Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Two: Chapter Six: Brown Sugar ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Brown Sugar
Damon sat in his biology class lost in a daydream. He had a certain girl on his mind. Who, one had to ask. Was she popular? Was she super hot? Was she outgoing? Well… Not really! The boy was crushing on Cello! That's right! Damon Crowe had a thing for Nogi Cello. But why? She was invisible to almost the whole school. Cello wasn't drop dead gorgeous. But she wasn't ugly either. Cello was the shyest girl in the whole school. But why was he attracted to her? Damon had his reasons.
He saw Cello as a sweet and gentle. Many girls had hit on him before. They were all bimbos and sluts. Damon was tired of that kind of girl. He needed a switch. Cello was a good place to start. She seems to be crushing on him too.
Mind you, Damon was not a perv. He was a gentleman rather. He always treated girls right. Sadly, most girls just wanted to shag him. That wasn't good enough for him. Damon wanted a stable relationship based off of love and honesty. Cello seemed to be the answer. But there was a problem. She was too shy and no time seemed right at all. So what to do? What to do? All answers led to nowhere so far. But, today was going to change.
As school was letting out, the opportunity arrived just in time. Damon was cleaning one of the classrooms when he saw his girl. She was walking to her locker in the hallway. The girl looked just as cute as ever. Damon was instantly overtaken by her. Suddenly, he wanted ask her out on a date. So he put down his boom and went out in the hall after her.
Cello was just about out the door when she felt someone grab her on the shoulder from behind. She whipped around in nervous fear. The girl thought that Christine or Sao had caught to her for more torment. She was surprised however to see Damon standing before her. Cello's fear faded away fast. Her cheeks were turning bright red. Damon smiled at her kindly.
“Hi,” he said to her. Cello froze up quickly. She couldn't speak at all. It was as if she had forgotten the human language all together. Was this even real? The girl blinked hard to see if she was losing her mind. Nope! This was real. Damon was really standing in front of her.
“Hi…” she squeaked out. Her crushed smiled at her again. He didn't know what to say at first.
“You're cute!” he blurted out. Cello's face quickly became redder. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The hot new guy thought she was cute. The girl was really in heaven now. Things were starting to turn around for her.
“T-Thanks!” she stammered. There was another long pause. Both possible lovers were running out of things to say. All they could do was stare deeply into each other's eyes. Right then, they felt an instant connection with each other. A connection that could grow into more with only one little question. If only one of them could just break the nervous silence.
“Would you like to go on a date with me?” they both asked each other in unison. Damon and Cello blushed at that question. They just couldn't believe what happening here. This was there lucky day!
“So… would you?” Damon asked.
“Yes!” Cello exclaimed. There was a short pause. The boy was really overjoyed now.
“Would you… you know… with me?” his crushed managed to force out. Damon smiled at her politely.
“Sure,” he said. “I would love to.” Cello was overjoyed as well. She embraced him to her and happily hugged him. Damon smiled against her as he hugged her back. Cello lightly let go of him. They stared in each other's eyes in joy.
“So, I'll see you tonight, then?” Damon asked her.
“Yeah!” Cello called.
“Seven sound good?” her possible boyfriend asked.
“Sure!” his soon-to-be girl said. “Seven sounds great!” Damon smiled at her again.
“Great!” he said. “I'll see you at seven!”
“Okay!” Cello said. Then, they went their separate ways. Cello walked away smiling. She got the man of her dreams and all without using the “advice” of her so called friends. Yep, the girl was still had control of her love life. But for how long time?
Don't You Want Somebody to Love