Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 1: Chap 2. Kidnap Victim ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kidnap Victim
3-M was walking along alone one night when her misadventure happened. It started when she got into a fight with two boys earlier in the day. After 3-M had won and walked off, the boys decided to get revenge.
3-M was almost back to the apartment where she and the girls were staying when those two boys ambushed her. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!?" 3-M yelled. "Shut up bitch!" one of the boys hissed. Finally, the boys pushed their victim into a truck and drove off. Little did they know the process would become sour.
DA
"Where are you bastards taking?!?" 3-M yelled. "Shut up!" one of the boys yelled. 3-M figured out why they were doing this. "Look! If you jerks are kidnapping me because of earlier…" she began. "Just shut up!" the driver yelled. "You keep driving!" the other boy yelled. Soon things would start to go bad.
DA
First mistake made was paranoia. The driver picked up speed because he thought someone was chasing them. "Slow down idiot!" the other boy yelled. But the driver was so worried that he didn't hear him. They kept driving faster and faster until…. THUMP! The driver was thrown forward and 3-M and the other guy fell over. "What was that for?!?" the guy yelled. "How am I supposed to know?!?" the driver yelled back. The trio went outside to see what had happened. (The older boy dragged 3-M with them.) A broken bottle had burst one of the front tires. "Flat tire." the driver said at last. "We can see that!" 3-M yelled. "Shut up disgrace!" the other boy yelled. "So what can we do?" "I know where a gas station is…" the driver started. The kidnapper looked up. "Where?" he asked. "But it's a good two hours from here." the driver continued. 3-M and the kidnapper fell down. "This is not how I wanted this to go!" the kidnapper thought.
DA
The kidnappers and victim walked to the gas station in the rain. On the way, 3-M and the kidnapper got into a fistfight. 3-M won again. This made the kidnapper angrier. The driver tried to keep the peace.
Once they got to the gas station, however, things became cooler. The older boy stated the problem to the owner. The owner agreed to help without question. While the owner and kidnapper were talking, 3-M and the driver got into a fight. 3-M won again. This kidnapping was becoming too much to handle.
DA
The boys decided to drug their victim. So when the tire was fixed, they gave 3-M a soda with sleeping tablets in it. When she was out cold, the boys picked her up, put her in the truck, and drove off.
Error in Trasmission!!!
Back

To review: e-mail @ noizchild@msn.com : )