Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Five, Chap. Nine: Little Kitty on the Pole ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Little Kitty on the Pole
October 7th, 1997.
A twenty-two-year-old Sandra walked out onto the stage of the Gentleman’s Club for the first time. All hungry eats rested on her. She wasn’t nervous, however. That woman had grown used to having all eyes on her. This was just a typical night for her in a sense.
Dead silence greeted her on stage. Her eyes scanned the room. He would be here tonight. Yes, that was what she hoped for. That was the only purpose of doing this. She decided to make him notice her in this way.
This started four days ago. Sandra had just arrived in Okinawa from Shanghai. Already, she stood out in her surroundings. She came here for grad school initially. That’s the only way her parents would let her go to Japan in the first place. (They were from old generation of China. Still some bad blood there.) Sandra used her charm to worm her way out of the house.
“I will be fine,” she assured them. “I promise.”
“Make us proud!” her father said.
“I will,” the daughter replied. So, here she was in Okinawa. Sandra didn’t worry about the small details of what would happen next. She was the type of person who just let things happen as they unfolded. Her parents never understood how she could be so laid back with life.
“You have to work more!” her mother protested. Sandra only shrugged her off.
“I’ll be fine,” she said. Her life in Okinawa started off simple enough. She went to her classes and got a part-time job at a café to make ends meet. For the first couple of months, that seemed to keep her interested. By the end of September, Sandra wanted something else to happen. She didn’t know what yet, but she kept hoping that it would.
Then at the end of September, she got her wish.
It came in the form of an older gentleman. The first thing she noticed about him was his gold wrist watch. Her eyes widened at such a shine. I’ve never seen that much gold in one place!, she thought. The man showed it off to her.
“You like it?” he asked. “It was an anniversary present.” Sandra only silently nodded. The man smirked at her. He could tell just by the look on her face that she would the perfect toy for him if he had the right time.
“You know,” he said. “I don’t really have long. I’m going to a party tonight. So, get me my coffee and all be on my way.” Sandra looked at him with dazed-out eyes at the sound of his voice.
“Yes…” she murmured. Then, reality slowly sank back into her head. The woman quickly nodded.
“Oh, yeah, yeah,” she said. “ Of course. What would you like?”
“One green tea mocha,” the man said. Sandra totaled up the price.
“That’ll be 151.297¥,” she said. The man paid for the drink with a big bill. She was about to give him back his change when he stopped her in her tracks.
“Keep the change,” he told her. The girl blushed at the sound of his voice as she nodded.
“Okay,” she said. “Your drink is coming right up.” She got right to work on his drink. Her eyes couldn’t move themselves away from his hands. They just looked so strong, almost as if they could protect her from the world. Sandra swallowed a bit at the sight of them. That big fat rock on his right hand did it for her.
He left after he got his mocha. From then on, she just had to find out more about him. So, Sandra began to do a little homework. Her dream night owned a powerful club in Okinawa. Not just any club, a club for pretty girls to entertain the men that adored them so. She saw a flyer for it in a local bar near her school. The pink and glitter drew her in out of curiosity. She just had to ask a couple of her classmates about it.
“What type of club is this?” she asked a couple of her classmates in her accounting class. The boys paused a moment before snickering at her. She didn’t get it at first.
“What?” she asked. They gave her smirks as they tried to hold back their laughter now.
“You sure you want to go there?” one of the boys asked. She gave him a little nod. The guy put up his hands to her.
“Okay,” he said. “Your sanity.”
“Just what is it?” she asked. The guys looked her straight into the eye.
“A strip club,” they said. Sandra looked at them with a flat face.
“Oh,” she said. “Okay.” The boys gave her an odd look.
“Wait,” the other guy said. “You’re still going to go? But why?” Sandra turned to the door to leave. She glanced over her shoulder at her classmates.
“There is just someone that I have to meet,” she replied. All of that led up to tonight on stage before the eyes of hungry, hot-blooded males waiting to ravish her with their eyes. It didn’t bother Sandra, however. She was used to having all eyes on her. This was just another night for her.
Pink Glitter