Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Only In Your Eyes Am I Worthy ❯ In Perfect Harmony ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Evangelion: Only In Your Eyes Am I Worthy
 
Author's Note: Ah, work continues on my website. I have half the chapters of this story up so far. My thanks to anyone who has taken the time to check it out thus far. Also of interest on the website now is Asuka's War Journal, a blog written by her about her experiences, thoughts, observations, and ramblings. You can consider it a supplement to this story, and you can even make comments in it and/or email Asuka directly. Aren't I nice? The link is on the story index page for this story.
 
Required Disclaimer: Still no own. Still no money. Too evil for a conscience. I think I might just have some jelly donuts around here now, however… Enjoy and ponder on the glory of GAINAX! And stuff.
 
Chapter 30: In Perfect Harmony
 
 
Commander Ikari and Professor Fuyutsuki sat in the commander's private break room having lunch. Gendo paused before he sipped his tea to state “Rei and Shinji are courting now.”
 
Kouzou raised his eyebrows up in surprise, both at the statement itself and the small hint of pleasure in the other man's tone. “Oh? You seem… happy about this development.”
 
The commander nodded. “I am.” He let that affirmation hang in the air for a few moments as he chewed on a piece of sushi, savoring the blended flavors of a spicy tuna roll before elaborating. “Despite my personal feelings on their relationship, it has proved to be quite beneficial to our plans.”
 
The vice-commander definitely needed an explanation of that statement. “How so? I would have thought that it would be more than a little distracting to Rei.”
 
The elder Ikari nodded. “That is a possibility. However, in exchange for my permission to Shinji for him to court Rei, he forgave me. For everything.” He paused a moment before he emphasized that statement. “Everything. Including the Dummy Plug incident with the fourth child. This has also cleared up the resentment that Rei was harboring towards me, which would have proved a liability towards our plans.”
 
Professor Fuyutsuki frowned as he chewed on a piece of shrimp sushi. “Be that as it may, she may still refuse to carry out her part of the events that must happen in order for Third Impact to occur as we will it to be.”
 
No. I explained to her what I would require her to do. I gave her time to come to a decision on the matter, but I could tell she will agree. For Shinji's sake, if not her own.” Gendo argued before sipping some green tea.
 
The professor raised an eyebrow, surprised the man had already told the first child her part in the Third Impact. He wondered if the man was becoming soft concerning the girl, but he kept that to himself. “Even knowing what she will have to do to Shinji, you believe she will agree?”
 
Yes. He will recover. Shinji has become stronger lately. His relationship with Rei, as well as his improving relationship with the second child, is making him bolder. A month ago, no matter how much he wanted to, he would not have come to me to request permission to court Rei. He also would not have been able to recover from the revelation of his… of the incident that led to his cloning.” Commander Ikari asserted as he finished his meal.
 
Which leads me to perhaps the most important question. Are you at all concerned of what might happen if the first and third child have sex?” Kouzou inquired. He noticed the man was still having difficulty speaking of his son's death several years before, but he considered that perfectly understandable and let it slide. After all, he still could not talk about Yui's death, even after over a decade.
 
The commander raised an eyebrow questioningly. “Should I be?” He asked.
 
The professor frowned, wondering how the man could have missed the possible consequences of the children's joining. “Rei is, for all intents and purposes, Lilith. Likewise, Shinji is Adam. If they should join together…”
 
You worry too much, old friend.” Gendo scoffed. “Third Impact would only occur if their cores touched and merged. The only possible way that could occur is if both their AT fields were dropped at the same time. Rei touched the cells of Adam every time she piloted Eva Unit 00 with no problems.”
 
But Unit 00's cells did not touch her S2 organ. You know that the first child's S2 organ is where her uterus would be in a normal girl.” Kouzou pointed out. “If they have unprotected sex, Shinji's ejaculate would carry blue blood cells with it, which would come into contact with Rei's core.”
 
Commander Ikari considered that carefully. To dismiss the notion outright would be foolish, and though he could be called many things, most of them derogatory, a fool he was not. “I do not believe it will cause a problem. Though his blue blood cells would come into contact with Rei's core, it would still not be his core coming into contact with hers. Therefore, a premature Third Impact should not be a result.”
 
Should not be is a far cry from will not be, my friend.” The vice-commander pointed out.
 
Gendo scowled. He hated admitting the man was right. “We will have to take that chance, I'm afraid. They have already been experimenting. The concerned warnings of parents rarely prevent hormonal teenagers from acting on their urges. Shinji knows that pregnancy is not a concern with Rei. How likely do you think it would be for me to convince him to use condoms with her? And we don't even know if condoms would prove effective at preventing blue cell transmission. The only option I would have would be to order Rei to not have sexual intercourse with Shinji until after the Third Impact.”
 
Would she follow that order?” Professor Fuyutsuki inquired skeptically.
 
The commander nodded. “She would. But the likelihood that she would hate me for it is too great. Akagi's destruction of Rei's clones makes it impossible to replace the first child if she becomes problematic. It would take far too long to manufacture a new clone. It took nearly four months to bring Shinji back, and the first thing he did once he was fully revived was run away from us. And the process has only been marginally improved since then. We do not have that kind of time anymore.”
 
What of the second child? With the… modifications we made to her, she was the one we planned to be Shinji's… interest. Could we not still… encourage that relationship?” The silver-haired man inquired carefully.
 
Commander Ikari shook his head. “Rei apparently has no sense of jealousy. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, given the way she was raised. Yui is… was… is the same way. It was she, after all, who pointed out the benefits of seducing Naoko Akagi. Had I not, she might have taken that job in Germany instead of joining us for Project: E.”
 
Kouzou's eyes widened in surprise, as he had always assumed the man's relationship with the scientist occurred after Yui's death. “Are you saying… that Shinji is pursuing a relationship with Asuka as well?”
 
The commander shook his head. “I do not believe so. Even though Rei has told him that she does not mind, he still seems to have reservations. Perhaps he feels that even with permission, it would still be unfaithful. Or… perhaps it is due to the girl's… attack on him not that long ago. Were I him, I would not have forgiven her so easily. Even if he starts having sex with the second child, it would not interfere with his relationship with Rei, so it would not prove a deterrent to their… activities. That is my point, old friend.”
 
The professor sighed. “The future of humanity rests on the shoulders of horny teenagers. God help us all.”
 
 
*************************
 
 
Misato, Shinji, Asuka and Rei all sat around the dinner table, eating a quiet meal. The major was eyeing the first child with a little misgiving still, as she was convinced that there was more to the quiet red-eyed girl than she had been led to believe. She was also suspicious of the relationship that the pilots had with each other, noticing that they seemed a lot more comfortable with each other than she felt was possible if the third child was only pursuing a relationship with one of them. She wondered what kind of strange things they were getting into.
 
Shinji noticed the tension in the air and cleared his throat nervously. “Ah… so Misato-san, are you done with all the paperwork you've been working late on?”
 
The purple-haired beauty scowled at the mention of the hellish paperwork. “No. But I am making good progress on it. Perhaps in the future, you and Asuka won't jump straight on the self-destruct switch without considering all the alternatives.”
 
