Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Seven: Chapter Twenty: Black Tears ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Black Tears

Nothing worked. Iseul was stuck in her funk. Booze made her sick and weepy. She didn't party much either. The MILF trio couldn't get it.

“What's with her?” Nancy asked.

“She's always crying,” Makoto complained. Doll Face forced herself to smile.

“We can't give up,” she said. Her friends gave her odd looks.

“You're still going on about that?” Nancy asked. “Why?” Doll Face shrugged.

“Don't know,” she said. Her friends groaned. The wine shop owner looked at them with a blank store.

“What?” she asked.

“Give up!” Makoto complained. “She's a lost cause!”

“No!” Doll Face said. “We can't quit! We're so close. Iseul has to be our friend!”

“But why?” Nancy asked.

“Just trust me on this one!” Doll Face insisted. Her friends groaned as they made it up to their “friend's” front door. Doll Face rang the bell.

“Yoo-hoo!” she called. “Iseul-chan! It's us! We're back!” She backed up when the door opened a crack. The Korean widow peeked outside. Doll Face grinned, waving.

“Yo!” she said. Iseul blinked with a puzzled look on her face.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“We're here to take you out.”

“Why?”

Doll Face rested her hand on her shoulder. “You need to get out more!” Iseul's eyes widened as she became pale. Nancy and Makoto rolled their eyes. Here we go again, they thought. Doll Face broke into a huge grin.

“So what are you waiting for? Let's get going!” she shouted. She dragged the widow along before she could protest. Nancy and Makoto followed behind, frowning.

-------

The women walked into their favorite club, Phantom. Pounding music and flashing lights greeted them at the door. Doll Face breathed in the colored mist.

“Ah! We're back in heaven!” she said. Iseul's eyes darted around the club. What is this? Why am I here? My dear Hyuk, help me! Doll Face smacked her on the back.

“Come on! Lighten up, girl!” she shouted over the music. “Tonight's your night!” Iseul stumbled over, trying to keep her balance. I want to go home, she thought. Doll Face dragged her over to the bar.

“Bartender!” she called. “Sweetheart! Give us the usual, please?” The twenty-something bartender smiled.

“Doll Face!” he said. “So good to see you again.” She kissed him on the cheeks. Iseul kept her eyes lowered on the bar. The bartender shifted his attention to the widow sitting next to his favorite patron.

“Who's your friend?” he asked. Doll Face turned her head and saw the widow looking down at her hands.

“Oh, this is my friend, Iseul,” she said. “She's new here.” The bartender gave the widow a strange look.

“Why is she so…?” he began to ask.

“Gloomy?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, she lost her husband weeks ago.”

“Oh!” The bartender turned his attention back to Iseul. “Would you like something to drink?” Iseul's eyes remained on her hands. Doll Face shook her on the arm.

“Go on,” she said. “Order something. My friend would be happy to help you out.” Iseul looked like she wanted disappear into the floor.

“She doesn't drink much, does she?” the bartender asked.

“No,” Nancy and Makoto said.

“Ah.” His eyes turned to Doll Face in front of him. “Shall we go with something light then?”

“Yes!” she said.

“Coming up!” The bartender turned and got to work. Doll Face rubbed Iseul on the back.

“It's okay,” she said. “We're here to help you. We're your friends.” Iseul mumbled something under the pounding music.

“What did you say?” the wine shop owner asked. Iseul lifted her head.

“Why are you so interested in me?” she asked.

“Why?” Doll Face asked. The widow nodded. The wine shop owner shrugged her shoulders.

“Does there have to be a reason?”

“Yes.”

“Well…” Doll Face looked at her friends. Nancy and Makoto pretended to ignore her. The wine shop owner frowned. Gee, thanks for the help, guys! You're really great! Doll Face perked up.

“You looked so lonely when I saw around the city,” she said. Iseul lifted her head.

“What?” she asked. Doll Face held the widow in a hug.

“Of course,” she said. “We are friends after all!”

“Friends?”

“Yes.” She winked at Makoto and Nancy. It was then they saw her true motives in mission. They smiled and embraced the widow.

“Yes,” Doll Face repeated. “We are your friends.”

“That's right,” Makoto said.

“Yes, we are your good friends,” Nancy insisted. Iseul lowered her eyes.

“Alright,” she said.

“There, see?” Doll Face asked. “That wasn't so bad.” The bartender came back with their drinks. Thus beginning the bad girl MILF grooming of Iseul.

Gloomy New MILF