Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Eight: Chapter Twenty-Four: To Find ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

To Find

Some men are crazy. Sao has crazy men in her life.

-Adam-

Sao ran up and playfully tackled her boyfriend from behind.

“Baby!” she shouted. “It's so good to see you!” Adam smiled and took her by the waist.

“Hey, babe,” he said. Theirs was a crazy love. He pinned her against the hallway. Sao giggled as she pushed him away playfully.

“Stop!” she squealed. “Not here.” Adam pouted, whimpering.

“Aw, why not?” he asked. Sao's lips curved into a deviant smile.

“Don't you want some later?” she asked. She ran her finger down his nose. Adam chuckled as he grinned.

“Yes,” he said. “But can't I have a little hit now?” He nuzzled her neck. Sao playfully pushed him away.

“Only one kiss,” she said. Her boyfriend pouted.

“One kiss?” he asked.

His girlfriend shrugged. “Hey, take it or leave it.”

He lowered his shoulders. “Okay.” Adam managed to get one kiss on Sao's cheek. He tried to sneak another one, but she slipped away.

“Ent!” she said. “That is all you for now.” Adam frowned.

“Darn it!”

“It is what it is.” She smiled as he followed her to class. Funny thing, Adam's much more level when he's not with Sao. Strange…

-Donger-

Thirty minutes later…

“Hiya!” a boy's shouted. Sao froze, gritting her teeth. Don't tell me! Footsteps raced towards her. Five. Closer. Four. She could hear him. Three. Two. One. Sao slid to her right as a hyperactive boy came barreling towards her. Said boy went crashing to the floor.

“Ow!” he shouted. Sao rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

“Idiot,” she mumbled. The boy lifted his head.

“Why did you move?!” he complained. Sao put her hands on her hips.

“How old are you again, Donger?”

The younger boy sat on the floor, pouting. “Why can't I glomp you?”

She wrinkled her nose. “Ew!”

“What?”

“You are just… yuck.”

Donger frowned. “That hurtz!”

Sao folded her arms across her chest. “What do you want?”

He crawled over, grabbing her feet. “Can I copy your homework?”

She kicked him away. “No!”

“Please?”

“Go away!” Sao began walking to her next class. Donger just had to chase her down.

“Please?”

“No!” She couldn't shake him off until she got to class. Donger did this to every girl at school every morning. Sadly, Sao happened to be the target of the day. The only girl not annoyed by him was Cello. Sao shook her head at her desk. That girl is so weird, she thought.

In short: Good men are hard to find in today's world. Some get lucky while others… well… yeah.

Crazy Men