Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Three: Chapter Nine: Sweetsland ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Sweetsland


Speaking of money, there is always a way to earn extra. Everybody knows that. Nancy certainly had hers. But why keep it to herself? She had two close friends to share with. Heck, they might prove to be useful. There is timing, however. At first, no day seemed right. The girls had their lives to run. After a couple of weeks, Nancy did some thinking. Sunday was a free day. Makoto and Doll Face’s daughters were out then. So, Nancy invited her friends over for lunch.


“Guys,” she said on the phone. “I have something I want to show you!”


“What is it?” Doll Face asked.


“You’ll have to see,” Nancy replied. “Just come over.”


“Fine, fine,” Makoto said. “We’ll come over.”


“See you at noon,” their friend said. Nancy hung up with a grin. Perfect. She ordered them sushi for lunch.


“Sorry about that,” the American widow said. “I don’t cook much.”


“It’s okay,” Makoto said. “None of us do.”


“I’m busy with wine, baby!” Doll Face said. Nancy served the sushi and sat down at the table with her friends. They broke their chopsticks apart and dug in. In a few minutes, Doll Face looked over at Nancy.


“Okay spill it,” she said. “What’s so big that you had to call us over?” Nancy began smiling. She leaned in close. The other two did likewise.


“I run a little side business,” she whispered. The woman studied their faces. Doll Face and Makoto looked curious now.


“Okay,” Makoto said. “What is it?” Nancy grinned at them.


“Come with me,” she whispered. Then, the woman got up from the table and headed out the door. The other two naturally followed. They all came out to a shed in the background. Nancy stopped at the door and turned to her friends.


“Here we are!” she said. Doll Face blinked.


“It’s a shed,” she said. Nancy smiled as she shook her head.


“Wait a minute, can’t ya?” she asked. “I’m getting there.” The woman turned back to the door and unlocked it. She grabbed onto the heavy wood.


“Come on!” Nancy called. “Hold me open up!” Makoto and Doll Face walked over to the door and pushed it open. Expensive perfume filled the air. The woman all looked inside. Nancy smiled at her secret work. Her friends looked confused themselves.


“What the fuck’s this?” Makoto asked. Nancy smirked still. Phallic. Long, pointy, brightly-colored toys hung against the left wall. Leather. Whips, chains, and other weird toys. One of the items in question looked like a stun gun. In the middle sat an odd-looking chair waiting for a vic… er… person to sit in it. Nancy turned to her friends.


“Ladies, welcome to the Sweet Shop!” she said. “These are my dirty sweets!” Doll Face and Makoto stared at the merchandise still trying to piece it together.


“So what is this?” the winer asked. “Are you a prostitute?”


Nancy frowned at her. “No! I sell these things!” The other woman nodded.


“Oh…” they said. Makoto reached out to touch a bright red rubber-latex mask on the wall to her right.


“Don’t touch!” Nancy snapped. “I just ordered that one!” Makoto drew back her hand.


“Okay, okay, geez!” she said. Doll Face blinked.


“How?” she asked.


Nancy smiled at her. “How what, Doll Face?”


“How did you get into all of… this?”


“Ah, that.”


“Yeah.”


“Well, kind of hard to say right away. But, I’ll let you in if you help me make a killing with them.” Makoto and Doll Face blinked at her.


“What?” they asked. Their friend nodded.


“Why not?” she asked. “The pay is pretty sweet.” Makoto narrowed her eyes at her.


“How sweet?” she asked. Nancy leaned in with her smile.


“582,100,” she replied. Nancy looked at her friends faces. They didn’t seem to believe her.


“Say what?” Doll Face nodded.


Nancy shook her head. “That’s on average.” Her friends still looked shocked.


“Plus, that triples on good days,” she finished. “So, what do you say ladies?” Silence at first. Makoto slowly nodded.


“Okay…” she said. “I’ll do it!” Nancy turned to Doll Face.


“And what about you?” she asked. The Italian woman eyed her closely.


“Are you serious with the payment?” she asked.


Nancy nodded again. “Yes.” Doll Face narrowed her eyes at her.


“I’ll believe it when I see!” she declared. Her friend gave her a small nod.


“Fine,” Nancy replied. Cocky much? With good reason; Nancy knew that she would win. After all, who would turn down 582,100¥ any day?


Baby, I’ve Got Ya Money
Converting /tmp/phpI8GoUe to /dev/stdout