Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Eighteen, Chap. Thirty-Six: Innocent Fever ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Innocent Fever

After her show, Serenity walked back stage. Cam felt the sudden urge to follow behind. His eyes stayed fixed on her hips as she walked down the narrow hall. He gulped at her every step. Serenity was stopped by an eager fan holding two full glasses in his hands. Cam observed the twenty-something man trying to proposition her. The stripper took one glass and drank up. Then, she took the other glass and drank that with a stoic look on her face. The guy stood with empty glass and a blank stare as she walked away. Cam smiled, knowing that he just had to have her for sure.

He followed her to her dressing room before she stopped and touched the door.

“What do you want?” she asked. Cam stopped right where he was.

“Uh…” he said. Serenity narrowed her eyes.

“Well, say something already,” she said. Cam stood up straight.

“Hey, I saw how you handled that guy back there,” he said. “I'm impressed you handled it with such grace.”

“Uh-huh.”

“What is your name?”

“Serenity.”

“My name is Cam. Nice to meet you.” He bowed like a gentleman. Serenity raised an eyebrow.

“Okay…” She put her hands on her hips. “What do you want?”

Cam shook his head. “I'm not exactly sure.”

“What?”

He shrugged, shaking his head. “This is my first time at this club.”

“Is that right?”

“Yeah.” Cam pressed his lips together as he trembled. I'm running out of things to say here. To his surprise, she walked up to him.

“Are you asking for a personal invitation?” she asked. He slowly nodded his head up and down. She was so close that he could smell the perfume on her. Serenity looked him in the eye.

“What exactly are you looking for in me?” she asked. “Come on, I know you can find the answer if you try.” Cam's lower lip trembled.

“You,” he said at last. Her lips curved into a small smile.

“Correct answer,” she said. Cam found himself smiling as well.

He ended up sharing a cab with her back to her place. Serenity sat in his lap, kissing on him. She even went as far as to shove her tongue into his mouth.

--------

Cam followed the dancer up the stairs to her apartment. The scent of her long hair was enough to keep him interested.

“So… this is where you live, huh?” he asked.

“Shhh,” Serenity whispered. She unlocked her front door and led her “date” inside.

“I won't have to pay for this, will I?” he asked. The dancer turned around and cut him a sharp look. Cam quickly drew his mouth closed. I guess not… He followed her down to her room. She turned on her lamp by her bed as he closed the door. Serenity has a stoic look on her face as she took off her cloak.

“Wait,” Cam spoke up. Serenity's hands came to her dress.

“What is it?” he asked. Her “date” shuffled his feet.

“Can I take your clothes off?” he asked.

“Excuse me?” she asked. Cam walked over and pulled her into his arms.

“I want to undress you,” he repeated. “I want my hands all over your body.” He slid her short sliver and dress over her head. She pressed her lips against his. He tossed aside her dress as she pulled off his black t-shirt. Serenity pushed him onto her bed as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Her hips bounced against his.

Cam reached up and unhooked her pale purple strapless bra. In return, she unzipped his jeans. She didn't do it right away, mind you. She wanted to feel the tent forming in his pants. Serenity grinned when she got her wish.

“My, my, my,” she said. “You're bigger than I thought you would be.”

“Huh?” Cam asked. He only got a quick kiss in response. His jeans ended up on the other side of the room. Her bra followed seconds later. Serenity sat up and yanked off her red boy briefs. Cam rolled off his boxers. She reached over to her nightstand and pulled open the drawer. Her “date” watched as she pulled out a condom.

“Do you know how to use one of these?” she asked.

“I think…” Cam said.

“Have you ever used one?”

“No.”

Serenity sighed and shook her head. “More work for me to do.” She unwrapped the condom and slid it on his hard, standing member. Cam's whole face turned red when she turned him.

“Take me,” he said. “Take me. Take me. Oh…” His “date” climbed on top and slid his protected member into her wet pussy. The sensation was enough to make her throw back her head and moan.

“Ah,” she moaned. The stripper didn't even wait to get started. Her hips bounced back and forth with each thrust. Cam grabbed the sheets underneath him.

“Harder!” he shouted. “Yes! Oh!” Serenity leaned down and kissed him on the lips. His taste became sweeter than what she had gotten used to over the course of a few hours. One kiss alone was enough to make him pound harder. Cam tried to keep his composure as if to try and impress the experienced dancer riding him. The harder she pounded, the more difficult it became for him to do this. When he couldn't resist anymore, his hips bounced upwards to meet Serenity's rhythm.

“Do you like this?” she asked.

“Yes!” Cam shouted. “You are so good! More! More! Give it to me!” She leaned down and kissed him again. Her lips gently brushed his left ear.

“Say that you love me,” she whispered. Cam looked her in the eye.

“I…” he said.

“Say it.”

“I… I love you so much!” His body gave into his climax right after saying it. Serenity gave into her own release before collapsing on top of him.

--------

-Cam-

Serenity slept in my arms. My eyes stayed glued to the ceiling as they slowly began to close. I heard that this type of happiness existed, but I didn't think I would ever experience it myself. Wow! It was then I realized that one hit wouldn't be enough.

Beautiful Dangerous