Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Three, Chap. Six: Badfellas ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Badfellas
Once a month, there are the nights where the local gangsters invade Gentleman's Club. Nobody likes it, but Sandra has no choice really.
8:00 p.m.
They came pounding on the club's doors. The bouncer blocked their path.
“Sorry,” he said. “You cannot come in without a pass.” The men in black laughed at him.
“We already have a pass,” their leader said. “The lovely Sandra invited us in.” The bouncer rolled his eyes. Sure she did…, he thought. But, he can't turn them away.
“Whatever,” the bouncer mumbled. He stepped to one side. The gentlemen all grinned at him. The bouncer sneered at them all. Assholes, he thought.
Sandra stood in front of them, frowning. The leader stepped forward with his arms wide open.
“Sandra, baby!” he said. “So good to see you again.” The man gave her a mocking frown when he noticed her unimpressed face.
“Aw honey,” he said. “What's the matter?”
“Why must you pigs come here of all nights?” she asked.
“Oh come on Sandra,” the leader said. “Don't be like that.” The boss tried her best to keep herself from screaming at him. She clenched her hands into tight fists.
“This is a place of class,” she hissed. “The last thing I need is you thugs turning into a sleazy playground for you idiots!” A tall, thin man in the trio walked over to her, but the leader held out his hand to stop him. The tall man pouted at him.
“Leave her,” the other said.
“But boss,” the man said.
“Let her be, Izumi,” the boss said. “It's all good. Just as long as she remembers who is funding her `place of class.'” He turned his attention back to Sandra. “Isn't that right?” The owner snorted at him.
“Don't get too comfortable here,” she snapped. “Yu and his friends don't like seeing trash lying around here for too long.” The boss gave her a little shrug.
“Whatever you say,” he said. The men took a look around the different girls that they wanted to play with tonight. The boss spotted Bianca dancing for Jewel in the back corner.
“Who's that little baby doll over there?” he asked with a smile.
“Sorry,” Sandra cut in. “She's taken with another client at the moment. You'll have to pick another girl tonight.”
“But I want her,” he said.
“No,” the boss said. “You'll have to get another girl.”
“Why can't I have her?”
“Pick another girl or you'll have to leave.”
The boss threw up his hands. “Fine, fine.” He took another look around the pink and glitter. “Hm…” he said. That's when he spotted her.
Serenity walked into the door with her red and purple raincoat. The boss and his people grinned at the young-looking girl. So, she wasn't Bianca, but good enough. They all turned back to Sandra. She rolled her eyes as put up her hands.
“Fine, take her,” she said. “But if you cause any trouble like you did last time, I'm kicking you out of here. Got me?”
“Ooo! You are a hard woman, sweetie!” he said.
“I care about my girls in this place,” Sandra said sharply. She flagged the young stripper over to them. Serenity looked up and hurried over to them in her gold and silver kitten heels.
“Yes ma'am?” she asked.
“Could you entertain these nice gentlemen for tonight?” Sandra asked as she did her best to stay pleasant. (Of course, she used the word “gentlemen” rather loosely.) Serenity gave them a little smile.
“Sure,” she said. “Just let me get ready.” Serenity raced all the way back to the dressing room. The other strippers all watched her as their stomachs flip-flopped.
“She won't be able to handle Ichiro and his thugs for a whole night,” they whispered among themselves. Those thugs were more than just red-blooded men. Animals described them better. To them, women were just toys for them to use and abuse whenever they wanted. The last time they came here, one of the girls almost quit because of them. She had the bruises on her arms and legs to prove it.
But what can Sandra do? Like Ichiro said, he and his gang are funding the club. They still need all of that money.
Serenity returned in a short silver skirt and a matching bikini top. The three men turned their attention straight towards her.
“Good evening,” she said. “Welcome to Gentleman's Club. How many I attention to your needs tonight?” Ichiro stepped forward with a smile on his face.
“Now that's what I would like to hear, doll,” he said. He reached forward to grab her breasts. But then, he paused as he breathed in pain. Serenity gave him a little smirk.
“One, my name is not `doll,'” she said in a low voice. “And two, you don't grab my breasts until I say so. Understood?” Ichiro cringed in pain. The other two thugs prepared to attack the young stripper. She only smiled at them all.
“I'll take that as a yes,” she replied. Then, she let go of the man. Serenity had the face of a sweet little angel in seconds.
“Now,” she said ever so pleasantly. “Shall we go?” The stripper walked over to her own back corner. Ichiro followed behind still in pain. The guards followed after them, sneering. All of the strippers, bouncer, guards, and Sandra watched on with stunned curiosity. Never had any woman stood up to Ichiro like that before.
At three in the morning, Serenity walked to the bar with a grin on her face. Everyone watched her still shocked. The young stripper leaned over the silver, shining counter.
“Don,” she said in a sweet voice. “Can you get the boys and me more sake?” The bar tender blinked at her with big eyes.
“T-T-They're still here?!?” he asked. Serenity nodded with a big smile on her face.
“That's right,” she said.
“So… how are they?” he asked as he gathered up the drinks. The young stripper flashed him a little smile.
“Ichiro, Izumi, and Hong are really sweeties when you put them in line,” she admitted. “Ichiro just wants a strong woman to control him in reality.” (She whispered that last part of course.) Don looked at her with a big, curious look.
“Oh…” he whispered back to her.
“Yeah,” Serenity replied in a low voice. Then, she took the sake bottles and headed back to her corner. All eyes stayed on her. Who was this girl?
Wild Woman