Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Eleven: Chapter Thirty-One: So Young ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

So Young

Sao had no trouble finding a man. She turned many heads, but she was taken. His name was Adam West. Yes, he was Japanese, half to be frank. All of the girls had their eye on him.

“Good morning,” he greeted them when he arrived at school. The ladies crowded around to see him. How could they resist? Adam's bright blonde hair and brown eyes were a hit.

Sadly, he was already taken.

Sao was at her locker when a pair of big hands seized her by the waist. She giggled as someone nuzzled her neck.

“Hello, baby,” Sao said.

“Hey, babe,” Adam purred. He kissed her on the cheek.

They met back in summer of last year. She was supposed to be helping her grandfather around his dango shop. (Keyword: supposed to). She would've rather been sleeping and hanging out at the beach. Her complaints fell on deaf ears.

“If you have any complaints, you can do work around the shop,” her grandfather said. Sao sighed and rolled her eyes.

That day, she was supposed to be working on the beach, handing out flyers. Sao clearly wished that she could've been doing something better with her time.

“Come down to Jiji's Shop!” she shouted. “Best dango by the sea. Really cheap! Really good!” The girl rolled her eyes. Who would really buy this crap?

“I'll take one,” a boy said. Sao forced her to smile. When she looked up, her cheeks turned bright pink. His brown eyes shot her in the heart. This beautiful boy smiled. Sao quickly nodded.

“S-S-Sure!” she said. The boy put his hand on a flyer. He tried to pull it away.

“Uh… could I have the flyer?” he asked. Sao quickly snapped out of it.

“Huh? Wha? Oh! Here,” she said. The girl let go of his flyer.

“Thank you,” the boy said. Sao stared as he walked away. She tried to speak, but he was already gone.

To her surprise, he came to the store.

-Present Day-

“What are you doing this weekend?” Sao asked.

“You, I hope,” Adam said. His girlfriend laughed.

“Oh, honey!” she said. They are always almost together. The other girls didn't enjoy this. Never have back then and they still don't. Sao didn't care. Adam did his job of spoiling her and keeping her happy. That's all that mattered.

“You know,” Sao said. “My parents are out of town this weekend.” Adam raised his eyebrow.

“Oh?” he asked. Sao leaned in, smiling.

“I'm yours all weekend,” she said in a low voice.

“Ooo,” her boyfriend said. Sao giggled and kissed him on the lips.

“Oh, look at you!” a girl spoke up. “Acting all sappy and icky together! I think I might puke.” The couple turned to see Christine and Cello walking toward their table. Sao chuckled and sat back in her chair.

“Girl, don't hate,” she said. “I love my man.” Adam grinned with his thumb up. Christine rolled her eyes.

“You're still sappy,” she said. Sao stuck out her tongue.

“Shuddup,” she said. Christine sat at their table. Cello was about to join them when her phone buzzed.

“Excuse me,” she said. She turned and walked out of the library. Sao, Adam, and Christine had curious looks on their faces.

“What's with her?” Christine asked. The other two shrugged.

Sappy Happy