Rei glanced up at the major at the not so subtle dig at her, but she sipped some tea rather than comment on it.
 
Misato frowned, as she had hoped that would get a rise out of the reserved girl. She had tried to be friendly while they were shopping, but was disregarded more often than not. She did not like being ignored. Nor did she like secrets being kept from her. “So Shinji-kun... you're dating Rei now, is that right?”
 
Yes, that's right.” Shinji replied without hesitation, casting a smile towards the blue-haired girl.
 
Major Katsuragi nodded. The shopping experience had basically confirmed that, but she wanted to hear it from the boy's own mouth. “I have to say, I didn't expect that. I always thought you and Asuka-chan would start a relationship.”
 
Asuka looked up sharply at the major, a frown forming on her lips. She wasn't even Japanese, but she noticed how the woman spoke of the first child and then herself. Anger boiled up inside her and she clenched her fists under the table to refrain from snapping at the woman.
 
The third child noticed the way the red-haired girl reacted and misinterpreted it, thinking she was upset because of the relationship status, rather than her catching the way the purple-haired beauty was talking down to the red-eyed girl. “Uh... well... Asuka-chan and I are friends. We'll always be close, but my heart belongs to Rei-chan.”
 
What about you, Rei? Are you comfortable with Shinji-kun and Asuka-chan's relationship? Does it make you... nervous?” Misato inquired, a touch of a smile coming to her lips when she earned the red-eyed girl's attention.
 
As the first child opened her mouth to respond, the German girl couldn't keep silent anymore. “Ok, that's it, Misato-san! Why-”
 
Rei's quiet response stilled the temperamental girl's angry retort. “Yes. I am quite comfortable both with the bond between Shinji-kun and Asuka-chan, as well as my own bond with each of them.”
 
The major quirked up an eyebrow, both in surprise and interest. “Oh? And what sort of bond is that, Rei?”
 
The blue-haired girl started to reply. “We-”
 
Ow!” Shinji cried suddenly, jumping in his chair and looking down.
 
What's the matter, Shinji-kun? Do you have a cramp?” Asuka inquired pointedly.
 
The blue-eyed boy stared at the German girl for several moments as he rubbed his shin before he noticed that all eyes were on him. He blushed and apologized for the disruption. “Yes... a cramp. Sorry!”
 
The red-haired girl waited a few moments to see if he had anything else to say and then turned to look at Rei, whom was looking at Shinji curiously. “Wonder Girl, why don't you help Shinji to his room and massage that cramp out of his leg?”
 
Rei stared at the blue-eyed girl. Her eyes drifted down to where the second child was squeezing her hand for some reason. “Hai, of course.” She finally replied, not even looking towards Misato as she stood up and helped the blushing third child up, despite his protests that he was fine.
 
The German girl watched them walk out silently. Once they entered Shinji's room, she turned her head to fix her gaze on the major. “Misato-san, I don't know what is going on with you, but if you ever take it out on Rei-chan again, I will make you regret it.” She cut the purple-haired beauty off as she tried to protest. “Furthermore, whether Rei-chan minds the way you talk down to her or not, you will treat her with a little more respect, for Shinji's sake, if not for mine.”
 
Misato's eyes narrowed. She decided to let the way the girl was talking to her slide this time, but that didn't excuse it, even if she was right. “Fine. But something isn't right, Asuka-chan. I saw her when she was injured. She had broken bones. She had so many cuts and bruises that she had bandages all over the place. Her arm was broken in three places, Asuka. Three. And she had broken ribs. But look at her... it's like she was never hurt at all!”
 
And interrogating her in front of Shinji like she's a war criminal is the way you decide is best to handle your curiosity?” Asuka inquired skeptically.
 
Sure, if it works.” The major agreed.
 
Hmph. Nazi.” The German girl bit out, crossing her arms and glaring at the woman in disgust.
 
CRACK! Misato blinked and stared down at her hand, throbbing from the impact against the second child's face. She looked up and saw the red hand print on the girl's cheek. She was just as surprised as the red-haired girl was. “I... Asuka-chan. I didn't mean...”
 
You get one free, Misato-san. If you ever hit me again, then I remind you now that I am crazy. I will not be responsible for my actions.” Asuka stated coldly. She sniffed as she rubbed her cheek, trying not to let her watering eyes drip from the pain and shock. “And to think... I wasn't even angry with you anymore over your relationship with Kaji. Now you've given me a new reason to despise you.”
 
Major Katsuragi sighed. “Asuka-chan... it was a reflex. I didn't mean...” She paused, noticing the girl wasn't buying her explanation. “Do you want me to get you some ice?”
 
The German girl snorted in indignation. “I can take worse than you can dish out, woman.”
 
Misato sighed again and stood up. “Fine. I won't apologize again.”
 
You haven't apologized at all.” The blue-eyed girl retorted.
 
Before the major could reply, the phone rang. She stared at it, but made no move to answer it.
 
Answer the fucking phone!” Asuka cried in frustration. When the purple-haired woman still didn't move, she hissed and stood up and answered it herself. “What do you want?” She demanded into the receiver.
 
Uh... uh... is... uh... Mi...uh... Katsuragi-shousa there?” A timid voice inquired. Whoever it was had been rattled by the vehemence of the greeting.
 
Yeah.” The blue-eyed girl shoved the phone in Misato's face and walked out into the living room area without another word.
 
Who was that?” Shinji asked softly. He and Rei had moved out into the common area after they heard the sound of the slap, wanting to make sure the two didn't come to blows. The third child wasn't sure what was going on, but he hoped that the harmony of the home wasn't permanently disrupted. He was offended by the way the major hadn't apologized for slapping the German girl, however.
 
It was that captain chick from NERV.” Asuka replied with an uncaring shrug.
 
The blue-eyed boy blinked in surprise. “Ibuki-taii? For... Misato-san?” He felt ill at ease, but he wasn't sure why.
 
Rei reached out and tenderly brushed her fingers over the blue-eyed girl's reddened cheek, frowning slightly as she glanced at the dark-haired boy. She noticed his reaction at the mention of Maya, but didn't comment on it, of course.
 
Misato raised her voice in the kitchen, obviously upset by whatever the young captain had to say. “Akagi-sensei did? ...Yes, I'll be right in.”
 
The red-haired girl noticed how both of the other pilots stiffened at the doctor's name and wondered what was going on. Before she could inquire about it, however, the major walked in.
 
Sorry kids, it looks like I'll be going back into headquarters. I'll probably be there until tomorrow evening, so don't worry about cooking for me tomorrow. I'll just eat at the cafeteria.” Major Katsuragi informed them as she picked up the jacket to her uniform, a grim expression on her face.
 
But you haven't even had any sleep since your double-shift, Misato-san!” Shinji exclaimed in concern.
 
Comes with the uniform.” Misato stated with an expressive shrug. She paused at the door for a moment and said, “Asuka-chan? ...I'm sorry.” And with that, she left.
 
The pilots fell into an uncomfortable silence, before the unlikeliest one of them spoke. “Are you injured, Asuka-chan?”
 
