been training, and now I'm an ANBU weapons specialist," Tenten explained.

The two of them less tense now, Naruto and Tenten picked up their pace once again. He knew his partner as Fuzzy Eyebrows' teammate from a long time ago. He had heard that they hooked up a while back but Fuzzy Eyebrows had left on a long mission in a foreign country. Likewise, Tenten knew that Naruto and Sakura were a bit of a couple, but the pink-haired girl had also left him. It was funny how these two kindred spirits were now partners on this dangerous mission. The sunset, and night fell onto the jungle. They set up camp for the night near a small river.

"It must be enishi, that brought us together here," Naruto spoke.

The two shinobi spoke that night, talking about what had happened to each other since they last met (Chuunin Exam: 3-4yrs ago). She was about a year older than him, but both were fairly the same in maturity. They got to know each other, catching up on recent events and issues. It was strange for the both of them, as they felt like they knew each other's problems and could acknowledge the other's pain. And then the discussion about their love lives came up...

"So Naruto-kun? Do you have a girlfriend yet?" Tenten asked gleefully.

Naruto looked down at the fire, and had a sad smile on his face. "Yes, and no."

"Really?" She looked intrigued by his answer, and curious as to what happened. "Did something happen?"

"Well..." Naruto began to tell his tale of how he and Sakura had just found their love but she had been forced to leave Konoha the next day. "...and now I sit here waiting for her return. But I don't think she's coming back. I wish I could go out to find her, but how can I leave when I'm always busy doing these missions?"

"I see. Well I'm sure if she could've stayed behind, she would have, but she must have had a good reason for leaving. I know Lee would have stayed with me, but he was sent on a foreign mission for God knows how long." Tenten explained. "Faith, hope, and love. That's all you need and they will come back. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually they will come back."

"So tell me something Tenten. Why did that old Grandma send you with me on this mission?" Naruto had wanted to ask her.

Tenten couldn't tell him that an assassin on this mission marked him otherwise it would cause problems. "She's just looking out for you, that's all. Plus I think it's going to be tricky to get into our target's camp. They say his mountain bandits are ruthless and play very dirty tricks. They may be expecting us, but we'll be ready."

She had this look of "determination" that really made Naruto smile. No one had made him smile like this since Sakura left. He felt that Tenten really understood him, felt that she knew his feelings and understood them. The atmosphere around their small campfire was relaxing and it felt almost perfect. As the fire died down, they both began to fall asleep and rest for the final journey to Earth Country.

---

If there were a more perfect time to strike, it would be now while they slept. The Wind Walker had been watching them since they entered the jungle. Watching their every move, while keeping close to HER target, the blonde haired one with the fox mask. She could care less about the other girl. She sat on the tree top, just stalking her prey as they fell asleep by their campfire. Waiting for more darkness to fall, and then she would strike at them, without any warning! She tied herself off with an invisible line, as if she was floating in the air. The Wind Walker slowly descended upon her prey like a black widow, but just before she was about to strike something happened, something that made caused her to come to a dead stop and pull back into the shadows...

---

"SA-SAKURA!!!"

Naruto had suddenly woken up, shaking. He had awoken in the dead of the night from a nightmare so terrifying that he woke up in a cold sweat, his body shivering badly. This also woke Tenten up and she already had her katana in hand.

"What's wrong!? What happened!?" Tenten was fully awake and already on guard. She looked over to see a sweating Naruto who was shaking badly.

"It-it's nothing. Just a nightmare. I'm sorry I woke you up." Naruto quickly apologized, but his face was pale. He wasn't alright, that dream felt so real. "Please go back to sleep."

Tenten knew that he wasn't all right. He tried to go back to sleep, but she could see that he was still shaking badly. He had called out HER name, the woman he loved. Tenten felt guilt welling up within herself, even though she didn't know why she felt that way. Naruto was just sitting there, shivering, so she did the only thing she felt was right. Before Tenten knew it, she was by his side and she took him into her arms, holding him.

"Um, uh...Tenten?" Naruto was a little baffled by her actions. They had just met, and she was now holding him in her arms. He didn't fight it though; it felt warm and soft. It reminded him of how Sakura would hold him, only it wasn't Sakura. "Tenten, why?"

