Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Four, Chap. Eight: She Gets Around ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
She Gets Around
Kim waited until her parents had gone to sleep that evening. It didn’t help they had planned to stay the night tonight. They always did this to her every time they came over. Their stays always caused Kim to be late with her plans. Her mother just had to talk her ears off. Even her father tried to get his wife to stop talking.
“Come on, dear,” he said. “Let’s let the happy couple have some peace and quiet for the night.” His wife turned to him with a smile of mischief on her face.
“Oh,” she said. “You mean…” Her daughter did her best not to cringe at those words. Kim’s father frowned at her.
“Dear,” he said. His wife gave him a little shrug.
“Oh, come on!” she said. “They are married adults! They can do if while we’re here if they want. It’s their apartment!” Kim almost choked on her wine when she heard that.
“Dear!” her father yelled. His wife turned to him, smiling.
“What?” she asked in an innocent tone. “They are married adults, aren’t they?”
“That’s beside the point!” the husband said. Kim gritted her teeth out of annoyance.
“Good night, mom and dad!” she said aloud.
“Night,” her father said back. He carried his wife down the hall. Their daughter waved them off, smirking.
“Yes, yes,” she mumbled. “Whatever.” She listened for the bedroom door to close. The woman let out a heavy sigh. Damn it, she thought. Every fucking time! Her mother made it worse. The older woman acted like a teenager girl who had just discovered sex for the first time. She always made crude comments to her daughter about the bedroom. The way thought made Kim cringe again. She shook her head.
Get out of my head, woman!, she screamed in her mind. Kim closed her eyes and tried to push her mother out of her head. Can’t you go away faster?, she thought. Finally, she felt better again. She gave herself a sharp nod.
“Right!” she said. Then, she stepped outside and pulled out her cell phone. The woman dialed a familiar number and waited as the other line rang. Her plans for a night out began already.
“Hello?” a man’s voice asked on the other line. The woman’s face instantly perked up.
“Baby!” she cooed. “Sorry to keep you waiting.”
“Your parents came over again?” he asked.
“Yep.”
“How will I have to wait?”
“Just give me twenty minutes, okay?”
“Fine, whatever.”
Kim cleared her throat. “You can do better than that with your tone.”
The man sighed. “Fine. Okay, princess.”
Kim smiled over the phone. “Much better. I’ll be right there. Bye.” She hung before he could speak. Her sweet little smile changed into a devilish smirk. To her, the best part about being a woman was controlling the man to her own pleasures. She couldn’t do that with Jewel; he knew her game too well. No, it had to be fresh meat.
She met this new guy three weeks ago at her job as delivery woman. The whole set-up was like a porn package delivery reverse. Her new play-thing was another bored house husband. No children, in fact just got married. Not by choice, however.
“I know how you feel,” she told him after they had sex on the first day they met. “My parents don’t even believe in divorce.”
“Nightmare,” he said. Kim only nodded.
“Yep,” she said. Tonight, she knocked on his apartment door. His wife is on a business trip for the weekend. That meant only one thing…
Kim buzzed the front door. She stepped back when it opened a crack. An amber-brown eye looked out at her.
“Are you alone?” a voice whispered. The woman gave him a little smirk.
“But of course,” she said. “I always am.” The chain came off as the door unlocked. Kim smile as her man opened up wide with a grin on his face.
“Well hello there,” he said.
“Take me!” she commanded. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her inside. Kim closed the door behind them. This was how she operated. She got around, alright. Many men downtown knew about her and what she did on the side. Even her husband knew the truth. Wives and girlfriends wanted to kick the shit out of her as much as they wanted to the women of the Gentlemen’s Club. Yet, they were powerless to stop both sets of women.
He pushes Kim back onto the bed that he shared with his wife. His mistress looked up at him with a hungry smirk. She reached up and touched his cheek.
“Entertain me,” she said. Kim lifted her right foot and stroked his growing cock through his trousers. He leaned forward with a kiss to her lips. She threw her arms around his neck and dragged him on top of her. Her hands moved straight to her his black t-shirt. He didn’t even resist as it slid over his hand and down to the ground. She took in his fine stomach muscles. Like her own husband, this man was ripped. She almost envied his wife in a way.
Jewel may be hot, she thought. But, he’s got nothing on this guy! The woman processed to push her tongue through her lover’s lips into his mouth as he yanked off her shirt. He gave off a throaty moan at such reaction. His hands instantly grabbed at her chest. It’s raining tonight. This will make six nights in a row. Funny thing, it always rains after she gets to her lover’s home. Never before then. That little fact intrigued her. So strange…, she thought as her man kissed her on the neck. The woman moaned aloud. She buried one hand into his short, messy, dark brown hair. The sucking noise on he made on her skin made her gasp out loud.
“Oh baby!” she cried. Her nails dug into his scalp. He howled before nipping her neck.
“Say it again!” he moaned.
“Oh baby!” Kim screamed again. One hand reached down to unzip his jeans. His hands reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She took in a heavier breath as the fabric felt lighter from her small, well-shaped bust.
“Take me!” she commanded again. “TAKE ME NOW!”
“Yes mistress!” her plaything yelled. He yanked off her skirt and dug in deeper with the kisses. He climbed over her completely as she rolled off his jeans. They ended up tangled up in each other with moans and bites. Her nails scratch into his back with each thrust. Her voice nearly rocks the dull grey walls. Her legs wrapped around his waist hold him in place as he keeps pulling himself in and out of her faster and faster. Her body went stiff as she enjoyed the rush of the climax. He laid his head upon her breasts, panting. Her fingertips stroke his nape.
“My wife wants a baby,” he complained. Kim glanced down at him.
“That’s horrible,” she said. “Do you want them?”
“No,” he said. He gave her a kiss on the breast. She drew her eyes closed.
“Didn’t think so,” she said. His drama doesn’t matter to her. He’s just another plaything to her. He will get bored of her and she will get bored of him. That’s just how it goes. She gets around, though.
I Get Around