The German girl sniffed indignantly and shook her head. “This? Please. I hit you harder than this.” She paused for a moment as she winced at the memory of that day. “Oh... and sorry about that, by the way.”
 
There is no need for apology.” The first child stated. She almost missed the defeated look on the blue-eyed girl's face and realized she needed reassurance. 'Why do other people always need such coddling? Am I... simply strange because I never received it and never expected it?' The quiet girl wondered, though she realized she should not presume her own needs upon others. “But thank you. It... means a lot that you did apologize.”
 
Asuka waved her hand dismissively, though inwardly she was relieved. A devilish smile formed on her lips as she looked at her fellow pilots. “So... how did you like your massage, Shinji-kun?”
 
Shinji blushed, realizing what the girl thought they were doing in there. “It wasn't like that. We just sat down and gave you time to talk about whatever it was you wanted to say to Misato-san.” His expression darkened slightly as he glared at the red-haired girl. “And don't kick me so hard next time! What was that about, anyway?!”
 
The blue-eyed girl shrugged and plopped down on the couch. “I didn't like how Misato was talking to Rei-chan. I'm not even Japanese and I know she was talking to her like she was... a thing. It should have bothered you too.”
 
The third child nodded as he looked at the red-eyed girl. “It did. But it's not my place to say anything to Misato-san about it. She's my elder.”
 
Bullshit.” Asuka snorted. “Next time you don't stick up for your girlfriend, I sure as hell will. Then I'll smack you for not having the balls to do it yourself. Are we clear?”
 
Rei frowned slightly as she saw how embarrassed her boyfriend became at being chastised. “Asuka-chan, it is not necessary. Katsuragi-shousa may not always speak of me as if I matter, but she has never intentionally harmed me.”
 
But it's still not right.” Shinji protested. He wrapped his arms around the taciturn beauty and held her close. “You matter to me. And you matter to Asuka-chan. She cares about us, so even if Misato-san doesn't regard you as highly as we do, she should still treat you with more esteem, out of respect for us if not for you.”
 
A touch of color came to Rei's cheeks. “Th... thank you.” She stated, surprised by the conviction in the boy's voice.
 
They all fell silent once more until Asuka had an idea. “There's still some movies we wanted to see, ja? Shinji-kun, select a movie while Wonder Girl and I get into some more comfortable clothes.”
 
The first child started to protest. “But I...”
 
Any movie you feel like, Shinji-kun.” The German girl interrupted her as she pulled the red-eyed girl into her bedroom. “Rei-chan, trust me. I know what I'm doing.” As the blue-haired girl raised an eyebrow questioningly, the second child reached out and gently undid the tie to the girl's school uniform and pulled it off. A playful smile came to Asuka's lips as she trailed her fingers over the girl's slender pale throat before she knelt down and undid the sash binding the skirt around the girl's waist.
 
The red-eyed girl looked down into the other girl's royal blue eyes, feeling her cheeks warming though she was unsure of why she felt this way, or even what the emotion was.
 
The red-haired girl grinned as she slid the skirt and vest off the other girl. She then gently lifted first one leg to pull off the girl's sock, and then repeated the action on the other foot so her feet were bare. Asuka looked up and smiled. “I'm trying to decide whether to leave the panties on or not.” She stated.
 
Rei watched the other girl silently.
 
The German girl looked up, observing the subtle shifts in the other girl's crimson eyes as she lifted her hands up and ran her fingers slowly underneath the waistband of the girl's panties, looking for any hint as to whether the quiet girl wanted her to remove them or not. It was then that she saw it... the nervous swallow. Asuka gave the blue-haired beauty a lopsided grin as she gently pulled the cotton panties down. Then she lifted the shirt up a bit and stared at the other girl's sex for a few moments before leaning forward to plant a tender kiss a little under the girl's navel before she stood up. As she unbuttoned the other girl's shirt, she inquired, “If you don't mind my asking... why do you shave all your hair off... you know... down there?”
 
The red-eyed girl looked down, realizing what she was being asked a moment later. “I do not.” She replied. As the blue-eyed girl gave her a skeptical look, she elaborated. “It does not grow for me to shave or not shave.”
 
Asuka made a thoughtful noise as she unhooked and removed the girl's bra and gently cupped one of her breasts. “Funny, you don't look like you aren't old enough for that yet...”
 
A soft sigh escaped Rei's lips at the intimate touch. “It... is a matter of hormones, not age. I do not have ovaries.”
 
The red-haired girl blinked in surprise and looked down, not seeing any sign of a surgical scar. “Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know.”
 
No need for apology, Asuka-chan.” The blue-haired angel replied. As the other girl lifted her shirt back on and buttoned only the bottom few buttons, she lifted her gaze from the shirt to the other girl's royal blue eyes, an unspoken question in her crimson orbs.
 
You saw the way Shinji-kun was looking at you while you were dressed like this earlier. Believe me, you'll make an impression.” Asuka stated. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed the other girl's eyes narrow slightly. After a moment, understanding dawned on her. 'That wasn't her question. What does she... oh. Gott im Himmel...' The German girl swallowed nervously. “Rei-chan... undress me like I did you.”
 
Hai.” The first child responded, removing the red-haired girl's clothing with just as much tender care and reverence as Asuka had used. Rei looked up at the other girl's blue eyes for a moment before lowering the girl's underwear. She stared at the red curls adorning the second child's womanhood curiously, her first good look at another woman's most intimate area. “So this is what it normally looks like.”
 
The German girl bit her lip, feeling aroused by the interest and possibly even adoration in the other girl's eyes. Had they been alone in that apartment, she would have asked the girl to touch her. But, she had Shinji to consider. She couldn't contain the gasp of desire that escaped her lips when the first child tenderly kissed her stomach, however, in the same manner as she had before.
 
Rei stood up and gingerly removed the other girl's bra, dropping it unceremoniously to the floor. She gently reached out and cupped one of the taller girl's breasts, curious as to how it would feel in her hand. “You are more developed here as well.” She stated softly.
 
Asuka's breath was quickened. 'If she doesn't stop touching me like that... fuck it.' She leaned forward and captured the quiet girl's lips with her own, pulling her close as she deepened the kiss. She reached down to grasp the first child's bum and squeezed it tenderly as their tongues danced. A few moments later she reluctantly pulled away slightly and placed one last kiss on the other girl's pale throat. “I am so gay for you right now.” She whispered into the girl's ear. She blinked a moment later when she heard a lovely tinkling sound and realized the quiet and reserved red-eyed girl was actually giggling. She smiled down at the shorter girl and pulled away, picking up an overly large cotton t-shirt to wear. “Shinji's waiting for us.”
 
Hai.” The blue-haired girl raised an eyebrow slightly at the other girl's choice of apparel. “Why did you not simply re-adorn the other shirt, as I am dressed?” Normally she wouldn't ask but she was genuinely baffled.
 
The German girl brushed her fingers through the other girl's silky blue tresses and grinned. “Shinji-kun just isn't ready for filet mignon and steamed lobster. Besides, we want his attention on you tonight. You're the one he should be looking at.”
 
But-” Rei started to protest.
 
