Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty, Chap. Forty: Sunny and Brit ( Chapter 40 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sunny and Brit

Sandra decided to act on the part of her plan. First, she had to talk to the mob prince himself. The owner found him at the back of the club. Sunny sat with his posse in the back of the club. He looked up when he saw Sandra walking over to him.

“Yes?” he asked. The older woman stood, eyeing him.

“Do you know who I am?” she asked.

“No.”

“I am the owner of this club.”

Sunny drank up his wine. “So?”

Sandra walked closer to his big red leather chair. She leaned down to his face. “You and I need to talk.”

“Why?”

“Why don't you come along and see?”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Yes, I do.”

“So… why would I need to talk to you?”

Sandra broke into a little smile. “I have a business offer to give to you.”

Sunny raised an eyebrow as he leaned forward. “What kind of business offer?”

“Come with me.” The club's owner walked back to her office. Curious, Sunny gave one of his men his glass and followed behind.

“Young lord?” the guard asked.

“I'll be back out, Asano,” Sunny said, waving him off. The door swung shut behind him.

-------

Sunny sat in front of Sandra's desk. The owner eyed him with a little smile on her face.

“May I ask you a personal question?” Sandra asked.

“Sure,” he said.

“Are you seeing anyone?”

“Why?”

Sandra shrugged. “I'm just curious.”

“No.”

“I see… Are you gay?”

“No. I'm metro.”

“Metro?”

“I like women, but I take care of myself like a woman.” Sunny gave her an odd look. “No never heard of that?”

“No, actually.”

“Look, what does my love life have to do with your offer?”

“Ah, yes. I have a request to ask of you.”

“Oh?”

---------

Back in the club, Sunny found Brit dancing on stage tonight. He enjoyed watching the way she moved. His posse didn't understand his strange attraction to her.

“There are prettier girls here, my lord,” his men told him.

“Yeah…” he would say as he stared at Brit. But, the mob prince never thought of talking to her. He loved to look, but not touch. His father taught him that true beauty should not be touched. Brit was a different case. On the surface, she didn't act beautiful. Sunny had never known a woman out drink an old man. She was loud and didn't care about who was watching her. (Well, not including him.) Still, Sunny couldn't take his eyes off of her and he couldn't be sure why himself.

Maybe tonight he would have his answer.

Brit happened to glance down and see her prince eyeing her with his typical icy expression on his face. She felt her heart thud as she turned on the pole.

“Yo,” Sunny said. Brit froze when he spoke.

“Don't stop on my account, sweetie,” he said. She struggled to make her body move around the pole again.

“That's better,” Sunny said.

“You spoke to me,” Brit said as she worked the pole rather nervously now.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I'm trying to figure that out myself.”

Brit's eye shifted left and right as she moved her body to hang upside down on the pole. Many nights, she had fantasies that he would finally speak to her. She had so many flirty and witty quips to deliver to the icy mob prince. Each time, the dance would prefect them to draw him in. Tonight, her mind drew blanks as she swung around upside down. Her mind went off balance when Sunny caught her by the cheeks. He said something made her heart jump before stealing a quick kiss on the lips.

“Meet me behind the club after the show.”

That was all it took for Brit to follow Sunny when the music was over.

Dancing for the Prince