She didn't know why she was holding him, or where these sudden emotions were coming from. Just in that instant she felt sorry for him, and almost cared about him enough to... She loved Lee, but deep down somewhere, she always had a certain admiration for Naruto. She felt this burning emotion inside of her, and then she answered him, followed by small tears. "Because you are strong-willed, and you have a good heart. I couldn't stand to see you like that. Hurt, sad, and in pain. To tell you the truth, I've always admired you, Naruto. I know I may not be Sakura, but-but..."

As she spoke these words, Naruto also began to feel a burning emotion come over him. After all they were kindred spirits, both lost souls, both trying to be the best they can be, both trying to find their own certain love. Naruto had stopped shaking, and felt relaxed again. Before he knew it, he was already holding Tenten back, and he moved closer wiped her tears away, and their lips had met. Both of their lips were worn out, but warm to the touch. Her kiss was simple, yet sweet and pure. He felt a new emotion coming over him, and she felt it also.

After that long kiss, Naruto began kissing her neck and they held each other tightly. Tenten gasped and spoke his name softly into the air. "Ahh~! Naruto ..."

As if by natural motion, he began to unbutton her shirt slowly, as she began to pull off his vest. The two helped each other out of their clothes as if they were already long time lovers. Both of them moved with such and easy movement, that neither of them had any trouble "handling" the other. Naruto's arms caressed her body, his hands giving off warmth, which made Tenten feel ticklish.

"Ahh! Hehe. Naruto-kun that tickles!" She gave off a small giggle. "Ahh!"

But then Naruto had reached her magical spot, he began to nibble on her ear, and blow gently into it. She retaliated by massaging his inner thigh, and he gave off a small moan. Then Naruto began to become more aggressive, he turned her around, and now her body was in the moonlight. The pale light revealing her smooth body. Her curves were so nicely rounded, but she also showed body tone. Tenten was also a fighter, thus she trained her body everyday while keeping a very feminine figure. As Naruto began to reach from behind her to her private parts, her skin was soft, smooth, and cool to the touch. Her flesh turned pink as he touched her ever so gently. Naruto knew what he was doing; he massaged her round breasts, teasing her nipples making them perk. Meanwhile he kept on kissing around her neck and nibbling on her ear. Tenten could then feel Naruto's manhood becoming hard, poking her from behind. She tried to reach back and massage him, but before she could, Naruto moved his left hand down to her nether area.

"Ahh! Na-Naruto, so bold!" She gasped from her subtle moaning.

He began to message her crotch using his fingers, spreading her lower lips slightly to tease her with his middle finger. Tenten was already dripping with her love juices; she was so worked up that she wanted to just jump on him already! Before Naruto knew it; Tenten then turned around and pushed Naruto on his back!

"Ahh! Tenten!?" Naruto was caught off guard.

Tenten had this feisty look in her eyes, and began to move her head towards the bulge in his pants. She slowly removed his pants, and revealed his hard member. She was a little surprised to see that he was a little bigger than most boys she had seen, mainly Lee's. This made her even more excited than she was before! She moved her hands over his throbbing members and began to stroke it slowly. Her hands were soft, but they were pretty worn out from all her training also. Suddenly Tenten began to move her head in closer to his penis, and began to lick it. She moved her lips over it and kissed it softly, then taking his entire member into her mouth. She sucked on it slowly, moving up and down in a rhythm. Naruto was going crazy, he was panting and moaning madly. Just then Tenten moved her hips over to his face, and opened her pussy lips to him.

"Please, do me too! Mmm!"

And by her command he moved in to do his part! He began to lick her inner walls, teasing her clit. This made Tenten give off a muffled moan of pure ecstasy. She was moving her hips in a wiggling fashion, as he used his hands to spread her cheeks. She came up with a gasp for air, a trail of precum came from her mouth. Tenten was dripping wet and going wild for him. She wanted him now more than ever. Almost immediately she moved her hips towards his, and her crotch was just hovering over his throbbing member. She spread her pussy lips open to guide him in and Naruto slid right in. Tenten gave out such a moan of pure ecstasy, it had been such a long time since she had made love. Naruto also gave a moan, it had been a while since he had a woman last. She was warm and wet, while he was hard and inside of her. She began to move up and down slowly, breathing hard. Just then Naruto sat up and cupped her breasts from behind. Their hips moving together, both of them breathing fast.

