Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Five, Chap. Ten: Big Cat in the Office ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Big Cat in the Office
She owns this place today. Sandra rose to the top with her brains and charms. It didn’t take her long either. Two years, to be frank. The journey to how is a rather fascinating one too. Her first show on stage wowed the men for the whole time. The men just loved her sailor girl uniform. That was just something she thought of off the top of her head. The dress was the only “sexy” thing that fit her in that closet. From nights onwards, Sandra kept raking them in. She eventually became their prized girl.
Her next step came one evening after a year of working at the Gentleman’s Club. She had forgotten her cell phone in the dressing room when she passed the main office. A low groan made her take five steps backwards. She peeked into the crack of the open door. The manager of the club had his head buried in hands. He gave off a muzzled groan.
“Damn,” he mumbled. “It doesn’t add up! It doesn’t add up!” Curious, Sandra knocked on the door. The manager lifted his head.
“What is it?” he asked. Sandra quietly walked into the office. The man looked up and saw her pretty face.
“Oh, it’s you, Sandra,” he said. “What are you still doing here?”
“I left my phone in the dressing room,” she said. “Are you okay?” Her manager frowned.
“No,” he said.
“What is it?” she asked.
“Financial stuff,” the manager said. Sandra took a step forward.
“Perhaps… I could help you out,” she said. The manager gave her a blank look.
“What?” he asked. Sandra came over to his side and looked at his notes. She pointed out to one of the totals on the page.
“You did this one wrong,” she said. The manager paused and looked up at her.
“Huh?” he asked.
“Here,” she said. “Look at this.” Sandra used a pen to point out the mistake in question. The manager looked on with her. His eyes widened with such surprise.
“You’re right!” he said. He turned to her. “How did you know?”
“I study accounting at school,” she replied. The manager looked rather impressed.
“I see,” he said. “What about this one?” He flipped to another page.
“That’s easy,” Sandra said. The manager gave her a sheepish little smile.
“Can you stay afterwards?” he asked. “If you don’t mind, that is.” The woman gave him a little smile.
“Sure,” she said. She took a seat next to him. Sandra sent the whole night straightening out the club’s finances. It wasn’t long before she along became a manager of the club as well.
Sandra had plenty of strengths to get around in the club. Besides her fine body, she excelled rather well in math and recruitment. By mid-June, the club’s membership had tripled. Yet, nobody saw Sandra for her skills. And here is why:
On Valentine’s Day of 1998, she had a minor distraction. The old boss had taken an interest in the twenty-one-year-old dancer. It didn’t take long for him to make the first move. She couldn’t forget a sexy night if she tried. The club went all out on that day. The red and pink glitter looked so cute in Sandra’s hair that night. The rich, middle-aged owner just had to have her. He waited until she took a break at the bar. She was just about to take some drinks back to the customers when he took hold of her wrist. The stripper turned to him.
“Yes?” she asked. The older gentleman gave her a little smile.
“Do you remember me?” he asked. Sandra narrowed her eyes at him for a better look. Her face didn’t change.
“I met you back at the coffee shop,” she said.
“That’s right,” he said.
“So,” she said. “What do you do want with me?” The owner pulled her into sitting.
“Order us a drink,” he said. Sandra opened her mouth to speak, but he promptly stopped her.
“On the house, of course,” he said. “Could be fun.” Sandra blushed at bit there. She gave him a little nod.
“Bar tender,” she called. “Two rounds of sake, please!” The big boss gave her a small smile.
“That’s a good girl,” he said. Sandra’s blush deepened. She ended up spending most of the night with the big, rich boss of the club. Before she knew it, she found herself in his bed. Because of this, the other girls in the club thought that her rise to management was because Sandra was sleeping with the boss and not because of her skills. However, she didn’t let them get to her. She had her work and love to keep her rising higher and higher.
However, the love part didn’t last long as the boss got bored of her. Sandra didn’t get why at first, so she confronted him about it.
“I’m sorry, dear,” he said. “You’re not young anymore. You’re just old and used up now. However, you can still manage this club.” Such a burn drove her to work twice as hard to prove him wrong. Three years later, the boss felt on some icy back stairs while visiting his granddaughter in Hokkaido and broke his leg. He ended up staying with his granddaughter’s family as he recuperated. As a result due to him signing over the ownership to Sandra while they were dating and never got around to changing it, Sandra took over the club. She’s been the one in charge ever since.
Today, Gentleman’s Club has flushed into the sexy, secretive, elegant club that it is known as today. However, there are just some old strings that just refuse to die. Sandra made it back to her office just before closing time and noticed the light on the phone blinking. The woman rolled her eyes to herself.  
He just won’t quit, will he?, she thought. Well, might as well humor him and listen to that old greedy perv wants and move on again. She hit play on the answering machine.
“One new message,” the pre-recorded voice said.
“Hello Sandra,” his voice filled the room. “It’s me, Ah-cy. I really missed you and decided to pay you a little visit tomorrow night. I want to come by and check out this club that you have there. Meet me at the bar that we used to drink at on our date nights at seven. Bye-bye.” Sandra shook her head to herself. Just what she needed, another headache from her past. Well, time to meet up and send him on his way. Because, that’s the best way to execute this quick and painlessly, really.
Queen of the Castle