Another time.” Asuka stated with more certainty than she felt, leaning forward to kiss the other girl once more to silence her protest. “Shinji's waiting for us.” She repeated before walking out into the den area.
 
The first child sighed. She simply didn't understand the other two pilots' actions sometimes. She walked out as well and blushed slightly when the blue-eyed boy's mouth dropped open in awe as he saw how his girlfriend was dressed.
 
The German girl frowned for a moment at the boy. “Hey, you're still fully dressed! Get in your room and don't come out until we have some eye candy as well, Dummchen!”
 
The third child blinked and turned his gaze to Asuka for a few moments before her words sank in. “Oh! Sorry. I didn't realize...” He blushed and hurried into his bedroom to change, not needing to finish his statement.
 
You can be quite... demanding, Asuka-chan.” Rei observed as she sat down on the opposite end of the couch from the second child.
 
Ja, that is true. Does it bother you?” The blue-eyed girl inquired cautiously.
 
I would not have it any other way, Asuka-chan.” The first child replied softly.
 
The German girl felt her cheeks heat up so she glanced away self-consciously. She felt relieved that her aggressive and dominating personality wasn't repulsing the girl. She assumed that the young Ikari felt the same, as he never complained about her take charge attitude, except while piloting the Evas and he disagreed with her, or when she was being hostile.
 
Both girls turned their attention to the third child as he exited his bedroom, wearing boxer shorts and a white undershirt. “Much better.” Asuka stated with a nod.
 
Rei watched the boy with a penetrating stare as he walked over to join them on the couch. She admired the boy's physique, finding it quite pleasing to the eye. She could have done without the shirt, though. After he was seated, the quiet blue-haired girl cuddled up to him and a moment later the red-haired girl did the same, though not quite as close. Asuka wanted to be close to them both but she didn't want to distract the boy from his girlfriend.
 
The second child turned the movie on and settled in, but she stiffened in shock when the movie started. “Shinji-kun... why did you put a sex movie in?”
 
Shinji blinked in surprise. “I didn't know!” He tried to get up to change to a different movie disc but both girls were still cuddled into him so he'd dislodge them both in the attempt. “Ah...”
 
I'll change it.” Asuka stated, getting up and bending over to eject the movie and find another one. “Pervert.” She grumbled out.
 
Look at the title! It in no way sounds like it'd be a hentai! I swear!” The third child protested. He became silent suddenly as he realized the girl's shapely posterior was in plain sight, with no panties. He could even see the lips of her sex. He cleared his throat nervously, shifting because the erection that popped up when he saw how Rei was dressed had returned with a vengeance.
 
The first child noticed the prominent tent formed in the boy's underwear and followed his gaze, then her crimson eyes returned to regard her lover. She rested her hand on his thigh, but didn't move it after that.
 
Shinji swallowed nervously, looking down at the hand on his leg, so close yet so far away... 'I can't take much more of this...' He thought to himself.
 
Damn kanji.” Asuka grumbled, oblivious to the plight of the third child as her hips bounced slightly as she rifled through the movie discs. Finally she found one that looked like it would be acceptable to them all and put it in. She sat back down and cuddled back up to the young Ikari as she hit play. She blinked and glanced down, spotting the bulge in the boy's underwear and wondering what got him going. 'Did he get that turned on just because Rei's hand is on his lap? I hope he doesn't cum in his pants before the night is over...'
 
The third child relaxed a little as the movie played, though his eyes kept straying down to the red-eyed girl, fascinated how the illumination from the movie accentuated the girl's pale skin. A smile formed on his lips as he wondered how many men would kill to trade places with him right now. “That girl reminds me of Aida-kun.” He remarked.
 
The one with the camcorder? I thought the same thing.” The German girl responded. “I think she's got the hots for the main character.”
 
Why do you say that?” Shinji inquired, glancing down at the blue-eyed beauty.
 
Asuka pointed at the girl as she responded. “Just look at her! She records the girl almost constantly! And is it me, or did she just position that camera up the girl's skirt?”
 
Yes, that is so.” Rei spoke up in her trademark soft tone.
 
A silly grin formed on the blue-eyed boy's lips as he wondered if the two girls in the show would kiss.
 
The first child quirked up an eyebrow curiously. 'Shinji-kun is getting aroused again. What has his interest this time? I don't see anything especially sexy on the screen, and Asuka-chan has not moved...'
 
Why do so many of these anime shows involve trading cards, or cards in general?” Asuka wondered aloud.
 
I don't know... they probably had cards like those that kids could buy, before Second Impact.” The third child guessed.
 
The German girl shrugged. “So... basically these cards came to life and this girl and her boyfriend are trying to recapture them because they're causing all sorts of mischief. Am I understanding this correctly?”
 
Seems like it to me.” Shinji agreed.
 
And the camcorder chick is totally hot for her.” The red-haired girl added.
 
Both blue-eyed pilots blinked in surprise and looked over at Rei, whom was giggling softly at the other girl's deadpan observation. She stopped when she noticed them looking at her. “What is wrong?”
 
Nothing!” The dark-haired boy immediately asserted.
 
It's just rare to hear you laugh, Rei-chan. We enjoy bringing merriment to your heart.” Asuka added.
 
The crimson-eyed angel blinked. “I... was laughing?”
 
More of a giggle, but ja. You didn't know?” The German girl inquired.
 
Rei shook her head. “I did not notice.”
 
That's too bad. If you did, you'd hear how beautiful it is, as we have.” Shinji stated, gazing at the girl in adoration.
 
The first child blushed as her eyes widened in surprise. The other two pilots seemed to have a talent for flattering her. “Th... thank you.” She replied softly, turning her attention back towards the show so she wouldn't feel so embarrassed anymore.
 
After the show was over, Asuka turned to look at the blue-haired girl and grinned. “Hey Shinji-kun, Rei-chan looks tired. Perhaps you two should get some sleep.”
 
The third child blinked and looked over at the red-eyed angel. She didn't look tired in the least. He turned back to look at the German girl, unsure of what was going on. “Oh? What about you?”
 
I'm going to stay up a while and watch another movie. Then I'm going to take a nice hot bath before bed. I'll be along in a few hours.” The second child responded.
 
Shinji was confused. “Well, I don't mind seeing another movie... Rei-chan, are you sleepy?”
 
Rei looked over at the red-haired girl, confused as well. “I do not mind seeing another movie either.”
 
Asuka sighed. 'They don't get it. Do I have to spell it out for them?' She wondered. “Let me try this another way. I'd like some time to myself for a while, ok? I found a movie in there that's in Deutsch, and while Rei-chan might be able to follow it, you'd be bored to tears, Shinji-kun. So go to bed. With Rei-chan.”
 
'Uh oh, Asuka must be in one of her moods. I better do what she says.' The blue-eyed boy thought to himself, thinking the girl was getting cranky for some reason. “Oh... ok. Good night then, Asuka-chan. Enjoy your movie.” He stated as he stood up. 'I don't remember a German language movie in the ones we picked up from the video store...' He mused.
 
The first child stood up as well and silently followed the dark-haired boy, all the while wondering what was going on that she was missing.
 