"Ahh! So good! It feel's so good Naruto-kun! Ahh!"

Just then Naruto put her on all fours, and took her from behind. He started a slow rhythm at first, and reached over to fondle her breasts. Tenten bit down on one finger, afraid that she might scream out too loud and being attention to themselves; even though they were in the middle of the jungle. As Naruto picked up his pace, he took hold of her arms and pumped her faster, arching her back and her breasts swing freely into the air. Tenten's head was spinning, she didn't know if this was real or just a wonderful dream. Once again they changed positions, Naruto was lying down again Tenten was on top. She guided him into her once again, and she gave another yelp. The way he felt inside of her was so good, it drove her insane. She was so hot, so very hot; Naruto could feel the energy she was giving him making him burn. She moved her hips up and down, and all around in a rhythm that was just euphoric! Both of them moving to each other's rhythm, their hips moving to each other urging for more. Tenten fell over on top of him, still moving her hips. Their lips had met and engaged in a tongue battle. Next Naruto sat up and she held onto his back, while he put his hand on her ass, she was speeding up pace.

"Ahh! Oh, Naruto, I'm so close! Please come with me!"

"Okay."

Their bodies were inseparable; nothing would break them apart now! As she quickened her pace even more, she scratched Naruto's back and he gave a quiet grunt.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!"

And in that moment they had melted into each other's arms, the still of the night returning to them. They sat there in each other's arms, and let their love juices mix. They fell asleep in each other's arms the rest of the night.

---

Still unsure of what to make of this situation she had just witnessed, The Wind Walker felt her face blush. Here she was just about to take down her marked target, but then made love with his companion. And strangely this scene had made her feel hot inside. Her nether region was dripping slightly; she never imagined being turned on by watching her victim make love. After all he was fairly handsome and well built. She decided to leave him for now. She would let him enjoy what he had found now, and finish him later.

"Bah! Why are my targets always the pretty ones!?"

And she disappeared into the night without a sound or a trace.

---

There was a small cool breeze that woke Tenten only slightly. The wind felt strange and it had a very distinct smell about it.

"Blood..." She spoke quietly.

Naruto also woke up, but not entirely awake. "Mmm? What is it?"

"Nothing. Just the wind." Tenten spoke softly to Naruto and kissed him on the head.

Naruto went back to sleep like a log, while Tenten was still awake. She looked down at Naruto, who was sleeping peacefully at her side, and ran her hand through his hair. At that moment she realized why Godaime had sent her on this mission. It wasn't about Naruto being a marked target; it was about companionship. Naruto needed a companion since Sakura had left him. Tenten found herself attracted Naruto then before, even after they had made love. She continued to stroke his head gently, and speak softly. "Perhaps we are kindred spirits. But I know deep down your heart still longs for her. I may not be able to provide the same love or feeling, but maybe, just maybe I can travel by your side. Until the end."

She smiled quietly, kissed his head once again, and went back to sleep. They would finally enter Earth Country the next morning, and complete their mission at hand.

---

[Earth Country]

They had been traveling for three days now since Waterfall Country. They learned news about a group of bandits moving in and out of a small mountain town raiding for supplies. So Naruto and Tenten followed this news, and traveled deep into the canyons of the Earth Country. They soon found themselves at a large mountain camp, at the top of the highest cliff. They staked out there for a few more days. Naruto saw no sign of his target, but Tenten seemed to be on full alert, as if she was looking for someone that wasn't there.

"Hey what's wrong? You seem like you've been psyched, or spooked since we got here?" Naruto asked.

"It's nothing. I just feel like we're being watched by another party or something." She replied.

There must have been at least a hundred bandits or more within the camp. All of them were heavily armed with spears and swords, and it seemed like old lady Tsunade was right, they were definitely on alert. They knew assassins would be sent to take out their leader, this "political officer". On the third night of their stake out, Naruto caught sight of his target!

He looked to be a middle-aged man, with formal wear on. It was definitely him, the way all of the guards reacted around him gave him away.

"Either he's cocky or really ignorant about us." Naruto scoffed. "As soon as his men leave for a raid, I will go in. I want you to cover my tracks."

She tried to argue. "I'm going in with you!"

"No! I want you to cover me, just in case they might be expecting only me." He replied.

