Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. One: Chapter Three: Love Drunk ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Drunk
Christine stood at the bar watching the action in the club. She had loads on her mind tonight. The girl noticed something about herself. Many boys found her pretty attractive. This was strong stuff for a fifteen year old. That's right; Christine Kim-Cho was only fifteen years old. She knew her charm very well. Christine used it like a gun. If looks could kill, thousands of corpses would be in her wake.
“Hey baby,” someone spoke up to her. The hot chica looked up to her right. A charming man was standing next to her. He looked about thirty years old. Christine looked him up and down.
“Yes?” she asked with a smirk. The man smiled at her richly.
“Want me to buy you a drink?” he asked her. Christine smiled at him.
“You want to buy me a drink?” she asked.
“Yes!” the man said. Christine smiled at him again.
“Well now,” she said. “Isn't this lovely?” The man kept smiling at her.
“So what do you say, doll?” he asked. The girl smiled at him.
“No,” she said. “But you can buy my friend a drink.” The man looked disappointed at first. But upon hearing about the friend, he cheered up right away.
“Ooo!” he said. “Where is she?” Christine looked out into the crowd. She spotted her friend right away.
“Right there!” she called as she pointed to Cello over at the rear exit. The man looked with her. An uncertain look came on his face. Cello looked okay. Her hair was black in a boy's cut. She was a tan-looking girl. Cello didn't look to happy to be out tonight. She was really out of place. The man turned back to Christine.
“You sure?” he asked. The girl smiled and shrugged.
“Hey,” she said. “Take her or leave her. She's a sweet girl. And besides…” Christine looked around quickly. Then, she leaned in close to her new “friend.” He did likewise. Christine smiled wickedly.
“She's a virgin!” she whispered. The man quickly grew excited. Christine smiled at him.
“She looks good now, huh?” she asked. The man nodded smiling. Christine patted him on the back.
“Good!” she said. “Now go get her, tiger!” The man went over to the unexpected poor soul. The other girl smiled to herself warmly. “Sorry Cello,” she thought. “But this is for your own good.
With charm comes deceit. Christine knew how to work both perfectly well. She got what she wanted easily. Free concert tickets, easy access into the hottest clubs, free drinks, drugs, gifts, and plenty of breaks. The party scene wasn't the only place that Christine was in command of.
School was also her playground. Christine was the freshman queen. Boys threw themselves at her feet. She worked her charm well at school. This morning was the same as usual for Christine. The students cleared a path for her in the hall. Christine smirked to herself in a smug way. “Good my little subjects!” she thought. “Fear me!” The girl made her way over to the Cello. The poor soul seemed to be shaking all over. Christine smiled to herself.
“HI CELLO!!!” she yelled at the top of her lungs. The other girl screamed and jumped around in terror. Christine smiled at her in an innocent way. Cello panted hard in shock.
“Don't do that!” she wailed out. Christine kept smiling at her “friend.”
“Have fun last night?” she asked. Cello shuttered at that question badly. Christine noticed it right away.
“Aw,” she said. “What's wrong?” Cello glared at her in terror.
“That creep kept following me around all night!” she wailed. “I kept telling him to leave me alone, but he wouldn't take a hint!” Christine tried her best not to laugh at all. She patted Cello on the shoulder lightly.
“Aw,” she said. “He must have really liked you! Otherwise, he would've given up after the first time you said no.” Cello looked at her as is she was crazy.
“He was gross!” she wailed. “He was too old for me!” Christine just giggled.
“THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!” the poor soul yelled out. Christine stopped laughing and looked up.
“Sorry,” she said. “But you are cute. Of course men and boys will look at you. Get used to it.” Cello became red in the face again and turned back to her locker. Christine smiled again. She loved messing with the innocent ones. It was “tough love” as she called it. Christine saw it as her mission to toughen them up for life. Cello was her new project this time.
“HEY!!!” someone yelled at her. Christine became annoyed by the sound of that voice. She turned to see a boy inches away from her grinning. The princess rolled her eyes annoyed.
“What Donger?” she hissed. The boy kept grinning at her like a fool. Donger was the school pest. He was the nerdiest boy on the planet. What made things worse was he was a total lecher. All of the girls would run for cover when they saw him. Donger moved in closer.
“Autumn Festival is coming up!” he said. Christine rolled her eyes again.
“So?” she snapped. Donger grinned even harder.
“Be my date!” he called. The princess looked at him in shocked disgust.
“Wait… WHAT?!?” she called. Donger gently took Christine by the hands. The princess squirmed in disgust. The nerd grinned at her.
“Oh come on!” he pleaded. “You don't have a date for the dance and you would make me look good for the school! So what do you say? Christine smirked at him. She knew how to fix this problem right away.
“Come here,” the princess whispered to him. Donger's face lit up instantly as he leaned in closer. Christine leaned in closer to his ear.
“Not on your life, pal!” she whispered in a cruel and seductive way. Her hot breath made Donger freeze up instantly. He unconsciously dropped her small hands. Christine took this opportunity and drove off!
Yes sir, Christine was the boss! She knew how to own and manipulate situations with charm and grace. She was the boss of everything. Well, almost everything…
Move to the Music