Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Six: Chapter Sixteen: Bar Trip ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Bar Trip
Summer’s here! And guess what? Party time! The MILF trio seem to have the same idea. First order of business? Drink, drink, and drink some more.
“Where to first?” Makoto asked. Nancy turned to the girls, grinning.
“I have just the place,” she said.
First Stop: Ted’s
“I found this place last night,” Nancy said. “Great drinks.” Doll Face and Makoto smiled at the inside. Nancy proudly walked inside. Her friends followed inside, grinning.
Those three had to be the oldest people there. Naturally, they got many stares. Nancy was the only one in her group to dress close to her age. The other two… No, well Doll Face looked half decent. From the waist-down to be frank. The waist-up? Too much boob, not enough top. Makoto looked the worst, style-wise. Even her friends had to ask. Makoto turned and looked at them.
“What?” she asked. Doll Face and Nancy only shook their heads.
“Nothing, nothing,” they lied. “Nothing at all.” Makoto smiled.
“Okay,” she said. Then, the woman walked up to the bar. Doll Face and Nancy looked on.
“We’ve got to do something about her clothes,” Doll Face said. Nancy nodded in agreement. But, backs to the drinks. They all sat around the bar, waiting. Nancy put up her arm.
“Bar tender!” she called. “Serve us, please!” The middle-aged man nodded. He got right to work on their drinks. Nancy turned to Makoto. Her friend noticed her staring.
“Yes?” she asked. Her friend smiled and shook her head. Nancy put her arm around her shoulders.
“Dearest,” she said. “We need to talk.” Makoto blinked.
“What?” she asked. Doll Face leaned in on the other side of her friend. Makoto looked on either side of her.
“What?” she asked. Nancy took a long moment.
“Sweetie,” she said. “Your clothing choice is…”
“What?” her friend asked.
“It sucks,” Doll Face blurted out. Makoto blinked.
“What do you mean?” she asked.
“Look at yourself,” Nancy said. Her friend did so. Makoto looked like she was trying to be fifteen again. Tight leather red miniskirt. Black tube top that failed to support her heavy breasts. Torn-up fishnets with red pumps and wild curly hair. Makoto frowned.
“It’s not that bad,” she said.
“Yes, it is,” her friends said back. Makoto looked at them both.
“Have you been talking to my daughter?” she asked.
“Does she complain too?” Nancy asked. Makoto looked down at her lap.
“Then…” she said. “What should you do?” Nancy patted her on the back.
“Honey,” she said. “Stick with us. We’ll help you out.” Makoto looked at her with big eyes.
“You promise?” she asked.
“Yes!” her friends said. Doll Face grinned.
“But right now,” she said. “Drink up!”
“Yeah!” Makoto yelled. “Party!”
“Party!” her friends cheered.
“Party!” she yelled again.
“Party!” Doll Face and Nancy shouted.
“PARTY!!!” they all yelled. The MILF trio downed their shots.
“Bar tender!” Nancy yelled. “Give us another round!” The man made more drinks. It’s only day one for the girls. They planned to waste their whole summer. Booze, parties, men, and style tips.
Yet, a dark cloud sailed over to the trio and sat its fat, saggy ass over them. Sipping Doll Face’s wine and running away with the money.
But right now, it’s drink, party, flirt, and bitch until the fall took off her clothes and run wild again.
Party All Night