Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. One: Chapter Two: Whirlwind ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Whirlwind
The day turned out nice. Sao was really excited to see the school. Cello was surprised by the new girl's enthusiasm. “Dang,” she thought. “I've never seen anyone so happy to be here!” But, Cello kept it to herself. Why spoil someone else fun here?
“Cello,” Sao spoke up. The guide looked up at her.
“Hm?” she asked. Sao quickly grabbed her by the hands tightly. Cello was really shocked by that gesture. A little worry was in her by it. She didn't know what to do.
“Uh…” Cello said to her. “What are you doing?” Sao grinned at her brightly.
“Let's be friends!” she said quickly. Cello stared at her with wide eyes. This was just random. What could she do?
“Uh…” Cello said. “Okay!” Sao grinned again.
“Lovely!” she called. “Let's celebrate our friendship tonight!” Cello was really lost now. Where was all of this coming from? They only just met…
“Sure…” Cello said at last. Sao was really happy now.
“Aw thanks, doll!” she called. Then, she hugged and kissed Cello. The girl stared at her confused. This was too close for comfort. Cello just kept staring up at the ceiling.
“Uh…” she mumbled to her. “Thank… you…” Then, the bell rang. Sao grinned again.
“Well, come on!” she yelled out. “Let's get to class!” Then, she dragged poor Cello all the way to class.
“Ow Sao!” she yelled out. “You're hurting me!” The new girl didn't listen. She just kept dragging her down the hall. Cello sighed and went along with her. “She's just like mom!” the poor girl thought. But that was only the tip of the iceberg.
The rest of the day was a nice one. Sao was only in two classes. She was tame during school. Cello was uneasy about her new “friend.” She was like a lose cannon ready to blow. Over the years, Cello had developed the senses to spot out the troublemakers. She avoided them like the plague. Sao was really one to be avoided. If only it was that easy…
Cello was at her locker when the trap was set. She was preparing to go home when there was another tap on her shoulder. The poor soul froze up and turned around. Sao was grinning at her wildly. Cello looked at her nervously.
“Hi new friend!” Sao called to her. Cello stared at her nervously.
“Hi…” she said. The new girl grinned at her like a wild cat.
“Where do you live?” she asked. Cello looked at her surprised.
“WHAT?!?” she yelled. “Why?!?” Sao kept her grin.
“I'm taking you out tonight!” she called. Cello was really confused now.
“What?!?” she asked again. “Where? Why?” Sao grinned at her again. The look in her eyes was a red flag to her.
“New friendship celebration!” she called. *Sweat drop on Cello's head* “New friendship celebration?” she thought. “This is not good!” Sao lightly swayed her hands back and forth.
“So come on!” she called. “What's your address?” Cello was reluctant at first. This was just begging for trouble. But what choice did she have right now? Sao wouldn't give up until she got her way. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. Cello just sighed.
“Fine,” she said. 128 Gold Pine Beetle Street.” Sao smiled as she pulled out her cell phone. She programmed the information in it. The new girl turned back to her smiling.
“Great!” Sao said. “See you at eight tonight!” Then, she left for home. Cello stared at her nervously. Now she had let more trouble into her life. “Uh…” the poor soul thought. “What just happened?” *Sweat drop as she hangs her head and sighs* It was only going to get worse.
The afternoon was a nice one. Cello hot home and did her homework like she normally did. So far, it was all simple and nice. The day changed into night. Cello planned to read and go to bed. But that wasn't going to happen that way. Cello had settled in for the night when she got a knock on her door. She froze in her tracks. “Hm?” the poor soul thought. “Who is that?” So, she walked to the door and peeked out. Two girls were standing on the other side looking in. Cello instantly looked worried. She slowly opened door. The girls smiled at her. Cello looked at them worried.
“Hi…” she said to them. “Can I help you?” Then, Cello recognized one of them. Her eyes grew big in shock.
“Sao?” she asked. “What are you doing here?” Her new “friend” grinned at her.
“Hey, Cello-chan!” she called. The poor soul stepped out staring. She looked at the other girl. This girl was a cute little thing. She was a year younger than the other two. This girl wasn't Japanese. She did look like an Asian-European mix.
“Who is this?” Cello asked. “And what are you doing here?” Sao and the other girl grinned at her.
“This is Christine,” Sao spoke up. “And we're celebrating our friendship tonight! Remember?” Cello stared at them blankly.
“Wha?” she asked. Sao and Christine kept their smiles. Sao pulled out her cell phone and opened it to the calendar.
“See?” she asked. “I set you in my cell phone to pick you up here. We are to go out tonight, remember?” Cello stared at her nervously. *Sweat drop on her head*
“Oh yeah…” she mumbled. This was not good! Sao looked her up and down.
“Look at you!” she called. “You're not dressed to go out!” Cello looked at herself. She was dressed for bed. The poor soul looked at Christine and Sao. They were dressed in dark and tight skank hooker wear. Cello was more worried now. These girls were like miniature versions of her mother. This was going to be a nightmare indeed.
“I don't have any party clothes,” Cello tried to reason. That didn't work unfortunately. Sao and Christine didn't seem bothered by it at all.
“Not to worry,” Christine called. “We'll help you find something!” Cello's eyes grew big in shock.
“WHAT?!?” she asked. Before she could say another word, the other two girls pushed past her into her house. And with that, the storm grew bigger and bigger. And there was no way Cello could stop it.
Within minutes, the poor soul was dressed just as trampy as they were. Christine and Sao looked her up and down pleased. Christine even grinned at her.
“Sao,” she said.
“Yes Christine,” the other girl spoke up.
“How does Cello-chan look?” the younger girl asked. Sao took a good look at her new friend. Cello just felt stupid. She just wanted to sink into the ground and disappear forever. Sao finally grinned at her.
“Hot!” she called out. Cello looked at her as if she was crazy.
“You're joking, right?” the poor soul asked desperately. “I look ridiculous!” Sao shook her head.
“No, you don't!” she said. “You look great!”
“No, I don't!” Cello argued.
“Yes you do” her “friend” said back. Christine called her hands together.
“Okay!” she said. “That's settled! Let's go!”
“Yeah!” Sao called out.
“Maybe not…” Cello said uneasily. Sao and Christine came on either side of her. The poor soul became nervous again. *Sweat drop on her head* “They don't give up, do they?” she thought. Her “friends” just grinned at her.
“Come on, Cello chan!” Sao called out. “It'll be fun!” And before the poor soul could say another word, Sao and Christine dragged her away to the club. Poor Cello could only sit back and let them take her away. This was going to be a long night!
Pump it Louder