Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cello Jello ❯ Vol. Fifteen: Chapter Forty-Four: Thelma and Louise 2013 ( Chapter 44 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Thelma and Louise 2013

Sao turned to Christine in the school pool. “What do you want to do after graduation?”

Christine looked over at her. “Hit the road.” Sao lifted her head.

“Hm?” she asked. The blonde girl turned her head.

“I want to see the world,” she said. “Get out of this town. Be free.”

“Ooo, can I come with?”

“Of course.”

“Sweet. Where to?”

Christine took a moment to think. “I'm thinking Vegas. Maybe Amsterdam.”

“Sweet.” Then an idea went off in Sao's head. “Ooo, let's do a road trip!”

“Yeah!” Christine said. “Let's take on Europe!”

“And America?”

“Oh yes.” The girls giggled. Graduation would be tomorrow. They would be free by then. Sao shifted on her floaty.

“Should we invite the boys?” she asked.

“No,” Christine said.

“No?”

“It's a girl's trip. Just you and I.”

“Really?”

“Why yes.”

“Oh. And what about Cello?”

Christine leaned back her head. “She's going to America with Damon. So, she's out.”

“Aw, pity. Hey, we can visit her when we go to America.”

“Why didn't I think of that?” Christine perked up. “We should surprise her when we visit her.”

“Hell yeah! That would be epic.”

“Definitely. I can't wait to see her face when we show up to well she'll be living.”

“Me too!” Sao leaned forward on the floaty. “What shall we do today?”

“I don't know,” Christine said. “What do you want to do?”

“Let's just do nothing,” Sao said. Both girls broke out laughing. Last day of their youth. Christine and Sao were determined to keep their party going through summer. One more day before graduation.

They are Fucking Cool