Hey, don't I at least get a good night kiss?” The blue-eyed girl inquired, giving the other two pilots a pretty pout. She just couldn't resist.
 
Uh... sorry. Excuse me.” Shinji blushed and pecked the girl on the cheek.
 
You call that a kiss? You're making me feel unloved here. Rei-chan, kiss me.” The German girl requested, feeling offended by the chaste kiss from the boy.
 
Hai.” Rei replied, bending over to press her lips against the other girl's, taking a moment to run her fingers down the girl's jawline and then through her long red tresses. “Good night, Asuka-chan.” She stated softly as she pulled away.
 
Asuka smiled. “See? That girl knows how to give a good night kiss, Dummchen. You should take lessons.” She teased the boy whom blushed in embarrassment.
 
Sorry.” The third child replied, feeling bad for hurting the girl's feelings. He hadn't realized she wanted a full on kiss.
 
Don't say you're sorry, idiot!” The German girl protested with a scowl of annoyance. “Either rectify the situation or go to bed and try again tomorrow. Have I taught you nothing?!”
 
Shinji paled slightly, feeling uncomfortable with this. While it was true that the first child seemed to have no problems in expressing her affection openly in front of him, he felt awkward doing the same. He scratched the back of his head nervously. He felt the eyes of both girls on him and knew that simply going to bed would hurt at least one of their feelings so he leaned over and pressed his lips to the redhead's, holding the kiss for several moments before pulling away. “Better?” He inquired.
 
A little. Good night, Shinji-kun.” The blue-eyed girl replied, smiling at the two lovers as they made their way to Shinji's bedroom. “I really hope they got the hint.” She muttered to herself as she put in one of the thought-provoking meaning of life animes that Shinji didn't really care for, though she wouldn't be surprised if Rei would have liked it, given her philosophical nature.
 
Shinji and Rei got comfortable on the bed, with the blue-haired girl cuddled into the boy's chest and his arm around her shoulders. “Asuka-chan sure can be... moody at times.” He commented.
 
Perhaps.” The first child replied softly.
 
I guess she just wanted some time to herself.” The blue-eyed boy added.
 
Perhaps.” The red-eyed girl repeated.
 
The young Ikari was silent for a while before he inquired out of the blue, “Rei-chan... do you know how I feel about you?”
 
Yes.” Rei replied.
 
But... I've never told you.” The dark-haired pilot protested, confused over her confident reply.
 
The first child raised her head to look the boy in the eye in the dim light, which made her eyes seem darker than normal. “And you believe that words are sufficient to express your emotions?”
 
I... don't know. But, isn't it important to say the words?” Shinji inquired.
 
Shinji-kun.” The red-eyed girl said. “You told me how you feel when you saved my life. You told me how you feel when you held my hand, and when you defied the commander to stay at my side when I requested it. You told me when you cared for me whilst I was injured. You tell me every day, every time you look at me, or touch me, or just think about me. You know how I feel about words. They are... inefficient.”
 
Does... that mean you don't want me to tell you how I feel?” The third child asked, unsure of how he felt about the matter. Words were important to him, at times his whole reason for doing the things he did was to hear a few simple words. Actions confused him at times, but words were... straightforward and honest, weren't they?
 
Rei sighed. She hated having to talk this much, especially on matters of the heart. 'Is this what it means to share love with someone? To be forced to communicate in an inefficient manner on matters that can not be fully understood by the brain?' She wondered. “If you must say the words, I do not want to hear them simply because you think you should say them. Only say them if you feel it so strongly that you cannot help but to say them. Regardless, it is unnecessary. I know how you feel about me. I have always known. My heart knew you before we even met.”
 
The blue-eyed boy was floored. He never imagined the girl could feel things with such depth, because she always expressed how little she understood her own heart. But it seemed she understood her heart even better than he understood his. Her words brought up a distant memory from the prior year, however. “When I first came to Tokyo-3, while the third angel was attacking... I saw you.”
 
Yes, I remember.” The first child responded, remembering when she was wheeled towards Unit 01, because Shinji hadn't wanted to pilot it. “You held me, and even though I was in a lot of pain, it brought me comfort.”
 
No, before that.” Shinji stated. That got her attention. “After I tried to call Misato-san because she was late in picking me up. I put the phone down and I felt... a presence. I turned and saw you, wearing your school uniform and looking at me. Then I heard the sound of the angel stepping and some birds flew away, which distracted me for a moment. When I looked back, you were gone. Even before I saw you, I knew you as well.”
 
The red-eyed angel blinked. “You are sure... it was me?”
 
Of course.” The third child responded with confidence.
 
The young Ayanami considered that. It had not been her, but it was her. It was... “Lilith.”
 
I'm sorry?” The blue-eyed boy was confused and didn't think he heard her right.
 
It was the me from last time.” Rei elaborated mysteriously.
 
I don't understand.” Shinji said while blinking rapidly. He wondered why those words made his head hurt.
 
The first child shook her head. “It does not matter. I am beginning to understand. Things are starting to make sense.”
 
The third child sighed, more confused than ever. “What is? What is starting to make sense? Because you're not making any to me...”
 
Do you trust me, Shinji-kun?” The blue-haired girl inquired, rather than answering his question.
 
Of course.” Shinji replied immediately.
 
The red-eyed angel nodded. “Then commend yourself unto me. I cannot explain things to you now, but someday they will make sense.
 
Because you feel the same about me as I feel for you?” The blue-eyed boy asked in a soft whisper.
 
Rei stared unblinking at him. 'Has he not been listening to a single word I have said, or paid attention to how I react to him and look at him?'
 
The third child became self-conscious, unsure of how to take the girl's silence. She had said words were inefficient, but did that really mean she wouldn't say the words? It didn't make any sense to him. And yet, Asuka had said she understood the girl, probably better than he did. Which made him wonder if he really was an idiot like the second child always said. Or was it just that he had less experience dealing with people than she did? “I'm sorry.” He said.
 
No need for apology.” The first child responded softly.
 
Shinji sighed. He didn't even know why he apologized, except perhaps out of habit. He noticed Rei glance at the door, so he turned his attention in that direction as well and a moment later he heard the soft footsteps of the second child away from the door as well as her muttering about idiots. 'Wow, she really is in a bad mood... I wonder what we did this time?'
 
The blue-haired beauty turned her gaze back up to her lover and stared at him. Now she knew what the big production about the other girl giving them some time to themselves was about, but apparently the boy did not. It was really making her frustrated.
 
The third child stared back at his girlfriend, unsure of what was on her mind. “Rei-chan?” He whispered.
 
Yes, Shinji-kun?” She whispered back.
 
The young Ikari stared into the girl's crimson eyes, feeling nervous all the sudden, but he wasn't sure why. “I... don't know. I just feel like... I don't know.” He felt like an idiot.
 
Words are... inefficient.” The first child stated.
 
Hai.” The blue-eyed boy agreed with a nervous swallow.
 
Had she not been as reserved and gentle as she was, she likely would have smacked him over the head. 'Can't you see what is in my eyes?' Rei wondered.
 
