Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Ten: Chapter Twenty-Eight: Christine and Her Brothers ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Christine and Her Brothers

-Christine-

I am surrounded by men.

Not my choice, mind you. Nature decided to be funny and make it happen that way. Still, I have to work with it. Where to begin with my men? Hm… I think I will talk about my brothers.

-Matsuo-

This guy. Oh yes. Why does he still live here? He's already eighteen years old. Doesn't he want to get a job and move out?

I knocked on his bedroom door. I rolled my eyes as I heard groaning.

“What?” Matsuo asked.

“Get up!” I shouted. “It's time to get up! Rise and shine!”

“Go away!” he shouted.

“Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!”

“No!”

I frowned and puffed up my cheeks. “Come on! Get ass up already! It's your turn to help around the shop today! Get up!” I tried to open the door, but found it locked as always. “Damn it.” I drew in a deep breath.

“Don't make me pick this lock!” I shouted. “I'm giving you the count of five!” I reached into my hair for a hair pin.

“Five! Four! Three!” I shouted. More groaning on the other side of the door.

“Alright, fine!” the idiot grumbled. “I'm up! I'm up!” I put my ear by the door.

“You're still out there, aren't you?” he asked.

“Move faster and I'll leave,” I said.

“Fuck off!”

I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot. Why can't mom do this party every morning? She always makes me go and wake up Matsuo. Really, it just slows me down. I have better things to do with my time. The door opened and I backed up. Matsuo stood on the other glaring at me. I broke into a huge fake smile.

“Good morning!” I said in a chipper tone.

“Fuck off,” Matsuo grumbled. I won't let you piss me off today, dear brother, I thought.

“Let's do our best today!” I said instead. He flipped me off before handing to the bathroom. My grin began to fade.

“Screw you too,” I mumbled at his back. He's going to do nothing around the wine shop all day. I can already see it now. I shook my head.

“Useless bum,” I said. Matsuo poked his head out the bathroom door.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“Nothing!” I lied with a big smile on my face. Matsuo disappeared back into the bathroom and I rolled my eyes. Dumbass!

-Jin-

This guy's just as bad.

Footsteps raced behind me in the hallways. Before I could turn around, two tiny hands reached up and grabbed my boobs.

“Jin!” I shouted. “Get off me!” I looked behind me to see that little creep grinning at me. Why does he do this? Ever since he turned thirteen, he has this creepy obsession with boobs. Jin always runs up behind me and grab mine. He sometimes stares at our female customers with big chests.

I smacked him on the head.

“Don't do that, damn it!” I screamed. He backed up, trying to look all sweet and innocent.

“B-cup!” Jin shouted.

“Pervert!” I yelled back. “Stop doing that! It's creepy!”

He tilted his head. “Why?”

“It just is!” I rubbed my forehead. “I do not have time for this.” I turned to walk away.

“Don't follow me you little creep!” I shouted. I sped up my walk for extra measure. Jin's about to laugh and follow me anyway. Strangely enough, he doesn't do this shit to mom. In fact, she scares him when she catches him drooling at Suzuki-san when she reaches into her purse for her credit card.

Maybe I would purchase a stun gun or something.

-Brothers-

I eyed Matsuo and Jin at breakfast. For now, it's quiet. I just need to get out of the house as fast as I can. Mom watched as we ate at the table. Judging by the look on her face, she wanted blood. I won't be the one to give it to her. Neither will I be here when these idiots do. I looked at the clock on the microwave. Ten more minutes. I can do this.

I quickly finished my breakfast.

“I'm off,” I said, taking my plate to the sink.

“Have a good day,” mom said. Once I cleaned up my area, I got the hell out of there.

That's my morning ninety-eight percent of the time. But, there is one more man in life who's related by blood. And trust me, he's worse than Matsuo and Jin combined.

A Bum and a Pervert