Tenten understood her orders, but didn't agree with them, especially since another assassin was marking Naruto. But all she could do was watch his back for now; otherwise the true mission would be lost. Morning had come and the Raiders had left on horseback and disappeared into the mountain mist. This was Naruto's chance; he placed on his ANBU mask and disappeared from Tenten's side. Tenten put on her ANBU mask as well, ready for anything to happen. She didn't like the idea of him going in alone, but he gave her an order to stay back. Suddenly the air began to fill with a thick smell, that same smell she had recognized back from the Waterfall Country.

"What is this smell of blood!? Unless ..." And it had dawned upon her, it was The Wind Walker! The assassin had been following them since the jungle, and stalking them ever since! "She had to get to Naruto, had to protect him!"
---
Meanwhile, Naruto had made his way slowly to the main camp where his target was sleeping. As he entered quietly, and moved towards the hammock, he drew forth his katana slowly, trying not to make a sound. He raised his blade high, and struck down at the body in the bed! But there was nothing there!? And suddenly there was a rumble in the ground, almost like thunder, only it was horses!

"Shit! I knew it!" He tried to escape out the back way, but twenty men on horseback immediately surrounded him.

Their spears were all drawn forth and pointed at the inturrder.

"So this is what the Great Country of Konoha sends to kill me? A boy and his knife? How pathetic, and I thought you Leaf Ninja were supposed to be the Shogun's best!" The Political Officer taunting Naruto. "And that wretched Assassin I hired didn't do her job. I'll have to demand a refund."

"Another assassin...I was marked!?" Naruto thought.

"Ahahahahah! It doesn't matter anymore. You're dead boy, and you've failed your Shogun, your country, and your mission. Any last words?"

"Heh. Obviously, you don't know WHO you're dealing with. I'm not just any boy." He placed his hands together, and began chanting something foreign to the bandits’ ears. Suddenly the area around Naruto began to glow red, and there was an explosion all around him!

"What the hell!? Kill him! Now!"

At that command all of the bandits charged at Naruto all of them impaling him from different sides! Naruto's mask got shattered in half by the impact, but he stood there laughing, his eyes had changed.

"Hehehehehahahahahahaha!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!" He laughed out loud and looked at each and every spear that was in his side.

He simply flexed his arms downward as if to charge up, then all of the spears slowly started to exit his body! The horsemen being pushed back by some DEMONIC force!? They all looked at this now changed boy they had just impaled at full charge. He was still standing, and full healed. Suddenly as if out of nowhere, nine red chakra tails appeared from the boy's midsection! They were now in the presence of a demon, but not just any demon, the Fox Demon.

"Demon!!! Run for your lives!!!" One of the bandits yelled out and they all rode away scared.

"COWARDS!!! It's just a trick! Don't be fooled!" The Officer tried to recall his men, but it was too late. "Lousy bastards. I'm not afraid of you! I'll kill you myself!"

And he drew forth a sword from his side, and ran towards Naruto. As he tried to strike down at Naruto, one of the red tails caught the blade in mid-stroke. Now THAT got the Officer's attention.

"Impossible! So they send the fox to kill a lowly officer!? Damn it Wind Walker, where are you!?"

Suddenly Naruto began to charge up his special technique, the Rasengan. A blood red ball of chakra began to spin and form at his hand. But something happened, just as Naruto was about to finish off the Officer, he was blown away by a strong gale force wind! Naruto's chakra tails pulled him back to the ground and now he was to face a new enemy.

"Show yourself!" Naruto shouted into the open.

The wind began to pick up more, and the dust formed into a small tornado. He looked up and saw a figure on higher ground. He couldn't quite make out the face, because she was standing in the glare of the sun. Then she jumped off the cliff and the tornado carried the person gracefully down to the ground. To Naruto's surprise, it was a woman, someone he couldn't recognize, but she seemed vaguely familiar. Her hair was tied off into four buns, and her hair was also golden blonde. She whore a pale brown dress with fish net coverings from her head to her thighs. The dress was like a miniskirt, and hung from around her shoulders. She had a very sleek and seductive look on her. The wind gently blowing the sash around her waist in the air.

"Hello, fox. We meet face to face at last." She spoke in a very quiet and seductive tone.

