Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love Drowns ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Drowns:
Meri stared at herself in the mirror. Black eyes. Bruised cheeks. Busted lip. Busted jaw. Handprints on her throat. Broken ribs. Bruised legs. Oh, she could just go on. All in one week. No amount of make-up could hide her shame.
Monday:
Gakt makes up with her. Meri reluctantly takes him back.
“I'm sorry, love,” he says. “It won't happen again.” It's a lie. She knows that. But, why is she folding? Makes no sense. Meri lowers her head.
“Okay,” she sighed. “I forgive you.” Gakt pats her on the head.
“Good girl,” he murmured. He kisses her on the lips. The cycle has only begun for the day.
They make it to school. Meri avoids eye contact with everyone. Gakt stays close behind, following her. He is always watching her. Women can't be trusted.
Meri glances behind her. He's still there. He always is. She is trapped.
The day drags its tired feet. Meri grows more and more nervous. Gakt could snap at any moment. He was known for doing that. Today was no different. She can't focus in class. Gakt had invaded her mind. Her grades were once almost perfect. They didn't drop overnight. They are slowly falling. After a month, the teachers became worried.
As class let out, her history teacher called her attention.
“Meri-chan,” he said. “Can I talk to you for a moment?” She froze in her tracks.
“Why?” she asked, not looking up.
“You look so sick,” he said. “Plus, how are things at home?”
“At home?”
“Yes, is everything okay?”
Meri lowered her head. She bit her lower lip. “He knows!” the poor doll thought. No, not just him. They all knew. Her school, family, and everyone in Okinawa. Meri trembled all over.
“Well…” she mumbled. The teacher waited before her.
“Well?” he asked. Meri shook her head.
“I'm so sorry!” she cried. The doll ran out of the classroom.
“Meri, wait!” the teacher yelled. She didn't listen. The doll raced out of the room. She ended up being late getting home. Gakt smacked her so hard in the face that her cheeks were bruised.
Tuesday:
Another apology. She takes him back. No school today. Meri tries to avoid him. Gakt has the devil in his eyes. His girlfriend's heart raced. Her stomach turned sour. “I hate when it's like this,” she thought. “It's the worst.” The best thing to do is hide. But, the house is so small…
Suddenly, the storm snaps. Evil eyes glance at her. Gakt stares at her in hungry hate. Meri's body goes stiff. Gakt rises to his feet.
“Bitch! Come here!” he snapped. The devil raced forward and gave chase. Meri ran in vain.
Results: Cracked ribs
Wednesday:
Another apology. She takes him back. Back to school. Everyone stares. She tries to look away. Meri's trembling again, but she forces herself to walk. They are whispering too. She hates it. Meri breaks into a run because of it. She kept running until… CRASH! Meri toppled over backwards. She found herself sitting on the ground.
“OH GOD, I'M SORRY!” the girl screamed. Meri looked up and saw a cute boy staring back at her.
“No,” he said. “I'm sorry.” Meri blushed at him. Gakt saw the encounter and began to burn.
Bitch!” he thought. That led to another fight that night.
Results: Bruised legs and a busted jaw
Thursday:
Another apology. She takes him back. Next school day is no different. More staring and whispers. Meri tries to tune it out, but Gakt's angry voice fills her head. The pressure begins to build, brick by brick. Everyone watches as she starts to break down. A teacher watches nearby. Meri stops in her tracks. The yelling and whispers begin to crack. She whimpers to herself in this mental struggle.
“Stop it!” Meri screams. “Stop it! Just stop it!” Everyone still stares at her.
“Stop it!” she screams. “Just leave me alone, okay?!? Nothing is wrong! Everything's fine!” Then, she ran away again. The teacher chased her down. Gakt didn't like this. Another fight came that night.
Results: Black eyes
Friday:
Another apology. She takes him back. Nothing has happened. But then, nightfall opened its eyes. Gakt turned to his doll in the kitchen.
“Meri,” he said. “Give me sex.” She doesn't look up.
“I'm too tired.”
“What did you say?”
“I'm too tired and hurting.”
“But I want sex now!”
“My body hurts.”
“That's not what I want to hear from you.”
“Gakt, please!”
“Gakt, please nothing! Come here bitch!”
Another fight ensues. This time, follow by a rape.
Results: Handprints on the throat
Saturday:
Meri stands before the bathroom mirror. Injuries all there. Could she take more? Is that really meaningful or stupid? Meri couldn't say anymore. Gakt's going to apologize again soon.
Love is Just a Bloodsport