One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Ocean's Envy ❯ When You're 15 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~When You're 15~*~
 

Your sister Victoria was sitting on the roof admiring the view of the town until something
caught her eye. Down at the docks was Emma and Sky goofing around with daggers and water. What? How is that water moving with no force acting upon it? she thought to
herself. Silently she jumped from roof to roof until she was at the docks. Victoria crept
behind Emma and said in her ear, "Now that's interesting." They both jumped at the
sound of her voice. Emma turned around quickly.
"Umm...I can explain. You see-"
"No need, I understand. You're secret's safe with me. Oh, and Sky. Nice..." She was
looking to a baby wolf cub where Skyler was only a second ago. Sky looked at the state
he was in and quickly changed back, blushing furiously in embarrassment.
"Sis, you seriously promise you won't tell?" Skyler asked.
 
"Of course not! Just as long as you keep all of my secrets if I tell you."
"Sure."
"Okey-Dokey sis."
"Good! Now if you'll excuse me-" Victoria cut herself off as she bounded to the closest roof, running off.
"Are you sure we should trust her with that?" Sky asked Emma, a frown appearing on his face.
"Oh please," Emma sighed "Of course we can trust her! She's our sister for one thing, and also, when we lived in our old town, Tori kept secrets that most grown-ups could blab so easily about. She was even known throughout the town as the Informater. HaHa!" she paused for a moment, trying to decide what to do. "Hey Sky, wanna go eat something?"
"You're hungry?! But you just ate an hour ago!!"
"So? I'm hungry now!"
"You're hopeless." After much more pestering, the two of them headed towards the
closest restaurant.
 
 
 
 
Victoria had other plans though. The second she was out of their sight, she made a jolt towards the town hall, with a plot formed in her mind. Now it all fits together she thought as she slunk into the shadows, making herself invisible to the untrained eye. Now to just get in unnoticed The vault had heightened it's security system since the 'accident' a few years before. Now a pair of heavily armed guards stood in front of the entrance. Victoria knew that the security was even tighter inside, but also that the lasers were off during the day. So making haste, she quickly ran past the guards. Careful to not make a sound, she slowl cracked the door open just large enough for her slim figure to get through. Dodging the glances and looks from the guards posted, she weaved her way through the rows of fruit until she came to a stop. On the base was written in gold letters: It is said that he/she who ate the last of this type of fruit was one of the top two advisors to the Queen of the Seas Perfecto! Victoria thought to herself as she swiped the fruit from its holder. She retraced her steps until she came to the front of the vault to where she came in from. With the remaining speed she had left she bolted from the vault to the streets, leaving the guards clueless to the scene that just happened in front of their noses. "HaHa!" Tori laughed at the sight before her eyes. She fell onto the roof she wasa sitting on so no one could see her if they looked up. "Those idiots didn't know what hit them. But about this fruit. Well, you know as they say, bottoms up!" and she swallowed it whole. "Ugh, that's nasty. Well, I should be getting home soon, mom'll freak if I don't." Victoria sauntered off towards her house, unaware that when she stood up, one of the townsfolk saw her.
 
 
As Victoria walked closer to home, she saw blackened smoke coming from the general direction of the house. She ran as fast as she could to house, hoping to save it on time. But when she got there, all was not what it seemed. The house was intact and there was a fire on the lawn. Dying down, the smouldering ashes settled but the putrid smell of burning flesh remained. Becca stood next to the ashes with an insane grin plastered on her face. Looking harder, Tori noticed a photograph in Becca's hand, showing their mother dying by the hands of none other than Becca. "B*tch! What the hell did you just do?!" Victoria shouted at the top of her lungs. Becca turned, finally noticing the presence of her sister, and sneered. "I just rid our house of the evil within it! She was the one responsible for our dad's death, she's the one responsible for bringing that, that creature into our house. And, last but not least, she was the one who brought our 'special' sister into the world. So you know what? I'm collecting the bounty on our mom's head once I get back to town and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" She shouted loudly.
"W-What?!" Tori studdered, suprised at what she just said.
"You heard me! She was a wanted criminal! Ever wondered why we moved to that town in the middle of nowhere 15 years ago? It was to escape the Navy. And also, eight years ago, we also moved to this town, just to escape the government further. So after I'm done with this, I'll simply come back and tell my story to Emma of what happened, and she'll come with me and follow my every command!" Becca yelled, obviously content with her plan. But as she turned towards the town, a voice spoke.
"Yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England." I wonder if she knows she's close to the right thing there Victoria thought as Emma stepped out of the woods. "Oh yeah, and Becca, by the time you get back all of your personal belongings will be out of the house and packed. Buh-bye now." Becca glared at everyone and then in a huff, she was on her way.