Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Thirteen: Chapter Thirty-Eight: Stupid Little Boys ( Chapter 38 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 

Stupid Little Boys
Sam and Isaiah waited in the hallway. Cello stepped out of the counselor's office.
“Cello!” the boys said. The poor girl jumped back.
“Gah!” she said. “Sam? Isaiah? What are you doing here?” The boys bowed at her feet.
“Cello-sama!” they said. “Please help us!” She backed up blinking.
“What? Why?” the poor girl asked. Sam and Isaiah grabbed her by the arms.
“We need to talk,” Isaiah said.
“Yes, yes we do,” Sam said. The boys dragged Cello away before she could speak.
“Guys!” she cried. They disappeared out the door. Cello started to freak out.
--------
The trio came outside. The boys let go of Cello. She looked around, bewildered.
“What is this?” Cello asked. “Why are we out here?” Sam grabbed her by the hands.
“Please,” he pleaded. “Tell us how to win over Christine!” Cello looked so confused.
“Huh?” she asked.
“Help us!” Isaiah said. “Please! We want to win her heart.” Cello couldn't move at first.
“B-But why? Why me?” she asked. “I'm not expert in this field!”
“But you have a boyfriend,” Sam said.
“Well, yeah…” Cello said. “But…”
“Please?” the boys asked. “Please help us?” The poor girl looked at them back and forth.
“Uh…” she said. Cello's eyes widened as Sam and Isaiah stared at her like needy little children. She dropped the shoulders.
“Alright,” she said. Sam and Isaiah looked like little boys at Christmastime. Cello sighed and rolled her eyes. Why do I keep getting dragged in further?
This couldn't keep going.
“Listen,” Cello said. “I don't know if I can help you or not.”
“That's fine,” Isaiah said. He looked so desperate. The girl took a deep breath.
“Why do you like her so much?” she asked. The boys paused and grinned.
“She's so hot,” Sam said.
“Not afraid to speak her mind,” Isaiah added.
“Brave and hot.”
“Smart.”
“Hot.”
“Really hot.”
“Yes.”
“Oh yes.”
Cello nervously laughed. I'm starting to see a pattern here.
“Have you tried to tell her how you feel?” she asked.
“Yes,” Sam and Isaiah said.
“Many times,” Isaiah said. “And she turns us down all the time. All the damn time.”
“Oh…” Cello said. Sam grabbed her hands.
“Please help us?” he asked.
“Please?” Isaiah asked. Cello tried to pull away.
“Please let me go?” she asked. “You are scaring me!” She managed to pull away and take off running.
“Come back!” the boys yelled. “Help us!” They gave chase. Cello looked behind her and ran faster. Why is it always me?! She shut her eyes and kept running.
Run Cello, Run