Shinji felt frustrated as well, but for a different reason. 'This is the only thing I don't like about Rei-chan... why can't she just tell me what she wants?! I can't read her mind! At least Asuka-chan tells me straight out what she wants and when she wants it.' He thought to himself. After a long patch of silence between them, he couldn't think of anything to say other than, “Ah... good night, Rei-chan.”
 
The first child felt offended and rejected, but kept that to herself. Mostly. “Good night then, Ikari.”
 
The boy's blue eyes snapped open in shock. “Ikari? Are you... angry with me, Rei-chan?”
 
Should I be?” The blue-haired girl inquired, in a tone that suggested she didn't know.
 
He hated to admit it, but he felt like running away. Luckily, he suppressed that urge. “I can't read your mind, Rei-chan. I don't know what you want.”
 
Rei frowned slightly. “I do not expect you to read my mind. Only your own heart. And to trust me enough to tell you when I do not want to do what you ask.”
 
But you never tell me when you don't want to do something! You never tell me anything! How am I supposed to know you and what you want when you don't tell me?!” The young Ikari demanded, unable to hold his tongue.
 
What did I say the other day when you asked me to pleasure you with my mouth?” The red-eyed angel inquired.
 
Shinji blinked. 'Shit, she's right.' He realized. “You... said no.”
 
Do you know why I said no?” Ayanami asked.
 
Because you don't eat meat?” The third child suggested jokingly.
 
The girl blinked her crimson eyes several times in surprise then giggled softly. “That may be so.”
 
More serious this time, the young Ikari replied, “You said no because you didn't want to do it.”
 
That is true.” Rei agreed.
 
Shinji sighed. “So I'm just supposed to guess what you want, when you want it, and you'll tell me no when I'm wrong?”
 
The blue-haired girl considered that for a few moments before responding. “That is... half of it.”
 
And the other half?” The boy asked.
 
The first child frowned. She hated repeating herself. “Have you already forgotten what I said several minutes ago?”
 
The dark-haired boy thought back and a light seemed to turn on in his mind. “Oh. Oh! Oh shit. I... I'm sorry.”
 
Your apology is accepted.” Rei deadpanned.
 
The young Ikari blinked in surprise. 'Every time I've apologized... she said it wasn't necessary. This time, she accepts it? What is different about this time?' He wondered. He couldn't figure out the answer so he had to ask. “Why... is it accepted this time? You always say it's not necessary.”
 
Because in the other instances, you were being yourself. I accept you for who you are, Shinji-kun. But this time, you are fighting with yourself because you assume your nature and desires are unwanted.” The red-eyed angel explained.
 
But... they're not?” Shinji asked for clarification.
 
Must I always repeat myself? I accept you for who you are. If I must repeat myself once again, then I think it best that I return to my apartment and allow you to figure these things out.” Ayanami stated, sounding almost defeated.
 
Understanding finally dawned on the dark-haired boy. 'So that means... good god I aman idiot.' He realized. “Rei-chan... may I...”
 
Rei silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips. “Do not ever ask me in that manner again.”
 
The third child was astonished and a little scared by the intensity in the girl's eyes. 'What the hell did I do wrong!?' Then he remembered Asuka's words. 'Don't ask her stupid stuff like that!' She had said. He realized that since the German girl had come to know the girl better, she hadn't asked her for permission to do anything. She had either done it, or asked her to do it. But never for permission. Realizing that, he knew what he had to do. He brushed his fingers tenderly over the girl's ivory white skin, marveling at how the moonlight seemed to make it glow. Then he brought his head down to hers and kissed her, trusting that she'd tell him to stop or push him away or something if his advances were unwanted.
 
'Finally he understands!' The first child thought as she kissed the boy back, making a soft “Mmm” sound into his lips. She brought her fingers up to run through his hair, though it wasn't quite as fun to run her fingers through his short hair as it was with Asuka's long hair. But it was his, so it was still wonderful.
 
Shinji rolled the girl over onto her back and traced the tip of his finger over the girl's collarbone, delighted by the soft sigh that she let out from the touch. He lifted his head up to look into her eyes as his hand went lower, to trace his fingers over her firm belly and up over her ribs. He had never felt so turned on in his life as he did looking into her eyes as she fought a losing battle against fluttering her eyelids. He pressed his lips to her slender throat, kissing several places before he found the spot that made the girl sigh and bare her throat. A moment later, he was cupping her soft breast and tenderly massaging it.
 
Rei moved her hands down to grip the boy's shirt and looked into his eyes for a few moments as her hands gripped the material.
 
The third child paused, unsure of what the girl wanted and why she hadn't taken his shirt off if that was it. After a few moments he realized she wanted him to ask her to do it. “Rei-chan... undress me.”
 
The blue-haired beauty smiled and pulled the boy's undershirt off, tossing it into the corner without a second thought. She ran her fingers over her lover's chest and ribs, marveling at how much firmer he felt than Asuka, but at the same time the skin itself was soft and supple. It fascinated her. She brushed her fingers down his belly as he leaned back onto his knees, her crimson eyes nearly burning into his skin as she examined it. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down, giggling softly when his erection started bobbing as it was freed. A moment later, she leaned up so she could remove the article completely and tossed it over into the corner on top of his shirt. A touch of a smile came to her lips as she looked over his naked body.
 
Shinji smiled down at the girl and brought his hands up to her stomach, unclasping the few buttons that weren't hanging loose already and brushed the shirt open to gaze intently down at her bared body. “Beautiful.” He whispered. No matter how many times he saw her, with or without clothes, he could never get over his awe at how lovely she was. He smiled when he noticed her cheeks redden at the compliment and he was glad the moonlight allowed him to see it. “Lie still.” He requested, running his hands up her silky smooth legs towards his destination.
 
The first child shivered slightly, both from the physical sensations of her lover's touch, as well as getting turned on by the command in his tone. She looked down her own body at him, feeling her mouth getting a little dry, forcing her to swallow nervously. She wasn't sure what he was planning until his fingers touched the soft petals of her sex. “Mmmmmm.” She groaned softly, smiling at the sensation.
 
Spread your legs a little wider. Let me see you.” The blue-eyed boy requested. He felt nervous making such requests, but somehow, with her, if felt right.
 
Hai.” Rei replied, parting her thighs without a bit of modesty.
 
The third child stared down at the moist petals, marveling at how mysterious and beautiful that part of her was, so like the rest of her in that way. His fingertips brushed over the lips of her womanhood and spread them, so that he could see what he was searching for. A triumphant smile appeared on his mouth and he gently pressed his finger up into her body, amazed at how warm and tight it felt. 'Oh god... am I supposed to fit in there?!' He wondered, feeling her inner walls squeezing down on his finger.
 
The red-eyed girl shifted nervously underneath the boy's touch, feeling a yearning she couldn't quite understand nor explain. “Shinji-kun...” She whispered.
 
Hmm?” His eyes moved up from where his finger was moving back and forth inside her, exploring her depths. He saw something in her crimson eyes that drew him like a moth to a flame. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, surprised when her tongue snaked into his mouth.
 
Rei pulled away from his touch and kissed the boy's neck before leaning her head back to look him in the eye.
 
Shinji raised his eyebrows, surprised. 'She... couldn't be done already. Could she?'
 
