Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Nineteen, Chap. Thirty-Seven: Brown Bunny ( Chapter 37 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Brown Bunny

Sandra made it back to her apartment around five in the morning. When she got out of her car, she noticed a fancy black Toyota parked next to her. A quick chill raced up her spine. Oh… It didn't take long for her to run into the lobby of her apartment.

“Good morning, Lin Cho-san,” the receptionist said. Sandra quickly waved as she ran to the elevator. She counted down in her heart as she rode up to her floor in the elevator.

He's… back? Sandra rested her hand to her chest as the doors blew open. She ran down the hall and unlocked the door. Inside, a man sat at her kitchen table. Only the dim morning light from the window and the light from his cigarette lit up the room. Sandra's heart flipped in her chest.

“It's you,” she said.

“Hey,” Sammy said. Sandra closed the door behind her.

“When did you get back in?”

“Last night.” The big man snubbed out his cigarette. “How have you been?”

“Good. And you?”

“I have been great. You still running that club?”

“Yes.” Sandra put her hands on her hips. “You didn't come here for small chit-chat, did you?”

Sammy snickered under the window's light. “You got me.”

“So… what do you want?”

“What else?” The big man in the black leather jacket rose to his feet and made his way over to his longtime on-off girlfriend. They came within inches of each other against the door.

“You,” he said. Sammy stole one quick kiss before she could speak. The taste was enough to break her mind. Sandra grabbed him by the arms and pulled him in. She almost had forgotten what this feeling was like. Sammy ripped open her dark red shirt.

It didn't take long for them to end up in her bedroom. Sandra dropped on the bed with her hair spreading all over the pillow. Sammy climbed on top and smirked.

“When was the last time we were like this?” he asked.

“I have no idea,” she said.

“Doesn't matter.” Sammy kissed her on the lips again. Sandra tugged on his jacket before his pushed it off of his muscled torso. He moved his mouth down her neck as he pulled off her shirt. For a woman in her forties, she still looked like a bombshell just like in her dancing days.

“Come with me,” Sammy whispered.

“What?” she asked almost breathless. He darted his tongue into her mouth before she had the chance to connect the dots. Sandra already knew his motives, but with his hand down her jeans, logic was quick to elude her. Sammy smiled in the kiss.

“You're really wet for me tonight, aren't you?” he whispered. His hot ear on her ear made her cheeks turn red.

“Bastard,” Sandra whimpered as he began massaging her between the legs. Only he could prove that she wasn't dead in the genitals just yet. His chuckling further made her heart beat out of her chest.

“Why do you do this?” Sandra asked. Sammy sat up and unzipped his jeans. Despite being used to his size; her eyes grew as big as dinner plates. The whole time, he had a stoic look on his face.

“This is why,” he said, pointing at his erect self. That was all that he wrote.

Sandra found herself lost in a haze of lust as she rode him. Sammy was her habit. He wanted her to pack up and run away with him. They already knew the answer to his offer, but he pursued anyway. His trick to screw her into submissive could possibly work tonight. Sandra sure looked to be enjoying herself like she always did. She dug her fingernails into his shoulder blades.

“Bite me, you whore!” he shouted. Sandra found herself more than happy to bit into his left shoulder.

“Harder!” Sammy roared. Her hips bounced hard enough to make her body ache as she bit down enough to draw blood.

“Hard enough for you?” she asked.

“Hell yes!” he shouted as he reached his climax.

Depraved, depraved. Sandra always felt so dirty with the mix of happiness after Sammy's little visits. She smiled covered in sweat as she lay in her lover's arms. As soon as the sun came up, Sandra knew what was coming next.

Depraved Submission