Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Five: Chapter Thirteen: Wine Sage ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wine Sage
Saturday:
Doll Face awoke with a plan. But first, she needed some help. She picked up her phone a made the text.
Big plan. Meet me at the beach at nine.
She hit send. A smile came across her face. Doll Face looked in the bed next to her. Her date slept on. She still smiled.
He actually looks cute asleep, she thought. But, enough of that. The woman had work to do. Doll Face kissed him on the cheek.
“I'll deal with you later,” she whispered. Then, the woman got out of bed, got dressed, and headed out the door.
Makoto and Nancy stood on the beach, waiting. Makoto looked at her friend.
“What's this about?” she asked. Nancy just shrugged.
“Yoo-hoo!” a voice called to them. Both women looked up to see Doll Face hurrying over to them in the sand.
“Ah, there she is,” Nancy said. Their Italian friend hurried over to them.
“Good, you're here,” she said. Makoto eyed her friend's black and red swimsuit.
`What's so urgent that you had to call me away from a hot morning in bed?” she asked. Doll Face grinned at her and Nancy.
“Let's throw a party,” she said. She paused for a response. Nancy and Makoto eyed her blankly.
“That's it?” the latter asked. Doll Face nodded.
“Yes,” she said. Silence. Makoto dropped her shoulders.
“Really?!?” she snapped. Doll Face held up her hand.
“You haven't asked me why,” she said.
“Do I have to?” her Japanese friend asked.
“Please!” her friend pleaded. Makoto rolled her eyes.
“Why?” she asked. Doll Face grinned in pride.
“Wine-tasting!” she said. Nancy and Makoto blinked.
“What?!?” they asked. The Italian woman smirked.
“We're throwing a wine-tasting party to help sell my wine,” she said. The sun broke through the clouds.
“Well why didn't you say so?” Nancy asked.
“So,” Doll Face said. “Are you in?” Her friend grinned at her.
“Hell yeah!!!” they replied.
By afternoon, the MILF trio got right to work. They passed out little flyers on the beach. Well, they hit on some younger guys too, but mostly they got work done. By three o'clock, the MILFs regrouped. Doll Face looked at the girls.
“All set?” she asked.
“Yeah!” Nancy and Makoto cheered. They all paused.
“Now what?” Nancy asked.
“We wait for night,” the Italian woman said. “And set everything up.”
“Right!” her friends agreed. They headed back to their rooms.
“Doll,” Makoto spoke up on the beach.
“Hm?” the woman asked.
“Where are we going to get the wine?” the Japanese woman asked. Her friend turned to her, grinning.
“Oh, I brought plenty!” she said. Nancy and Makoto gave her an odd look.
“How?” Nancy asked. Doll Face turned to the girls.
“You remember all of those boxes I had in the trunk?” she asked.
“Yeah?” the American woman said. “What about them?”
“Those are the samples from my store!” Doll Face bragged.
“You're kidding!” Makoto exclaimed.
“No way, babes!” their friend bragged. She turned back to the hotel.
“Now come on, girls!” she called. “We've got a party tonight.” Makoto and Nancy stared at her moving back. *Sweat drops on their heads*
“Did you know about this?” Nancy whispered. Makoto shook her head slowly.
“Move it or lose it!” Doll Face yelled at them further up the beach. The girls followed behind.
The party began at ten at night. Bring out the sushi boats and wine samplers.
Wine Boats