The first child started getting frustrated again. “Shinji-kun...”
 
The blue-eyed boy blinked as he felt confused. Then understanding started to dawn on him when he felt her legs spread even wider. He realized she wanted him... to be one with him. 'Am I even worthy for her? She seems to think so...' He thought. He glanced down at his painfully stiff erection, hoping he wouldn't mess up like he had the night before.
 
Shinji-kun, I'm down here.” Rei teased gently.
 
The third child blushed and nodded. “Hai. Ah... Rei-chan... guide me to the right place...”
 
The girl's red eyes narrowed, unsure of what he meant before he looked down. 'Oh... but... he has a much better view than I do! How am I supposed to know?' She wondered. She reached down to grasp his shaft gently, surprised when it seemed to jump in her hand. She pressed it to her sex, fidgeting with it until it was parting the soft petals. When he pressed his hips forward, however, it didn't feel right. “Ow.” She muttered.
 
Are you all right?” Shinji asked, surprised at her reaction.
 
Rei looked down, trying to figure out what the problem was. She knew it couldn't be a hymen blocking the path, she remembered reading about it in one of the medical textbooks she read last year when she was injured. Pelvic exams were the best way to examine her S2 organ, so she figured that unnecessary membrane had long since been taken care of. So something else was the problem, but she couldn't put her finger on it. That thought gave her an idea. “Shinji-kun... can you... back away for a moment, please?” She requested in a soft vulnerable tone.
 
The young Ikari moved away immediately, concerned now. “Did I hurt you?” He asked, remembering hearing that it usually hurt for girls their first time. 'I barely went in...'
 
The first child frowned and pressed a finger to where she had pressed the boy's manhood and realized the path inside her wasn't quite as direct as she assumed. Her finger went lower and then she found it. 'No wonder... it was much lower than I expected. This is the result of me being unfamiliar with my own body.' She gestured for the boy to return, which he did hesitantly. She took his erection in her hand once more and guided it to the spot she now knew to me her center. This time, when he pressed forward, it felt right. “Proceed, Shinji-kun.” She requested.
 
The blue-eyed boy nodded, readjusting his hips a bit so he could better control his descent. A few tense moments later and he was halfway inside her. 'Oh god... I feel like I'm going to cum already!' He thought in a panic as he felt the heat clenching around him.
 
The red-eyed girl felt like the breath was being knocked out of her, yet at the same time, she needed more. Her arms moved behind his neck to pull him closer so she could kiss him, which also made him move further inside her.
 
Nnng... shit...” Shinji gasped.
 
Ayanami blinked and pulled her head back so she could look at him, puzzled by his reaction. “Shinji-kun? Did you... finish?”
 
No.” He stated through gritted teeth. His eyes closed and he desperately tried to calm his body down. “But if I move, I will.”
 
Oh. It is... all right.” Rei stated, disappointed that their coupling would be over so soon.
 
The blue-eyed boy shook his head, feeling the urgent need to ejaculate recede. He sighed in relief and pressed forward until he was fully embedded into the girl. “Oh god...” He gasped out.
 
The first child raised an eyebrow curiously. “I have never been called that before.” She stated, gingerly teasing the boy.
 
Hmm?” Shinji looked into the girl's crimson eyes and then realized what she meant and smiled. “Rei-chan, you have the strangest sense of humor I've ever encountered.”
 
The blue-haired beauty gave him a gentle smile as she ran her fingertips through his hair, glad that he was starting to relax. “Is that a bad thing?”
 
I wouldn't have it any other way.” The third child responded, repeating the phrase she had used only a few days prior, and he meant them.
 
Rei nodded and glanced down. She was hoping that this wasn't all there was to sex, otherwise it would be more than a little disappointing.
 
The young Ikari got the hint and gently withdrew from her body almost all the way before sinking back into her. “Ooooh... Rei-chan...” He gasped out. 'I feel like I'm being drawn in... is she supposed to be this tight? Is it supposed to feel this good?' He wondered.
 
The first child looked leaned up to press her body into her lovers, kissing the base of his neck as she felt his hand gingerly cup one of her breasts, the nipple being teased by his thumb. “Mmm... proceed, Shinji-kun.”
 
Shinji nodded, moving his free hand down to draw the girl's knee up further as his hips began to thrust. Within moments he was clenching his eyes shut and willing himself to last just a bit little longer. 'Please... just a little longer... don't cum... don't cum...'
 
The red-eyed angel frowned, sensing the boy's thoughts weren't on her. His attention was fixed elsewhere, on his struggle against himself. He was ruining the moment for her, which was frustrating. “Shinji-kun. I am down here.” She stated for the second time that night. Her passion returned when his eyes were fixed on hers. She could see the strain in his eyes, like he was in pain. “It is all right. Do not struggle.”
 
The third child started glancing away to the clock to figure out how long he was lasting, though he knew it couldn't have been more than a few minutes, but the girl's hand drew his gaze back towards her. His body was in agony from trying to hold back his orgasm, but he wanted to last long enough to make it good for her. And she wasn't making it any easier by not letting his mind wander away from the burning need to finish.
 
Rei was getting frustrated again, sensing his mind wandering. She pulled his head down so that he was kissing her and a moment later she felt his whole body stiffening.
 
Mmm! Rei-chan...” He gasped out, feeling ashamed that he had reached his limit so quickly. He thrusted into her frantically for several moments as instinct took over. He relaxed finally, feeling lethargy spread throughout his body as he went limp on top of the girl. “I'm so sorry.” He groaned out, sobbing softly.
 
There is no need for apology, Shinji-kun.” The first child whispered, holding the boy close. She admitted to herself that she had wanted at least another few minutes out of him, but she knew he was in pain from holding back and it wouldn't have done either of them any good for it to last any longer. She sighed and shifted a little, trying to get to where she could breathe easier. She liked his weight on top of her, but it did make things difficult.
 
Shinji's eyes snapped open suddenly and he looked down in a panic. “Oh god, I came inside you!” He gasped out in fear.
 
The crimson-eyed girl blinked. “Yes, I noticed.”
 
But you might get...” The third child paused, remembering that she had no uterus. “Never mind, I forgot that you can't get pregnant.” A moment later, he remembered what the doctor said about keeping his fluids to himself. “My... blue blood cells won't harm you, will they?”
 
No.” Rei replied.
 
You're sure?” The dark-haired boy asked, still a little worried.
 
The first child considered that thoughtfully for a few moments. She couldn't be 100 percent sure at this point, but it did not seem likely. “I do not believe so. But I cannot guarantee it at this point in time.”
 
Shinji nodded, realizing she was right. “You'll tell me if you're feeling unwell, right?”
 
Hai.” The red-eyed angel replied. Normally she wouldn't unless it was intolerable, but she knew he would worry if she didn't.
 
The third child sighed in relief and rolled over onto his back, absentmindedly wiping the tears from his eyes, glad that the girl hadn't teased him about it. He knew she wouldn't have, but it was still a relief. “Next time, I'm sure I'll do better.” He stated with more confidence than he felt.
 
You may proceed when ready, then.” Rei stated.
 
