Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Twelve: Chapter Thirty-Six: Cello and Damon ( Chapter 36 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cello and Damon

How did she get this lucky? Sometimes, she can't believe it herself. Can Damon be real? Cello tried not to question it.

“Hey Damon,” she said after school.

“Yeah?” he asked. Cello's cheeks turned pink as she shuffled her feet.

“Uh… Are you free Sunday?” I asked.

“Sure,” Damon said. Cello's heart did little flips in her chest.

“Wow,” she said. “Well, uh… do want to go to Shibuya?” Damon smiled and patted her on the head.

“Sure,” he said.

“How does ten sound?” Cello asked.

“Good,” Damon said. “I would like that.” I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him on the cheek.

“Wow,” I said. “Thanks… Uh… I'll see you then.” He kissed her on the cheek. Cello felt like flying away.

Now to keep him away from her mom and crazy friends.

-------

-Sunday-

Cello waited at the Hachiko statue. She looked so cute in her little white dress. The girl looked up at the sky. It didn't feel like eight months. Come to think of it, the school year was almost over too. Cello rubbed her forehead.

“What will I do after senior year?” she asked herself.

“I don't know,” someone said. “Your choice.” Cello looked up to see Damon standing in front of her.

“Yo,” he said.

“How are you?” Cello asked.

“Good,” Damon said. “And you?” Cello blushed and caressed her cheek.

“I'm good,” she said. “Ready to go?”

“Yes,” her boyfriend said. He held out his arm. Cello took his arm and they began their walk. Days like this were peaceful. Take her mom and friends out of the picture and things calmed down. Cello sometimes wished every day could be like this. She rested her head on his shoulder.

“Where should we go first?” Damon asked. Cello took a minute to think.

“I wanted some coffee,” she said.

“You want to go to a coffee shop?” he asked.

“Yeah,” his girlfriend said, nodding.

“Okay,” Damon said. “Coffee shop it is.”

“I love you,” Cello said. The boy smiled back.

“I love you too,” Damon said. His girlfriend smiled back. How did she get so lucky? Cello didn't socialize and didn't look drop-dead gorgeous. She never worse make-up or did her hair up like a beauty queen. Not many people at school noticed her. But that's not why Damon loves her.

“You are so sweet and down to earth,” he told her on their walk. Cello blushed and kissed him on the cheek. She wished every day could be like this with Damon. But, senior year was coming up. Would they ever last through the and graduation?

Questions for Love