Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Three: Chapter Eight: Tight Budget ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Tight Budget
Being broke sucks. Can't do much without money. The girls realized that really quickly. Cleo and her “friends” found this out in a school café.
“I've got thirty yen,” Sao said as she put the money on the table.
“One yen,” Christine said. They turned to their shy friend. Cleo looked at them confused.
“What?” she asked. Sao learned in close to her face.
“Well Cleo,” she said. “Do you have any money for us?” The shy girl quickly shook her head.
“No!” she yelped. “I've got no money!” Sao looked at her sternly.
“You sure?”
“Yes!” Both girls stared her down hard. Cleo became really nervous.
“I'm not playing. I have no money!” The girls kept looking at her. Cleo really freaked on now!
“I'm not lying! Look!” She whipped out her electric green wallet. The girl opened it up and flipped it upside down.
“See? No money.” The other two girls sighed in disappointment. Cleo looked at them both.
“I'm sorry! I just have no money!” Christine sighed.
“Figures!” She looked at Sao.
“Now what?” The prominent girl thought about that for a moment.
“Well, we'll have to make some money then.” Cleo raised an eyebrow at her.
“How?” Sao grinned at her.
“Already taken care of!” *Sweat drop on Cleo's head* “I was afraid she would say that!”she thought.
Meanwhile, the MILF trio felt the squeeze as well.
“I got three hundred yen,” Doll Face said in Nancy's kitchen.
“One hundred yen,” Nancy replied.
“Seven yen,” Makoto said. Her friends looked at her oddly. The divorcee shrugged.
“What? My ex hadn't paid for the month yet!” She looked back at her friends.
“You have good businesses! What's your excuse?” Doll Face and Nancy looked sheepish.
“Uh…” they said. Makoto raised an eyebrow at them.
“Well?”
“The wine shop's been slow,” Doll Face reasoned.
“My sweets haven't come in yet,” Nancy answered. All three sighed.
“Now what?” Makoto asked. Nancy shrugged at first. Then, an idea hit her.
“Guys,” she said. “I've got it!” Her friends looked at her.
“Got what?” Doll Face asked. Nancy grinned at them.
“Leave it to me, girls,” she said. “I've got it all figured out!” Her friends just looked at each other. Here they go!
Cleo, Sao, and Christine came to the yard. They looked around for a moment.
“Now what?” Christine asked. Sao turned to her.
“We get to work.”
“How?” Sao pointed out to their classmates.
“Any way possible!” Cleo turned to her. Her eyes were big with shock.
“Are you serious?” Sao gave her a huge grin.
“Yeah! Now get to it!” She pushed her friends forward. They walked forward uneasily. The girls glanced back. Sao urged them forward. Christine and Cleo walked onwards. The ring leader followed after them.
The MILF trio had the same idea. They hit the streets for their project scheme. Nancy stepped forward.
“Ready girls?” she asked.
“Yeah!” they answered. Nancy unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her cleavage and loosened her hair. Doll Face and Makoto did the same.
“Okay,” Nancy said. “Let's go!” The trio headed out into the crowd. The hunt for money began on both sides. It only lasted two hours tops. Tears, flirting, and boobs can really shorten the time, you know? Both groups regathered at their starting points.
 
*Teen Heartbreakers*
Sao looked at the girls.
“So, how much did we get?” Christine held out her share. The leader counted out each yen bill aloud. The other two waited silently. Sao looked up grinning.
“Impressive, girl!” Christine grinned as she puffed up her chest.
“It was no problem. Bust and tears go a long way.”
“Exactly.”
“How much did you get?” Sao grinned at her pal.
“Behold!” She whipped out a fist full of yen. Christine and Cleo looked on with big eyes.
“Whoa!!!” they said. The leader smirked.
“Hell yes, girls! We're almost flushed now.” Christine and Sao turned to Cleo. The shy girl looked confused.
“What?” Her “friends” leaned in closer. Cleo felt uncomfortable.
“What?” Sao got up in her face.
“Well Cleo, you got any money? Come on, cough it up! Hand over the money!” Cleo sighed and showed the cash to her dominant “friends.” Shock slapped both Sao and Christine in the face. Cleo had big bucks in her hands. Her friends stared right at her.
“Okay, how did you do that?” Sao demanded. Cleo looked down at her feet.
“I only asked one person.”
“Liar!”
“But it's true!” Sao clapped her hands together.
“Anyway, now that we got the money, let's party tonight!”
“Yeah!” Christine cheered. *Sweat drop on Cleo's head* “Why did I see that one coming?” she thought.
 
*MILF Trio*
Makoto, Doll Face, and Nancy came back together.
“One!” Nancy said.
“Two!” Doll Face said.
“Three!” Makoto barked. The ladies showed each other the money. They all looked impressed. Doll Face smirked.
“Great job, if I can say so myself.”
“What'd I tell ya?” Nancy asked.
“So,” Makoto spoke up. “Party tonight?”
“Fuck yeah!” Doll Face and Nancy said together.
No money= Lousy time
Money= PARTY!!!
See what we got at?
Hey Durty, Baby I've Got Ya Money