Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty, Chap. Thirty-Nine: Project Brit ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Project Brit

Sandra's project to help the girls move on began. Her first goal? Brit sat in front of her desk.

“You wanted to see me?” she asked. Sandra leaned forward.

“What do you plan to do after this?” she asked.

Brit gave her a strange look. “What do you mean?”

“You can't possibly want to do this forever, do you?”

“I hadn't thought about that.”

“Do you have anyone you love?”

Brit broke into giggles. “I have a few loves.”

“Oh?” Sandra knew of Brit fickle nature. She couldn't count how many times the dancer has hooked up with. This would time them all night. Better narrow it down some.

“Who is your favorite love?” Sandra asked. That one gave Brit pause.

“Uh… well…” she said.

Sandra leaned back in her chair. “Take your time if you need to.” She studied Brit's face closely. It helped that she was sober. Maybe she should help her along. The dancer broke into a little smile.

“What is it?” Sandra asked.

“I have two of them,” Britt admitted.

“May I ask who?”

“Sunny Ian.”

The boss whistled. “You really set your sights high on him.”

Yeah.” The glow on Brit's face faded away. “But he won't notice me.”

Sandra furrowed her brow as she frowned. “You don't think he's gay, do you?”

“I hope not.” Brit folded her arms across her chest. “That would just suck.”

The boss tilted her head. “But… you make out with many women in the club.”

The dancer broke into a wild smile. “I do indeed.”

“So… what are you? Bi?”

“No,” Brit said as she shook her head. The way she said it sounded so nonchalant. Sandra had come to find it annoying that she could never read this woman.

“Then… what are you?” Sandra asked. Brit stretched her arms above her head.

“I am just me,” she said. “I love who I love. I don't believe in labels.” Sandra blinked as she let it sink in.

“Well, if you can't have Sunny, who would you want?” she asked. Brit pressed her lips together, giggling.

“Who would I want besides Sunny?” she asked.

“Yes.”

Brit leaned in with a cat-like smile on her face. “Bianca.”

Sandra about fell out of her chair. “What?!” Brit bit on her thumb, blushing.

“Yeah…” she said. “She is so beautiful.” The dancer giggled as she got lost in her lustful thoughts before another crossed her mind. “Hey, wait a minute.”

“Yeah?” Sandra asked once she recovered.

“Why are you asking me all of these questions?” she asked. Her boss flicked back her long hair.

“I'm just working on a little project with the club,” she said.

“Huh?” Brit asked. The wheels of Sandra's plan had already begun to turn.

Time to Grow Up