Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Three: Chapter Seven: Sunny Badness ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sunny Badness
Cello wasn't the only one with bad friends shagging trouble. Makoto always hung around with the wild crowd. In fact, she and Doll Face were best friends. So much in common too. Divorced, loving to party, lusty, and drinking. Everyone in town called them to “Sultry Sisters.” The pair was notorious together. Makoto and Doll Face could never be parted. Then, they added a third member to their group.
This occurred one hot Friday in autumn. Doll Face was closing up shop when her cell phone rang. She answered it right away.
“Hello?” the woman asked.
“Doll Face!” a woman's voice called on the other line. The Italian's woman's eyes grew big in delight.
“Makoto baby,” she said delighted. “How are you?”
“Great!” the Japanese woman said. “And you?”
“Awesome baby!!” Doll Face replied. “What'cha doing tonight?”
“Not much,” Makoto answered.
“Aw,” the Italian replied. “Such a shame.”
“I know,” Makoto spoke.
“So,” Doll Face replied. “What to do?” The women thought about that for a moment. Then, Makoto remembered something off of the top of her head.
“Oh!” she called. “There is a new woman here!” Doll Face's eyes lit up at those words.
“Really now?” she asked.
“Yeah,” Makoto replied. “She's an American and really pretty.” Doll Face grinned at that one.
“Really now?” she questioned.
“Yeah!” Makoto called out. Her friend grinned even harder. An idea came into her head.
“Say,” Doll Face spoke up. “Doing anything now?” Makoto smiled at that question.
“No,” she replied innocently. “Why?” Doll Face grinned to herself wickedly.
“I'll come pick you up in ten minutes!” she ordered. “We have to give our new girl one Hell of a welcome!” Makoto grinned at that suggestion.
“Will do!” she called. Then, they hung up. Doll Face smiled to herself wickedly. Now for the fun to begin. The winer hurried to get ready for tonight.
In ten minutes, Doll Face was at Makoto's door. She rang the doorbell.
“Coming!” the other woman called from inside. Doll Face waited outside. The door opened wide. Makoto stood in the doorway smiling. Tonight, she had on a tight black mini-dress. Her pumps gave her height over Doll Face. A geisha would yell at Makoto that she had too much make-up on. And her hair… Aw man! She could put an 80's rocker to shame. So much hair spray! One could hear the ozone layer crying right now. Makoto grinned at her friend.
“Well,” she said. “How do I look?” Doll Face grinned at her in pride.
“Beautiful darling,” she called. “Beautiful!” Makoto grinned brightly.
“Yay!” she cried. “Let's go!”
“Do you know where the new woman lives?” Doll Face asked.
“Yeah!” her friend called.
“Lead the way!” the Italian woman replied. Makoto nodded at her.
“Gladly!” she called. Then, they headed out on the town.
The women came to the housing area downtown. They came to house 238. Doll Face turned to Makoto.
“After you,” she called. The Japanese woman nodded. She walked up the door and knocked on it.
“Coming,” a woman called inside. Both party girls waited outside. They looked up when the door opened wide. A woman looked right at them. She looked like a tiny little thing. Long messy black hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had a tiny face. Her maple brown eyes seemed filled with surprise at her sudden guests. The light wrinkles on face weren't enough to make her look old. Her small button nose, tiny mouth, warm healthy cheeks, and cute little chin weren't that bad to look at either. The woman was a tiny little thing to top it off. She looked at Doll Face and Makoto confused.
“Uh…” she said to them. “Can I help?” The other two women stared at her excited. Makoto stepped forward to her.
“Hi!” she called. “I gave you directions to the decoration place, remember?” The woman gave her a blank stare for a moment. But then, it all came back to her.
“Oh yes!” the woman called out. “Now I remember!”
“Yeah,” Makoto called. “Did you find it okay?”
“Yes I did,” the woman replied. “Thanks…” Makoto grinned at her proudly.
“I'm Makoto and this is Doll Face,” she introduced.
“Hi,” Doll Face replied. The woman smiled at them brightly.
“I'm Nancy,” she replied. “Want to come in?”
“Sure!” Doll Face replied. Then, the three women went inside. Doll Face closed the door behind them. The house seemed more like a museum. Artifacts as far as the eye could see. Some from Africa and other from Europe. Asia was nicely collected at well. Makoto and Doll Face looked around amazed.
“You've got some great stuff here!” Makoto called.
“Thanks,” Nancy replied. “My husband used collect it while in the military.”
“Oh!” Doll Face called. “Well, he certainly has good taste.”
“Had!” Nancy corrected. The girls looked up at her on that one.
“Why?” Makoto asked. “What happened?” Nancy turned to them looking sad.
“He died days before I moved here with my sons,” she explained. The other two went silent at that one. The mood changed to a somber one. Nancy noticed their faces. She clapped her hands together firmly.
“Come on guys!” she said. “I have just the thing to cheer us up!” She turned to the kitchen and went in. Makoto and Doll Face sat down on the living room couch. They didn't get it. How could she just recover like that? Nancy returned with some wine and three empty glasses. Doll Face recognized the brand right away.
“Is that a Fox Fruit?” she asked in delight. Nancy smiled at her in joy.
“How did you know?” she asked. Doll Face sat up in pride.
“I run Carvino Blood!” she announced. Nancy looked at her in surprise.
“You do” she asked. Doll Face nodded at her boldly. Nancy sat down with her guests in a new excitement. She set out the glasses and poured the wine. The women spent the whole night talking and drinking. Thus the birth of the hot MLF trio.
Right Here, Right Now