"So you're the one sent to kill me huh? Who are you?" Naruto asked quickly.

She placed a hand on her lips, and brushed her hair away form her face. "I am the Wind Walker. At your service, well HIS service." And with that phrase she waved at the Officer.

"Took you long enough! Were you going to watch me die!?" The Officer spoke very impatiently, since he was about to die at the hands of Naruto. He began to regain his composure, and moved behind the Wind Walker. "You're in for it now boy! This girl here, she's a killing machine! She'll kill you before you even blink!"

The girl seemed to be kind of annoyed that her employer was bragging a little TOO much. Naruto saw her roll her eyes for a second, and that was his chance! Almost with demon like speed he rushed in to take out his target! But just as he jumped into the air to strike from above, it was his mistake. The girl waved a hand towards Naruto and he was knocked away instantly as if the WIND was by her command.

"I see now. So this is why they call you the (Wind Walker)? It's a neat trick, but I still out class you." Naruto was becoming cocky again.

"Oh really?" She spoke as if to tease him. "The only way you're getting to him is through me. So come get me big boy! Hey, old man (officer), get out of here already!"

"Huh? Oh yeah! Right!" And the officer ran back to the main camp, to get his horse ready.

"It's just you and me now, kitsune."

Right then Naruto charged at her...

---

As the Officer ran back to his tent, he gathered all the important papers he needed for the peasant uprising against the Shogun. He rushed out to his horse, but suddenly he stepped into a trap, and a net shot up from underneath the dust! Tenten had caught the man before he escaped.

"What the hell!? Another shinobi!? Damn Konoha and the Shogun!"

But before Tenten could get over to reach the man, he had cut himself out of the net, and ran for the cliff! She pursued him.

"So it is my life the shogun is after. Well you're too late. The Uprising will happen with or without my death! The only way you can stop them is with these papers! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Tenten couldn't believe what would happen next. The Officer jumped off the cliff! Tenten quickly rushed to the edge and without a second thought, she jumped off also! She had to get those papers to save the Shogun and Konoha.

---

The Wind Walker had been knocking around Naruto for quite some time. Just then he had witnessed Tenten jump off the cliff for no apparent reason, as if she had slipped and fell. He quickly pursued after her, and completely forgot about the battle he was fighting.

"Hey-HEY! Where do you think you're going!?" The girl shouted in a disappointed tone.

---

On the long fall down, Tenten saw that the Officer wasn't screaming or struggling to death, but he was calm and cool. She was about to catch up to him and end up right on top of him, when suddenly he turned around and threw kunai at her! Tenten quickly pulled forth her custom ninjato (ninja katana), and deflected all of the kunai. This officer was no officer; he was a SHINOBI!

"You're not an officer are you? Who are you! And what is your purpose!" She tried to question the revealed shinobi.

"Ahhahaaa! It's too bad that such a pretty face is going to die from this fall, but I'll tell you while we descend! Who I am? Tetsuo Kirigasa of the Grass! I was sent for one purpose only, the downfall of Konoha! If the Shogun falls, so does all of his affiliates that includes Shinobi! The Grass have something planned! Something Big! But unfortunately for you, you won't be able to report back!"

They were falling at an increasing speed, and Tenten had only one choice, try to eliminate the shinobi and retrieve the papers, even if it meant her death, she would at least send the papers to Naruto if she could! Thus she moved in to fight! Tetsuo saw this and pulled forth his ninjato! They swung at each other, their blades ringing as they hit, echoing in the canyon! Tenten struck at his side, and cut part of what seemed to be his "parachute" off! And then they were caught in a deadlock, their blades sparking!

"You bitch! Tch, it doesn't matter if I live or not! The revolt will happen anyway! AHAHAHAH!!!"

And in that moment she kicked him over to the edge of the wall, grabbed the scroll he was carrying, and stabbed him onto the wall. But all was lost, at the rate she was falling, she wouldn't be able to recover, her kunai would break if she stuck them in the walls. She began to tear slightly, realizing her situation.

"I've failed you Godaime, I've failed Konoha. I've failed you, Naruto. Good bye."

And she accepted her fate, closed her eyes, and waited for the final impact. She could almost hear Naruto's voice calling for her. "Tenten..." But then, she realized, it was Naruto calling for her!

"TENTEN!!!"