The blue-eyed boy stared at the girl in surprise. “You... want to do it again? Already?”
 
When you are ready, yes.” The blue-haired beauty affirmed, glancing down at the boy's penis.
 
Shinji was surprised when his erection returned so suddenly. A goofy smile came to his lips as he moved back up onto the girl, this time finding his way back inside her without help. He was relieved that his thrusts this time didn't produce the burning need to reach orgasm so quickly, so he was able to enjoy it.
 
Mmm...” The first child sighed softly in pleasure, wrapping her arms around the boy's shoulders and pulling him closer.
 
The young Ikari was turned on by the soft sounds of pleasure the girl made as he reached down to grab the girl's bum and squeezed it gently as he started thrusting his hips into hers in a slow and deep rhythm. His lips found the sweet spot on her neck once more as he felt more alive than he had ever felt in his life.
 
Rei sighed softly and her hands moved down to clasp the boy's bum as well, feeling the muscles tense every time he thrusted. Her legs widened further and she ended up hooking her ankles over her lover's knees, finding that to be both comfortable and pleasurable. It was much better this time, because his mind was focused on her, and not on trying to prevent his orgasm. This was the passion she sought.
 
The blue-eyed boy groaned softly into his lover's ear as he started wiggling his hips a little to change up the way he slid into her, finding that she seemed to respond better when he entered her in some ways more than others. He felt his skin heating up as he stared into the girl's hooded crimson eyes. He blinked in surprise, however, when a draft hit his back. He looked up to see Asuka walking into the room.
 
The second child approached the futon then stopped suddenly. “Oh... I thought you two were done. I'm sorry. I'll uh... watch some TV or something.”
 
It is all right, Asuka-chan. You do not have to leave.” Rei stated.
 
Shinji blinked in surprise. 'She doesn't?!' He thought.
 
The German girl paused halfway to the door. She glanced back for a few moments. She knew Rei didn't mind, but Shinji seemed unsure. She knew she should have left, but she couldn't help but want to watch them, curiosity driving her on. She made her decision and walked around them to lay on the futon, watching the act but trying not to stare.
 
The third child had grown still as he watched the girl, feeling embarrassed at being caught in the act. 'Has she had enough time to watch her movie and take a bath already?' He wondered.
 
Shinji-kun. I am down here.” Rei admonished him playfully. She didn't feel upset this time, knowing he couldn't help but be a little distracted. But she wanted all his attention on her.
 
The blue-eyed boy looked down at his lover, surprised. He glanced at the red-haired girl again for a few moments then back at his girlfriend. “This is just a... little weird.” He admitted.
 
Why?” The first child inquired, confused.
 
Shinji was surprised she had to ask. “Well... this isn't usually something people want an audience for...”
 
You want me to leave, Shinji-kun?” Asuka asked, feeling disappointed.
 
Many people around the world have shared sleeping quarters with others, Shinji-kun. Do you think they do not have sex?” Rei asked.
 
The third child considered that. It was true that even in Japan, families often slept in the same room. That meant that either the parents would have to wait until they were alone to have sex, or that the others would just ignore them when they did do it. But Asuka was not ignoring them. He reconsidered though, because he had accepted it the night before. She wasn't teasing him... and if his attention was on Rei, would it really matter? They might not always have the privacy they wanted to be with one another... and the German girl was like family...
 
The red-eyed girl sighed softly when the boy started moving inside her again, feeling happy when she felt his lips on her neck and when he nibbled on her earlobe. “Mmmmm...” She murmured.
 
Shinji forgot all about the presence of the second child when he heard his lover's sighs in his ear. He reached down and pulled her legs up higher as his thrusts gained in speed and intensity. He whispered something unintelligible before he licked the shell of her ear.
 
The first child smiled up at the boy as her hips wiggled a little underneath him, which earned a groan from the depths of his throat that made her stomach flutter in the most delicious manner.
 
Rei-chan... oh Rei-chan... I'm going to...” The young Ikari started gasping out.
 
Rei kissed him, pressing her tongue into his mouth as his body stiffened for the second time that night.
 
Shinji returned the kiss with passion, lost in the moment. His movements slowed down as he started coming down from the height of his ecstasy, grinding his hips into the girl's as a final shudder moved through his body. He collapsed bonelessly on top of her, gasping for the breath that he seemed to have been holding for an unknown amount of time.
 
I'm sorry... but that was hot.” Asuka commented in awe.
 
The third child blinked in surprise, looking over at the red-haired girl. He had completely forgotten she was there.
 
The blue-haired beauty giggled softly, relaxing. For some reason, she just felt like giggling and she was having a hard time suppressing the urge.
 
Shinji blushed shyly, remembering that his clothes were over in the corner. It was then that he realized that they were not under the covers to begin with. His blush spread throughout his entire body as he reached down to place the blanket over them before he rolled over onto his back. He sighed and looked over at his crimson-eyed girlfriend. “Sorry.” He said.
 
Rei looked at him uncertainly. “For what?”
 
I... finished too soon again. I was hoping you'd... you know... climax this time.” He whispered, feeling even more embarrassed because the red-haired girl could hear him.
 
Are you so sure I did not?” The blue-haired beauty inquired mysteriously.
 
The third child blinked several times, thinking that was a strange response. “I... don't know. Did you?”
 
Good night, Shinji-kun.” Rei responded, kissing him before cuddling into him with her head on his shoulder.
 
Shinji blinked and looked over at Asuka, baffled by the girl's behavior and looking at her to see if she had any clue what was going on.
 
Good night, Shinji-kun.” Asuka said as well with a smirk as she cuddled into his other side.
 
Uh... good night.” He replied to both girls, feeling lost. He stared up at the ceiling, confused more than ever.
 
Shinji-kun.” The second child said after being silent for a while.
 
The third child turned his attention to her, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.
 
You made her happy. Feel good about that.” The German girl stated before shifting a little closer to him.
 
Shinji nodded, looking down and seeing that the red-eyed angel was already asleep. “Yeah... yeah I do feel good about that.”
 
You realize of course, that if you weren't so tired right now, I'd molest you.” Asuka commented, before closing her eyes to fall asleep.
 
The young Ikari's eyes snapped open. “How am I supposed to sleep now?!” He wondered aloud. He looked over at the blue-haired beauty on his right arm, blissfully asleep. He turned his head to look at the red-haired beauty on his left arm, blissfully asleep. He looked down, Little Shinji had woken back up. “Damn it, aren't you satisfied yet!?” He grumbled. The tent in the blanket seemed to laugh at him. What made it even worse, his arms were wrapped around the girls, whom wouldn't move until the morning, so he couldn't even take matters into his own hand. Despite it all, however, he was happy, and his life just seemed to be in perfect harmony. He hoped it lasted.
 
 
*************************
 
 
The end.
 
Just kidding. Haha. Next chapter: Some more sexiness. Even more sexy than this chapter, in fact. Yay! Also, Rei and Kaoru talk, finally. And we find out what's going on with that wacky Ritsuko. So stay tuned. And visit my website, if not for the illustrated version of this chapter, then at least for Asuka's journal. And just because. Until next time... aloha.