Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love Hurts ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Hurts:
The abuse began to get worse again. Gakt yelled and smacked her around every other day. Meri took it in a hard way. She hated him at times. But yet, the poor doll still loved him. Gakt always apologized and proved himself sorry with flowers and dinner. She ended up forgiving him. Pretty stupid, but love can do that to a person.
Everyone at school began to notice the abuse. At first, no one wanted to help at all. They all feared Gakt so badly. They didn't even want to know what he was capable of. They didn't call him Satan for nothing. He could put the Devil himself out of a job. Meri got herself into a deep mess.
On November eleventh, the students and teachers were surprised to still see Meri alive and still at school. But yet, the slap prints constantly on her face. They still felt sorry for her. But maybe… Maybe, she could pull through in the end.
That hope died away November twentieth. It all started after school. Meri had volunteered to tutor after classes. Today, the teachers assigned her to a new boy named Mike. Mike Foster came from Boulder, Colorado. He fit the all-American boy profile. Smart, athletic, kind, and had many big dreams. Meri found herself surprised when she learned that she would be tutoring him in history. Surprised and a little scared. “Gakt would kill me if he saw me tutoring this handsome boy!” Meri thought in worry. Mike looked up at her smiling.
“Hi!” he greeted her. The doll turned red and looked away quickly. Mike looked on confused.
“Is there… a problem?” he asked her. She shook her head right away.
“No, no!” Meri called. “Everything's good!” Mike looked at her oddly.
“Okay…” he said. Meri figured it would be too late to turn him away now. That be just rude. So, she sat down in front of Mike. But when she dim he noticed her right.
“Meri,” he said to her. “What happened to your wrist there?” The tutor looked down and tried to hide it.
“It's nothing!” she said quickly. Mike didn't believe her at all.
“What's wrong?” he pressed on. “Did your boyfriend to this to you?” He reached out and clutched her wrist to get a better look. Meri pulled away as fast as she could.
“Don't touch me!!!”the doll screamed. Mike slowly drew back his hand. He still didn't believe it, but kept quiet. Meri calmed down some.
“Right,” she said. “Shall we continue?”
“Yeah, I guess,” Mike replied. Then, the lesson began. It all seemed over from there. Sadly, it only started.
Meri went over her time with tutoring. She hadn't noticed until it was too late. Her eyes grew big in freight.
“Oh no!” she cried out. “I'm late! He's going to kill me!” Mike looked at her confused.
“What are you talking about?” he asked. “Who's going to kill you?” Meri looked at him worried.
“Nothing!” she cried out. Then she packed up her stuff and raced out of the classroom. Mike watched after her confused. “What was that all about?” he thought.
Meri made it home with time to spare. So far, no sight of Gakt in the darkened living room. She breathed out some in her head. All she had to do now was sneak upstairs to bed, undress, and get in. Easy plan, right? Too bad it didn't turn out that way. Meri only took one step inside before the trouble began again.
“And where have you been?” a cold voice hissed at her. The poor soul froze in her place and looked up. Gakt sat in the dark kitchen glaring at her. Meri lost her words suddenly. She moved her mouth, but nothing came out.
“You're late!” Gakt barked as he rose up to his feet. Meri fell into a state on panic.
“Tutoring!” she squeaked out. “I'm so sorry! Time ran over! I'm sorry! It won't happen again! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!” That didn't work at all.
“That's not good enough!” he shouted at her as he walked over to her. Meri felt herself shrinking again. Here came again. More beatings and abuse. Gakt slapped her violently in the face. Meri fell straight down to the floor. She rubbed her cheek in pain.
“Ow!” she screamed. “That hurt!” That only made Gakt even angrier.
“Hurt?!?” he barked. “I'll show you hurt!” Gakt began to hit, kick, and punch at Meri repeatedly. His doll screamed out in pain. That beat on her even more.
In the end, Meri was left sitting on the kitchen floor crying. Gakt smirked at her coldly.
“Stupid whore!” he muttered to her. Gakt walked away snickering in the dark. Meri practically cried herself to sleep. It would only get worse.
Love is Just a Bloodsport