Naruto had almost caught up with her! Finally he reached her, and tried to hold onto her. She grasped onto him, and held him tightly.

"Oh Naruto, you came. I'm sorry, we've failed."

"No. We haven't."

"But we're falling too fast, and the canyon walls are too hard for kunai!"

"Faith." He looked into her brown eyes, and she looked deep into his blue eyes. "Hang on tight to me. Whatever you do, DON'T LET GO."

Tenten held as tightly onto Naruto as she could and Naruto put on arm tightly around her. He held one hand to his face, and began chanting once more. As they were falling head first, suddenly there was red glow about them! Tenten saw what looked to be a red chakra spiral emitting from their mid-section, and there were nine seal markings, glowing from the spiral. Just then the nine seal markings turned into nine solid chakra tails and they all stuck into each of the sides of the canyon wall! They could almost see the ground and their speed had slowed down dramatically! The feeling was so unrealistic, as if they were floating down from the heavens! She closed her eyes, and simply held onto Naruto. Naruto was concentrating trying to keep focus so that they wouldn't just fall down, when suddenly a familiar voice came from in front of him.

"We meet yet again, and in a very ... promising position." It was the Wind Walker, she was floating side-by-side next to them.

"If you've come to finish me off, at least let her go. She has nothing to do with you." Naruto growled.

"My employer is dead, there fore my contract is over. Your girl inadvertently just saved your live." She placed a soft hand on Naruto's face, and traced a finger to his lips. Then she kissed her two fingers, placed it on his lips, and winked at him. "Bye bye."

She disappeared into the wind like a ghost, and they had reached ground level. Immediately as soon as they had reached ground level, Tenten whistled into the air, and a hawk at came to her call. She threw the scroll up in the air and sent the hawk back to Konoha for a full report, along with any news to help stop the revolt. They had lost the battle, but perhaps saved many lives in the future. After the hawk had left, Naruto pulled out a katana.

"I believe you dropped this." It was Tenten's custom Ninjato that she had stuck in the Grass spy. She gave a small laugh, and went to hug him once more.

"You came for me. Thank you."

"Hey, I don't leave anyone behind."

With those words the morning mist cleared and the two of them made their journey back home, back to Konoha.

---

[Konoha]

It had been a few days after the S-Rank Mission, and the revelation of the Grass plotting against Konoha. Naruto, naturally, was exhausted and glad to come home immediately went to Ichiraku Ramen, and ate about three bowls of Miso ramen! Tenten returned home to rest and clean up her gear. She would go to eat with Naruto now and then, in-between minor missions.

But one day...

"Hey! Naruto! Wake up already!" Tenten was banging on Naruto's door, and it was open. She walked inside only to find it actually clean. Something wasn't right, it was as if he left in a hurry, but also left it clean for his return. Just then she found a note on his bed, just then she couldn't believe what she read and sat down with a sad smile...

---
Dear Tenten,

If you're reading this, it means I've already been sent on another mission. But this time, I have to go alone. Please forgive me for not telling you. But, the way we live our lives is too dangerous. I may not have been able to stop Sakura from leaving me, but at least I will always know that you will be safe in Konoha. I can't tell you where I'm going, or any details. Don't wait, continue to live, and should I return, perhaps we can still be close friends. You've taught me to believe again. Thank you for your companionship, thank you for everything, and thank you for your love. I will miss you, always.

Love,
Naruto

P.S. Remember... Faith, Hope, and Love.
---

[Outskirts of Lightning Country]

Naruto had a black cape with a hood covering him from the hard rain. He was walking through the midst of a typhoon. He was fighting his way through the storm, eyes burning with determination.

"I'm coming Sakura, hold on. Hold on!"

To be continued...

A/N: WOW!!! LIKE OMFG!!! lawl. Anywho, there you have it! The continuation of Village of Hentai! Naruto's Journey is underway! I'll tell you perverts, I had a hard ass time writing this here bitch. For one thing, I've lost my taste for Lemon writing. You could almost say I lost my pervertedness and matured. Secondly, writing NaruTen was really hard, not character wise, but just writing the Love scene was hard, cuz I'm a hardcore NaruSaku fan. But I did it! And you people better like it! Anyway, I'll finish this (NaruSaku ARC), and go back to Ends Of the Earth. Hoku out.