Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Nine: Chapter Twenty-Five: Love Club ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Club

-Donger-

We are all cats. The girls are pampered fancy cats. The popular guys are huge jungle cats. The normal guys are normal cats. Me? I'm a stray.

I do as I want. The pampered cats run from me. I don't know why. I just want flirt with them, copy their homework, hook up with them. I'm a nice guy. Really I am.

I went to school today. As usual, they tried to avoid me. Their loss, I had nothing but love for them. I waved at three girls walking by. They tried to run away from me.

“Goodbye then,” I said. I shrugged and kept walking. Their loss. There are more cats in this school. Their scorns didn't bother me.

The teachers looked at me funny. I waved at my math teacher.

“Hello!” I greeted him, smirking. He rolled his eyes, but smiled nervously. Oh, you, I thought. He's a chill guy, but he's always nervous around me. Funny. In class, it's the same thing. The girls try not to look at me. I still waved at them. Ah, listen to their words of distain for me.

“Ew, he's back!”

“He's creepy.”

“Don't look at him!”

“Donger is so gross!”

They can say what they will about me. I don't care. I am just me. Still, there are only three ladies I care about. Sao and Christine are always keeping me down.

“Why do you have to be so mean?” I asked Sao at lunchtime. She snorted and rolled her eyes.

“You are a pest!” she shouted.

“Aw, why you keep hurting my feelins!”

“I don't care!”

“Oh my heart!” I put my hand to my chest. “Why must you kill me inside?” Sao rolled her eyes and walked off. I held out my arms.

“Aw, Sao-baby! I wailed. All I got was a slamming door for an answer. Christine was no different.

She would yell at me and swear in Italian. That's hot for some reason. Christine was one of those girls who looked hot while angry. Blonde, Italian-Korean, and fiery? Whew! I just have to chase down more of it! But she's so mean to me! She and Sao always hurt my feelins.

Then there's Cello.

I'm so Hot for Them